photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2021, 07:50 PM

Does anyone know how I can get into this situation? I have a few spare dollars to help some women out? Do I put out a classified ad?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bayrummy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2021, 01:17 PM

Good looking woman IMHO.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2021, 01:55 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuk View Post
here is a pic from that day.
Works for me! She wouldn't have to ask me twice!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2021, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Yes I agree with you. This was especially true with my post #7 in this thread with my ex-wife.
Looks good to me. Heavy tits.

Last edited by Turtle; 03-04-2021 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blacktieguy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2021, 11:45 PM

about 3 years ago, one of the people I work with son's married a very hot lil petite chick with pretty big tits. She was 5ft 2in, very toned and stacked. She came to work with us part time while we were short handed due to someone having to retire suddenly for medical reasons. She was hot as hell! 8 months after she had married that person's son, she got caught cheating and he kicked her out and divorced her.
She had my number from work and added me on snapchat out of the blue. We got to where we talked every day but nothing other than normal conversation. She was going back to college part time and working a part time job trying to make it on her own. She had just turned 20 a few weeks before she started messaging me so much. One day she messaged me all upset because she lost her job due to her school schedule and them needing a full time person. She hadn't long had the baby by the guy she had cheated with and he was completely out of the picture. Like moved state and all.
So the question came up about helping her find another job. I told her I'd look around. We finally got her another, but with much less pay. She struggled with bills and school on her own for a while. One day she hit me up and was like, "I hate to ask, but my sister and cousin are going to the beach and want me to come. The room is paid for, I just need money for food for me and the baby. I will pay you back some how. You are the only person I felt comfortable asking because you know my situation." I was like, "Well, I honestly don't have much I can give you right now because I just paid house payment." She was like, "Ok, no problem. I would mow your grass, wash your car, clean your house, or something til its paid back." I was like well, I can spare you $100 I suppose, but you better do a good job!"
So she swung by my house with her sister, cousin, and baby on their way to the beach. She gave me a huge tight hug and kept thanking me, and it was a sincere thanks because she had honestly been through hard times after her divorce and having a baby with a guy she cheated with who jumped states and was all on her own now. She snapped me all weekend of pics at the beach and tons of leg shot views.. man those very tone legs and sexy toes were mouth watering to see! Like all day long messaging me and snapping. The day she came home, she swung by and handed me $40 back and was like, "heres what I had left. We pinched pennies so we could enjoy and have emergency money." I told her she could keep it in case she needed it because she did have a lil one." Her eyes teared up a lil bit and gave me a hug again before leaving.
A few days later she came by to pick up limbs and stuff in my yard and clean my house. Then offered to wash my car. I had to decline it for another time because I had just gotten it detailed. We chatted a few and she left. She didn't clean as good as a pro, but she did alright. She did make the effort to repay me for the loan, so I couldn't complain. A deal is a deal, and I figured she probably would blow it off, but surprised me.
A few weeks later, out of the blue she messaged me to see if she could borrow $50 to pay her water bill and clean my house again to pay me back. I told her that would be fine and asked what she was doing that day. She snapped a pic back with her bikini on barely covering her nipples in the pic and straps off to avoid tan lines stating she was trying to avoid tan lines at the moment. I was in shock because she never once said or sent anything slightly sexual. She is very petite, toned, and has HUGE tits! She was like, "my bikini is so old and starting to fade. I need a new one, but summer is almost over now and when you were a DD its hard to find one that fits such big cups with small frame body like me." I was like, "I can imagine so." Then she replied, "You could buy me one." I was like, "haha yeah sure sure." Then she replied, "IF you take me, I'll model em for you." I was like, "I can see models in bikinis for free all day on the web lol." She snapped back a pic with her hand and arm covering up her nipples and the bikini completely off saying yea but you won't see these in person in the bikini. I replied to her, "Well, you have a point I suppose." She said back, "I may show them to you..." I was like, "Don't be a tease."
So we made arrangements to meet up at an old abandoned church yard to give her the money for her water bill while I was on my way to work the next day. She got out her car in a very tight pair of shorts that were super short and top that was so tight and her nipples were rock hard. She thanked me and was putting stuff from her car into her trunk. She looked at me and said, "Here real quick while no cars are coming.." I was like huh? She pulled her shirt and bra up and her huge firm titties fell out! I've never seen a pair so big have perfect shape and the most perfect nipples I've ever seen! I almost cummed right there. She heard a car and pulled her shirt back down. I was like, "damn, thanks, they are amazing!" After the car went by, she pulled them out again and asked if I wanted a pic of them. I told her hell yea and she came up close enough to get a few good pics. I asked her if she could suck on them for me too because that would be hot. She did! She looked so hot doing that and smiling like she was enjoying it. She told me not to be showing them to anyone or I'd never get any other special treats.
Off and on over the next few months she would borrow $50 or so to pay small things like water, or gas money. She would let me see her tits and ass and let me suck her tits sometimes.
One day she out of the blue needed $200 for the rest of that month's car payment. She actually came to my house to show me her monthly payment agreement and how much she had in the bank. I did not ask to see any of it, she just wanted me to know it was legit asking for bills. I got her the money and when I handed it to her, she said asked me to please not tell anyone about our arrangements because she feels bad she has to ask for help since most her friends and family disowned her after her divorce. I told her I wouldn't and its nobody else's business anyways what we do. Then she kissed me out of nowhere. and put her head on my shoulder and said thanks for being so good to her while shes down and struggling. I told her thats what friends do. She just hugged me a few moments, then left to go make her car payment.
She text me after leaving the car dealership where she had to go pay. She was like, "I'm gonna owe you big time for this one.." I was like, "Oh yea, I'm not knocking my shoes off at all the next few weeks when I come in the house.." She came by a few days later in just shorts and t shirt that morning around 8 AM." I work from home, so that didn't matter to me. When she came inside, I could tell she did not have on a bra by the way her huge tits were moving. She had just got her cousin to give her french tips on her sexy toes and fingers by what she was telling me.. she took off her flip flops and put her feet up in my lap on the couch and asked me what I thought. I told her they looked very nice. She stuck them in my face and said they are better than nice and I agreed and said they were very sexy. She told me that she wanted to look her best when she came to clean today because if she had missed her car payment the other day, they would have picked it up because she missed one already and was afraid to ask for help on that one. I was like you always look sexy as hell, nothing to worry about being extra special looking today in a kidding way.
She got up and started getting out the vacuum and other stuff.. then came back in the living room and took her shirt and shorts off.. She says, "By the way, I told you I was gonna owe you big time, so I'm cleaning in the nude today, hope you don't mind.." My jaw dropped. Her tight body was out of this world.. perfectly tan and shiny smooth all over.. sexy from head to toe! Pussy perfectly smooth and beautiful too. She talked and cleaned around all day.. she normally spends 2 hours cleaning.. she stayed over 4 hours talking and cleaning.. I literally got no work done that day.. my dick was so hard it hurt.. up until this day, I had only seen her tits and played/sucked on them and a few times she showed me her sexy ass too.. she sat on the couch with me completely nude talking and then said, "I told you I really owed you.. and started rubbing my crotch which was already rock hard. She unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out and started sucking it like a demon.. then got down on her knees and gave me the most amazing tit fuck. She was literally talking dirty telling me she wasn't stopping til she got every drop out of me and it didn't matter if it was on her tits, her face, her sexy toes, on her ass, in her ass, in her pussy.. she was getting every drop today and wasn't nothing I could do but cum for her all day til she was happy. She was rubbing my cock all over her face, tit fucking it, sucking, licking.. when i cummed the first time, she rubbed it all over her tits and face.. then sucked me clean.. went washed her tits and face off, came back and climbed on top and slid into her.. i've never felt a pussy so tight! It was so tight it almost hurt sliding into her even though so was so wet it was runing down on my body.. She knows I'm fixed because we had that conversation before when she first started talking after her divorce. She rode me til I cummed all in her hot lil pussy. Then got on her knees and told me to come pound her tight lil ass. It was so wet from the cum and juices from filling her pussy up already. We had sex off and on all day til it was time for her to go pick her baby up from her cousin. I got blowjobs, footjobs, titfucks, anal, creampies, facials, all day long giving to her.
It got to be a regular thing with her when she borrowed money to get sex or at least blowjobs and tit play from her. Every time she borrowed, it was for legit bills, so I know it was going to good causes. Had it been partying money or something like that, I would have not let her borrow. But I'm not gonna lie, it was some of the best sex ever and the seeing her naked regularly too and fucking her was awesome. It went on for a lil over a year and a half til she moved back in with her grandma and started dating a guy who helps actually take care of bills. She still talks to me regularly and occasionally sends nudes through snapchat so her current dude doesn't find them. If they ever split, I know I can start pounding it again because she mentions missing how good I made her feel when we had sex.
Old 03-07-2021, 02:03 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Kind of related story...
Ex girlfriend of the crazy variety used to spend all her money on me. Shower me with gifts, bought me furniture, white goods, clothing etc. Would always bring food over (department store quality) and would always pay when we went out. At first I would offer and I felt really uncomfortable with the situation, but then I learnt why she was doing it -- She was divorced and got a settlement of about 100,000k and she wanted to blast through the money on another bloke. She said it was therapy! I just happened to be the bloke that benefitted from it. Well, I guess I did pay for it in some ways as she was kind of crazy. That of course made the sex great, but in the end, mental happiness beats out money!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2021, 02:03 PM

