Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2023, 05:14 PM

Thanked 1,121 Times in 222 Posts
Default Medical, emergency nudity

Looking for real life stories about nudity, toplessness in particular, as a result of emergency or medical necessity. I realize that many of thEse situations are life or death and not for entertainment, but the exposure of a woman’s breasts, especially in an unexpected emergency situation is just a thrill for me. Has anyone ever witnessed a situation like this or been a part of it?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hothabanero For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2023, 05:43 PM

Thanked 16,289 Times in 1,135 Posts

Similar, my wife's best friend went into the ER because of pain. They discovered cancer after a day of testing, so we went to visit. She is scared of needles and things, so she insisted that one of us stayed with her for the day. My wife can't stand hospitals, so I stayed.

I held her hand, saw sideboob through the side of the gown, saw her nipples that way, and at one point they wanted to scan something with some portable thing and asked me to leave the room, but she insisted that I stay. They uncovered her breasts, and afterwards my wife's friend said being comfortable with me seeing her breasts made her feel close to me and supported.

This was like 6 months ago now. I have seen/touched more since then as I wrote in another thread a few days ago.
Old 11-04-2023, 06:49 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Several Times, not usually a turn on.

I have written about this on other threads:

I worked for several years as the safety offices for a marine company, I was the first to respond to medical emergencies, I was usually there before EMT's. The company was 95% males, but we did have a few women, one of them was doing a supply check on board a vessel that was docked close to my office, she slipped on a ladder and fell overboard. The weather was pretty cold that day, but she was quickly plucked out of the water, my office was the closest spot that was well heated, so we brought her there.

I called to another building for one of the other women to come assist, but it was going to take a bit for her to get there, Meanwhile I had a wet, shivering woman in my office, she was so cold she could barely speak, but it was pretty obvious she wanted to get the wet clothes off and her hands were shaking too badly to do it herself. So, with her permission I helped her, I had a blanket to try to cover her, but I got her undressed and into some coveralls.

I apologized to her, but her attitude was that 'I don't care, I was about to go hypothermic and you did what was necessary.'
Old 11-05-2023, 01:50 AM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 147 Posts
Default ER visit

There was a time my previous GF was complaining of chest pain and in a panic asked me to take her to emergency.

The place was packed (Friday night) and as we enter the reception area and mention chest pains they immediately wanted full vitals done right there in the chair to record them at check in.

As the male nurse struggles to get a blood- pressure cuff on her because of a long sleeve sweatshirt my GF just whips her arm out of the sleeve and pushes her sweatshirt up over her head.

She’s now sitting on the edge of the chair in a room full of people with half her torso completely bare.
Her naked little tits are out and this male nurse is leaning over a low counter and wrapping the pressure cuff to take blood pressures. I can see his eyes are on her little tits ( she had the cutest little tits) then he is listening to her heart from a good many locations in and around her left nipple.

The room around us has a good number of people also now very interested in her chest and are all craning their Necks to watch the procedure unfold.

We get whisked away to a curtained off area where they hand her a hospital gown and say everything off and wear it backwards so the front is open. The Dr will be into see you shortly… he kinda half pulls the curtain closed leaving two big gaps in the corners.

As I help her strip the remainder of her clothes off people are passing by looking in at the commotion and staff are in and out bringing equipment into our area getting things plugged in and out they go again curtain swinging wide open as they pass.

I get her up into bed and she has pulled the gown closed around her.
She has about 3 minutes of modesty befor the curtain swings open again and three or four people dash in. First the Dr. Asks a few questions then says they need to get her on the monitors and see what’s going on.

With that he leans in and opens her gown wide open leaving her vertically naked for each head that pops in and out or walks past in the hallway. Even the guy from reception popped back a few times for no apparent reason than to look and chat.

Dr. pokes and squeezes her from head to toe while another guy stars to play peel and stick stickers all over her breasts and stomach.I’m standing in the corner watching a half dozen people, mostly males, poke and tug at her pretty well naked body.

In the end she got doped out of her head on something that made her tell the nurses how much she enjoyed fucking me. And because they gave her a second gown to put on she didn’t mind them seeing her naked again if they needed to….
The Dr did come back and remove her 2nd gown again to paddle her heart back into rhythm…. That was scary ..!!

