Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2016, 07:28 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts
Default Someone got a great pic!

I was away at a stag last weekend and, as you do, got to know some of the other friends of the groom who were in attendance. Late on the Saturday night, when the nightclub was beginning to drag, I was talking to this guy who I have met a few times previously but don't know otherwise.

He himself got married just over a year ago, to a little hottie. She's a petite brunette who, whilst seeming to have hardly any arse, does have this great pair of boobs that look too big for her frame! Again, I don't know her very well either, having only met her at parties here and there.

Anyway, dude had quite a few drinks taken by this point and was in a bragging mood. He let slip that his wife had done a boudoir set as a gift when they got married. "Snap!" I said.

So we bonded over this issue and, whilst no pics were shared (sadly), we did share stories. He was quite envious of the fact that my lady went all the way and posed fully nude whilst his kept her panties on at all times. He did tell me a great ENF story that she told him afterwards.

The photos were taken in the same hotel where they had their wedding reception, big place out in the countryside. At one point, his bride was on the bed posing whilst wearing her bridal lingerie (white bra and panties, he said) and her veil that she'd brought along. The photographer was always encouraging her to push the envelope and convinced her to try a few without the bra.

After this, the photographer also persuaded her to pose beside the bedroom window. The room was on the third floor and to the rear of the hotel, looking out over countryside. The bride-to-be walked over to it, covering her boobs with her hands, just making sure there was no-one outside. There wasn't.

She turned back to the photographer and did some posing, eventually dropping the hands and letting the boobies star in the photos. Unsurprisingly, Dude says these were among his favourites!

Photographer then tells her about a really naughty pic several of her clients loved doing. Basically, she faces the window and the photographer gets a photo of her ass in the nice panties, with the veil sexily flowing down her back. Her hands would be holding on to the sides of the window frame, high above her head. It'd be both artistic and super sexy as it would be clear that she was completely on display to the outside world.

The bride was getting used to being topless now and clearly loved the idea of the pic because she said yes. Also, she'd already checked outside and it was just countryside so, even though it would look like she was being adventurous, she wasn't really.

So she turned around and started to pose, looking up at the window frame to see where she should put her hands. She even turned her head to the side, half looking back at the photographer for extra sauciness. Then, for the first time since coming over to the window from the bed, she once again looked out the window.

What she'd missed the first time was that it wasn't really 'countryside'. It was the hotel's golf course. Furthermore, underneath her window was a tee box.

And right then, on that tee box stood four happy men, all of them leaning on their drivers and looking straight at her! One of them even had his phone out, clearly taking pics or video!

She immediately covered her boobs and moved back from the window but it was obviously too late. Somewhere there's a golfer with some great views on his phone!
Old 01-02-2024, 06:16 PM

Thanked 2,473 Times in 332 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
I was away at a stag last weekend and, as you do, got to know some of the other friends of the groom who were in attendance. Late on the Saturday night, when the nightclub was beginning to drag, I was talking to this guy who I have met a few times previously but don't know otherwise.

He himself got married just over a year ago, to a little hottie. She's a petite brunette who, whilst seeming to have hardly any arse, does have this great pair of boobs that look too big for her frame! Again, I don't know her very well either, having only met her at parties here and there.

Anyway, dude had quite a few drinks taken by this point and was in a bragging mood. He let slip that his wife had done a boudoir set as a gift when they got married. "Snap!" I said.

So we bonded over this issue and, whilst no pics were shared (sadly), we did share stories. He was quite envious of the fact that my lady went all the way and posed fully nude whilst his kept her panties on at all times. He did tell me a great ENF story that she told him afterwards.

The photos were taken in the same hotel where they had their wedding reception, big place out in the countryside. At one point, his bride was on the bed posing whilst wearing her bridal lingerie (white bra and panties, he said) and her veil that she'd brought along. The photographer was always encouraging her to push the envelope and convinced her to try a few without the bra.

After this, the photographer also persuaded her to pose beside the bedroom window. The room was on the third floor and to the rear of the hotel, looking out over countryside. The bride-to-be walked over to it, covering her boobs with her hands, just making sure there was no-one outside. There wasn't.

She turned back to the photographer and did some posing, eventually dropping the hands and letting the boobies star in the photos. Unsurprisingly, Dude says these were among his favourites!

Photographer then tells her about a really naughty pic several of her clients loved doing. Basically, she faces the window and the photographer gets a photo of her ass in the nice panties, with the veil sexily flowing down her back. Her hands would be holding on to the sides of the window frame, high above her head. It'd be both artistic and super sexy as it would be clear that she was completely on display to the outside world.

The bride was getting used to being topless now and clearly loved the idea of the pic because she said yes. Also, she'd already checked outside and it was just countryside so, even though it would look like she was being adventurous, she wasn't really.

So she turned around and started to pose, looking up at the window frame to see where she should put her hands. She even turned her head to the side, half looking back at the photographer for extra sauciness. Then, for the first time since coming over to the window from the bed, she once again looked out the window.

What she'd missed the first time was that it wasn't really 'countryside'. It was the hotel's golf course. Furthermore, underneath her window was a tee box.

And right then, on that tee box stood four happy men, all of them leaning on their drivers and looking straight at her! One of them even had his phone out, clearly taking pics or video!

She immediately covered her boobs and moved back from the window but it was obviously too late. Somewhere there's a golfer with some great views on his phone!
LOL love that story!!!!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1