photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2023, 11:55 AM

I’ve shared on and off with my best friend for a few years. It started with a conversation at a bar one night about five years ago. I have a good looking wife. She’s blonde, thick in the right places, big boobs, round butt. She’s my ideal body type. That said I appreciate other body types and have always had a thing for my buddy’s wife. She’s brunette and trim. She can’t be bigger than a b cup but she does have a nice fit butt.

The subject was on sex. We both explained that our sex lives were healthy and that we had sex often. At one point I asked if she ever let him take nude pictures of her and he said he had a few but not often. I told him how we do it constantly and how I must have a thousand pics of her over the decade plus of our relationship. I said I bet I couldn’t go back more than 20 pics on my phone without seeing one. I opened my phone without showing him and sure enough about ten photos back was the last one I had taken a few days prior. It was as she was getting in the shower. I had pulled my phone out and she gave me a few sexy poses.

He then did the same and it took him quite a while. He had to go back a full year. We sort of had a laugh and he said he’d like to take more of her and I said to just do it. My wife finds it flattering. I can’t have too many. We were on the brink here and I felt like he was thinking what I was thinking so I asked, figuring I could play it off as a joke if he was offended. So I suggested we show each other and he agreed. I opened my phone and held it towards his face. There was my wife turned away, fully nude. Reaching into the shower to turn it on with her round rump on display. His eyes doubled in size. I flipped it to the next and there she was with nothing on but a smile. Her large d cup breasts on display and her bald pussy lips showing below. He was very complimentary and said he’d always wondered what her rack looked like and he was surprised they were so perky despite being so big. She really does have a great rack.

His turn. He showed me a photo of his wife in a hotel room. She had gotten too much sun in her bikini and had asked him to take photos of her burn lines. Her tits were bright white. Very nice shape despite being small. Lovely puffy pink nipples. She wasn’t shaved but under the tuft of dark lines I saw some nice looking red lips. Then he flipped to the next and it showed that sexy bubble butt of hers. Bright white compared to her burned legs. I returned his compliments.

The next time we met we did the same. This time I had a few of my wife in red lingerie and showed him one of her on her hands and knees faced away with her whole pussy visible. He returned the favor by showing some from a few years back of her with her legs spread on their bed. These little exchanges were great and exciting but I expressed it would be nice if we could view this when we were alone so we could do something about how arousing they were. I suggested we email them to each other.

Since then once a month or so we’ll swap a few pics. I always send more than him but I don’t mind. I’ve seen every inch of his sexy wife now and it turns me on knowing he jerks off to my wife’s body.
Old 11-22-2023, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jking456 View Post
I posted this on another sub, but I might as well share it here too...

My two buddies and their wives all hang out with me and my wife. We had a guys day watching football at the bar together getting day drunk when I purposely scrolled past a nude of my wife while "showing them a car I saw". One said, "whoa! Go back!" So I did and showed them like 3 or 4 pictures of my wife in the shower, face and all. They've known her for years and seemed very excited. I was turned on as hell. They even showed me a couple of their wives.

About a month goes by and we're at the same bar watching football without the wives again and I show them a picture she sent me. They looked and admired it then said, "nice!". Then went back to talking about random stuff again. I was really hoping to share more with each other but I think they might have regretted showing their wives off the previous time. I've wanted to do it again every time ever since but I don't want to be that creepy friend. I guess I have to wait until they're beyond drunk before trying again. My ultimate goal would to be to send pics back and forth with a real life friend. I'd imagine it being so hot when we all get together knowing what all the wives look like under their clothes. I don't get who wouldn't like that scenario!
Thats a good way go bring up the subject.

I finally broke through with a long time friend when he came into town a while back, and it took a bit of ice breaking to make sure it would get over well. Turns out my method worked too and the return was just what I was hoping for.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RXDr3111 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2023, 04:36 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

I was at the opposite end once.
I stayed with a good friend for a week a while back. One evening he somewhat randomly decided to show me some pictures on his computer from a vacation he took with his ex-girlfriend at some point, not sure how it came up, can’t remember. I knew his ex pretty well, we stayed friends after they broke up.

He flipped through the pictures and suddenly a picture of her naked came up. At first he was apologetic, gauging my reaction I assume, but when I reacted favourably he asked if I wanted to see more. I obviously said yes and he proceeded to show me several more pictures of her as well as a few other exes, and some pictures from a class reunion he’d been to which ended in skinny dipping on the beach, several naked and topless women in those photos. One of the exes was also giving him a blowjob in some of the pictures.

His computer was in the guest room/office where I slept, so after he went to bed I turned on his computer to search for the pictures. I discovered that he had a set of folders with all the vacation pictures without the nude ones in them, and kept a more hidden folder with the naked pictures, so I know it wasn’t really an accident at all.
Old 11-24-2023, 07:58 AM

Default ..

We looked at the uncensored photos of my wife with my friend whom we met online.
Attached Thumbnails
4525025491_60d45fdf45_z.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to multitekvolume For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2023, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousLurker View Post
I have nudes I put up on my garage fridge with magnets. I also have a camera set up to see who looks. So far my friend her dad and my brother have seen but none have mentioned anything.
Video of the first time a photo was up. The photo was topless with a heart emoji covering the nipple
Attached Files
File Type: webm My Friend 20220505_072357.webm (4.82 MB, 363 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousLurker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2023, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Video of the first time a photo was up. The photo was topless with a heart emoji covering the nipple
Would love to hear more. I have done similar things. My wife has been seen by both her brother and her cousin. Along with various other people.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AussieBob For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2023, 03:27 PM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 109 Posts

Earlier this year I reached out to an old buddy of mine who I hadn't seen for some years. He had had a bad run of ill health, leading to him having part of his leg amputated so he was in pretty low spirits.

He lived a couple of hours away so I took a day off and went to see him. We spent some time talking about the old days and the adventures we'd had. He was Best Man at our wedding 35 years ago and he asked how we found being together so long. (He has had a couple of marriages in that time.)

I told him that honestly, I was pretty bored most of the time, that marriage had just become habit and in many ways I felt trapped. I did say that there were the occasional moment that kept us going and he pressed me for more details.

I told him that we would go to nudist beaches both close to home and when on holiday. Knowing my wife and I he was fairly incredulous, couldn't believe my straight-laced wife would do such a thing. I said I would prove it to him and took out my phone.

In the Private mode I have an album of pictures I snapped on the beach, without her knowing, and some of the bedroom pictures she knew about. (These pictures are in my albums on this site)

I knew he wouldn't say anything to my wife if he saw her and it was an incredible buzz watching him scroll through the gallery, seeing intimate photos of a lady he knew well for years. It certainly changed his perception of her.

Knowing he was down in the dumps I offered to load them on to his home PC so he could continue to enjoy them and I hope he continues to have a good few wanks looking at my wife.
Old 11-30-2023, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieBob View Post
Would love to hear more. I have done similar things. My wife has been seen by both her brother and her cousin. Along with various other people.
Did they ever say anything? After my friend was looking at that photo I left out nudes that my brother and her dad have seen but no one has said anything
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousLurker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2023, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Here's the photo he saw of her. The one on the fridge the face isn't blurred
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20231204_193718_Gallery.jpg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousLurker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2023, 11:38 PM

Thanked 5,838 Times in 325 Posts

I actually gave my wifes polaroids to her ex boyfriend to look at. I was hoping he still had some to share. He "claimed he threw them away" but wished he hadn`t.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bone4annie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1