Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2024, 09:15 PM

Thanked 5,373 Times in 216 Posts
Default Wife's Kryptonite

One must wonder, being nudists and interacting with nude people on an almost daily basis, how can she be modest. When Julie and I host or visit our nudist friends, except for the fact that we are all nude, there is no difference in our activities, behaviors or decorum from any normal textile environment.

She has liberal views on sex and does not mind incidental contact by friends on any part of her body. However, she is somewhat modest visually. Normally, she won't purposely draw attention to her breasts or pussy. She is very careful not to bend over so her breasts hang swinging or jiggle or bounce when she walks. She won't run or jump without a bra or shirt. And as far as exposing her pussy, she doesn't purposely open her legs while sitting, lounging or laying down. Or bend over to expose her pussy from behind.

But she does have a modesty switch that I occasionly use when we are with friends. Rum & coke. I start her off with a small, weak drink. Then follow it up with a tumbler with a double. She is especially fun when playing corn hole or charades. All inhibitions are out the window.

By the time she is on her second tumbler she is jumping up and down with each bean bag toss and even jogs to pick up the bags. She'll bend over deeply to pick each one up, her pussy winking at us each time. She will even heckel and flash her pussy to distract an opponent bag tosser. A few times she did a mock limbo as a charades clue, her shaved pussy mound lifted high for all to enjoy. She is actually the main reason our friends like to play truth-or-dare.

She has a strict four drink limit, doesn't want to get drunk, just buzzed. Then she slowly regains her normal modesty level ... until she is given her Kryptonite at the next party.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2024, 11:45 PM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

My wife is not as coy as yours; as she is very physically active at the resort. But she still has boundaries.

Nudism and alcohol are one heck of a combination. That's why my wife doesn't get drunk at nudist venues anymore. The last time she did she put on quite a show. We were naked playing pool and another younger couple -also naked - joined us. My wife was taking (pool) shots completely bent over the pool table - with one leg hiked up at one point. Between turns she'd be hopping around dancing, tits bouncing. Or sitting down with her legs open sipping on her drink. She was also chatting non-stop with the other couple, "all up in their faces." It suddenly occurred to me that our new male "friend" was rock hard. And my wife didn't seem to care one bit. To this day I imagine they probably thought we were swingers; I certainly would have thought so if the shoe was on the other foot. We were all quite drunk by the end of it; and I don't even remember how we took our leave. For all I know I pounded her afterwards; I don't remember.

The next day, my wife had almost no recollection of how "loose" she'd been. If I had told her that she'd showed off her pussy, front and back, to the point where she caused an erection, she would have been mortified. But the fact that she didn't remember was enough for her to decide to no longer get drunk while socially naked. I can only imagine what might have happened if she still got this drunk, and we ran into "very convincing" swingers. Boy, oh boy...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer