uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-16-2020, 09:42 AM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts
Default Fit To Be Tied

Jerry had been thinking about her all day. Elizabeth had such soft skin. Her 36 DD gorgeous breasts bounced as she walked. Blonde haired and green eyed, she almost looked angelic. At only 110 pounds, her body moved smoothly, much from her yoga workouts. He was an extremely lucky man to have fallen in love and marry her. They were best friends. Together, they had a wonderful sex life. They often experimented, bringing each other to new erotic heights.

This day was to be special. Jerry planned an evening of fine dining and dancing. It had been long since they last went out for a night on the town.

Elizabeth arrived home first. Excited about the evening, she poured herself a drink and headed to take a shower.
Jerry entered the house and heard the running water. He walked toward the sound. When he entered their bedroom, he looked into the master bath. Elizabeth was in the shower, bent away from him, drawing a razor up the calf of a leg. He stood there mesmerized, as she shaved both legs smooth. Then she lathered between her legs and shaved her pussy bare. Jerry’s heart beat quickened as he quietly retreated from the room.

Downstairs, Jerry poured two glasses of wine. Climbing back up the stairs, he called out, “Elizabeth?” He acted as if he had not seen her.

“I’m in here,” she replied, the shower now quiet.

As he entered the room, Elizabeth stood by the edge of the bed, a towel wrapped around her still wet body. Her wet hair dripped onto her shoulders. “I’ll trade you a glass of wine for that towel,” he teased, reaching the glass towards her.

“How about if I take the wine now and I owe you the towel for later?” she replied, taking the glass from his hand. “In fact, I’ll let you have anything you want later,” she teasingly mocked.

“You’re on. I will hold you to it.” Jerry grinned and walked out of the room.

Later, after Jerry had gotten cleaned up, he dressed. Looking into the mirror, he thought the purple shirt looked good under the black leather sports jacket. He debated wearing a tie and decided against it.
Elizabeth entered the room fully dressed. Jerry eyed her black heals. His eyes traveled up her muscled legs, disappearing under a rather short, black halter dress. The neckline plunged, revealing her deep cleavage and was dangerously close to exposing the areolas, hiding under the thin material. A single diamond stud necklace hung between her breasts, sparkling in the bedroom lights. She did her hair in a windswept look, accentuating her beautiful green eyes. The back of her gown dipped widely down her back, stopping just above the curves of her smooth ass. “Ready?” she asked.

Jerry gulped. “God, you are beautiful,” he murmured, as he placed a kiss on one of her bare shoulders. “Are you sure you want to go?” His voice was sweet, teasing.

Laughing at his antics, Elizabeth replied, “You promised me an evening out. We are going. We can do that later!”

“Okay. Just remember, you said I could have anything I wanted,” he devilishly told her.

They enjoyed an elegant dinner at Monet’s, an upscale Italian restaurant. Armando introduced himself as their waiter, and took their order. The lights were dim, allowing the candle on the table to cast its warm glow on their faces. The flickering candlelight made Elizabeth’s diamond necklace sparkle, drawing attention to her cleavage. Jerry was sure the waiter noticed, as well. When Armando brought the second bottle of wine, he was unable to release his stare at the full breasts highlighted in the candles glow.

They finally shared a chocolate mousse, which went delightfully well with the dark red wine. Jerry tipped the waiter well, even though he figured Armando had a great enough tip viewing his gorgeous wife’s breasts.

A short time later, they arrived at Bogart’s Club. It was a swanky night club, catering to the ‘well to do’ of the city. Jerry drove to the front door, and tossed the keys to the valet parking attendant. Another attendant helped Elizabeth out of the car. Jerry wondered if he was lucky enough to have caught a glimpse of her freshly shaved pussy as he helped her to her feet. He watched as the attendant’s eyes followed her ass as she stepped away. A slight warmth hit Jerry’s groin, thinking the attendant had gotten an eyeful of her breasts and spread legs, as she climbed out of the vehicle.

