Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2021, 05:52 PM

Thanked 14,427 Times in 602 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betina View Post
I am sorry you might think it is made up, but I actually kind of prefer it - I would be pretty embarrassed, if someone I know saw this post and find out that I wrote it... I have some pictures from this event somewhere as well, but I didn't check it for a while. To me it looks just silly. I prefer pictures in my memory
Hi Betina. I don't know why people are so sceptical about your story. Clearly this event happened, it's not like it's unusual for Europeans in general, or Germans/Austrians in particular to get naked on a whim. And most of the participants were young ladies - probably because that's who the organisers mostly approached. Why shouldn't one of them want to tell their story on an internet forum dedicated to enjoying nudity? I've posted several reports here about my experiences with Spencer Tunick installations and naked bike rides, and like you I'm coy about posting pictures of myself. It must have been an amazing, memorable experience for you and one that you're only too happy to share with an appreciative audience!

We would love it if you dig out your own photos of the event and post them, at least the ones that don't feature you (or you could include the ones with you and not tell us!). You may prefer your memories but we here at OCC are all about the pictures! This is an intriguing concept and event, I definitely want to know, and see more!

Either way, thanks for your contribution, I hope you will stick around and give us your thoughts on other discussions, we always value a female perspective here.

Last edited by daveduchovny; 06-01-2021 at 06:00 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to daveduchovny For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 04:44 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveduchovny View Post
we always value a female perspective here.
Sure do. Always keen to hear a female perspective.

It's pretty cool to do topless/bottomless chess IRL and I think it perfectly suits a more medieval European city. Certainly wouldn't feel right in a place like downtown Denver. Been to a couple of those Brit Medieval fairs and Topless chess would really add to the already great proceedings!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 05:00 PM

Thanked 2,867 Times in 96 Posts
Default Photos

I hope you don't mind if I share here the pictures I found on the internet. It doesn't look silly. I think it is beautiful and exciting together with the story you told us. Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Body_painted_chess_1.jpeg   Body_painted_chess_2.jpeg  

Body_painted_chess_3.jpeg   Body_painted_chess_4.jpeg  

Body_painted_chess_5.jpeg   Body_painted_chess_6.jpeg  

Body_painted_chess_7.jpeg  
Old 06-19-2021, 07:53 PM

Default Photo

I honestly wasn't aware that such nice and well composed pictures are available on internet, but I am not surprised either, there were plenty of photographs with professional equipment. Unfortunately I had only my cellphone and I didn't find many pictures you might find interesting. Here is one. Anyway I am glad, some of you enjoyed my story even if it so simple and silly. See you around
Attached Thumbnails
World+Bodypainting+Festival+2015+7mKaMqdylRZl copy.jpg  
Old 09-26-2021, 04:44 AM

I found another pic from the event.

I find it really hot that I'm posting a pic of Betina topless but I don't know which one is her.
Attached Thumbnails
Body_painted_chess_end.jpeg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to looksatnakedchicks For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2021, 02:11 PM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
I honestly wasn't aware that such nice and well composed pictures are available on internet, but I am not surprised either, there were plenty of photographs with professional equipment. Unfortunately I had only my cellphone and I didn't find many pictures you might find interesting. Here is one. Anyway I am glad, some of you enjoyed my story even if it so simple and silly. See you around
Hey Betina, I'm late to the party but I sooo enjoyed reading about this. If I were one of those strangers in the crowd, I would have soooo enjoyed taking pictures of you topless. I'm sure many of them still have your cute face and exposed titties in their personal collections .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2022, 07:11 AM

Thanked 2,897 Times in 119 Posts

Quote:
It happened six years ago during the body painting festival in Pörtschach am Wörthersee in Austria. Perhaps it will sound banal and uninteresting, but for so long, the memory on this event always brings me joy and arouse and it brings me thrill that I decided to write down my story and share it with more people who might enjoy it. I hope I found the right place where to publish it and I am sorry if you find it boring. It was just the first and last time I exposed my breast (together with my friends) in day light to broad audience – yes nothing exciting on this pages I guess, but for me it is still thrilling to even think about it.

That time I was 21 and even more shy than today – since my puberty I went newer out without bra and only my BF saw me naked. I was proud on my body and my boobs. I was little bit aroused when I imagined that someone else (except my BF) saw me naked, but I have never found courage to show my boobs i.e. on beach or make photos of them.

On this day, I and two of my good friends (girls of +- same age) decided to go to check the body painting festival in Pörtschach am Wörthersee – not so far from my hometown. The picture of painted naked bodies tickled me little bit, but I enjoyed more the beautiful sunny day close to lake with happy people, interesting art and beautiful friendly atmosphere.

