Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2022, 12:10 AM

Thanked 1,230 Times in 97 Posts
Default Back in the day

Not exactly a story where I personally saw my gf bottomless but one that stuck with me over the years. Back in the early 90s, I was dating a very cute, petite Italian girl from Philly. She was only 4'11" & 90 lbs tops. This was college so my gf lived in girl only suite where she shared bedroom. Her roommate had early classes so from 9am-1pm, she was gone. I used to come by at 11am and we would screw. One particular day, we hear buzzer downstairs ring and it was her roommate with her boyfriend who was visiting for weekend. She skipped her class and I guess she left keys. It was like noon and both of us were buck naked after a session. She was sleepy. I get clothes on quickly and head downstairs to let them in. I had to split anyway. I finish my day and call my gf around dinner time. I ask about day and she is upset. "I was mortified today" She had adorable body with full B cups. Her bush was full, thick, curly and dark brown. Her cute little white rear end had perfect jiggle but she was very self-conscious about it. She would never want me to see it and would cover it with her hands when she got up. Anyway, she says that after I left, she only had time to get a long t-shirt with no panties to let roommate and bf in the room. Room smelled like sex too. She opened the door and let them in. Apparently, while heading back to her bed, she tripped on shoes or something and landed face down on bed. The t-shirt went up on her back and the roommate and bf got a clear sunlit view of her ass. "They saw my ass..and bush probably too". I am sure they did as it was the 90s and she was dark-haired Italian with beautiful bushy ass-crack. "They laughed" as she shed some tears but moments later laughed too. Once in awhile, I wonder if that bf thinks about that moment. She never let me do her from behind so he got a view that I seldom got. Lucky guy.
Old 11-09-2022, 01:35 PM

Thanked 1,743 Times in 117 Posts
Default A quick story

It’s gotten cold recently. Blanket season has arrived. The other night we were watching hours of Netflix on the couch together. My wife decided she wanted to cuddle a bit and laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me. With my left hand I caressed her arm and with my right hand I ran it down her hip then under the blanket. I caressed her thigh and ass cheek through her pajama pants before sliding into the waist. She was going commando so I was taking big handfuls of her round ass. Pulling her cheeks apart then eventually sliding my fingers toward her pussy from behind. She was wet as hell.

She started to stroke my cock through my shorts then without speaking she reached down and slid her pajama pants off. She pulled my cock out of the top of my shorts and sucked it slowly a few time taking it deep. She only did this for a few seconds to lube it up. She pulled my shorts down and swung a leg over my body and guided me inside her. I was sitting upright on the couch and her big braless tits were in my face through her t shirt. She slid up and down my dick at first but then switched to a rocking motion which is what she does to get off. Rubbing her clit against my body while I’m deep inside her. She let out a few moans then a loud heavy breathing orgasm. She knows how I love the bottomless situation so she turned away and leaned over and I grabbed her hips and placed her bottom toward my dick and slid back inside her. She bobbed her ass up and down on my until I tapped her butt cheek to signal I was about to cum. She quickly spun around and took my load in her mouth.

I sat there regrouping as she left to the bathroom. I Pulled my shorts back on and she reentered the room. She grabbed her pajama pants and tossed them to the floor and got back under the blanket. She stayed this way for the rest of the night and I kept asking her to go get me a drink or a snack and she’d roll her eyes then happily oblige. During the show we watched my hands were on her hips, thighs, pussy and ass nonstop. We eventually went to bed and had a longer fuck session.

In the morning she was still dressed that way, sleeping with the cover off. It was all I could to to force myself to go to work and not call in sick to stay home and fuck her all day.
Old 11-30-2022, 04:29 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default needed to air out

with 6 friends on a boat, crossing a bay, everyone's in bathing suits. GF in a nice bikini, removes her bikini bottom, stretches out on a deck chair, spreads her legs wide and asks if anyone minds, she has to air herself out because she always can sense a yeast infection coming on, and she wanted to try and prevent it.
Old 04-02-2023, 03:40 PM

Bumping this thread as I had a fun morning. My wife was cleaning our bathroom. I went in there for something or another but found her in the shower behind the glass wall and door. Wearing a small gray t shirt with no bra and nothing else. Her smooth bald pussy lips looked great. I asked where her pants were and she said it was just easier that way so she can turn the water on and off. I sat back and enjoyed the show. Her large tits swaying as she wiped the glass and tile her if bubble butt jiggling as she scrubbed. And her perfect little pussy on display. She finished up and exited the shower and said sarcastically, “thanks for the help!” I told her it was quite the show and motioned to my crotch where my dick was rock hard and pressing against my pants. She put down her brush and undid my pants and sucked my cock while I ran my hands all over her near naked body. She turned around and without saying words was trying to get me to fuck her. So I thrusted into her from behind for a few minutes before pulling out and cumming on her cheeks.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2023, 04:02 PM

A while back in this thread I posted about staying at an Airbnb and my wife going to the kitchen bottomless to retrieve our dog not realizing our friend was there and he got an eyeful of her butt and potentially some pussy.