Then when it was over looking back -
It was “scare the shit out of me serious”, but also funny as crap and hot as crap all in the one night.
Old 11-05-2023, 10:45 AM

Thanked 4,944 Times in 205 Posts
Default Wife and Male Nurses

Wife was in the hospital for a few days after a fall. All of her nurses were male and I snuck a few pics as they were looking at her naked body. Wished I got one when they were changing her gown and she was totally naked as they wiped down her tits, pussy and ass. It was hot as we all just chatted about stuff as she was naked in front of us.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3067.jpg   IMG_3107.jpg  

IMG_3096.jpg   IMG_3105.jpg  

Old 11-07-2023, 11:42 AM

Thanked 9,338 Times in 353 Posts
Thumbs up Rampage drill

At the police we had a Rampage drill in a Cinema. One jung girl, a Policewomen, was told to play an injured Person.

The emeregency-medicals came an they cut off her T-shirt and Tittyholder, so that she lays with nude breasts in the cinema.
All other people saw her nude breasts and she had no chance to get away.

At the end she got a jacked to dress again because her dresswas cut.

She was 20 years old and told me the story when we stud together smoking.

I didn´t see her - so sad!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SimonTabs For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2023, 12:16 PM

Thanked 4,013 Times in 228 Posts

I have a close relative who used to be an EMT. "Used to be" being the operative phrase here. He's definitely a lunkhead and kind of a creeper. Anyway he was an EMT for years. One time his outfit got a call for a highway traffic accident. They showed up but everybody at the scene was more-or-less fine. Minor injuries, if any. Ambulance showed up, and a couple of them went to the hospital to get checked out, just in case. One of them was an attractive young woman with enormous E-cup tits. Or double-Es. Anyway, huge and luscious. As soon as she got on the gurney he whipped out his medical scissors and quickly snipped her t-shirt and bra off, spilling those big tits out into the open for everybody close by to see. There was no medical reason for him to do that, but he sure got a good eyeful.

Apparently that was the last event in a long line of questionable antics he'd been pulling, and he got fired for it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2023, 12:27 PM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default My father was a military policeman

and one of his favorite "war stories" was the time that there was a fire at night at the female barracks on base. This was long ago when they had still separate barracks for female service members. The women had the flee outside in just their nightclothes and many did not have time to grab robes. He got to chat with the women as he handed out blankets, while the firefighters had to work at putting out the blaze. He said that a few of the women wore sheer negligees.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2023, 06:51 PM

Thanked 2,607 Times in 207 Posts
Wink

Short story ... medical related, not an emergency, definately containing nudity.

Happened during a weekend away with my wife, her sister and sister's husband.
As some of you may already know from postings in other topics, the 4 of us are no prudes and have seen each other naked on many occasions. Also that weekend, enjoying a sauna and hottub are a day of hiking ... and a nude evening afterwards ... nothing sexual though, just casual social nudity.

In the morning after breakfast, my wife's sister asks my wife if she could have a look at her husbands dick.
My wife is a nurse and apparently my BIL had an ingrown hair which cause an inflammation on his dick.
You could see the swelling but my SIL didn't dare to take care of it. She was afraid to hurt her husbands dick.
So since my wife is a nurse, she asked if she could do it.
Wife looked at me for approval, but I had no issue with her doing so.

So he stood there naked in front of her with a flacid dick. My SIL and myself where sitting across.
She took it in her hand to have a better look. After a quick 1st inspection she said "we need to open it up to pull the hair out, let the puss out and desinfect it. But that will be easier when there is not so much loose skin, so it would be better if you got hard". With that, she took his dick in her hand, tugged it 2 or 3 times and he immediately got hard as a rock. Next she proceded to get the hair out and clean it out.
After she got finished, she jokingly said "There you go, all done ... you've been a "good boy" ... if my hubby and sister weren't here looking I would have given it a little kiss to comfort it"

Personally I was hard the entire time she was busy and afterwards I could only say to my SIL "well next time I have an ingrown hair, I'll ask you to take care of it"
Old 11-09-2023, 11:30 AM

Thanked 1,121 Times in 222 Posts
Default I mean…

https://www.mrsl.co.uk/sites/default...0Defib%203.jpg

Seriously am I the only one who gets off n this a little bit?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hothabanero For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney