Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2020, 12:02 AM

Thanked 24,873 Times in 1,257 Posts
Default One of my favorites.

A young gal from my neighborhood.
She lived around the corner from me and as soon as she was 18 she started in a local titty bar. I would see her in the bar and she never pushed me for dances in the bar. BUT... I was always getting calls and texts where she needed $xx for some lie.
Anyhow she was pretty and skilled. It was a good thing she had life skills too , because she had 3 kids and never had tits any bigger than in these pics. I always told her wearing those padded bras was false advertising in that place.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8153.JPG   DSCN2113.JPG  

DSCN2118.JPG   IMG_8141.JPG  

IMG_8142.JPG   Brittany and Paula PG MVI_8164.mp4_000006958.jpg  

MVI_8160 (frame 12).jpg   MVI_8160 (frame 48).jpg  

MVI_8161 (frame 4270)_001 JPG.jpg   IMG_20151015_215137.JPG  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Old 02-27-2021, 07:30 PM

Thanked 1,680 Times in 81 Posts

In my early twenties I used to work as a waitress in Ibiza in summer. I worked at night in a disco. I was a university student the rest of the year. I was broke during the year, but the summer months wages were enough for me for the rest of the year

At night I worked in the disco, and in the afternoon I used to hang out in the hostel swimmigpool.

There was a waiter in the morning, but not in the afternoon.

I thought that I could struck a bargain with the owner: I could open the bar for 3 hours in the afternoon just if I had my appartment for free

He agreed. It was great for me!

However, there was a problem: in the swimmingpool I was always topless; suntanning, reading, swimming, talking with all the guys... That was Ibiza, for God shake!! I was a godess, relishing the attention. I was having sex with 3, 4 or 5 different of the most handsome boys each and every week! I was in heaven!!

But should I cover myself if was going to be the waitress??

The first day I put a dress on.

However, when the owner saw me, he told me that he had thought that I was going to do it topless. "There are a lot of guys in there, and they are going to drink much more if you stay topless for them... That was the deal", he said. "Actually, I will give 200 extra bucks for it: you will wear just a thong"

At first, I said no, but in some minutes, I took it much in my stride. My boss (40 years old but really handsome) came over when he saw me:

- That's much better, honey. Come to my office, please

I had never been to his office. I grabbed my dress.

- No, come over like that

I closed the door behind me. I was petrified...

- You are going to sunburst. Let me spread some sunscreen on you. Shall I?

I couldnt say no: he spread it all over my body, groping my tits as if that wasnt a big deal.
- Put a little on my pussy too, please...
That was the first time that he fucked me

I spent 4 summers working there, just wearing a thong, and being fucked by my handsome boss almost every day, as much as he wanted. I never said no: he was my boss and my duty was to serve him. He used to fuck me in his office before my shift. All my colleagues (and also the gests) were used to see how every afternoon I went topless to his office, through the reception desk, and spent 20 or 30 minutes in there, hearing my moans

Just like a wh*r*.

And just like a wh*r* I used to shower and clean the sperm on my skin in the outdoor shower of the swimmingpool, infront of all the gest, before serving them their drinks

He also used to make me be stark naked on his boat infront of his 3 best friends. I was neither his girlfriend nor a prostitute. His friends wont fuck me, but I can not wear anything infront of them
- Take off this thong, slave
- Yes, master
That was weird, but also fun for me. His friends were really outgoing, and very soon they became my friends, too. They were getting on in years and I was just 20 years old, but eventually they got round to fucking me too.

At the end of the summer, he used to give me 3000 extra bucks. "Just a little help, honey..."

To sum up:
- Being almost nude at work was compulsory for me.

- And, probably, fucking my boss and his 3 friends was compulsory too. I never knew it.

On the one hand, I would have fuck him for free anyway, but on the other I reckon that I would not have done it so many times... Had it not been for money, I would not have played the slave-master roleplay for 4 years, even with his friends. However, that became a very enjoyable experience that, in hindsight I would had done for free

Was I a prostitute? Maybe I was. Maybe not. What do you think?

Last edited by rsghbb; 02-27-2021 at 07:44 PM.
Old 03-01-2021, 07:31 AM

Thanked 4,067 Times in 223 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsghbb View Post
Was I a prostitute? Maybe I was. Maybe not. What do you think?
Sex between boss and employee...
Better ask if it could have been considered as sexual harassment by spanish justice, if your story is true.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bartoli For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2021, 11:00 AM

No, he was a gentleman with me. He has always been with all his employees, despite having had sex with several of them.

We were just roleplaying, despite he actually used to help me out financially.

Boundaries between sex and money were not clear in my mind, but I always enjoyed that weird relationship. I dont want to downplay the drama of the girls who have to endure prostitution or sexual harassment at work, that goes without saying

In addition, I have also had sex with him after being his employee
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rsghbb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2021, 11:15 AM

Default Pictures Please!

rsghbb I love your stories but wish you would post a picture to show what they are all seeing!! Thanks and keep posting your great stories.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jellyworm For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2021, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyworm View Post
rsghbb I love your stories but wish you would post a picture to show what they are all seeing!! Thanks and keep posting your great stories.
I gained a lot of weight last year with my pregnancy, so I gonna show you just my tits...
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20210302_104611.jpg  
Old 03-02-2021, 05:18 AM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 95 Posts
Default Hot

Quote:
I gained a lot of weight last year with my pregnancy, so I gonna show you just my tits...
From here those hips look delicious.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrockhard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2021, 07:01 AM

Quote:
After reading all your incredible stories and experiences, I've been so curious to see what you look like. I've been wanted to see you so bad. You definitely do not disappoint, from what I can see you look incredible amazing! Thanks for sharing and I hope you decide to show more.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rold63 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2021, 07:16 AM

Thanked 6,936 Times in 615 Posts
Default not so much come to me for £££s

not so much come to me for £££s, but a recent friend sure could have done with a few more £££s, so I casually would leave a note (or two) on the kitchen worksurface, tucked under some papers .... I guess for her self respect, and all that important stuff.

Self respect, after the fucking and fuck stories she used to tell me about her life !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2021, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuk View Post
RSGHBB, your story made me think of another situation like yours, only it is from my perspective the employer and not the employee.
Wow! Thank you for your story, too

I bet that, in some way, she was in love with you, as I was with my boss, too. The role of a man as a shelter. A woman led astray on her way, looking for protection, wisdom and comprenhension, so thankful that she only wants to please him and to be blessed with his attention.

Money was beyond the point.

Last edited by Turtle; 03-03-2021 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rsghbb For This Useful Post:

Tags
money, sexual favours

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20