Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2023, 02:42 AM

Default Embarresing

Hi to all,

This is a story i read on another site. A true story. https://www.girlspns.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1667

I was wondering. Can you all please share stories of women who found themselves in embarresing situations.

Did you were yourselve in such a situation or did you ever saw a woman in an embarresing naked moment.

Thanks for sharing in advanced.

Raycat
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Raycat For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2023, 02:58 PM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

Sounds like an interesting thread. I have a story but I do not have time right now. Ill have to write it one day next week.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2024, 12:28 PM

Thanked 2,473 Times in 332 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raycat View Post
Hi to all,

This is a story i read on another site. A true story. https://www.girlspns.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1667

I was wondering. Can you all please share stories of women who found themselves in embarresing situations.

Did you were yourselve in such a situation or did you ever saw a woman in an embarresing naked moment.

Thanks for sharing in advanced.

Raycat
WOW that was quite some story!!! she must have been blushing like a cooked lobster!!! LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 09:22 PM

Thanked 1,041,147 Times in 31,146 Posts
Default One Embarrassing moment that I had~

I just started going out with this younger Divorced wife and didn't know she was even married before and had a baby till about 1 month after dating her!
She was just a good looking girl cruising the Restaurant parking lot with her girlfriend and parked next to my buddy's car and we just happened to start up a conversation!
After taking her out a few times and making out in my car, she was the one that made the first play and fondled my cock while I was driving around the main cruising lanes!
After more times of her doing this it was a shocker to me when she came out of her parents house with a smaller size suitcase! She had me open the truck of my car and placed it inside there!
I asked her what was in the suitcase and she told me just in case I wanted to take her to a Motel she had some naughty sheer wear and other objects in there for gaining more sexual pleasures!
This did peak my interest since I never had this happen before, nor did I ever take any of my old girlfriends to any Motels!
There came a time when I got brave and we stopped at this Motel, she took the suitcase inside and started going thru some stuff and what outfit she was going to put on in the bathroom!
She also told me she had many different styles and types of condoms in the suitcase too and for me to pick something out~
I have to omit that all of this was new to me and I never used a condom nor went all the way with any of my old girlfriends!
I took out a condom and my cock was already starting to get hard just from the thought of doing this for my 1st time too!
We played around in bed, then she said it was time to insert my cock cause she was extra wet and wanted to go all the way!
I'm not sure how long I lasted inside her, but after shooting my load I was able to pull out after she got done holding on to me!
Both of us rolled over and while laying there we both had fallen asleep!
When I got up before her and got my thoughts together on where I was and with Who, I just remembered about the condom that I had on when we had SEX. So I looked down and didn't see it on me nor anyplace on the bed?
With all the commotion that I was making, she got up and asked what was I looking for or what the problem was?
I was now the most Embarrassed guy that could ever be, but I told her that the condom was missing!
To both of our surprise, she looked down and it was partway in and out of her Pussy!
She pulled it out still loaded with cum and just started to laugh~
Then she told me that this had never happened to her before where any guys lost a condom inside her pussy before!
As soon as she said that I started to get second thoughts about her and later after that is when I found out she was married before and has a baby too!
I started to play around with her a lot less and broke off our relationship because it was like I was finding out more about her after the fact and I didn't care for that feeling~
But I have to say, it was my 1st and last time for having a condom stuck inside a pussy after I got done! lol
Maybe somebody else had a deal like this or even better?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2024, 07:03 AM

I went to a swimming pool which had nude swimming one evening. I entered nude and four tourists were still there in bathing suits, two female. They looked and pointed at me laughing. The lifeguard saw that requested that they strip or leave. The laughing stopped, and the ladies took some time exchanging embarrassed looks and finally stripped. Now it was my turn laughing, even if only silently. 😁
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1