Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2023, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*ghetto_star*~ View Post
I love seeing the older guys still get it from the young ladies.

Age ain't nothin' but a number.
your right lol
as for old guys and my wife who loves to be exposed spanked and put in her place by older authority figures
this one was a bit different for her usual type of older guy ,yeah he was old about 76 at the time this happened but he wasn't strict bossy or domineering like the other old fellas she had been exposed spanked fingered and fucked by had been ,dunno maybe it was a challenge for her or she was so c*nt drunk and just threw herself at him ,

i know she was always wet and ready to fuck after she had been teasing and exposing herself to him and those times were about the only time she didn't have a red sore smacked bum when we fucked ,so he must have got her so worked up that she lost control lol

okay a couple of years into our stay on the holiday park we met this nice old fella about 75 he was,he was on his own every time we saw him and my wife asked him if he wanted to join her and her friends at their table ,there was usually 10 to 15 all owners and all gathered around a couple of the tall type of tables with stools ,turns out he lived about 5 miles from us at home no attachments ,amongst other things in his past

he looked good with a gun and he used to breed and race greyhounds with his much younger girlfriend so he was a bit on the shady side
as we would say "he was one of our own" lol

,anyway me and him got on great did loads of stuff together mucking about ducking and diving with old cars ,car booting , nicking the oil from round the back of the local chippys to run his car on lol all sorts of dodgy stuff we were a great team
so me being me and noticing he and my wife had taken a shine to each other, i tried to get him in on putting her in her place and smacking her bum for me , no luck at all he just didn't respond to my suggestions in that way ,so i left it not wanting to ruin our
friendship
we got pretty close with him ,my wife would hug and kiss him goodnight and i thought of him as a dad /big brother ,we had him over for Sunday dinner and went out for a drink and regularly met up in the closed season back at home ,
he used to stay over as he'd had a drink and sleep on the sofa downstairs

my wife used to go upstairs to get changed for bed ,which was usually one of my old vests that skimmed her arse and shows most of her tits through the arm holes ,she would come into the living room where me and the old fella were sitting on the sofa and she would go to the mirror opposite stand on her tip toes and bend forward and pretend to be engrossed in taking off her makeup ,other than a bit of lipstick and mascara she didn't wear any lol
this gave him a unobstructed view of her bare bum and fanny she would open her legs and wiggle as if she was concentrating ,but she says she was really trying to give him the best show and view of where she wanted his attention his fingers and his knob

after saying goodnight id leave them to it and go up to bed and wait for her to come up all turned on from exposing herself and teasing him and the kiss and cuddle they had had and her wiggling her bare bum at him before she came up to bed
,she always asked me if she was rude or naughty for doing this in front of him and
what would he think of her and about her for exposing herself to him ,we would fuck and id tell her she was doing a nice thing for him and he loved it

anyway this night it went down the same but she was ages down stairs and id fell asleep ,she woke me up and looked mortified i asked her what was wrong and she told me all the usual showing and teasing had gone on but when it came to kiss and cuddle time he had sat down and pulled her to sit on his knee as he kissed her he had one hand stroking her bare bum and one feeling her tits ,she said this got her super aroused and she squirmed and wriggled her bum so his fingers met her wet fanny and he slid a finger between her lips but didn't stick it up her fanny like she wanted him to , she felt for his knob which she said was hard and ready for action so she groped and squeezed it while she wriggled to try to get his finger up her fanny where she wanted it
she said she thought it was then he lost his nerve and she said his dick was softening so in frustration she said she told him she was sorry and it was all her fault and she deserved a smacked bum for being so sl*ty and naughty towards him and lay across his lap and opened her legs and begged him to slap her bum for her for being so naughty
she said he seemed shocked and said he couldn't it might wake me and the kids but next time they were alone he would do it if she still wanted him to ,at that she got up and thanked him and made him promise he would slap her bum as he said he would when they next had a chance and she then straddled his leg and they started kissing and he held her close she said as soon as her fanny touched the rough material of his trousers and he pulled her towards him she knew she needed to cum
and while he kissed and fondled her she said she started at first to slide and rock her fanny on his leg and pushed back and raised her bum to give him easy access to her wet fanny she said he was feeling her bum and seemed surprised to feel her raise her bum so she started to feel his dick she said it felt so good to hold his dick while she rubbed her fanny on his leg and he stroked her bum hole and her fanny lips ,she said him touching her there made her lose control and she started to grind her clit on his leg and begged him to put his finger inside her ,which he did , then she asked him to put another finger in her ,and after a few finger fucks she cum while she was holding his dick and grinding her clit on his leg and he squeezed her tits and fingered her wet hole ,but as soon as she got off his leg she realized she had squirted and wet his trouser leg with her cum ,
she kissed him and said goodnight and ill see you in the morning wiggled her bare bum at him as she always did ,and left him ,she came in and told me about it her face a picture of embarrassed humiliation especially at the parts when she told me about throwing herself across his knee and begging for a spanking , admitting she had lifted her bum to encourage him to finger her and to beg him to stick his fingers in her when he didn't catch on and letting herself get so carried away that he saw her cum and felt it with his fingers as she wet his pants

when telling me about it , it struck her how out of control and submissive she had
been kissing our old mate and a quick tease and grope was fine and usual but to get so carried away as to feel his dick ,throw herself across his knee and beg him to spank her ,and then when he couldn't to beg him to finger fuck her while she rubbed her fanny on his leg until she cum and wet his pants with her cum and then just leave him down stairs with wet pants and a hard on to go tell her husband what she had just done and what a sl*tty prick teaser she had been and how would she be able to face him again after what she had done on his knee

i laughed and slid my knob into her wet fanny and slow fucked her and told her not to worry id make sure she made it up to him at some point lol

it was so cute to watch and listen to her confess to her dirty naughty sl*tty submissive behavior and hear her tell about how she threw herself at the oldest bloke we knew , our friend and how she had tried and so far failed to get him to give her the spanking she deserved for teasing his cock lol

what she teased him with and what she wanted spanking and what got fingered and what wet his pants lol
Attached Thumbnails
IMG20221014235638.jpg   IMG20221014235733.jpg  

IMG20221015000817.jpg  

Last edited by ted roberts; 09-08-2023 at 08:53 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ted roberts For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2023, 12:36 PM

Default Rosebud

Thanks for sharing the story and the picture of your wife's arse. My hat is off to a woman who will show her rosebud. It's like she has shared her most intimate part. Give her a grateful smack on the bum from me please.

Last edited by PalmsMan; 09-08-2023 at 12:50 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2023, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmsMan View Post
Thanks for sharing the story and the picture of your wife's arse. My hat is off to a woman who will show her rosebud. It's like she has shared her most intimate part. Give her a grateful smack on the bum from me please.
haha will do pal and thanks for the engagement and response ,

yeah its quite humiliating for my wife to have herself displayed like that and shameful to know everyones seen her most private part

she will love /hate you have all seen her exposed like this but will be wet thinking about it

here she is rosebud on show for all to see while waiting and taking cock
and pants down bum pushed out with my finger in her bumhole

message me if you want to see video of her getting her bottom smacked lol
Attached Thumbnails
IMG20221023235514.jpg   IMG20221015000509.jpg  

IMG20221030235817.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ted roberts For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2023, 03:30 PM

Default Appreciated

Thank you, Red Roberts, for these great photos of your intimacy. I love them and they are a real turn-on. You are a fortunate guy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2023, 04:08 AM

Thirty year difference. She was 32 when we first slept together in 2019. Four years later and still enjoying the ride.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snuckalook For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2023, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuckalook View Post
Thirty year difference. She was 32 when we first slept together in 2019. Four years later and still enjoying the ride.
I'll guess you weren't two years old.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldhand For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2023, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhand View Post
I'll guess you weren't two years old.
LOL, I started young but not that young. She is 30 years younger. I can't tell you why it works but it does, lucky me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snuckalook For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2023, 08:50 PM

Thanked 6,432 Times in 335 Posts
Default 65 year old tart

I am close to 65 years old and I fuck younger men. They have to have big dicks to fuck me because I've done it all in my life, danced naked, and fucked a lot of men. I keep my husband's tiny dick locked up in a steel chastity cage. I let him watch me fuck the younger men and then I let him lick my pussy clean with his magic tongue. He's the best at eating pussy. All my girlfriends think so too. One of my present lovers is a black man named Jake. He has a huge cock and he's only 35 years old. Sometimes he brings a few friends and hubby really gets a show. Hubby's poor tiny dick tries to get hard in its little cage and can't. Poor baby. Right now Jake is my youngest lover but on a trip recently to the islands I showed off my tits and pussy to a young man and since I rarely wear panties he was able to bend me over the hood of a car and fuck me good from behind. It was night and at the back of a parking lot so I guess only my hubby saw us. The young man looked to be in his 20s but he was packing a nice sized dick. Here is a picture of me and one of me and Jake's 35 year old huge dick he uses on me. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Pam43.jpg   Collages.jpg  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2023, 05:43 AM

Default 30 -> 19

When I was 30 I dated a girl who was at Uni. She was 19. 11 years is quite a gap, but not a huge gap now that I am older. But back then, 30 to 19 was pretty significant.

When it was just the two of us, everything was fine and we had a great time.

But when her housemates were around (she was sharing with a few other girls) it was very clear that I was not part of their group. I was way too old.

But I enjoyed it, while it lasted, and her house mates were super hot.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xew For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2023, 09:47 AM

Thanked 16,276 Times in 1,135 Posts

I guess this isn't exactly the same, but I used to give my wife's mother massages, and one time I took a shower and she took one after me, and we were both naked at the same time for a bit during the passing in and out of the shower. I even stayed and talked to her while she changed over to a bath, followed by semi-dressed massages (for her). I was 30 at the time, and she was almost 70 (but she looked 50 and had the body of a late-20s woman...she still does. It's pretty unreal.)

Going the other way, I had my friend's 19yo daughter hitting on me all the time. Not sure if it was daddy issues or what, but she was very overt to the point that my friend would glare at her daughter all the time. I was cutting her hair for her once, and she even took off her t shirt and sat there topless. She said it was because she didn't want hair clippings caught up in her shirt. I think I disappointed her by not making any moves because she stopped the heavy flirting after that. My friend thanked me for not doing anything with her daughter. I was like, "I am in my 40s and she is 19, even if I weren't married, I wouldn't do anything. Even her teeny boobies didn't make me flinch." Secretly, it was really fun to see a 19yo topless and act like it was nothing, but in the end it really was nothing.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s