Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2023, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
Another “modesty off” switch my wife has is being near water. Although she’s a nudist, she’s actually quite modest in how she dresses. She’s very busty, but never shows cleavage and often will even safetypin the tops of her outfits to hide it, much to my frustration.

But you get her near water at a C/O beach, and she has no trouble getting naked and walking to the water back and forth by herself. In Spain a few years ago we got to a nude beach after a long cab ride and the only people there were a half dozen naked guys and a clothed American couple. I thought this was going to be a problem, but she stripped off and and said, “As long as we are here.” She’s the same way at our local nude beach which has become a haven for college kids, most of whom are too uptight to get naked. She’ll sit down next to them and even chat naked as they sit there in their bikinis. The fact that she’s older, chubbier and bustier doesn’t seem to phase her since the modesty switch is off.

But the modesty switch goes back on when she’s inside any building away from water, even at nudist resorts. And if we have nudist friends over by our pool, she insists everyone be dressed when we go back into the house, even if it’s 100 degrees out. Hard to understand, but I guess you gotta take the good with the unexplainable.
My wife and I go on vacations to nudist resorts. She will strip naked and not wear anything until we dress to go home. But when at home while she prefers to go braless, but even in the summer will wear two t-shirts to prevent her nipples from showing, or her tits from swaying.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2023, 07:13 AM

Thanked 1,783 Times in 88 Posts

My wife is a prude, no topless even if we are alone on the beach, no miniskirt and no revealing dresses.
Nevertheless her modesty has some anomalies.
First. In a medical context she can be nude without any problem, even out of the visit. An example at the end of a breast check visit with a doctor she is familiar with, she had a nice five-minute conversation about cooking with the doctor while she was stark naked.
Second. She wears see-through dresses without problem, e.g the trousers of the first photo to goshopping or to go to the office, the dress of the second photo in the house but also in presence of neighbors or to walk near the house.
Third. She goes out on our balcony in lingerie (4th photo, maybe she feels like inside the house) but she can be seen from the street and from other apartments.
Last but not least, in a family context even with far relative she has no problem to undress, not a provocative behavior, only the same "do not care" attitude of the nudists. One example, we were in the garden of the hoouse of her parents. There was a family reunion, my father in law drops some orange juice on the dress of my wife. Without any hesitation my wife takes off the dress remaining in see-through lingerie (like the model in the 3rd photo) in front of several people her uncle, her cousin, a friend of her father and the boyfriend of her sister (maybe even some neighbors). They could see nipples, bush and ass. After about five minutes my sister in law came with a t-shirt and my wife used it for one hour waiting for her dress to dry, with frequent upskirts.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4642bn.jpg   IMG_10361.jpg  

ling.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 10-25-2023, 01:28 AM

Default No modesty for medical needs

I have a few stories for medical non-modesty.

First, when we were younger, my g/f, now wife, had an issue during new years, so I took her to the emergency room. During the examination, the doctor told us that he needed to examine her ass. He proceeded to stock his finger up her asshole while I was in the room. All the while, he tried to make small talk with me.

We had a lot of issues having our first child. I was in the room most of the times when the male doctors had to insert the instrument to inspect or do something in her vigina. Once or twice, male doctors had to examine her breasts. I know that he is a doctor, but it was such a turn on seeing another man feel her tits.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to city slicker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2023, 08:06 AM

Thanked 4,944 Times in 205 Posts
Default Wife and Male Nurses

My wife too a tumble and went to rehab for a week. She seemed to be naked a lot in front of male nurses and just talked with them and me like it was just natural. The one where she was standing was hot as the guy led her to the porta potty in the middle of the room and wiped her when she was done. Missed taking that pic lol.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3106.jpg   IMG_3059.jpg  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bobbyj712 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2023, 08:53 PM

Thanked 25,742 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default yes

Booze is my wifes modesty ''off;; switch....
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0024.JPG  
Old 01-06-2024, 09:57 AM

