uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2022, 05:37 PM

Thanked 24,317 Times in 1,292 Posts
Default Boudoir Photo Questions/Mishaps?

Some of the postings regarding boudoir sessions got me thinking ( I know, there's a first time for everything...):

1) Why do you think more women get totally naked for their boudoir shoot? It's likely the only time they will get naked for a session like that - why not go all the way?

2) Anyone's wife or significant other do a boudoir session where they intended not to go naked, but ended up topless and then totally naked? How dd she feel about if after - and how did you feel about when you saw the results?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2022, 02:49 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oney3232 View Post
Some of the postings regarding boudoir sessions got me thinking ( I know, there's a first time for everything...):

1) Why do you think more women get totally naked for their boudoir shoot? It's likely the only time they will get naked for a session like that - why not go all the way?

2) Anyone's wife or significant other do a boudoir session where they intended not to go naked, but ended up topless and then totally naked? How dd she feel about if after - and how did you feel about when you saw the results?
My wife has had two boudoir sessions, the 1st I knew about ahead of time, I helped her pic out things to wear, her intention was bare breasts and butt, but no pubic shots. She pretty much followed the script, the pictures came out beautifully. The photographer had a woman there as an assistant.

The second time the photographer was by himself, no assistant or staff. He played into my wife's submissive side, ordering what he wanted her to do, I know she was completely nude from the shots I was, some even has a little bush in them. She told me she went along as the submissive until he fondled her when he repositioned her. The pics were definitely kinkier than the first time, she said he saw her with her legs spread, but she didn't let him take pics like that.

I would suggest a planning session with the photog, to make sure you get what you want.
Old 01-30-2022, 03:20 AM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

Quote:
I presume for this question you actually mean "more women DON'T get totally naked". If so, then I've often wondered that too. I'm particularly baffled by the ladies who go through the trouble and expense of a boudoir session and don't even take their tops off! I presume their relationships must be quite tame if a set of photos of them in their underwear produces enough excitement to justify its creation.

Quote:
Afraid I can't really contribute on this second point as, while my mrs has done a boudoir shoot, she always intended to get naked during it. She even went so far as to tell the (female) photographer that in their discussions beforehand, less there be any issue with it on the day.

Related: if you're interested in a story about a mishap at a boudoir shoot, I posted a story about that very thing here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...38&postcount=1
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2022, 12:21 PM

Thanked 5,385 Times in 289 Posts

Quote:

Mine has done one boudoir photo shoot. Female photographer. I do not think she intended to get naked or showing anything, but there a few shots of her topless. I love seeing them, I have them taped up in a closet so I can see them every day. However I do like like better the few of her ass up up in the air with her panties on.
Old 02-01-2022, 11:27 PM

Thanked 2,798 Times in 212 Posts

I have done a few photo shoots for friends/acquaintances, where the women were supposed to be dressed in lingerie.
I have requested that they bring a girlfriend to act as chaperone. I usually chill some wine to help them relax. Many times the girlfriend/chaperone has convinced/dared the subjects to go further than planned. On one occasion the girlfriend got into the shoot. We will go through all the images and I will save the images to be printed to my drive and let them keep both memory cards.

The furthest it has gone was for the girls to ask me to get into the pics too. To this date I have escaped that trap. I have even shot one of the team moms after a conversation with other parents about modest dress and dressing sexily for a spouse.
Old 02-02-2022, 10:58 AM

Ive wondered about this too. When you see sample pics they are usually tame. Sometimes laughably tame like robe over bra and panties. I wondered are these people paying for this and not even doing playboy style shoots?
My wife booked a shoot with a professional female photog and there was never any question she wanted fully nude shots
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2022, 03:32 PM

Thanked 2,961 Times in 232 Posts

I can see why even doing a tame photoshoot is a big step for some and that some of the women want a sensual photo vs. erotic. It seems like a small step, but I get why most don't take it.

Personally, this is a topic that is very current for me. I'm getting married in a few months, and we have both teased about her getting boudoir photos. She is also very eager to do it and has joked/teased about getting some couples photos.

We've contacted a local photographer (female) about the process and got back quite a bit of info about the levels offered and what to expect. It has led us to some interesting decisions to make. The photographer shared that it is entirely up to her/our comfort level, which prompted the questions about being fully nude. Straight forward response of "if that is your comfort level."

Yes... we asked if she was comfortable with more than nude. Same answer "if that is your comfort level." We are both turned on by the idea of having a professional take those types of pictures, but I'm not sure if it will happen.
Old 02-04-2022, 03:31 PM

Default Sadly not

My wife did a shoot as a wedding present to me, I hoped she would go topless but sadly, when he asked, she said no. Still, it was just her and the male photographer, so when I look at the photos of her in some pretty sheer outfits, I think about that and it makes them even better.

The scenario mentioned above, when the photographer is kind of dominant to her, is a fantasy of mine!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to chasses For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2022, 02:52 PM

My wife did a boudoir photoshoot last fall. She bought some lingerie body suits that were a bit see through. She was ok with doing implied nude shots, but she was not willing to let the photographer see her boobs. I tried to convince her to get a few topless shots but she kept saying no.

At the shoot, she seemed a bit nervous at the beginning, but was starting to relax when she got to the second outfit. It's pretty sheer, and ties behind her neck. The photographer asked her if she could untie it and gradually lower the straps. He also asked if she was ok with being exposed for a couple of shots. She laughed nervously and agreed to do it. She lowered her straps slowly until her boobs were completely out. This is my favourite photo from the shoot.

She put on another outfit, and then she got naked for the implied nudes under a blanket. The photographer turned around for her to undress so she wouldn't have to go back to the dressing room again. One photo shows her bare ass and one boob from the side. Then she sat back against the wall with the blanket d****d across her chest. Her nipples are a little visible in those. We stopped trying that though because the blanket kept falling down.

The photos came out great. We had four of them printed on canvas, two in our bedroom and two in the basement. I was in some photos, including two of the prints. One of the prints in the basement is my favourite photo, the one with boobs out. Its big enough that it is basically life sized. She agreed to let me put it up only if I take it down when we have people over. We dont get many visitors so I haven't taken it down, and no one has seen it. She has shown the tamer ones to some friends and coworkers. Some of the photos are on the photographer's private women only facebook group. Not the topless ones but in some you can clearly see her nipples.
Old 02-07-2022, 04:10 PM

Thanked 1,041,111 Times in 31,146 Posts
Default Boudoir Photo Questions or Mishaps?

My wife has had 2 Boudoir session so far, the 1st was a X-mas gift to her from friends we know after they showed us the Boudoir collection they had done and the exciting remarks and comment that my wife & I gave them along with a huge discussion on just how this all came about for them?
The 2nd session my wife had was a gift from me for the next Holiday, cause we both were pleased with the way the pictures came out in a Classy way and that they could be enlarged and framed for the wall.
Since the discussion we had with friends about their contact with their middle aged photographer and his wife as his assistant, we felt pleased and comfortable since the gift my wife received was from the same Studio!
All my wife had to do was get her hair done and all the rest of the make up and sexy clothing to sheer material was provided by the photographers wife along with her help and much coaxing or cheering on too! lol
They showed us plenty of Classy photo's taken by him of Customers that signed off for a discount of price that their pics could be used for examples to others! I guess this is their kind of way to breaking the ICE on the women / GF's or Wife's / in having them relax more or be willing to show more for the camera too. I can say it also works on the hubby for talking the wife into it and that whatever she is Ok with so is he!
It also was extra nice of the photographers wife to show off poses in sexy situations and clothing, so my wife would even be more comfortable with not only being the only female exposed in front of our group of Four.
After the 1st session, the 2nd got more daring with requests from the wife helper for me to join in with my wife and get exposed too! lol
I would highly recommend it if you never had it done before!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Tags
boudoir, photo shoot

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s