Quote:
That was an awesome story. the only thing that would make it better is to see a pic or two that would not reveal her Identity
here ya go. Had to crop the topless one and bikini one to take her face out. The bikini one was from not long after she had her baby, so she still had some baby weight on her. The leg one is from this past weekend while her and her cousin were out boating. The side view one is from today at lunch while we met up for her to borrow some money for her car payment as you can see the folded envelope in her hand... yes her and her new guy are splitting up it appears, so most likely I'll be getting to play with those beauties again and pound out every one of her holes ;-). The topless pic is from a few nights ago when she was telling me her boyfriend was acting uninterested in her these days. Most of the pics I have of her have her face in them so not going to post those up at the moment. Maybe I'll get plenty of new ones to share soon..
Attached Thumbnails
k1a.jpg   k2a.jpg  

k3a.jpg   k4a.jpg  

Old 03-09-2021, 03:05 PM

Thanked 6,936 Times in 615 Posts
Default Top man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayrummy View Post
Does anyone know how I can get into this situation? I have a few spare dollars to help some women out? Do I put out a classified ad?
Top man, a real solid citizen. we need more thoughtful supportive guys like you sir
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2021, 11:36 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

During my junior year of college I got into a car wreck, banged up a bit, my car was totaled, I got a few bucks and the car I got was much better than my old one. My summer job ended 3 weeks before the semester started, so I got to just relax for a bit, something I had not done in several summers. I was hanging out with my friends one night, one of the girls was Lisa, pretty from So Cal, she was a long way from home. She was bemoaning that she didn't have enough money to go home before school started, plane tickets in those days were quite expensive. Fueled by several beers, I said I would drive her home and back, we would split the expenses. She was ecstatic, she could afford that with her dad's help, and I'd never seen So Cal.

It was almost a 3000 mile trip each way, I thought we could make it in 3 days. We planned for a day, packed and left pre-dawn while it was cooler, my car had no AC. We made our 1000 miles on day one and found a cheap motel, we got out to check in, Lisa was next to me at the counter, the clerk asked if we wanted 2 singles or a double, before I could open my mouth, Lisa said "double". We had never had one romantic moment or kiss, yes, we had a great time chatting in the car, but I was surprised.

We put our bags in the room, went to dinner, when we came back Lisa took a shower and came out in just a towel, she stood in front of me, dropped her towel, said she was going to pay me back for my generosity, after my shower. So for the next 2 nights and the 3 days back, we enjoyed each others company.
Old 03-12-2021, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
We put our bags in the room, went to dinner, when we came back Lisa took a shower and came out in just a towel, she stood in front of me, dropped her towel, said she was going to pay me back for my generosity, after my shower. So for the next 2 nights and the 3 days back, we enjoyed each others company.
Great story and nice to see when nice guys don’t finish last.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fuzzylover For This Useful Post:

Tags
money, sexual favours

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s