Default Travel has become my wife's modesty off switch

My wife has always been very modest and shy about her beautiful 34-24-34 figure . . . until recently. Even in her twenties, she preferred loose pants, blouses and sweaters over clothes that hugged her body and showed her curves, wore one-piece bathing suits rather than bikinis, and was reluctant to show even a hint of cleavage. That changed in her late forties. While on holidays, she wears bikinis or one-piece swimsuits with deep plunge necklines that accentuate her breasts. Occasionally, she'll wear strappy low-cut sundresses with no panties and without concern that people seated around her can catch a glimpse of her pubes when she crosses or uncrosses her legs. When we were in Venice several years ago during an ungodly hot spell, she thought nothing of undressing and strolling around our hotel room nude with the floor-to-ceiling windows wide open even though there was another hotel just 20 feet away on the other side of a narrow canal. She now goes into outdoor hut tubs and plunge pools nude and has even initiated sex a few times outside while we were traveling. She never behaves this way at home or when its obvious that someone is watching or she'll definitely be seen, but she clearly is no longer worried (dare I say, she enjoys) that a stranger might see her nude.
Old 01-07-2024, 11:42 PM

Default Skin check

Samantha,my wife, has 2 full skin checks with a male skin doctor. She is late 40s now but has been going since mid 20s. Its all ways fully nude, other than a paper towel which gets put aside, very thorough and takes about 45 minutes including the chat at the end about any areas of concern or the result. Everything gets checked. She has a modesty off switch in these appointments and needs to as there is no place for shyness.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Abc122 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2024, 10:39 AM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSF View Post
My wife has always been very modest and shy about her beautiful 34-24-34 figure . . . until recently. Even in her twenties, she preferred loose pants, blouses and sweaters over clothes that hugged her body and showed her curves, wore one-piece bathing suits rather than bikinis, and was reluctant to show even a hint of cleavage. That changed in her late forties. While on holidays, she wears bikinis or one-piece swimsuits with deep plunge necklines that accentuate her breasts. Occasionally, she'll wear strappy low-cut sundresses with no panties and without concern that people seated around her can catch a glimpse of her pubes when she crosses or uncrosses her legs. When we were in Venice several years ago during an ungodly hot spell, she thought nothing of undressing and strolling around our hotel room nude with the floor-to-ceiling windows wide open even though there was another hotel just 20 feet away on the other side of a narrow canal. She now goes into outdoor hut tubs and plunge pools nude and has even initiated sex a few times outside while we were traveling. She never behaves this way at home or when its obvious that someone is watching or she'll definitely be seen, but she clearly is no longer worried (dare I say, she enjoys) that a stranger might see her nude.
Yes, another switch is being in a different country where there is no chance of anyone she knows seeing her. I always tell guys who are trying to get their wife to go to a nude beach or resort, leaving the country is your very best bet.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2024, 01:29 PM

Default Hoping

Going on our first nude cruise as a couple and her first. She has been warming up with exchange of ideas and shopping for more revealing clothing as well as sunning topless outside when possible.
She has commented on being able to see through some materials when backlighted, what’s acceptable for dinner (must be dressed), and being able to fold down a top and step out of whats left. Asks if it looks ‘natural’ as she does it. (still a bit nervous). I’m thinking after breakfast the first day we’ll be good….
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lounge For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2024, 05:40 PM

Thanked 1,923 Times in 96 Posts
Default Travel and cocktails!

My wife is fun and has no problem joking in an adult manner but is pretty conservative when it comes to dressing. Traveling to where we will not be recognized is definitely a loosener along with a cocktail before and during dinner.
Here, you will notice the dress is sheer when lit correctly (not so much in dark environments), the bra is fantastic and she sheer hose. She would not wear these if we were in town or where she felt like people we know would see us. The exception to that is in the summer where she will go without a bra and wear shorter skirts.
Attached Thumbnails
hose001.jpg   sheerbra04.jpg  

FunDress01.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s