Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2020, 04:19 AM

Thanked 4,677 Times in 559 Posts
Default About my first sex

Please tell about your first sex in detail - not masturbation

(age of you and the girt, what did you do, how long takes it time after your first date, get you or she an orgasm, what happened before sexually, ...)

Please tell us about it - I'll do it later, too...

*** Mod Note ***
Please keep within the rules, especially
"Do not post stories where any of the main characters are under 18 years old."

Last edited by Turtle; 08-13-2020 at 03:01 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2020, 07:37 AM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 314 Posts
Default First time

I was 18. I'd been at uni for about 3 months. When I started there I was adamant (and really nieve) I was going to wait until I was married to have sex. I'd never been drunk either and very quickly I was getting wasted pretty often. It became known amongst the first years in my hall that I was a virgin and a fairly chubby girl with good tits started paying me more attention. I later found out she had made it her mission to take my virginity.
One night after getting quite drunk I just of ended up going home with her. I genuinely don't remember much of the sex. We were in her bed I know that because of where I woke up. We were both naked and I was massively hung over. I was in a fair bit of shock because I hadn't been planning on getting fucked or giving up my virginity but hey ho. After leaving her flat I had a football (soccer) match that morning and that's when I started remembering what we'd done. I had a horrible game, partly because I was so hung over but also because I kept getting flash backs to the night before.
I was finally able to piece it all together. It went a little like this.
She cornered me in a club and started snogging my face off. As our friends left to head home we hung back and got a different bus. She lead me up to her room and we both got naked. I remember eating her bald pussy and then we fucked doggy style. It was bareback as well as I didn't have any condoms. I came inside her and we fell asleep.
If it had happened the other way round with me leading her on, it could easily have been classed as r**e - I was way beyond consenting.
It opened my eyes to what sex was like though. After a few days trying to get over my guilt I went back to her and we fucked again. We fucked plenty times over the next few months mainly when we were both drunk.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2020, 08:31 AM

Thanked 16,286 Times in 1,135 Posts

I was pretty old by the standards of the time. I was raised as such a prude that when my college gf showed me her breasts on our second date, I figured that I had to marry her now or else go to hell. (Yep, I really thought that.)

We got married after college. We were virgins. We didn't have sex until 6 months after getting married. I don't remember the first time other than we used condoms and they hurt like crazy. I think we only had sex maybe three times before we got divorced?

Sad, I know.

Then I met my now-wife a few years later. I was scared to have sex, but we did it right away. Best first-sex. Complete compatibility. She came hard after just two thrusts. Then we had a nice, long second round with simultaneous explosive orgasms that everyone in the entire house could hear (multi-unit house).

And it's been sex every day for nearly 20 years. We have only missed maybe two days, total. Multiple times every weekend day. And it's always very high quality sex; not simply quantity.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2020, 02:25 PM

Sadly I was about 20. I had just broken up with my girlfriend and was hanging out with a friend who also just got out of a relationship. She was 19. We were just laying together consoling each other and next thing you know we are kissing. She asked if I was still a virgin and I said yes. Before I know it she took off her sweats and underwear and put my hand on her pussy and I rubbed her for awhile. She then took off my pants and underwear and got on top of me. I was hard as a rock and she didn't even do anything yet. She had this smile on her face and asked if I was ready. Soon as I said yes she slowly sat letting it slide in her and then got up to let it out. She seemed to love being in control of me. She did this a few times seeming to love seeing me obviously loving the feeling. I was nervous cause I didn't have a condom or and she said not to worry to let her know if I was going to cum and she would get it out. She would keep going and after maybe 2 minutes tops I felt it cumming and let her know. She got up and let my dick out but only for like a second and then sat back down and I started to cum. After I finished she looked at me and she said she didn't want my first time to not feel it go inside.

We never dated but were friends for a long time. She would go on to do so many things to me that she seemed to love being the dominant/control person. This is one of many great stories I have of her.
Old 08-12-2020, 05:21 PM

Thanked 57,593 Times in 2,211 Posts

Can't tell any details, or the mods would get me. But, a certain neighbor lady was a wonderful teacher. I did chores and she taught me how to please a lady. I think she enjoyed teaching.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 10:45 PM

Thanked 24,013 Times in 1,310 Posts

I was probably of the average age to have my first penatrate a woman. I had been dating a girl for a year or so and we were nudging closer and closer to "going all the way". I had never done it, I think she had and that prospect terrified me. There was another girl in my class who was very friendly and I saw an opening. It didn't take much and it was only after a few conversations that she invited me over to her house to study. I drove her home that day and she invited me in. I knew what was going to happen and I could barely contain myself. When I met her mom in the kitchen, I thought the chance was gone. But she said we would be in the basement studying and her mom said ok. We were down there for barely five minutes before she was pulling me on top of her. She was doing everything. She had my jeans open, pushed my pants down just enough. Rom somewhere she handed me a condom and told me to put it on.. I was so hard I could barely breathe. Insat up and rolled it down my shift. She pulled me back down, guided me under her skirt and past her panties. Once she had me just inside her wetness it was easy to push in deep. I was lost. It felt a little surreal with the condom but it was unmistakable. I dont even think I lasted five thrusts before I was grunting and shaking inside her. She just pulled me closer and let it happen. I caught my breath and she pushed me back while holding the base off my cock as I slid out of her. That was almost enough to make me cut again but I pulled out and you could see the tip and underside of the condom filled with my fluid. I held it on and kind of staggered to the bathroom to remove it and clean up. When I came back she was back studying like nothing had happened.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to andyt29 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2020, 08:53 AM

Thanked 84,629 Times in 2,952 Posts

My first was with a girl a friend hooked me up with - will never forget - she gave crabs!
Old 08-22-2020, 02:37 AM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default First Time Was Nice But Incomplete

This girl was with one of my friends until he got mono and had to quarantine for two months or so! She was happy to be shut of him, and truth be told he wasn't such a good friend that I held back when she started calling me and wanting to come over and hang out.

