uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2024, 06:28 AM

Default Fooled

I was on a lad’s weekend away with some friends. One night one of the guys randomly showed me a photo on his phone of a naked woman. You couldn’t see the woman’s face.
I said, “nice. Who’s that?”
He said it was his wife.
I’d always had a thing for his wife so I said, “wow, even nicer.”
Later that night I was in bed in the hotel, plucking up the courage to send him some nude pics of my wife. I finally did it, choosing a few that showed her face. I can’t remember what I wrote, something about enjoying seeing his wife and maybe we could trade a bit. He replied the following morning, thanking me for the pics of my wife, but also saying he couldn’t remember showing me his wife, and that he can’t have done because he didn’t have any photos of her on his phone. That should have been my first clue.
A few weeks later he messaged me about something late at night. We had a brief conversation before I mentioned that he hadn’t shown me more pics of his wife yet. He said sure and promptly sent me a photo of a naked woman, again not showing her face. I replied with a photo of my wife, obviously. We traded around ten to fifteen photos. None of his showed a woman’s face. All of mine showed my wife’s face. This guy and my wife are friends by the way.
I was obviously suspicious and showed the screenshots from the WhatsApp thread to a guy I was chatting to on kik. He said all of my mate’s pics were lifted from a voyeur cam type site. I can’t remember what it was called.
I called my mate out on this and he denied it. I haven’t seen or spoken to him since. I’d still kinda like to see him again because he hasn’t seen my wife in person since seeing her nude pics, so it would be interesting if we all met up. That said I obviously feel incredibly betrayed and fucking stupid/embarrassed etc.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Molten For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2024, 11:22 AM

Thanked 3,577 Times in 110 Posts
Default Friend is an asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molten View Post
I was on a lad’s weekend away with some friends. One night one of the guys randomly showed me a photo on his phone of a naked woman. You couldn’t see the woman’s face.
He said it was his wife.
Later that night I was in bed in the hotel, plucking up the courage to send him some nude pics of my wife. I finally did it, choosing a few that showed her face. I can’t remember what I wrote, something about enjoying seeing his wife and maybe we could trade a bit. He replied the following morning, thanking me for the pics of my wife, but also saying he couldn’t remember showing me his wife, and that he can’t have done because he didn’t have any photos of her on his phone. That should have been my first clue.
A few weeks later he messaged me about something late at night. We had a brief conversation before I mentioned that he hadn’t shown me more pics of his wife yet. He said sure and promptly sent me a photo of a naked woman, again not showing her face. I replied with a photo of my wife, obviously. We traded around ten to fifteen photos. None of his showed a woman’s face. All of mine showed my wife’s face. This guy and my wife are friends by the way.
I was obviously suspicious and showed the screenshots from the WhatsApp thread to a guy I was chatting to on kik. He said all of my mate’s pics were lifted from a voyeur cam type site. I can’t remember what it was called.
I called my mate out on this and he denied it. I haven’t seen or spoken to him since. I’d still kinda like to see him again because he hasn’t seen my wife in person since seeing her nude pics, so it would be interesting if we all met up. That said I obviously feel incredibly betrayed and fucking stupid/embarrassed etc.
Wow, what an asshole. He could have at least been honest and told you he had no pics of his wife instead of trying to pawn off some stolen pics as his wife.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mlcupple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2024, 11:33 AM

Thanked 4,150 Times in 365 Posts

Did you jerk off together? This ? was meant for rick dalton, sorry.

Last edited by crazyhorse91; 01-06-2024 at 11:37 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2024, 07:09 AM

Thanked 5,830 Times in 777 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molten View Post
He said it was his wife.
Not sure I’d call him a friend after that betrayal. It’s one thing if he didn’t have any pictures of his wife and was honest about it from the start. I have one friend who’s wife won’t let him take any nude pictures, but I share with him anyway. Because he’s my friend and I get off knowing he likes to see her, checks her out when seeing her in person, and tells me he jerks off looking at the pictures. There is a validation of some sort knowing you fuck a woman other men masturbate to.

For him to continue the dishonesty over a period of time makes it worse. He could have come clean.

I get why you are interested in seeing his reaction to seeing her in real life again (as I mentioned above), but my anger at the dishonesty would prevent it for me.

Other than the one friend I mentioned above, the other guy I share pictures with also reciprocates with ones of his wife. It’s great when both couples get together because he and I both know what the ladies look like, and we know the other guy has masturbated to your wife.

I was gong to PM you, but you aren’t set up for that.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1