Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2017, 07:25 PM

Thanked 6,006 Times in 229 Posts
Wink 70s Crochet Bikini

When I was young, barely in middle school, my father took me to a pool party with his girlfriend. It was a totally innocent daytime gathering in the late 70's. The chlorine has always really bothered my eyes and I have always used swim goggles. There were very few kids at this party and I spent the majority of time by myself in the pool swimming around looking at the clear cool water through my goggles as I swam. At some point my dads girlfriend, who would later become my step mother, hopped into the pool and stayed in the shallow end leaning on the pool deck drinking her wine and conversing with the adults. While diving down underwater, I glanced over at my dad's girlfriend and was stunned that her white crochet bikini was showing her dark patch of pubic hair and her large dark nipples perfectly as she stood underwater! I spent the remainder of the party diving and playing in the water around her every time she would get in to cool off. To this day I have always had a thing for dark haired large breasted women and especially love a full natural bush.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:23 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Battle of the Network Stars!

With ABC running a new version of Battle of the Network Stars with mostly former stars it got me thinking back to the 70s and 80s version when they actually used current stars. Thanks to YouTube I watched one from 1976 with Linda Carter from Wonder Woman. Watching her warm up for the swim relay race is a wonderful experience . It makes you wish they had HD tv back then.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2017, 03:00 PM

[QUOTE=Obironic;2476902]One of my favourite things to do on a weekend when I have my kid is take him to the local swimming pool.
..."link doesnt work"
Can't send you a private message so here, you need to friend ale27
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to venemilfseeker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2017, 03:25 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts
Default Church outing surprise!!

Way back in the 80's when I was in high school my best friend was dating a girl I had made out with on the school bus a few times the year before named Tina. She was a very athletic blond with that Farrah Fawcett hair that was so popular back then and the most perfect D cup breasts I had seen.

This is funny to me because we were on a church trip into Oklahoma on Lake Tenkiller at a resort on the lake called Finn and Feather resort. We were one of several church groups there and our church group allowed us to use the swimming pool but the girls had to wear one piece swimsuits. Tina had bought a beautiful black and lavender swimsuit that looked almost futuristic and all the girls loved it and so did the guys. Her full round bottom was covered, but it was still cut kind of high up her hips and when you are a teenager that extra flesh was enough to make you have some pretty wild thoughts!!

I didn't have a gf at the time we went but I was hanging out with my friend and Tina. We went to the pool and we all got in. We were in neck deep water talking and I seen Jeff, Tina's bf go to the end of the pool. They had a little low dive diving board and he dove off of it in the deep end. Tina was a good swimmer and she could dive. She made some smart remark and climbed the ladder and walked to the board. The entire room got silent. When she turned toward us at the board I saw that the lavender part that covered her breasts and pussy was now sheer and you could see her breasts like she was naked and it was very obvious that her pubic hair had had been trimmed into a very small vee.

Jeff was so shocked he couldn't speak and Tina stopped, unsure of why everyone was staring at her. Slowly she looks down and I can see the realization hit her face and she screams and runs to the dressing room. Needless to say she ignored the "no running" signs for safety!! So it wasn't my wife or gf but she was the gf of my one of my close friends at the time. I am sure that it was the topic on a lot of church buses headed home the next day. I know it was on ours!!
Old 08-26-2017, 01:25 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

I am obsessed by her nipples. Look at them. They are always erect. She has this white one that shows everything. Her labia hang out from the bottoms. What man wouldn't want to fuck her?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2017, 01:37 PM

Thanked 7,441 Times in 287 Posts

My wife will often work in the backyard or sunbathe topless, but she keeps a top close by in case someone pops in, and she will have it on if other neighbors are working in their yard at the same time. Its a simple white with blue trim OP bikini top. She had not worn it to the beach or a pool until a few years ago when we took a vacation to Florida.
First dip in the pool at the resort and we realized that it was totally see thru. She freaked out for a minute or two, and I told her that we could go shopping for a new top later that day. We continued swimming and playing with the kids. I noticed a few people do double takes when they saw her, and a couple of guys appeared to be taking pictures from the pool deck. A little later she said to me that she liked that top and saw no reason to go shopping for a new one.

Here are a couple of pictures from the pool and the beach.
Attached Thumbnails
P1020415.JPG   P1020408.JPG  

P1020407.JPG   P1020416.JPG  

Old 08-26-2017, 02:39 PM

Back in our 20's..I sold the wife on a pure white on piece..praying that it would be transparent when wet..it turned out to be pretty darn close. Whether she noticed or nit, she wore it all summer, at the beach, lake, vacation ey al. Loved every moment..as did most guys. Next summer asked why not whitwe, she replies its see through when its wet..I didnt say anything so whether she noticed guys staring or one of her friends did..I know not. But for that summer..my wife put on a show that gives me a stiffy to this day
Old 08-26-2017, 02:44 PM

Default nice nips

reminds me of my first wife's boobs & nipples - thanks for the pictures!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2017, 02:57 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jho View Post
My wife will often work in the backyard or sunbathe topless, but she keeps a top close by in case someone pops in, and she will have it on if other neighbors are working in their yard at the same time. Its a simple white with blue trim OP bikini top. She had not worn it to the beach or a pool until a few years ago when we took a vacation to Florida.
First dip in the pool at the resort and we realized that it was totally see thru. She freaked out for a minute or two, and I told her that we could go shopping for a new top later that day. We continued swimming and playing with the kids. I noticed a few people do double takes when they saw her, and a couple of guys appeared to be taking pictures from the pool deck. A little later she said to me that she liked that top and saw no reason to go shopping for a new one.

Here are a couple of pictures from the pool and the beach.
Wow, brave wife! In a pool with lots of people around! The world needs more women like her! And I'll bet she's enjoying every minute of that day at the pool.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2017, 11:07 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

I love the nips. Well done bud
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20