Walking into the club, Jerry’s hand rode lightly on the bare skin of Elizabeth’s lower back. They were guided to a reserved table, in a dimly lit corner. The music was upbeat, but not unpleasantly loud. Jerry ordered a bottle of champagne for the two of them. With glasses in hand, they moved onto the dance floor. Elizabeth’s body moved to the rhythm of the music, the black dress dancing over her smooth skin. They both felt the buzz from all the wine they had been drinking and let the music consume them. After a couple of songs, and now empty glasses, they returned to their table.

Jerry felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see their friend, Anthony, staring down at him.
“Hi, guys,” Anthony spoke. “What brings you out tonight? “

Anthony was a tall, muscular man, with a dark mystique to him. They had been friends for years, frequently going boating on his 36 foot sailing craft. Elizabeth had always had a little bit of a crush on him. They had often flirtingly teased at each other, especially when Elizabeth was in her swimsuit on his boat. He had never married and usually had a new girl d****d on his arm each time they saw him. But, tonight he seemed to be alone.

“We needed a night out. Elizabeth has wanted to go out and we finally both had the chance,” Jerry explained.

Anthony pulled out an empty chair and sat across for Elizabeth. “Good! It’s great to see you out and about. You look gorgeous tonight, Elizabeth.” Then, Anthony’s eyes dropped from Elizabeth’s face and focused on the diamond pendant between her breasts. “Wow! What a beautiful necklace.”

Before she could speak, Anthony reached across the small table and grasped it in his hand, the backs of his fingers rubbing against the softness of her cleavage. A slight shiver ran through her and her nipples poked against the thin material of her dress.

Releasing the necklace, Anthony turned to Jerry and asked if it would be alright if he could have a dance with Elizabeth.

“Well… Uh… If it’s okay with her, I don’t have a problem with it.”

Anthony turned back his gaze to Elizabeth, “Shall we?” His hand reached out for hers.

Without a word, Elizabeth scooted out of her chair and they were headed for the dance floor, hand in hand.
Jerry watched them dance together on the dimly lit floor. Both of them were laughing and seemed to be having a good time. When the music ended, they stood there talking until music began again, this time slower with a more sumptuous beat. They moved further into the middle of the dance floor, the other people obscuring their view from Jerry. Anthony put his arms around her, one hand rode on the bare skin of her back, the other on the thin material just above hip. Elizabeth’s arms wound around his neck. They moved sensuously to the music, as Anthony pulled her body against his. He could feel her soft breasts pressing against his chest. The thin material of her gown told him she had nothing on under it. He slid his hand down her back, letting the fingers teasingly enter the low scooped material. Her head swirled with the wine and slow, sensual movement of their bodies. Elizabeth breathed deeply as his hands pulled her tightly against him. She felt his swelling penis pressing against her belly. An excitement shot through her. She could feel herself getting wet from the carnal movement of their bodies grinding together. Anthony let his hand drop further into her dress. He dipped his fingers down into the smooth crease of her ass. His other hand left the hip it was perched on, and slid up her side, gently caressing at the side of her breast, his thumb grazed her stiff nipple. He leaned forward and tenderly kissed the soft skin of her neck. Elizabeth’s breath deepened as she felt a warm rush flow inside her. She felt his now hard penis grinding deeply against her belly. She buried her face into his chest and groaned as an orgasm shook her body against his.
They remained in the dance floor crowd, as she regained her composure.
Returning to the table, Elizabeth felt her wetness trailing down the inside of her thigh. Knowing if she sat, a noticeable wet spot would appear on her dress. She grabbed her small purse, excused herself and headed for the lady’s lounge.

Anthony, now fully recovered from his excitement, told Jerry he was going to head to the bar for a cocktail. Jerry said that he would join him.

Elizabeth returned to the table, freshly renewed. She looked over and saw that Jerry and Anthony were almost in a huddle, quietly speaking to one another. They both looked at their watches and were nodding. Jerry handed him something and finished his drink. He set his glass on the bar, and returned to the table.

“Are you about ready to go?” he asked of Elizabeth. A devilish grin crossed his lips.
Smiling, Elizabeth uncomfortably nodded to him.

