photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2014, 08:19 AM

Default Who wants to make a Winter Olympics bet?

We entered the Superbowl bets thread, and backed the Seahawks. Which means we won, and didn't have to post photos of Mrs Peelthemdown.

She's a good sport, and is a bit disappointed that she won last week! So we're willing to make a Winter Olympics wager that (almost) guarantees you pics.

We'll take Team Europe against Team North America (USA and Canada, plus you can have the Jamaican Bobsleigh team as well if you want).

The bet is this:

Each day (and because of different time zones we'll count Sochi days) we'll add up the number of gold medals won by Team North America and Team Europe. If America gets 4 and Europe 3, America wins by 1 and we post 1 photo. If Europe gets 5 and America 2, Europe wins by 3 and people betting against us post 3 photos.

We'd love as many couples as possible to play along, say which team you are backing. Team Europe includes all EEC countries, Scandinavian countries, and East European countries but not Russia or the Former Soviet Republics (as that would make it unfair). For the bet to be live, at least one couple needs to take Team America. Any Aussies or Kiwis etc out there who want to pick a team, go for it!

This is our first time posting photos on a website like this. We can't show faces, sorry.

If you've never shared pics before, but have always wanted to, this is your moment.

Photos don't have to be taken specially, but should be photos never posted before. If you can pose at least one with a sign or body-written message relating to the games or this thread, then we'll know that your partner is genuinely in on the bet. We would love to hear the thoughts of the ladies playing along too.

Anyone can join the bet at any point of the Winter Olympics, and you don't have to pay for previous days unless you want to.

Once you are in the bet, if you can't post on a certain day, then just make it up later.

Anyone want to join the fun?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peelthemdown For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2014, 12:06 PM

Default No takers?

So no-one has taken the bet yet

Maybe you are thinking about it, and feel that the bet is unfair.

So we could go to a straight Team GB versus your country bet if you want. Every bronze medal your country wins gets a sexy non-nude pic, every silver gets topless or bum, every gold gets a full nude. And the same from you for every medal GB wins. Now bearing in mind that GB only has about 4 or 5 more medal chances, the odds are against us. So to buy into the bet you have to post a pic with a sign congratulating Jenny Jones for being the first Briton to win a medal on the slopes. It was a bronze so sexy non-nude is fine. This way we know that the girl is playing along for real.

We've realised too that the first post doesn't make it clear that, of course, single girls are very, very welcome!

The idea is to put a bit of fun into watching sports events: a bit like a dare at a party but over the internet. Join in the fun!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peelthemdown For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2014, 09:26 AM

sounds fun
Old 02-14-2014, 06:44 PM

Default A Gold for Team GB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peelthemdown View Post
So no-one has taken the bet yet

Maybe you are thinking about it, and feel that the bet is unfair.

So we could go to a straight Team GB versus your country bet if you want. Every bronze medal your country wins gets a sexy non-nude pic, every silver gets topless or bum, every gold gets a full nude. And the same from you for every medal GB wins. Now bearing in mind that GB only has about 4 or 5 more medal chances, the odds are against us. So to buy into the bet you have to post a pic with a sign congratulating Jenny Jones for being the first Briton to win a medal on the slopes. It was a bronze so sexy non-nude is fine. This way we know that the girl is playing along for real.

We've realised too that the first post doesn't make it clear that, of course, single girls are very, very welcome!

The idea is to put a bit of fun into watching sports events: a bit like a dare at a party but over the internet. Join in the fun!
So we put a guaranteed losing bet out there and no-one wanted to join the fun! And today Team GB won its customary solitary Gold medal of the Winter Olympics. So in honour of Lizzie Yarnold and to show that Mrs Peelthemdown was ready to honour her side of the bargain, here's a few pics. We've used a little bit of production on the photos to give a "spying through the keyhole" feel to them.

We've applied to join the "Ladies of OCC" with one of these photos, so hope to be able to post some of our (too hot for this section- Mrs Peelthemdown always gets a bit "carried away" during photo shoots) photo sets. There's a few more from this set to post here if you like them...

It's a shame no-one wanted to join in this bet- never mind!
Attached Thumbnails
2014-02-14_11_22_09.jpg   2014-02-14_11_18_04.jpg  

2014-02-14_11_16_55.jpg   2014-02-14_09_40_19.jpg  

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to peelthemdown For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 08:34 PM

Default A Few More Pics

Glad some of you are enjoying them- we'd love to know what you think...
Attached Thumbnails
2014-02-16_01_06_23.jpg   2014-02-16_01_00_25.jpg  

2014-02-14_11_20_01.jpg   2014-02-14_09_29_55.jpg  

2014-02-14_09_32_44.jpg   2014-02-16_12_59_26.jpg  

2014-02-16_12_58_19.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to peelthemdown For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 09:42 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 973 Posts
Default Lovely!

I'm enjoying them very much! I have no idea why no one else has commented yet, but don't feel bad. As a result of losing our previous bet, we only received two photo requests not counting yours ...and those were requested on the open forum, from people who were not friends at the time. (We got NO requests from any of our friends.) Oh, well.
Btw, those requests will be up in the next couple of days (plus more).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 09:28 AM

Thanked 1,861 Times in 182 Posts
Default Amazing

Love her ass....and quick peek on other areas.....
Show us more
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tylergal For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 09:31 AM

Default Here's the rest of this shoot...

It's cheeky/tease strength, hopefully we'll be able to take it up a few notches in "The Ladies of OCC" soon...

We're interested: what do you think about the use of post-production on photos? In this particular case, as I said above, I used vignetting to give it a "spying through the keyhole" feel, and I wanted to do some crops and close-ups, but the trend in personal photos is to snap quick and use filters and cropping to make the image more beautiful afterwards. I'm not talking so much about air-brushing, more the use of Instagram type tools to enhance colours etc and give a feel to a set (kind of like a budget version of an art director on a pro-shot. It seems that not many of the photos on OCC use these tools so wondered what you thought (I guess it could become our thing..?)
Attached Thumbnails
2014-02-14_09_43_41.jpg   2014-02-14_09_41_31.jpg  

2014-02-14_04_21_02.jpg  

Last edited by peelthemdown; 02-16-2014 at 09:42 AM. Reason: edit to ask the question
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to peelthemdown For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 09:55 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 973 Posts
Default I don't know

I don't know anything about "Instagram" and I just barely learned how to put a square or draw and color in a shape to cover a face or tighten up a photo by cropping it, but I do know that I love your pics! We've NEVER posted a pic on any site until we tried here so I don't know how to do those things but I do know what I like and I like what you've done so far!

Last edited by nectcouple; 02-16-2014 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Addition
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Tags
bet, olympics, photos, sports, winter

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sybian fun

3m:58s

01-26-2005
booze cruise12

5m:17s

01-14-2015
jennalewis 3