We hung out and made out but we were both living with parents at the time and so no real opportunities for serious sack time came up- the best I got was feeling up her titties and our hands in each other's pants. After a couple of weeks of this teasing I finally was able to take her to the drive-in movie where we immediately went to necking and groping. The car was too 'open' to try and do anything at the theater so we bailed and drove out into the desert.

I parked on top of a small hill away from housing, but high enough that I could see anyone else coming out to investigate. We went right back at it as soon as I threw the lever into "Park". Soon she had my pants wide open and half pulled down and was grasping and stroking my hard cock. Her fingers felt cool on the shaft but I think it was really that my cock was on fire from her attentions.

I had her blouse off and was squeezing and caressing her breasts and playing with her nipples and then reached into her pants and got them wide open like she had mine. I worked my way into her panties and felt a very wet pussy. I didn't exactly know what to do but I guess it was okay because she didn't protest or demand I do something different.

After not too long she pushed me back so I was sitting back up in the seat. She lowered her head toward my cock and I instinctively tensed up waiting for discomfort. You see, one other girl before had already tasted my cock but she was obsessed with trying to push the tip of her tongue into my pee hole, which bloody hurt something fierce. I protested at the time and she pretty much ignored me, so I basically endured it, and I sure as hell didn't get off from it.

Anyway, this girl took me into her mouth and with the first soft swish of her tongue across my glans and around the velvety head I nearly blew my load right then! Now I knew what head was really supposed to feel like. I leaned back in the seat, closed my eyes and enjoyed those feelings, not even minding an accidental sc**** of the teeth once or twice.

(Later I realized I had been literally standing on the brake pedal the whole time. Good thing it was very late at night because the beacon of the brakelights couldn't be missed in that open country!! )

OK, I couldn't have much more of that or I WOULD be giving her my cum, ready or not. She took off her pants and top and pushed my pants past my knees and had me peel my t-shirt off. We arranged ourselves with me laying on the seat and her straddling me. She reached down and guided my cock right into her sopping wet pussy and slid down the rock hard pole in one movement. Fantastic! She was hot and wet and my cock was gripped just right inside her.

She started rocking back and forth on my cock, with one hand on the top of the car seat and the other on the steering wheel. At one point when she was riding vigorously she slipped and hit the horn button! That halted the proceedings for all of five seconds and then it was back at it

I held her hips tight and pulled her down onto me so that my cock was completely buried in her and she was grinding her clit on my pelvic bone. She soon humped me to her climax, the first I was to experience. Spent, she fell over onto my chest and we held each other for a long time catching our breath. We eventually got our act together and wiggled back into our clothes and I drove her back to her folks' house.

No, I did not cum that time- no condom and no idea if she was on anything. But I wasn't too worried- I was enjoying everything else so much. And she made up for it with my very first full blowjob a day or two later, which is an entirely different story for a different topic.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SlyBry2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2020, 10:39 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My GF and I had done handiwork and oral but since we both were living at parent's houses, no place for privacy, and it wasn't easy to get condoms. A friend of the family asked me to watch over his house, water plants etc., while he was on an extended trip, no problem. I was going to go to the drug store, condoms was kept behind the counter, but GF said she didn't want her 1st time with a condom, so she bought contraceptive foam.

Getting to undress each other with no rush, in privacy, was pretty hot by itself, she shot herself up with likely 3x the foam necessary. I knelt between her legs and teased her with my cock for a while, she was begging me to put it in, then she thrust her hips up and did the job herself. With all that foam it was pretty sloppy down there, but damn it felt so good. She said it hurt a little, but don't stop, from playing with her I knew she had quick orgasms, but we were going at it slowly then the took off like a rocket and we both came.

After, we just laid there hugging, when she gave me handjobs it was one and done, but this time she asked how long would it be before we could do it again. It took a little while, the second time was much slower for me, but she sure loved being f*cked. We screwed every day for 6 weeks while the guy was gone, she even craved period sex.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2024, 06:16 PM

We were 18. I recently posted about her in another thread- 5'6, redhead, super perky tits that were really not that wide - just pointy. And a cute shaved innie pussy.

We had been talking for a few days and I got her to come up to my room again after the last time. She had a novel idea- strip uno. Any +4 card now meant you had to take off a piece of clothing. Well, by the end I was only shirtless and all she had was panties. We were so horny we stripped down. I took her up to my loft bed and put on a condom then we went to town. I used my hands on her clit as well and she came pretty strongly. I didn't so I thought we should just cuddle naked.

One thing led to another and we were making out all over again and decided to go at it bareback. We tried all sorts of positions - missionary, cowboy. It was really passionate and sweaty - I loved it and she did too. We'd go kind of slow and I'd rotate my hips with my cock in her, she loved that. She was a virgin and I'd broken her hymen so there was a bit of blood, but that was excellent lube. There was about an inch of my cock I just couldn't fit in. What I did like to do was have her on top, going slow, then thrust upwards into her so she'd moan and gasp. This also worked in missionary. I never did cum, but I had a blast.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to randomrat80 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney