uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2024, 07:24 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Hubby gets drunk and falls asleep....

I have read many stories where the husband drank one too many, fell asleep, and sparks flew.

I was a very lightweight drinker and it didn't take much to put me under the table. It didn't happen often, but when it did, it would piss my wife off. One night one of the guys who worked with my wife stopped over, he was an interesting enough guy, but I got a bit bored with their shop talk about office gossip and by my 3rd gin & tonic, I was getting sleepy, At one point I got up to go to the bathroom and I didn't come back, I fell asleep, dressed, on out bed.

The next morning my wife was giving it to me about how rude I was to fall asleep with company here. Then she said he started flirting with her after I was out of the way, she said next time that happen, if anything happens, it's your fault.

Well, it was over a year later and it did happen again, this time it was the same guy, plus another couple from her work. The next morning I didn't even realize I was in trouble, until the signs of the 'silent treatment' appeared. I thought back and remembered why. It dawned on me that nothing likely happened since that other couple was present, but still silence. We went off to have lunch with her family and on the way back, she wanted to know if I was going to ask about last night.

I apologized again, but my reasoning fell apart when she told me that the couple had left right after I dozed off. She said she sat up chatting with the guest, but when she got him his last glass of wine, she slipped her panties off. She said she wantd to see if he would make a move if she flashed him. She said when he saw her pussy, his eyes bugged out, but he finished his wine and left.

She said that was a shame, she wanted to suck his cock. I cleaned up my act and it was a long time before I fell asleep on company.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney

4m:56s