Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2016, 12:32 PM

Thanked 2,056 Times in 46 Posts
Default Sooner than expected

Well things are moving a lot faster than expected. There have been multiple updates just in the past hour while I have been writing this, so if the timeline seems weird it's probably something that I wrote about what I was planning to do, actually happened, and then something else happened. Plus I am buzzing with excitement about how things are coming together.

I called Sue this afternoon and we had a great talk. She and Jeff totally understand the situation with Frank and want to help me. Apparently they are having the best sex of their lives and they credit me with breaking them out of the rut they were in.

Sue told me about the night that she had been out with friends, when we sent photos back and forth and she dared me to be a topless waitress. Jeff had texted her when he realized he was going to need to drive Frank home, and the two of them had cooked up the idea of her sending the photo of her flashing her tits in the bathroom to see what would happen. She said she was sorry that she had not given me a heads up, but I assured her that it was probably for the best, and that things had worked out so perfectly that I didn't think it could have gone any better.

We talked about the rest of the evening, and it turned out that she and Jeff had great sex that night, and like Frank and I, they woke up and had sex again first thing the next morning. We both laughed that we hadn't had this much sex since we were in our early 20's.

Then I brought up the idea of having the 4 of us get together for a fun evening sometime soon. Sue said that she and Jeff had talked about it a few times and were totally up for it. They had debated trying to set something up, but decided that since Frank was a wildcard, they would just let us (me) take the lead. She assured me that they both thought it would be fun, but they were a little worried that if we were all drunk and naked, it might be easy to slip up and end up revealing what had happened that first night when I slept over at their place.

I said that I was worried about that too, and that we should start slow. Definitely meet at our house, since there were so many specific memories on their pool table, in their kitchen, etc. Have some drinks, play some games, show some skin, but definitely no cross-couple contact unless Frank was the one suggesting it. Basically, just an ordinary couples get together, but with a near certainty that there would be some flashing and probably tame naked dares.

We agreed on the broad strokes and I said we could talk about the details when we figured out a weekend, which I thought would be a few weeks out.

That's when Sue said, "How about this Friday?"

It turns out that Sue's Mom had just called asking if she could take the kids on Friday night. She had seen a trailer for the new Jungle Book movie and wanted to take her grandkids for dinner, a movie and a sleepover.

What is it with me and Friday's?

I looked at my calendar and saw that on Friday night we were going to see my niece in a school play. I wasn't going to miss the play, I absolute adore my niece, and I'm the cool aunt who was in theater myself. But when I saw her this past weekend she had asked if we could come on opening night which is Thursday. Because it's a school night, they hadn't sold many tickets and it sucked performing to a half empty theater. I had forgotten about that discussion until just now.

I told Sue there was a chance and not to make other plans. I would call her back after I talked to Frank.

So if I could get Frank to agree to going to my niece's play on Thursday, then we are open on Friday. Problem is, Frank is an early riser on work days, and if we go to the play we won't get home until after 11, which is well past his bedtime on a weeknight.

Then I had a brainstorm. Not two minutes after Sue and I hung up, I was calling her back.

"Ok, here's my plan, but I need your help," I told Sue.

I would tell Frank about the kids spending the night at Sue's Mom's house on Friday night and that Sue sand Jeff wanted to get together for a fun night since they can sleep in on Saturday which was a rare treat. In the course of the discussion I would mention that I was looking forward to having them over because Sue owed us a big dare. I had pretended to Sue that I was super-embarrassed to be a topless waitress in front of her husband without her even being there. And she had to do the same dare.

Ok, this is where the timeline breaks, everything in this post up til now, happened in the past 24 hours, was written yesterday morning, and described me planning the get-together, and figuring out how to talk to Frank. But before I could post it, I found myself actually having the discussion with Frank. The rest of this happened when Frank got home last night.

Frank got home and changed out of his work clothes, and we met in the kitchen where I was looking through the fridge trying to figure out dinner. He massaged my butt affectionately and I responded with a passionate kiss

After a few minutes of catching up on each other's day, I mentioned that Sue and Jeff had a free night with no kids and wanted to get together this weekend. Frank said that sounded like fun and asked what I thought. I went into my theatric mode and said that Sue owed me big time, and I had been waiting for this opportunity to get her back.

Frank was confused and asked what I wanted to get her back for. I told him that it was for her daring me to be a topless waitress in front of her husband when she wasn't even there.

Frank was even more confused. "I thought when we talked about it, you said that you kind of enjoyed being a topless waitress..?"

"Yes, but Sue doesn't know that," I replied. "I thought you would like my idea," I said pouting a little.

Frank was truly bewildered. "I'm not sure what your idea is," he said carefully.

"I told Sue that I was really embarrassed when she dared me to be a topless waitress in front of Jeff a few weeks ago. So I dared Sue to either do ten minutes topless with just her and you boys, or 30 minutes topless but I would be there the whole time."

"You really said that to her? Seriously? What did she say?" Frank wanted to know.

"She said, 'I'll see you Friday,'" I replied. "I thought you would like my idea," I repeated with a smile.

"Sue really agreed to that?" Frank was still skeptical, but I could see he was excited.

"I don't know, I was just kind of screwing with her. But yes, I think she's going to some kind of topless waitress thing. She's pretty competitive."

About an hour later I mentioned that if we were going to get together with Sue and Jeff on Friday, we were going to have to go to my niece's play on Thursday night.

Frank said ok, with no hesitation and didn't even bring up that it was a work night.

Oh, the power of boobs...
Old 04-13-2016, 01:55 PM

The power of good boobs! Cannot wait to read the follow up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2016, 06:44 PM

Thought about it some today- I would love to be the pizza delivery boy if y'all were topless hosting and had a pizza delivered. That would be enough to make me actually want to deliver pizzas.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2016, 11:34 AM

Thanked 2,056 Times in 46 Posts
Default Good question

I'm not really sure. I'm not trying to get us into swinging, or at least I don't think I am.

I mainly want to be able to be myself with my husband, and that means from time to time getting a little crazy.

But I can't deny that the night I had with Sue and Jeff was a lot of fun, so I guess we will just see where it goes.

I already feel like I have made significant progress with Frank, and on some level I feel like him getting to see Sue's boobs is a form of payback that eases my guilt for that crazy night. I know that's just a rationalization, but it makes me feel a bit better. And if he ends up groping or sucking one of her boobs, that in some way we might be even.

As for this Friday, I'm really just hoping to have a fun crazy night with some friends and my husband.

Not really an answer, but that's where my head is at.

-Jane
Old 04-15-2016, 09:14 PM

Thanked 21,511 Times in 1,567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janethebrain View Post
I'm not really sure. I'm not trying to get us into swinging, or at least I don't think I am.
<snip>
Swinging and sharing with friends are very different lifestyles. My wife and I aren't swingers, but we do share with some close friends.

DR
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 03:23 AM

Default like fish

You have us all dangling on the line.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kimokeo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 12:16 AM

Thanked 1,248 Times in 127 Posts

I don't think I've ever checked back on a thread here as regularly as I have this one... The suspense is killing me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2016, 11:26 PM

Still looking forward to the latest update.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2016, 10:56 AM

Default Wow

Just read through this thread and wow.... never posted before but Jane what a story.... again wow
The Following User Says Thank You to ptop For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 01:54 PM

Jane hasnt been here in a month. Hope all is well :/

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
My friend fuck my pregnat ass wife002

2m:04s

10-27-2008
sexygirlnvirginia

4m:21s

09-23-2004
vgrnn730

0m:50s