Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2024, 09:22 AM

Thanked 21,602 Times in 1,473 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyj712 View Post
Wife was in the hospital for a few days after a fall. All of her nurses were male and I snuck a few pics as they were looking at her naked body. Wished I got one when they were changing her gown and she was totally naked as they wiped down her tits, pussy and ass. It was hot as we all just chatted about stuff as she was naked in front of us.
Hope your wife is doing better but she has a great body and wonderful tits.
Old 01-05-2024, 09:55 AM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default ER Flash

In the middle of the night my wife woke us both up, complaining to be overheated. We decided to get her to the hospital, so I went out to get the car ready whilst she grabbed something to wear (we sleep nude). At the hospital, I realised that all she was wearing was a short, thin housedress, and, in her haste, no underwear, and when they put her up on the examining table the hem of the dress fell to her waist so that her raised open legs and bare pussy were directed toward the crowded waiting room. She stayed that way for several minutes before one of the attendants noticed her display and placed a small cushion over her crotch before leaving her there. Then, a few minutes later, she got feeling really hot again and pulled off her dress to cool off, so there she was, completely naked until I found a sheet to toss over her, which she kept kicking off anyway. So I just let her be, until the arrendants returned. Meanwhile, everone in the hallway and waiting room enjoyed the view of an attractive naked woman, tossing and turning, soaked in sweat.
Old 01-10-2024, 06:34 PM

Two separate events.

My wife was in a car accident, fortunately ok, but car door had to be cut open so she could get out. Therefore it was a big accident sence with police, fire and ambulance.

Once removed she was taken to hospital as a precaution and for observation, monitoring for internal or head injuries etc.

I arrived at the hospital some time afterwards and she was in a gown, wires on her chest, top of the gown below her breasts and various medical personnel coming and going.

When it came time to leave, after several hours, the nurse helped her to dress again. It's a busy place, whilst privacy is a consideration its not always practical and it was necessary that her body was undressed and exposed for much of the time.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Abc122 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2024, 03:55 PM

You might tell us if she was only "on display" for personell or whether other patients or visitors could see her. To me that makes a big difference.
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2024, 12:33 AM

In the hectic environment, both
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abc122 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2024, 11:19 AM

Thanked 1,121 Times in 222 Posts
Default Irony

After starting this thread I had an unexpected experience with it:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...3&postcount=12
Old 04-17-2024, 12:58 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default What a mess.

My wife reminded me of one the other day. In my first apartment I got a banging on the door, this cute blonde was standing there with blood all over her arm, she had dropped a glass in the sink while doing dishes and had cut her hand badly. Her and her husband had just moved in, so I barely knew her, but I brought her in so I could do some first aid. I noticed she was barefoot, braless and I think all she had on was a long T and likely panties.

I got her arm cleaned up, some pressure in the laceration and a bandage, I told her to keep her arm elevated.
I told her it looked like she needed stitches, she couldn't drive, so I offered to take her to the ER. She asked if my wife was there, I told her that lady she met was my fiancee and she wasn't there. She said she couldn't go to the ER without pants on, would I help her. What could I say? So we went next door and I helped her put on jeans over her cute little booty, yes she had on bikini panties, and I helped her put a shirt on without staring at her boobs.

Then comes the bad part, I take her to the ER, she tries to call her sister, but can't get anyone, so I stick around until she gets her stitches on. We get in the car to go home, get on the highway and blue lights behind me, a cop. he look behind and says, "oh good, it's my husband". Except he get out of his car with his partner, stomps over, "what the hell is going on"? Then she's yelling at him, he's yelling at her, and I'm worrying he's going to shoot me. Cooler heads prevail and she gets in the backseat of the police car, he's going to take her home.

I did get a thanks and an apology later from both of them.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2024, 05:21 AM