Once home, Jerry watched Elizabeth undress. Stepping out of her gown, Jerry reminded her, “You told me I could have anything I want.” He approached her and gently guided her to the edge of the bed.

Her head still swimming from the wine, “Yes,” she replied back. A slight giggle escaped her red lips. “What do you want?”

“I want to tie you up…,” he whispered in her ear. “And blindfold you… and tease you… and fuck you.”

Her heart seemed to skip a beat. The thought of having her body totally at his mercy excited her. She leapt into the center of the bed, sprawling her arms and legs out. “Now?” she teased.

Jerry smiled. This is what he had looked forward to all day. He admired the naked body of his wife lying there spread-eagled, her milky white skin begging for attention.

He reached under the bed and slid out their ‘toy box’. It contained a bevy of items they both used from time to time. Digging through it, he withdrew an eye mask and placed it on her, adjusting it so that her vision was completely blocked. Back in the box, he withdrew four cuffed straps. Placing padded cuffs around her wrists, he bound her arms to the outside edges of the wrought iron headboard. Another set of cuffs encircled her legs, just above the knees. He worked the straps under the mattress and tied them to each other, spreading her legs wide open. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the sight before him. She was a vision of beauty. Her round breasts stood high, the nipples jutting upward. Her chest rose and fell with her breathing. The milk and honey flesh dropped to her flat belly. Then it gently climbed to the upward curve of her pubic bone, shaved bare, standing guard over the spreading lips between her legs. He could do anything he wanted. His wish was coming true.

Jerry again, reached into the box. This time he retrieved a fluffy ostrich feather and a seven inch vibrator. He placed the toy on the sheet between her legs and brought the feather to her ear. Her head jerked away, unsure of what had touched her. Jerry moved the feather to her other ear, softly stroking the outer edges. Soon she realized what he was doing, relaxed and enjoyed the soft touches.

He drew the feather down her neck, sending shivers through her. Lifting to her chin, he then lightly traced the feather along her lips, tickling at them and making her twitch. Slowly he traced the tip back up to her earlobe and traced a line down her collar bone, then between her breasts. He made slow circles around each, tightening the spiral circle until the feather lightly brushed around her areolas, causing them to pucker and push her hardening nipples outward. Her breath quickened at each feathery touch.

Jerry slid the feather lightly down her side. He watched as goose pimples grew on her arms, standing the fine blond fuzzy hair to stand on end. He repeated the trail down her other side. Her stomach jumped as the feather crossed her abdomen and tickled at her navel.

Elizabeth’s eyes were firmly clamped shut under the mask. Her thoughts turned to earlier in the evening when she danced with Anthony. She imagined the two of them dancing naked in each other’s arms. She could feel his hard body against hers, and his rigid hot cock rubbing against her bare belly. Her body ached.

Slowly, Jerry tracked the feather downward, leaving her belly and then tracing her hip bones along the tops of her thighs. Soft swirls played across her pelvic bone, causing deep breaths as she arched her hips to meet it. Ever so lightly, he moved downward, brushing lightly into the swollen lips of her pussy. It traced delicately up and down the edges of her lips, causing her body to heave. He dragged the feather’s tip lightly over her clitoris. Her body heaved as the feather lightly tickled at the tip of it.

Her womanhood swelled open, the lips pulling apart. Jerry could see the wetness in the opening of her vagina. Her clit poked out from its hiding place, begging for more. He traced the feather’s edge into the wetness and dragged it around her clitoris. Moans were softly escaping Elizabeth’s mouth.

DING – DONG

“Wha… What was that???” she cried.

“Someone’s at the door,” Jerry spoke in a calm voice.

“But… But who the Hell would show up now?” her voice was panicky and raw.

“Don’t worry. I am still dressed. I will see who it is and chase them away.”

Slightly panicking, she asked, “Are you going to cover me or something? I mean… Are you just going to leave me like this?” Her heart pounded.

“You will be fine. It will only take a minute. I will be right back,” he spoke, all too calmly for her liking.

She heard his footsteps leave the room, then trot down the stairs.

Two male voices drifted up from the entry. They were muffled, undiscernible. She recalled the way Jerry and Anthony had huddled, quietly speaking with each other. They had both checked their watches. And the note? Jerry had handed him some kind of note! Was it our house number? Was it the time? Was that it? Had they both planned this? Did Jerry invite him over? She and Jerry had discussed him sharing her with another man, but that was just fantasies being shared. Wasn't it? The thought of having sex with Anthony scared her, but brought more excitement to her body. She felt the rush of moisture escape her vagina as she listened closely to the muffled conversation downstairs. She couldn’t make anything out of the two men’s conversation. Then, the door closed.

She heard the footsteps coming up the carpeted stairs. ‘Thunk… Thunk, thunk… Thunk.’ Was it two feet? Four? She couldn’t tell. Then, footsteps were at the foot of her bed. Her heart pounded in her ears. Listening closely for some tell-tale sign, she couldn’t determine who was there. She heard the rustle of clothes being removed, and… a slight moan near the foot of the bed.

“Jerry?” she softly spoke. Silence. “Jerry?”

His voice came from near the chair at the side of the room, “Yes, I’m back. It was nothing.”

She expected his voice to come from the foot of the bed. Had he moved? Her heart quickened. What was going on? Was Anthony standing there looking at her, splayed out, ready to be taken? Her body shook with the unknown desire. She envisioned Anthony standing there naked, his erection standing tall. Was Jerry going to let him fuck her? Was this really happening?

She felt the end of the bed crumple under someone’s weight. Two hands slid up her thighs, lifting and pushing them further apart. Hot breath swept over the skin of her bare pussy. She could hear him breathe deeply, sampling the aroma of her. A tongue pushed into her opening, diving deeply into the wet hole. His tongue dragged between her swollen lips and licked at the hardening clit. She wanted her hands free to grab at his head, holding his mouth tighter to her. Back and forth, up and down, the tongue worked its magic on her until the eruption of her climax jerked at her and sent her over the edge. Holding tightly on her thighs, he continued. Her sensitive clit soon craved more. Gasping for air, she ground her pussy against the persistent tongue. “Oh my God!” The words roared from her. The burning clitoris burst another climax through her, sending shock waves up through her body.

She felt him shift. Hands collapsed the mattress on either side of her chest. He was now above her, not touching. She felt the fat head of his penis at the opening of her vagina, then pushed slowly into her... filling her... stretching her. He held himself above her, on his hands and his knees, working the meaty cock slowly in and out of her soaked pussy. Another climax was building deep within her.

Quicker now, the thick cock began ramming harder in and out of her. The walls of her vagina burned with the heat of passion as the big cock inside her continued to thrust faster and faster.

“Oh… Anthony! Fuck!”, she screamed. “Yes, fuck me!”, feeling his pelvic bone crashing into hers.

Suddenly, the cock was hammered deeply into her, bouncing hard against her cervix, throbbing, releasing hot jets of cum deep within her. Her vagina clamped down on his shaft, as the waves of her own climax joined the pulsing cock spewing wave after wave of cum inside her.

Soon, the weight of his body came crashing down on her; two sweaty bodies spent from their orgasms.

He slowly reached up and tugged at her mask, removing it. Her eyes widened in fear when she saw Jerry’s face looking down at her.

“Oh, my God,” escaped her trembling lips. “I am so sorry! I… I…”

A devilish smile crept across his mouth.

“It’s okay, honey.” His voice was calm and reassuring. His hands wrapped gently around her jaw as he looked deeply into her eyes. “I knew you had a longing for Anthony. I planned this whole evening. I wanted you to live the fantasy. Do you hate me?”

“No. I am just ashamed. I thought… I thought you really let him in here. But… but what were you two talking about at the bar?”

“I asked him to stop by at ten to get an associates number for some tax issue he is facing.”
Elizabeth just looked at him, still embarrassed.

“Really, honey, it’s okay. You had fun didn’t you? We had a great evening.” Jerry kissed her. With a teasing smile, he said, “Maybe one day I will really invite him over to fuck you!”

Elizabeth looked deeply into his eyes and whispered, “Maybe.”

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife