Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2023, 08:56 AM

Thanked 2,470 Times in 332 Posts
Default fantASStic thread!!!

thanks 4cali for a GREAT topic!! 100% totally agree that bottomless is SO hot!!

quick story... in my early 20's my gf and I were hanging out in bed one lazy Saturday morning. I was propped up in the bed, and she needed something off my bedside table. Rather than asking me to hand it to her, for some reason, she just made a big lunging movement across me to grab it. She came out from under the covers, and as she lunged, the t-shirt nightie she was wearing rode up on her. She wasn't wearing panties, and was deliciously bottomless. So there suddenly I had her laying over my lap, with her amazing bikini tan-lined encased, bare white ass cheeks just staring me in the face (_!_).

What's a red-blooded horny guy supposed to do?!? So about 4 million years of evolution and instincts took over and I wrapped my left arm around her waist to hold her in place, and quickly lobbed a series of spankings onto those lovely cheeks. She jerked and gasped.. more from the shock than from the severity of the spanking I'm sure, and and gave me the "OMG...what are you doing?!" as she tried wriggling out from my grasp. That just made me want to spank her even more, so I tightened my grip and continued (playfully, but with intention) spanking her ass, as she still tried wrestling herself out (unsuccessfully I might add). After what could have been no more than 15 seconds of lovely sounding spanks and seeing her bum turn slightly pink, I let her up and she about sprang off the bed turned and gave me a look that I wasn't quite sure if she was going to slug me or jump my bones. That flimsy t-shirt was barely covering her lovely bush that was now just about at eye level with me, and her sexy disheveled blonde hair was cascading down her slightly flushed (excited? embarrassed?) face. Good news was, this sudden impromptu spanking got her quite horny and she ended up jumping on top of me for a wonderful session that included a reverse cowgirl position that gave me a incredible view of her pretty blonde hair and her slightly pink ass cheeks bouncing all around. btw, she was the first, but certainly not the last woman I ever spanked! LOL
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2023, 09:22 AM

Thanked 4,811 Times in 153 Posts
Default bottomless on vacation

My wife decided to make a display of being bottomless while on vacation. We rented a condo on a golf course and it had a screened in patio. The patio had a view of a golf course and right outside the windows of the patio was a walking path that extended from one end of the complex to the other. The units were fairly close together with the doors opening toward the next unit and a small path in between. I woke up one morning to find the wife sitting at the table in the patio relaxing wearing only a sweatshirt. The sweatshirt was long enough to cover her ass if she pulled it down but while sitting I could see her hairy pussy peeking out. We enjoyed the morning sun for a while until she got up, walked directly to the door to the outside and stretched. When she stretched the sweatshirt went above her waist leaving me with a view of her naked ass and anyone outside a view of her hairy pussy. After her morning stretch she walked into the bedroom and got dressed.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2023, 04:37 PM

Thanked 1,743 Times in 117 Posts

Allow me to bump my own thread. I had a late start at work today and my wife was working from home. I could hear her on the phone with a coworker and the conversation became heated. I heard her get off the phone and went to the bedroom to check in on her. She vented about something going wrong and I rubbed her shoulders. Before I knew it we were getting into it. She had her shorts off and pushed me back on the bed. She was fucking me the way she does when she wants to cum. Suddenly her phone rang and she hopped off. I watched her make her way to her phone on the desk wearing nothing but her tank top. Her round ass jiggling. She picked up the phone and the argument continued. I wasn’t even paying attention to what she was saying. The sight of her angrily pacing around the room with her beautiful ass and shaved pussy glistening with her juices was so hot. The conversation lasted a few minutes and I was ready to blow the whole time. She finally got off and without saying a word hopped back on me and took her aggression out on my dick. She came louder and harder than normal. Then hopped off and hit the shower.
Old 11-15-2023, 11:24 AM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Got distracted

The previous post reminds me of the time my wife was getting dressed for work, had so far only put on her bra and blouse, when her mobile rang. It was an important call she was expecting, to do with her business, and they were asking if a certain piece of mail had yet arrived. I watched in awe as she marched right out the front door, but she was so engrossed in the phone conversation hat she ignored my admonition to get something on. She continued straight down the driveway to our mailbox on the kerb, all the time she's talking excitedly into her mobile, oblivious to the fact that she's naked below her waist. After retrieving the parcel from the postbox she came back inside, but not before waving to a neighbour who happened to be getting into his car across the street. This was months ago, and he and some of the neighbours who happened to see her still kid her about this little incident. She still claims she wasn't aware of her state of undress, only remembers the important phone call.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2023, 08:04 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife fell and got a nasty bruise on her butt, I don't understand why, but she wanted me to take a pic of the bruise to send to her sister. We were in the bathroom and I didn't notice the reflection of her bare and shaved front side in the mirror. She emailed it to her sister, her sister and her husband share an email address. This was the subject of a lot of jokes and discussion at Thanksgiving dinner.

My wife is not the type to be embarrassed by her display.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2024, 05:35 PM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default Bottomless

Wife always goes on hikes at nudist campgrounds bottomless since she has big swinging boobs and says they hurt otherwise. The thing is that when we meet others on the trails she gets more attention as she is the only one not nude.
Attached Thumbnails
030x.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:

Tags
bottomless, true stories, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20