Well we stayed there again this last weekend with another couple we know. We once again took the basement bedroom that is separate from the rest of the house. The last morning we were there in the room my wife was bottomless as she packed our bag. I asked her if she was gonna head up to the kitchen to give this guy a view too. She laughed it off and I sort of jokingly said “actually I could use some coffee.” “Ok she said” and walked out of the room. My heart jumped into my throat. She exited and walked down the hall, her ass cheeks squishing and jiggling with each step. At the end of the hall there’s a stairway to the left that leads up to the main living space. I watched her disappear around the corner and I was shocked. She was really doing it. I couldn’t resist trying to see what would happen so I got up and walked quietly down the hall. I could hear our friends in the kitchen. I was nervous and excited at the same time to see how they’d react but mostly just stunned that my wife accepted the dare. As I reached the stairway I turned the corner and “boo!” I jumped. There was my wife hiding on the stairs. Of course she wasn’t ACTUALLY going to do it. Wishful thinking on my part but yeah there’s no way she would have.

We laughed. “What are you guys doing?” We heard our friends approach and my wife jumped up and scurried down the hall into the room. No complaints about the view I got of her running naked from the waist down. “Nothing” I said as they reached the top stairs and I went up to join them while my wife got dressed. So a pretty tame event but I did tell my wife later that at any time they could have walked past the stairs and seen her huddled at the bottom. Naked from the waist down waiting to scare me. She shrugged and said “well it didn’t happen”.
Old 06-19-2023, 11:53 PM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy15 View Post
One thing I noticed was that many women when getting ready to leave the beach, would put on a swimsuit top or a t-shirt and then go about gathering their stuff, bending over picking everything up. After all the belongings were picked up they then put on panties or their swimsuit bottoms.
That's something I've seen as well; and has been documented in some of the bottomless threads here.
And I admittedly don't quite understand the "logic" behind it.

The only thing I can think is that they're trying to make a statement: "I'm leaving...but I'm going to leave the kitty out until the last minute." My wife, who has gone bottomless on occasion at our resort, feels it's a way to indicate that even though she's covering up, leaving the kitty out symbolizes that the covering is not to "hide" but simply a matter of practicality.

Either way, what they don't seem to realize is that this actually brings more attention to the kitty.
Attached Thumbnails
2011-10-07_00007.jpg   2_00006.jpg  

951551370.jpg   1207431268.jpg  

Image00003.jpg  
Old 07-10-2023, 09:45 AM

Thanked 4,811 Times in 153 Posts
Default caught bottomless

About 11 years ago before my wife's health curved her sexual appetite, she was caught posing bottomless on the kitchen sink. Our back door is 3 steps down and to the left of our kitchen and the kids had just gone into the backyard to play on one of the first nice days of spring. She decided she wanted to be naughty since we were the only ones in the house at the time and pose for a few pics. She slid her shorts and panties off and jumped up onto the kitchen sink. I asked her if she wanted me to lock the door so we wouldn't have any interruptions but she didn't think they would come back in as they had just gone out. Her legs were spread and she was just about to spread her pussy lips when we heard the door open. She jumped down off of the sink wearing only her short t-shirt just in time for our son to turn up the stairs. In her embarrassment she started yelling that he should go back outdoors and if he came back in he would have to stay in. With a very confused look on his face he went back outside, I locked the door and she hopped back up on the sink for a few pics.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2023, 03:11 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts

mine regularly swabs down the pool deck wearing only a tanktop so the water from the hose doesn't splash her clothing. i love when she bends over to pick up something (which she's careful to not do if anyone besides me is present).

also, most mornings she goes around bottomless until she desides what knickers she'll wear that day.

as i posted earlier, she "airs" herself whenever she can, to avoid female infections. doesn't mind if others catch a glimpse of her c*nt, as long as it's just incidental to whatever else is going on.

Last edited by MFN; 07-10-2023 at 03:24 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2023, 03:16 AM

Thanked 4,675 Times in 559 Posts
Default My wife bottomless...

On vacation - especially abroad, my Bea not only always leaves off her bra, but also very often her panties!

Gladly also in the hotel complexes (children-free hotels), in the bar or while eating, on the balcony.

And often the window stays open during sex or masturbation so that everyone can watch us...
Attached Thumbnails
Aktuell (5).JPG   Aktuell (6).JPG  

Aktuell (8).JPG   Aktuell (54).jpg  

Aktuell (22).JPG   Aktuell (58).jpg  

Aktuell (63).JPG  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2023, 02:01 PM

College girlfriend and I were on a naked hike in a national forest, as we occasionally would do. Sometimes, she brought a sundress to have a single piece of clothing to strip off or throw back on. Other times, like this occasion in late September when it wasn’t nearly as warm as we would like for it to have been, she wore separate top and bottoms. As the afternoon went on, it cooled down quite a bit. We turned around to head back to the car, and she put her top back on, but not her bottoms. I jokingly called her Winnie the Pooh as she went. I also asked if she wasn’t also cold down there. She answered that her bush was keeping her warm. She hiked all the way back to the car just like that.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Irish drunkard For This Useful Post:

Tags
bottomless, true stories, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005