uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-02-2020, 02:35 AM

Thanked 1,122 Times in 53 Posts
Default picture found

I expect a lot, have posted here and on Red Cloud, and Flickr. to I'm sure that totals a lot
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rogergo4 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2022, 11:30 AM

Thanked 1,304 Times in 143 Posts

I reckon three male friends who went on holiday just before we got together, and she had her tits out on the beach for two weeks, certainly have. If not they are mad. One defo has, despite my wife saying "oh but youre such a nice guy, I know you wouldn't have taken any photos of me". I can see it in his eyes.

There's another bloke that my wife had a sort of one night stand with but apparently didn't fuck, but she spent the night in his bed with him naked and her topless...I'm assuming she gave him at very least a hand job. But anyway we are still mates with him and his wife, and my wife and his went on holiday to ibiza for a week and they both spent it topless. My wife is not the sort to photo girls topless, but the other girl and guy are dirty fucks so I'm sure the other wife will have snapped a few for her husbands pleasure.

A couple of ex boyfriends of my wife have I'm sure. One certainly as he seems like a bit of a perv from the stories - top man 😀

I'd love to be able to chat to these chaps to see if they wanted to share said photos, and generally have a laugh about it all, but don't think that would be okay?

I'm discusded with myself I didn't take pictures of my ex's. One was crying out for it but I was worried the developer would see my girls tits and pussy so I didn't take the photos. What a prick I am ... was..
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2022, 08:25 AM

Thanked 1,700 Times in 139 Posts

A few very select, extremely trustworthy friends own nudes of my ex-gf's. They understand what's at stake if the pics ever got out. It's incredibly satisfying to know that get to enjoy my ex's fully exposed, whenever they want, with no zero knowledge or permission from my exes.

My wife is an interesting one. In terms of owning her pics, I haven't had the guts to send or post them. But here's the thing...my wife started sending me mirror selfie nudes probably two months into our relationship. She did it with confidence, and unlike my previous girlfriends, I didn't even have to ask.

About a 6 months before we met, she'd been in a mostly long distance relationship with a guy for the better part of 2 years. Given this, I am almost 100% certain that the guy is the proud owner of my naked wife, his naked ex-gf.

Neither of us have talked about it (in fact, I tried to bring the topic up and she shot it down...further evidence if you ask me).

Their relationship ended on a VERY sour note, and the guy was super immature. I don't know him, but I wouldn't be suprised if he shared my naked wife with his friends after they broke up. Either way, there's practically no chance my wife didn't send him full-frontal nudes...and there's practically no chance he's deleted them.

We went back to the old town they went to college together in once. He had long moved away, but we stayed with one his old best friends who my wife was also friends with. The guy was definitely trying to flirt with my wife, even if subtly. I didn't care - my wife is a hottie and I'm sure he was sad that I was there -- he would have liked to try his hand.

But as I went to sleep that night on the dudes couch, I thought to myself.... "This fucker very well might own naked pictures of my wife."

Whether or not he shared with friends, one thing is for sure. When he sees a picture pop up on Facebook of his smiling ex-gf and me, in much the same way I do, I bet you he enjoys knowing that he owns her pussy forever.

In truth, I kind of enjoy knowing it too.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2022, 10:59 PM

Thanked 2,785 Times in 211 Posts

Well, I think many of you do as there are thousands of downloads from my posts of her, not including the downloads from my album.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2022, 06:11 AM

While at uni, I once bet nudes of my then GF with a dude I didn't particularly get along with. He was kind of a loudmouth, had rich parents, but he was also friends with a good friend of mine, so our paths crossed from time to time AND he had an incredibly cute girlfriend I went to high school with.

He was an ardent fan of a rival soccer team that was much better than my team at the time, so when my team lost against his (he was part of the group I watched the game with), he bragged quite a bit about it. I got annoyed, so he suggested we should bet on the next game our teams play against each. I agreed, but forgot about it quickly.

The evening of the next time our teams played each other, I got a text from him out of the blue, asking if I'm still up for the bet. I said yes, of course, but he then suggested such a ridiculous sum of money (something like $500 which was just way too much money for me, a poor student, at the time), so I declined. He then accused me of being a pussy, which kinda got to me, but I openly admitted that this was just way too much money for me.

He then texted that betting is only fun if there are some real stakes involved, which I completely agreed with, which is why he quickly offered me the other wager, to which, according to my own arguments, I basically couldn't say no to. And the chance of getting to see his GF naked was just too good.

We agreed on the terms (i think it was: no face, spread, both holes visible, some way of identifying that it's actually her, but no contacting her about it) – what a weird text convo that was, lol – and the bet was on.

Unfortunately, it was pretty obvious from the start that my team would be losing this game. I still remember how, after conceding two goals in the first half, he wrote me how much he's looking forward to checking his mailbox (this was in the age of digital cameras and right before smartphones) right after the game.

So, after the game ended, I did what I had to do and sent him a mail with a photo attached. He sometimes teased me when our teams played against each other again and asked me if I wanna bet again, but my team was getting weaker and weaker, so I declined.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to moli_70 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2023, 01:05 AM

Default Wife flashing

A person I know took a pic of my wife flashing when we first met. He shared it with a number of other people. It turns me on that pic could still be out there. I wish I'd stumble upon it one day.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to city slicker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2023, 04:44 PM

Thanked 1,032,524 Times in 30,798 Posts
Default There are plenty more then I can think of now!

I'm sure for my wife being on flickr for numerous years that people there have pics of her, cause many made her pics their favorite! Besides those that she made better friends with would have more better pics of her, with others or doing more naughty things that she didn't Post on her thread!
As for her old boyfriends, she told me that none of them ever had a camera or brought it along for any of their sexual play time! She wished they did, cause she would love to see those pics that they would have taken on her and so would I enjoy seeing them too!
There are some friends here that have more better pics of my wife, then those that I have posted on some threads here!
We also have many friends / neighbors / co-workers and some family members that have exciting pics of my wife too!
All I can say is my wife was at Fantasy Festival and Mardi Gras, so I know there are others that took pics of her!
So both of Us will never totally know just Who all has pics of her that would be with much exposure! lol
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2023, 06:10 PM

Thanked 2,498 Times in 194 Posts

Too few people
None containing her face ... unfortunately ... but considering her job, that is no option.
Old 02-26-2023, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by partialputter View Post
My wife has an ex boyfriend, and an ex husband that has videos and a pics.
I am still waiting to see them posted.
Not to long after me and my wife got engaged she showed me some nudes and a video her ex fiancee took of her, there was some photos of her sucking him along with some with his dick in her, the video was of him banging her from behind. A few days later after showing me them she threw them in the burn pit destroying them all. Also an ex boyfriend of my first wife once showed me a VHS video that was took by friend of his fucking her, the friend also fucked her. Me and her was still married at the time, and she wasn’t shared by me. Him and her had a falling out and unbeknown to her we both became friends, it’s a long story lol.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DJS1985 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2023, 08:56 AM

Default photos

I met a guy on flickr a few years ago,we have exchanged gifts in the mail a few times,last thing I sent hims was six 8 by 10 nude photos of my wife for him to hang up in his garage.
I do have an album here I started last week,if anyone would like to see a special photo I have PM me and ask me to post one.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to riverdelivery For This Useful Post:

Tags
geri, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s