Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2005, 04:01 PM

Thanked 30,758 Times in 4,208 Posts
Default ENF Movie: Suzi Gold

Don't know the context here other than it appears to be a bad dream, but I found these vidcaps from the movie "Suzi Gold"
Attached Thumbnails
suzie_gold0035.jpg   suzie_gold0036.jpg  

suzie_gold0037.jpg   suzie_gold0039.jpg  

suzie_gold0040.jpg   suzie_gold0042.jpg  

suzie_gold0047.jpg   suzie_gold0055.jpg  

Old 12-02-2005, 05:43 PM

Thanked 11,519 Times in 365 Posts
Default Here is the trailer with that scene... but...

This is a link to the hi-res trailer for Suzie Gold.

ONLY the very end of this, like the last 8 seconds, is this scene - the rest of it is just other scenes. However, it's a bit edited so you really can't see her butt. Looks like a dream or hypnosis session. CUTE girl plying the lead.

http://www.cinemas-online.co.uk/trai...ziegold_hi.mov

McSkyy

See my story archive here...many of my original ENF and NIP style stories.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/McSkyyStories/

McSkyy
Old 12-02-2005, 08:43 PM

How many people, not just here, but even relatively "normal" human beings will end up going to see the 82nd crappy romance movie released this month at least in part because of that 8-second ENF clip, which will probably turn out to comprise 90% of the ENF scene?

Think about it. When somebody goes through a crappy movie or TV show to find the "highlights," the ENF nearly always makes it in. And not only that, but very often most or nearly ALL of the ENF is put in the trailer.

When is somebody in Hollywood going to figure out that if the just focused on putting more on the same things that SELL their movies in the actual movies themselves - maybe even a LOT more of it - they could do better in the marketplace? I mean, there must be at least ONE heterosexual producer or director, right? Or at least somebody who understands the concept that women are capable of being fun human beings instead of just a victim or some other kind of idiotic attempt at making yet another lame-ass PC statement?

Now that I write it out like that, I realize this is just a pipe dream. I doubt there is even one person like that left in the movie business today.

I know producing movies is the second toughest business in the world to break into (Somewhere between Pope and Communist dictator) but I hope Helmhood ends up becoming a trillionaire and creating a whole new film industry!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kopema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2005, 05:23 PM

thats summer phoenix though

and shs is so hot
Old 12-04-2005, 01:20 PM

Thanked 3,633 Times in 338 Posts
Default Suzie Gold

Kopema... Once again, I thank you for your very insightful comments. You are right on the mark about "Hollywood" and the state of today's movie business.

I can tell you first hand, that young actresses today are being brainwashed that to do a nude scene or any kind of extended nudity, will kill their career.

I reject that with every fiber of my being! And thankfully, there are other intelligent ladies out there who recognize the potential of such a project.

With regard to Suzie Gold, it is a wonderful scene and I hope someone does find the clip. The only thing is, as you mentioned, this is only an 8 second bit out of an entire feature length film. I have no idea what "Suzie Gold" is about, but it is not about this one quick scene.

That is why my intention is to make films that are centered around ENF themes, and Stripping Naked story-lines. There are so many possibilities out there. But Hollywood will never produce these types of films. And so I remain proudly independent. My first project, "Babysitting Without a Net" is clearly about LAURA-ANN loosing her clothes repeatedly, in a variety of humorous situations. As I am developing future projects, I will remain true to the goal of celebrating the beauty of the nude female, in the context of comically embarrassing scenarios. The nudity is played for fun.

Trillionaire? Well, all I hope is to be able to support my production company and continue to deliver more of this kind of cinema that is so rare on the market.

Thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helmhood For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2005, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmhood
Kopema... Once again, I thank you for your very insightful comments. You are right on the mark about "Hollywood" and the state of today's movie business.

I can tell you first hand, that young actresses today are being brainwashed that to do a nude scene or any kind of extended nudity, will kill their career.

I reject that with every fiber of my being! And thankfully, there are other intelligent ladies out there who recognize the potential of such a project.

With regard to Suzie Gold, it is a wonderful scene and I hope someone does find the clip. The only thing is, as you mentioned, this is only an 8 second bit out of an entire feature length film. I have no idea what "Suzie Gold" is about, but it is not about this one quick scene.

That is why my intention is to make films that are centered around ENF themes, and Stripping Naked story-lines. There are so many possibilities out there. But Hollywood will never produce these types of films. And so I remain proudly independent. My first project, "Babysitting Without a Net" is clearly about LAURA-ANN loosing her clothes repeatedly, in a variety of humorous situations. As I am developing future projects, I will remain true to the goal of celebrating the beauty of the nude female, in the context of comically embarrassing scenarios. The nudity is played for fun.

Trillionaire? Well, all I hope is to be able to support my production company and continue to deliver more of this kind of cinema that is so rare on the market.