While walking around the exhibitions, we were approached by lady looking for voluntaries for the project of human chess. They were looking for 32 people who would paint their bodies with white, respectively red color and become human chess pieces in real chess game.

None of us planned to become model on this festival and we just laughed, thanked for offer but said no. However, the lady said something like: “common its gonna be real fun, join us”, and one of my friend unexpectedly said: “Well maybe I would actually like to try it, but only with you guys”. The strange feeling suddenly went through all my body. What if we actually really loose our clothes? What if we see each other naked in front of many another people. Then, I don't remember exact discussion, but we were in

We join group of 32 people willing to become body-painted chess pieces (only four boys wearing underpants) and 28 girls also wearing only underpants. Actually one girl was brave enough to be totally naked.
We painted each other with white color – other group used red color. It was quite thrilling to strip down and put the color on naked bodies of my friends while they was painting me, but I was still kind of nervous and I didn't enjoy it so much so far.

But then, the game started. We were lined up in four rows on the big chess board just like the chess pieces, waiting for orders. Nervosity felt down and I started to realize, what is happening. We were surrounded by large audience, people were starring at us and taking pictures. I was naked (only with my panties) exposing my body and breasts to everybody. My friends were exposing their bodies just next to me. (How this happened? It should have been just nice calm weekend ) From now, everyone will be able to check and judge breasts of mine and both of my friends. We are doomed
Many other beautiful girls exposing their breasts around as well. One of the red painted girl was completely naked and I was jealous at her. I wish I were naked too, but I was not brave enough before and now it was too late

Then we were listening the orders and could move only really as the chess pieces, because the game was real, not just staged scene. For first several minutes I became incredibly aroused and my panties become wet – hope it was not visible. I felt so exposed, vulnerable, I was picturing to myself that we are slaves, they can do with us whatever they want. I wished we were forced to touch each other or lay on each other as fallen chess pieces

Then the game continued and my arousal went slowly down like on waves. But that evening, I had to visit my boyfriend and I had such an orgasm like never before
I loved reading this! This is an amazing story! Hopefully you will get the chance to experience such a thrill again! And if you do, please share it with us over here!

It's a long time fantasy to have my girlfriend participate in something like this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boobs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2022, 02:25 PM

Default great story

hey bettina,

i like your story, the set up of the chess board is a thrilling situation.

thanks for sharing.

there are many beautiful girls in the pictures with a nice body und petty boobs.

perhaps you can tell us the chess piece you played.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boss12 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2022, 11:49 PM

Default Hmm interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkvskosmos View Post
Question: So if your piece was eliminated, were your forces to remove your panties?

I’m thinking of the photo provided and how the girl in red looks like she is stripping her panties off and is sporting a pretty nice landing strip
Unfortunately not but thank you, I was picturing myself this scenario and found it quite thrilling.

What would you found better, if the eliminated piece had to remove her/his panties or if the piece that is taking over the place would remove panties of the eliminated piece?

Would you like if the eliminated pieces were somehow further “punished” or “humiliated” (in some not really so humiliating way). I was imagining me laying on the board as a fallen piece touching skin of some another fallen piece with my body.

I was wondering if you saw your girlfriend there, would you also enjoy if she was little bit humiliated or you are too “protective” for that. (My BF would not enjoy it, pity, but perhaps it is better like that )
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Betina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2022, 02:15 PM

Thanked 2,897 Times in 119 Posts

Quote:
Unfortunately not but thank you, I was picturing myself this scenario and found it quite thrilling.

What would you found better, if the eliminated piece had to remove her/his panties or if the piece that is taking over the place would remove panties of the eliminated piece?

Would you like if the eliminated pieces were somehow further “punished” or “humiliated” (in some not really so humiliating way). I was imagining me laying on the board as a fallen piece touching skin of some another fallen piece with my body.

I was wondering if you saw your girlfriend there, would you also enjoy if she was little bit humiliated or you are too “protective” for that. (My BF would not enjoy it, pity, but perhaps it is better like that )
It will probably make me feel the same way as when my girlfriend was the only one topless, but I guess more intense, maybe?

On the one hand it will make me very jealous, because I don't like other guys watching my girlfriend, especially not when she is (almost) naked. On the other hand it will make me feel very proud, because she's beautiful, damned sexy and very brave to do something like this! And I'm immensely proud that she's my girl and other people may watch her but she is coming home with me tonight!

Besides jealous and proud, it will also make me horny as hell, for obvious reasons...

---

Trying to imagine my girlfriend participating. I think I would love it if she was fully naked (especially if she was the only one completely naked), covered in white paint (because I think it's more revealing than the red paint). And if she is eliminated she has to stand between the clothed people in the crowd. That would drive me crazy (in a good way)!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boobs For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1