Default Osteo in sexy panties

my wife experienced back pain that turned into a blockage on a Saturday. She couldn't turn around and felt a lot of pain. Being both athletes, I advised her to go and consult an osteopath urgently who would be able to free her. After some research, she managed to get an appointment for the afternoon. This doctor being in a group, we did not know if we were going to have to deal with a man or a woman... We spend the morning doing our various jobs in the house while waiting for the appointment. We suggest we take a shower before going to see this doctor after doing some morning exertion… I was fully aware that at worst she was going to have to undress in a bra at least in front of the practitioner so that he could do his treatment. Preparing my plan and aware of the possibility of creating a sexy moment if she wants to, I prepared two bras for her on the bed. Both without a protective shell, a red in lace cut in a triangle with a protective fabric in front of the nipple and another black in lace with a half of the breast visible through the lace. I had put forward the black with the red in the background as a possibility of fallback. You should know that my wife does not like to have her mismatched underwear, so she was necessarily going to put on the set that went with it. The red brief is also in lace, cut like a tanga, you can see through the lace. The black brief is all the more sexy because it is literally transparent at the back, the color is a little darker at the front but also transparent in tulle type fabric. First of all, I will tell you two small examples of events that have already happened with my wife: You should know that I appreciate that my wife is sexy, feminine and when she dares to show off lightly. She is well aware of my penchant for this fantasy, and when she feels like it, creates a few small exhibitions. For example, on vacation with a close friend, she regularly removes her bra and walks naked under her top, her nipples free to erect. I had even already managed to push the vice, by making her remove her bra, while wearing under a thin white tank top that revealed the shape of her nipples. It had become a game between us, or it could be done from time to time when the opportunity arises. Besides, even if she tells me that she does it for me, she has already admitted to me under the duvet that it excites her to do this. Another example, recently, with this same friend during our last vacation. The hotel where we were staying had a small spa area and the 3 of us went to take advantage of it. hot tub and sauna. I had made her take her beautiful red one-piece swimsuit from her suitcase. It's this new kind of jersey which is open between the breasts, so very indented… moreover, I don't know if she has already noticed it, but once wet this fabric is slightly transparent for a few minutes when it comes out of the water. In short, she is exquisite in it. At the end of the hour of relaxation, without it being planned or requested by me, she began to change with her back to us, by lowering the top of her swimsuit, drying herself and putting her braless top back on. Sexy moment but quickly overwhelmed by what happened, she turned around and took off the rest of her swimsuit in front of us!! The vision was so surreal and unexpected that I didn't know what to look at... what I saw, what my buddy was looking at, what he could see... It was quick, maybe 5/10 seconds from when she pulled down her jersey, took her tracksuit and put it on. I was left speechless by this moment that I didn't even imagine it could happen. Later in a cuddly moment I told her it had been so sexy, I congratulated her and kinda relived that scene for us… she confessed that she had done it deliberately, while playing the fact , that it was too fast for him to see something… the sex was hot that time and she added to it by whispering in my ear “you realize we will never know what he saw”
Back to our osteopathy appointment… Trying to put luck on my side, I tell him when he gets out of the shower that I have prepared two bras for him and that all he has to do is choose it without putting pressure on him and leaving him free. choice. What a pleasant surprise to see her 5 minutes later with the black ensemble getting ready in the bedroom. I take this opportunity to kiss her and tell her how beautiful she is like that and I still can't believe my eyes, her buttocks are clearly in the air through the fabric and part of her nipples are visible through the lace ... I prefer not to say anything more to prevent her from changing her mind and letting her prepare. Head to the osteopath's office for the appointment, where we wait in the waiting room for her to be picked up. First pleasant surprise, it was a young male doctor who came to get her and offered to come with me if I wanted. The plan was going wonderfully. After a short interview where she explains her back pain, he suggests that she move on to the treatment phase and instructs my wife to put on her underwear. He corrected himself quickly because knowing that my wife's pain was in her back and offered to keep her pants on. Small disappointment, I tell myself that he will not have the chance to see the buttocks of Madame. My wife gets up, takes off her top and finds herself in a black lace bra with some of her nipples showing. She looked at me, surely to see if I was already enjoying the show, indeed I already had my heart racing from this show, to see her undress in front of another man. I did not even imagine that she could continue her stripping, knowing the transparency of her panties and after the doctor's indication. And there against all odds, she grabbed the strap of her tracksuit bottoms and lowered it in front of us without it being necessary for the proper performance of the treatment. I am overwhelmed by this sexy act, I did not think she would go so far especially after the remark of the nurse knowing that her panties are clearly transparent and that she therefore has her buttocks in the air in front of us. Besides, the doctor is behind her, when she was undressing, he must have had a good surprise. The following is therefore 20 minutes of manipulation of my sweet in very small outfit. I won't take my eyes off her for a second. Although I saw them in front of my eyes, I kept imagining what this young doctor saw from his position. She was standing with her back to the doctor, then facing him, lying face down on the table, lying on her back on the table… the examination allowed us to admire my wife from several interesting angles and especially for the doctor. Once his diagnosis was made, he made him sit on the table and began explaining his problem on a skeleton. So to sum up, my wife is in front of us with part of her breasts visible through her bra, listening to this young doctor for 5 good minutes deciphering her problem and what he is going to do to remedy it. Personally, I took advantage of this moment to watch my wife. Then the practitioner manipulated her by putting her in various positions. Two particularly marked me, the first, my wife lying on her back and him at the level of his head facing his body, working his cervical. He then had a nice direct and plunging view of his chest which must have been wriggling with the movements made on his neck. The second was her lying on her stomach and him lying on his side working on his back muscles, he worked for a long time in this position with his buttocks clearly visible just below his field of vision. So much for this beautiful experience that I was allowed to live, I would allow myself to add two little words from my wife after the fact, which confirmed to me that she was fully aware of how she was and what she wanted. She told me directly said after the end "you rinsed your eyes well I hope" and then some time later "say that I could have kept my pants"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to guymon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2024, 08:12 AM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
and I helped her put a shirt on without staring at her boobs.
But you looked at least once or twice, right?

(I was once in a situation in college where I had a chance to finally see a friend's boobs after trying for a year, but when her shirt came off (braless), I turned around and didn't look. Even though it seemed like the right thing to do at the time, I still kick myself for not just looking anyway! And I think she was actually offended that I didn't look, which I realized later.)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer