Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeb_peeper
you also said "it indirectly forced me to do a shoutout" well please do not feel forced to do anything again.
I would much rather see a message from you, rather than seeing a photo that you felt forced into doing. I did enjoy seeing the photo though

CP.

Mr. Peeper,

For the record, I never really felt "forced". No one at the OCC crowd EVER made me feel forced. If I remember correctly, Alex asked if I would do one more as a favor because he likes to see his female members actively involved, and promoting the site, or something along those lines. Alex, if I missquoted you, I'm sorry. I DID tell him that I would do one, but probably later than sooner. My real motivation was for my ever-so informative friend that was pretty much calling me out. I didn't do it "for" him, but I felt that if people were kind enough to comment on my post and dish up some compliments, I should set the record straight. I didn't want them to think I was some 500 lb man trying to pass off photos of some hot chick. If I was, surely I would have picked a better woman!

So, you see, my dear Mr Peeper, I did it for YOU! I wanted YOU to know that I was the real deal. It was ONLY for you. ok.. maybe a few others, but MAINLY for you! (Laura is back to her smart assed ways).

Laura
Old 04-21-2005, 01:06 AM

WOW!!!

MAHVELOUS Wet T M'Lady

If ya wanna say you don't look good - well - I have heard that from a LOT of pretty women. Just part of the makeup of some women I guess. But THIS fella thinks you look GREAT

Thanks for sharing. Thanks a LOT!!!!
Old 04-21-2005, 01:14 AM

Default WOW HOT DAMN and shit like that

Damn I don't know how I missed it unless it was after I left for work and was gone by the time I got home. BUT I am glad I did miss the DRAMA, because if anyone has ever read any of my comments I just can't stand to see any negative shit comments posted. I mean after all when we post it is for everyones enjoyment, and now with the new forum it takes plain ole guts to post thier own pics. With that said ( and I realize Alex basically said lets drop it) but I am glad I didn't get to see any negative shit. All the crap going on in our daily lives work, war, terroism, and whatever else the day holds this should ALWAYS be a place to get away, take a break, relax, and enjoy the beauty of the woman posted.

Anyway Laura I feel slighted>>>>>>> So, you see, my dear Mr Peeper, I did it for YOU! I wanted YOU to know that I was the real deal. It was ONLY for you. ok.. maybe a few others, but MAINLY for you! (Laura is back to her smart assed ways). Only kidding have a great one.

And to quote myself from another thread ........ Maybe shallowness just runs fairly deep in some people.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:21 AM

Aww.. Hoppy.. you know I love ya! Next time, I will sick ya on him.

To quote someone NOT posting on this board "Stupid is as stupid does".

Laura
Old 04-21-2005, 02:56 AM

Thanked 1,207 Times in 198 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to skatexedge

Laura in a wet t-shirt.......YESSSSSSS! Totally hot!
Old 04-21-2005, 05:20 AM

Send a message via MSN to Drakko Send a message via Yahoo to Drakko

I bow to a gorgeous and beautiful lady.......and also so very sexxxy in a wet t-shirt. Please post as much as you like. I do not know the whole story of while you left but i am so very glad you have returned and posting again and hope you continue to do so for a very long time to come...............
Old 04-21-2005, 09:04 AM

Thanked 1,687 Times in 237 Posts

As weird as it may sound, I think we men have been as hurt by the marketing of a single standard of what is beautiful in a woman as have the women. We get the message that our manliness is judged by the "hotness" of the women with us against a cookie-cutter criterion of the centerfold in a famous magazine (who have, over the years, become increasingly products of the surgeon's knife rather than their genes). The reality is that most of us (I believe) have much more eclectic and inclusive personal standards of beauty in women and ones that go beyond the simply physical aspects as well. Certainly we can appreciate a classical beauty in the traditional sense but we can also appreciate, and often prefer, an "imperfect" body, a slightly crooked smile, a non-button nose, etc if it houses a sharp mind or a great sense of humor or an inherent sweetness of character. Yet, say anything like that in high school, college, or a locker room and the derision will rain down in a knee-jerk reaction like you are back in grade school and "got cooties". One of the things I like about OCC is that the guys (and gals) here seem willing to express appreciation for beauty in many forms, possibly due to the same anonymity of web-life. In any case, you are both brave and kind to share yourself with us here and it is appreciated. True beauty will find a way to be seen.
Old 04-21-2005, 12:47 PM

Thanked 22,429 Times in 2,226 Posts
Thumbs up wow

geeesh, a front and rear view in 1 photo, now thats COOOL, and to top it off, you have an awesome smile :-)

best regards

CP. ( a big fan )

Old 04-21-2005, 04:10 PM

Thanked 2,462 Times in 390 Posts
Talking Thank you Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura_bi

Before I hear anyone complaining, this is AFTER a shower with no makeup. Hey, I never said that I would give you a GOOD picture!

Laura
Laura
I don't think anyone would (or should) complain about that picture. It's called keepin' it real sweetheart. And that's what those of us that like real amateur pictures look for. And it also just proves that with or without make up you are an incredibly beautiful woman. I've been a fan of yours for a while (seen your pics on here as well as other sites) and look forward to seeing more from you soon.

Thank you for posting.
JM
Old 04-22-2005, 01:27 AM

Laura
/wave!

I didn't say Hi because I wanted to protect your privacy a little, and not make you think you had a stalker following you from site to site! LOL

Anyway, I'm glad things are all right. And my offer to share camera time is still valid any time. Or even just a chance for the 4 of us to have a beer.
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143