Thanks!
Amen!

My feelings precisely. I just don't have your gift of being able ot put it in words.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:13 PM

Quote:
I would respect the Hell out of their beliefs if they were genuinely shy, but I'm pretty sure that almost none of them of them actually are.

Their bodies are theirs, and they can show or not show whatever they want. What I hate is when the girl actually DOES do nude scenes, but insists on doing that Goddamn "sexy" pose they all get programmed with. You know, the one where they stare into the camera and act like they're constipated and vaguely pissed off about something? Am I really a weirdo because I find that fucking disgusting?

Anyone who wants to is perfectly free to consider me a "pervert" if they wish, but I happen to think that anybody turned on by most mainstream erotica is the one with the problem.

Sadly, the many physically beautiful actresses who do take their clothes off for the pleasure of the viewing public seldom ACT like the kind of woman I personally would ever want to see naked. Have any of these people ever even met a real-life "nice girl?" There's no law that says an actress has to BE one, but for crying out loud why can't they even try to learn how to ACT like one?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kopema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2005, 06:04 AM

Thanked 6,988 Times in 395 Posts

Quote:
I disagree. You want a list of actresses who have taken there clothes off and made it big?

Charlize Theron - big big name actress, topless in her first big role (3 days in the valley)
Halle Berry - big name actress, but only AFTER she got topless in "Monster's Ball"
Christina Ricci - doesn't mind getting naked for a movie role

The problem isn't the actresses getting naked at all. There are PLENTY of good actresses willng to get buck f-ing naked in a second. The problem is the f-ing censors who tell us what is R rated and the f-ing producers who say that R rated films don't make money because the only people who go see movies are kids (which is mostly true).

What we need is another ballsy producer who dares to make another "American Pie", or another "Porky's" or another "Zapped", or even another "Road Trip" with the gorgeous Amy Smart (one of the greatess topless scenes ever).

Thank God for guys like you, who made your movie, and guys like them.
The Following User Says Thank You to scramm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2005, 09:39 AM

Thanked 180,404 Times in 19,006 Posts
Default My 2 cents

Just thought I'd throw my hat into the ring here and make a few quick comments. First off, I like this Suzie Gold scene. I think it's a great ENF scene for what it is (I mean think about it, a good 15-20 people were standing on a beach looking at Summer Phoenix in all her glory), and it's a good example of the classic audience laugh/girl scream ENF scene. HOWEVER, I also agree with what other posters in this post are saying. scramm's list of actresses willing to take it off is only a short list. Take Kate Winslet for example, she's been naked, buttnaked, half-naked, topless, bottomless, full frontal you name it naked in just about every movie she's ever done and she's a critically aclaimed actress. That being said, there seems to be a "disparity" of sorts between "serious" actresses taking it off in a "tearjerker" drama and not-so-serious actresses taking it off in a comedy. That's why I always say, I love it when a woman gets naked for the sole purpose of laughter. Take Cerina Vincent for another example and compare her with Kate Winslet. They both got naked in movies, but Cerina's movie was a "dumb teen sex comedy" or whatever you want to call it. But was Cerina's nudity any lesser than that of Kate's? I don't think so.

Anyway, here are some posts I've made recommending movies that feature nudity unabashedly.: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=16146
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=19069
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=20184
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=25997

All but the first one are American produced (as far as I know). Admittedly, they were all straight-to-video.

And getting back to the ENF side of things for a moment, yes, Helmhood has it right in "Babysitting". Why tease the audience with one small ENF scene? Give 'em what they want!

Fango

Quote:
Originally Posted by scramm
I disagree. You want a list of actresses who have taken there clothes off and made it big?

Charlize Theron - big big name actress, topless in her first big role (3 days in the valley)
Halle Berry - big name actress, but only AFTER she got topless in "Monster's Ball"
Christina Ricci - doesn't mind getting naked for a movie role

The problem isn't the actresses getting naked at all. There are PLENTY of good actresses willng to get buck f-ing naked in a second. The problem is the f-ing censors who tell us what is R rated and the f-ing producers who say that R rated films don't make money because the only people who go see movies are kids (which is mostly true).

What we need is another ballsy producer who dares to make another "American Pie", or another "Porky's" or another "Zapped", or even another "Road Trip" with the gorgeous Amy Smart (one of the greatess topless scenes ever).

Thank God for guys like you, who made your movie, and guys like them.

Last edited by Fango; 12-05-2005 at 10:01 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2009, 10:31 PM

Thanked 30,758 Times in 4,208 Posts

Another good ENF scene from Summer Phoenix in "Esther Kahn"

http://bzvideoclips.net/main.php?nam...nix&page=NonUK
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
pee 4

3m:01s

11-09-2016
steph bath 01 02 2022

4m:24s