Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-04-2017, 05:11 PM

Default Caught In Tighty Whities

Trying my hand at stories. Let me know what you think:

Part 1

This is the best weekend of your life. Katie, your crush, invited you to a sleepover with her friend Jenna. You two were getting closer and closer to dating and her parents weren't going to be home.

You show up at her house. Jenna is already there. It is summer and you're simply in black shorts and an old white shirt. Jenna is wearing a grey shirt and sweatpants while Katie is wearing a tight blue polo and short shorts.

This will be the best night of your life.

The three of you spend the first part of the night watching movies and talking about life. All the while you are moving closer to Katie and you're waiting for the right moment when Jenna goes to sleep so you can make your move.

Katie and Jenna stand up to get more popcorn. As they walk towards the kitchen you hear a playful scream.

"Katie, you b*tch!" yells Jenna.

She pulls up her pants as Katie laughs, "Now it's your turn".

"Oh no you don't!" says Katie as she pulls off Jenna's pants in one swift move.

Jenna trips out of her pants and is left in her baggy blue panties.

"Oh my god Jenna!" giggles Katie

"Don't tell me you wear granny panties!" Jenna blushes.

"It's laundry week!" Jenna, still in her panties, lunges at Katie. You secretly hope beyond hope that Jenna will succeed in pulling Katie's shorts off.
Katie falls to the ground as Jenna successfully pulls her shorts down revealing her pink and black stripped underwear that perfectly fit her form (pictured). You are in heaven.

"You're wearing granny panties too!" exclaims Jenna.

"These are not granny panties! At least they don't look like boxers." "Well they're not a thong!"

"Yeah like your mom would ever let you wear a thong"

They pause and remember you're in the room and start giggling.

"What's the matter? Never seen a girl's panties" laughs Jenna.

"Well, besides my mom's" you say to an eruption of laughter.

"Well we wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable" says Katie as she throws Jenna her sweatpants.

After you finish the movie, you decide to get to bed. Katie and Jenna go into Katie's room as you sleep.

"You're lucky you were wearing cute underwear!" teases Jenna.

"I just really hope it doesn't ruin things between us" laments Katie, "things were going so well."

"Are you kidding? He couldn't get enough of that. I saw him" Jenna laughs, "I wonder what kind of underwear he wears."

"Jenna.."

"Does he seem like a boxer boy to you?"

"I mean yeah most guys are" laughs Katie.

"Wanna find out?" smirks Jenna.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he's asleep. Let's go...have a peak."

"Jenna...but what if he wakes up?"

"He won't. Tommy says he's a deep sleeper." Katie sighs, "fine but if we get caught you take the blame".

As Katie relectantly agrees, they approach the guest bed you're sleeping on. Jenna slowly removes the covers and both girls have to struggle contain their laughter.

"Oh my god, he wears tighty whities!!"

Your shorts have ridden up your leg and reveal you white briefs. You're oblivious as they run back to Katie's room.

"You're about to date a guy who wears tighty whities. Tighty whities!!" giggles Jenna as she says the phrase over and over again, eaching time laughing more.

"I mean he could be out of boxers" says Katie.

"No, I have gym with him. His shorts ride up and you can see them" Jenna keeps laughing.

"I don't know, I think they're kinda cute" Katie blushes.

"Well you have him all to youself then" giggles Jenna, "wanna see more of them?"

Katie rolls her eyes but obliges. The girls go back to your bed. Jenna slowly removes your pants, careful not to wake you.

"He wears Hanes! Oh my god, at least get some Calvin Kliens" giggles Jenna.

"Shh don't wake him up!!" snaps Katie.

The two girls giggle as they hide your shorts in Katies dresser leaving you sprawled out in your underwear.

You wake up cold. You look around Katie's guest room and slowly start to notice your lack of pants. Confused and bewildered, you cover yourself with a blanket as you try to figure out what to do. Katie walks in. "Hey sleepy head it's almost noon" she says cooly.

You try to play off your lack of pants, "I must have been really tired. Still am."

"Well we're going to McDonalds. Hop up!"

"I'll be there in a minute"

"Well at least get out of bed so I know you won't go back to sleep" says Jenna, feigning innocence. "I promise I'll get up"

Jenna tugs on the blanket as you resist and the blanket comes off leaving you fully exposed in your briefs. You turn bright red. "Oooo tighty whities!" Jenna bursts out giggling, "nice panties".

"They're not panties, they're briefs for guys!" you insist.

"Well I like tighty whities better any way" says Jenna, "or is it whitey tighties?"

"Jenna this isn't funny, where are my pants!?" You shudder to think of the possibility of Katie seeing you like this.

"Here I'll show you tighty whitie boy" she leads you to Katie's room and shuts/locks the door. As you bang on the door, you hear Katie behind you.

"I always thought you were a boxer boy" she says giggling. "I...I am. See it's laundry week and-"

Katie steps toward you, "you're a terrible liar".

"Fine," you sigh. "My mom won't buy anything else."

"Your mom still buys your underwear?" Katie giggles,

"Well, I think you look cute in your tighty whities." She holds up your pants, "looking for these?"

Before you can reach for them, she throws them out the window. "Hey!"

"I'm not done yet honey" she takes off her shorts and throws them out the window. She's standing toe to toe with you in her white hanes granny panties.

"Don't try to hide that boner" says Katie as she pushes you onto her bed. Sooner or later both of your underwear is on the ground next to the bed, side by side.

This was the best weekend ever.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 124677_a For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 12:55 PM

Love that the girl ended up in white Hanes granny panties in the end! Great story!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s