uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-21-2018, 10:05 AM

Thanked 16,182 Times in 1,122 Posts
Default Pajama Stories

My favorite thing, ever, is seeing women in pajamas and what they are willing to wear and what they don't realize they are wearing. Usually this happens when sharing hotel rooms or spaces with people. I love when women wear pajamas that they think aren't going to be revealing, yet they are and they don't realize it. Might be a tame topic to some, but it's certainly my favorite of all time! There must be countless stories you all have to share, too!

Here are some examples:

1) The very first time I saw my wife's sister in pajamas was well over a decade ago. I had known her for about two years at that time, but only saw her in regular clothes, and she never showed skin below her collar bone (unless she bent over, but that is a different story). So, when we were going out of town for a wedding and my wife said that we are sharing a room with her sister and boyfriend (now husband), I just assumed her sister would sleep in boring clothes.

We got there pretty late the night before the wedding, and my wife went into the bathroom to change into pajamas, but kept her bra on under her pajamas until the lights were off and she was under the covers, like she usually does when we share spaces. Her sister came out of the bathroom after changing, and whoa...her pajamas were a very thin blue top that was long sleeve and covered tightly from her neck to her wrists to her waist, but it was thin and she was braless, and her small and very dark areolas were perfectly visible, the shape of her tiny saggy breasts was perfectly outlined and they pointed waaay off to the sides, and her very long nips were pressed into the breast. No one said anything, but I was going nuts! She had form-fitting matching blue pajama pants on and I didn't see pantylines, but I couldn't make out any other details, so it was ambiguous. The next morning, she went into the bathroom to shower and get dressed, and came out in a very conservative dress.

Despite being over a decade ago, I still remember it like it was last weekend.

2) My wife used to wear rather unintentionally revealing pajamas when we first met, although I never actually saw her in pajamas for years because we just slept naked together from the beginning, but I saw them occasionally enough to know about them. For a month we lived across the hall from her sister (this was a year or so before the incident above). I came home from a late bike ride, and my wife was gone. She came home a bit later, and she was in her pajamas. She had come from her sister's across the hall. She gave me a hug, and I noticed right away that her nips were poking out and you could see her huge areolas from the arm holes (my wife was a lot smaller back then). I said, "Whoa, I haven't seen THOSE pajamas before!" (I hadn't really seen any of her pajamas before at that point.) She said, "Ya, these are super old. I should probably get new ones." I asked, "Who was at your sister's, just her?" Then my wife told me that her sister's boyfriend (before they got married) was there, too.

I made a face and she asked why. I said, "Because those pajamas leave no secrets, I love them!" She asked what I meant, and I told her to look in the mirror and she turned white as a ghost. She told me how everyone she knows has seen her in that pajama top and she never noticed (the bottoms were just regular pink pajama pants). She said she just never noticed. (A personality trait in my wife that has never changed. She has to be the least observant person on the planet. Even when she can't find her phone yet she moves her phone to look around for her phone...not realizing she just touched her phone...you get the idea.)

Anyway, from that day on, my wife now wears a bra under her pajamas if we are sharing spaces with people (even though you can usually see her panty color and patterns through all her pajama pants, but she knows and doesn't care). There may have been a few exceptions to always wearing a bra that I don't recall, and I always suggest to her to be comfortable and go braless under her pajamas if others are around, but she always still wears her bra to bed around others. Generally no exceptions since the day the above happened.

3) However, this brings me to a few weeks ago, which is what inspired this post. A few weeks ago, my wife went to visit a friend that was two hours away. She hadn't planned on staying the night, but she was enjoying herself and she knew it had become too late to drive home on her meds. She didn't bring pajamas, so she went to Wal-Mart in town with her friend to get some pajamas to sleep in (not sure why my wife just didn't sleep in clothes, but I am pretty sure it was probably just an unconscious excuse to get alone time with her friend, being the husband and kids were always around during the visit otherwise).

My wife left the friend's house and came home the next morning. That evening before dinner, my wife was unpacking and I saw the pajamas that she bought, and I asked, "Did you buy those for last night? Will you model them for me?" (My wife knows about my love of pajamas and if she read this post, she would nod her head and laugh all the way through it.) She said of course, and she put them on. They were thin cotton and very cheap, you could just tell. Even though her areolas are very light, they were pretty much visible, and you could see how puffy they are as the top clung to them like saran wrap. The pants were thin and I could make out her bush, but only if I really looked for it for a moment. All she said was she hated how revealing they were...around her belly!

I said, "Wow, you wore those?" She smiled and said, "Yep. Pretty outrageous, huh? I figured you would approve!" I said, "But I assume you wore a bra and underwear, though." She said, "Nope. Neither." I was absolutely floored and she could tell and loved my reaction. I asked who saw her in them and she said, "Jen and her husband and maybe the kids." (The kids are like 1 and 3, so that is a non-issue.) I said, "You haven't gone braless in 10 years and I missed it!" She smiled and said, "Yes, you did miss it." I said, "Did you notice if her husband was looking?" She said, "Yes he was, actually." I said, "You didn't care that he was checking out your puffy nips and now he knows what you look like whenever he sees you?" She said, "I am sure he will forget by the time I see him again, so, no I don't care." (If the husband is anything like me, he will never, ever forget!)

I know for some women, this whole thing would be a regular thing and not worth mentioning, but for my wife and her friends, this isn't typical at all. I was so excited for her that she relaxed and let herself be revealing, but at the same time I was super jealous that I wasn't there with her when it happened! She stood in front of me and asked me what I loved about the pajamas, and I pointed out everything I could see, how it hugged the shape of her breasts and puffy areolas, and how I could see her bush when she moved certain ways. Based on her expressions, I don't think she realized the extent of how revealing the pajamas were, I am sure she didn't, but she wouldn't come out and say it (but I know her extremely well, and I am sure that was her reaction).

I asked my wife if she changed in front of anyone too (since she slept in the living room and all her stuff was out there), but she said she changed in the bathroom. I asked what Jen and the husband wore for pajamas. She said she never saw Jen in pajamas, but the husband was making breakfast in boxer briefs. I asked if she checked him out and noticed anything in his boxer briefs, and she just said, "I don't know." (That means she probably stared at his bulge the entire time but won't admit it. She will probably admit it in a few months, randomly.) She said halfway through breakfast, Jen came out of the room and gave him a look and he immediately went and got dressed. (That, right there, implies a thousand words, lol.)

Anyway, after I checked out my wife in her impromptu, cheap pajamas, we had early-evening great, hot sex, all while the kids were downstairs yelling at us about dinner. And you know my wife is super turned on if she wants to have sex before the kids have been asleep for a few hours! Me telling her about how much I love her pjs would have turned her on normally, but she still would have waited for after-bedtime sex. But talking about her friend's husband seeing her and what she may or may not noticed of him got her going so much, she was willing to have before-bedtime sex. That is really saying something! Now if she would just admit it.

I know people will say my wife knew exactly what she was doing, but, no, she is so non-observant and clueless that I am sure she thought she was just being "super daring" just from being braless by letting her nips poke out a tiny bit. She certainly didn't realize she was showing off as much as she did. This might make her loosen up a bit in the future now when we are around others, but more realistically she will be even MORE paranoid for the next 15 years!

What are some of you all's similar stories? Or even the opposite where you were sharing a space with someone and they were much more reserved/prudish than you excepted them to be. (I have lots of those stories, too, but for another time.)
Old 09-21-2018, 10:39 AM

Thanked 10,589 Times in 522 Posts
Default Uncles girlfriend

This happened over 20 years ago now...

I deer hunt with family at my uncles farm. We hunters sleep in an old farm shed converted into a bunk house and it sleeps 10. So that particular season the opening day had been a success with everyone filling their tag so that night we had quite a bit of fun at our local bar hangout. Fast forward to bar time and heading back to the farm.

One of my cousins decided it would be a good idea to do some donuts in the field next to our bunk house, revving the crap out of his engine and honking his horn. He finally stops as the rest of us are parked and making our way inside.

Out comes my uncles girlfriend to yell at us for making so much noise and reckless driving. All she is wearing is an old worn out white T-shirt. With the truck lights that were still on her shirt was basically see through. It was November in Wisconsin so it was cold, her braless nips were poking out, her breast swaying as she yelled at us with her hands on her hips. You could also see the shadow of what I would guess was a full bush. I will say she only looked ok for a women in her mid 50s but nipples and bush still had my attention. My uncle had gone out with us so then she started yelling at him too.

My cousin finally got in an apology and she went back into the house. Of course we all found it humorous so then another cousin say “ hey uncle Jim... nice tits!” We all crack up as my uncle heads into the house.
Old 09-21-2018, 12:00 PM

My first girlfriend wore traditional flowy pajama tops which were nearly see through and which barely covered her bikini style panties. Very typical to find her in her pajama top, bikini panties and ankle socks if I visited in the morning or in the evening. Also very typical to end up 7 deep in her when that occured. I can sit back thirty years later and think of her bouncing tits and tan legs in that outfit...great memory and thank you for bringing it up.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit07 View Post
My first girlfriend wore traditional flowy pajama tops which were nearly see through and which barely covered her bikini style panties. Very typical to find her in her pajama top, bikini panties and ankle socks if I visited in the morning or in the evening. Also very typical to end up 7 deep in her when that occured. I can sit back thirty years later and think of her bouncing tits and tan legs in that outfit...great memory and thank you for bringing it up.
Was she wearing this around others, or did she live alone?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2018, 10:00 PM

Thanked 2,055 Times in 46 Posts
Default The pajama game

It was probably twenty years ago when I first started intentionally using pajamas to discretely “flash” people and now I do it whenever I can. It started one morning after I had slept over at my sister’s place and noticed her boyfriend looking at me more than usual. I realized that he had probably gotten a look down my top when I was reaching across the kitchen counter, and now he was constantly watching to see if I did it again. After walking around for a while and realizing he kept moving with me while we talked, I gave him another good look while looking for something in a bottom drawer that I just couldn’t seem to find.

After that I made it a point to try and give him a glimpse anytime I wore pajamas at their house, but never making eye contact or doing anything that acknowledged I knew what I was doing. 20 years later, he’s still around and has been my sister’s husband most of that time. We’ve been skinny dipping and played strip poker once, so he’s seen me naked several times, but I still never get tired of the discrete accidental exposure.

Around ten years ago, after I got married, I faced a new challenge. If my husband got a look down my pajamas when we were at their house he would immediately pull me aside and tell me what happened and suggest I get dressed, or at least put on a bra. It wasn’t creepy or controlling at all, he was just genuinely concerned that I wouldn’t want to expose myself. He was wrong.

That led to the game that I have been playing for the last 5 years or so. I try to flash as many times as I can before my husband notices and warns me that I might be showing too much. I call it the pajama game.
Old 09-22-2018, 01:13 PM

Default My pajama story

It's perfect that this thread has been created as it relates to something that happened to me last night. I had to go pick something up from my girlfriend's sisters house. She's 19, nearly 20 and lives close to us. So I go straight in like she told me to, and she's stood in the front room wearing just a pink night shirt, like an oversized t-shirt, and had wet hair as if she'd just been in the bath or shower. For some reason the thought that she'd just been in the bath or shower just struck me as being really sexy, especially considering what she was (or wasn't) wearing! I was expecting just to quickly pop in and get what i came to get and leave. She however said she wanted a catch up and asked me to stay for a cup of tea. I said yeah okay and she started to make the tea. When she reached into the cupboard to get the teabags, the back of her pajama top rode up a bit, enough to see the bottom of her butt cheeks in her small black panties. I hate to admit that I've always admired her bum and boobs (she's the only one in my gf's family that's blessed in that department) so i have to say it was quite a thrill to see! Before her tea, she went outside to have a cigarette, and being early evening was starting to get a bit chill outside. So when she came in, I could see her slightly hard nipples pressing against her top, making me think of her great boobs even more. As the conversation went on, she became completely relaxed in the way that she was sitting and i got quite a few good looks at her panties. I think she must have noticed me looking, but she didn't ever say or do anything. I was tempted to get my phone out and try sneak
a photo, but didn't have a good enough chance. I left having had quite a good evening!
Old 09-22-2018, 01:50 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

My wife has had countless friends over throughout the years who I’ve seen in all kinds of sleeping clothes and yeah I’ve admired the boobs under the shirt with no bra, and the jiggle of asses under tight shorts and bottoms. Recently my wife’s friend came over for dinner as her boyfriend was out of town. The wine was flowing and ultimately she asked if she could stay. My wife took her into the bedroom to get her something to wear and they both came out in short cotton shorts. My wife always wears these around the house. They sat with me on the couch and we had more drinks and watched tv. Her friend got up at one point and as she swung her leg off the couch I looked up her shorts and she was definitely not wearing underwear. We skinny dipped with this friend years ago so I’ve seen her fully naked. She always had a full bush. But this night I could see the side of her pissy was totally bare. I didn’t see her actual lips but the darker area on the side was enough to get me going. She also has a really full butt which I’ve always admired so every time she got up I watched it jiggle through the shorts. I kept trying to sneak a peek up the shorts but never got another view.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:24 AM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,271 Posts

A few years ago a hurricane came through our area and knocked out the power for a few days. I have a nice sized generator that could run the lights, fans, an AC, and importantly out refrigerator and freezer. We invited a 2 couples to come to our house to camp out for the duration, they brought as many perishables as we could stuff in the freezer, the rest we BBQ'd.

In the evenings the fans kept it from getting too hot, the small AC didn't help much, so bedtime attire was light. I showed them a little trick to stay cool, use a spray bottle to mist your self then get in front of a fan. Our 2 lady guests wore light T's that didn't contain jiggling boobs and nipples, then they misted themselves I got the wet t-shirt affect.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:05 AM

My wife strikes again! Had a friend over last night who I hadn't seen in a few years in person (but we email regularly). We came back from dinner, and my friend stayed for quite a long time.

My wife didn't really stay and talk to us all that much, but she did eventually say she was going to get ready for bed. I followed her into the kitchen to give her a hug, but she said she was still planning on coming back down and chatting with us for a little bit after she gets ready.

I asked her if she was going to wear her new Wal-Mart pajamas, and she said she was planning on it. After I hugged her, I asked if she was going to wear her bra, and she said, "Of course!" I was a bit bummer, but not surprised.

About 15 minutes later, my wife came downstairs in her cheap, thin pajamas, but without a bra, and it was super obvious with her puffy nips being outlined by her thin pjs. (She had beige underwear on, though, that was perfectly visible, too.)

She stood by us and saw my friend staring at her boobs, so she held her arms over her boobs for a bit, but then before she went upstairs, she uncovered them and gave me a huge hug, and tapped my friend on his shoulder as he walked by. Then as she was about to head up stairs, she lifted her shirt and flashed me (my friend was facing the opposite way and didn't see anything).

My friend didn't say anything, but he was definitely distracted in his thoughts and had a hard time having conversation for a bit afterwards. He left a long time afterwards, and I went to bed.

My wife was still awake, and she said she went braless just for me. I said that I noticed she covered herself with her arms and she said that was part of her plan as a little tease.

I told her next time to flash us both, and she said the thought crossed her mind for about a half second.

During sex, she asked me to describe all my detailed thoughts about what happened, and it really got her going!
Old 09-24-2018, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Was she wearing this around others, or did she live alone?
At first she lived at home with her parents and siblings, later on she was in her own apartment.
The Following User Says Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s