Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2019, 05:35 AM

Default Comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukgoldfish View Post
Just giving this thread a bump (because i love it!) and wondering if any guys out there had the pleasure of their wives ex lovers at their wedding or if any guys had done the fucking of the bride (and / or the bridesmaids)
Hi
Just discovered this site and had some horny moments reading and looking at the pics ( and those of Beth)
But I noticed how much you seem to enjoy the idea of seeing you wife's past lovers and I wondered...
Was it particularly seeing them at your wedding which you liked?
Did you get a dick thrill from seeing her and them together?
Did you encourage in any way?
She obviously has discussed her past lovers with you, in some detail, was this when you were making love or simply reminiscing?
What part exactly got you the horniest about what she had done?
Has there been any evidence that she had more than she has mentioned or even whilst you were seeing her or after being married
Would that sort of thing get you horny or annoyed?
Is cuckolding a turn on?
Sorry if I have gone on and I realise as a newcomer here I have asked in the thread and not a PM; but perhaps this will encourage more to respond too and even get us to start other threads along similar lines?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to benjayuk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019, 10:12 PM

Thanked 25,664 Times in 2,732 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukgoldfish View Post
Originally Posted by ukgoldfish

Thank you for your comment about having been a past lover for 6 girls at their wedding - your comment was perfect that we should be grateful that thoughtful guys like you took our wives to bed and helped them learn to enjoy sex.

Can I ask if you felt satisfaction at the weddings knowing you'd enjoyed the girls and helped them mature sexually?

I enjoyed knowing I taught them some good stuff, and often enjoyed being part of "their" nasty dirty sex, knowing they wouldn't do it for someone they were trying to marry in fear of scaring him off....including 3-4 & more-sums……. One bride was into being fucked by me and few of my friends together on a regular basis... she married a pure nerd. She told me to never let him know.. I can still picture the memory of her w/ a cock in every hole and one in each hand , and all 5 of us taking turns pumping her full of cum for 12 hours in a hotel ...

I did get satisfaction that they invited me, and knowing I pumped dozens of loads in their sweet now married pussys.. Aren't white dresses for virgins??,, lol
Old 09-22-2020, 01:26 PM

Default Wedding

For me it was a wedding of my fiance’s sister’s friend. I didn’t know the bride and my fiance’ was pretty vague on her knowledge of the bride. I wondered how we got invited. When we showed up for the wedding I was surprised by the groom was black and in his 50’s. The bride was white as is my wife and I. The bride along with my wife, her sister and myself were in their late 20’s. I asked my wife about it but she played dumb and said she didn’t know anything. That peaked my interest. The wedding was large with at least 200 people so during the reception my wife and I got separated. I ended up talking with a guy at the bar about the groom. He said he was amazed the groom got married since he was such a player. Mostly targeting younger women. He said he liked to dominate them. I asked how he knew this and took me over to meet a black guy who I assume was a friend of the groom. Ended up he was the groom’s roommate for years. He confirmed everything. I asked him if there were any gals at the reception that he played. He pointed out two and then pointed to my fiance’. My fiance’ is pretty conservative so I was shocked. I pointed to my fiance’ and asked about her. He obviously had no idea who I was so just spilled out the details. Now I new who invited us. Weird that my fiance’ accepted. Apparently, the groom hooked up with my fiance’ when she was 22 and it was an on again off again thing for 2-3 years. The roommate said the groom really liked her because she didn’t have much of a gag reflex so she could deep throat the brothers with ease. I think my jaw dropped. The roommate laughed and shared that she was always blowing the groom when they dated and frequently blew his roommates. In fact, she frequent pulled trains with him and the roommates. Asked if he participated and he laughed and said sure. He said that you get three of four drinks in her and she’d fuck all night. I asked if he had any proof of this because I was sooo amazed and he said the groom kept pics. We exchanged emails and a few days later I received a picture of my fiance’ posing in an outfit that she would never wear now. Ultra short mini skirt with plunging neckline, 4” heels and no bra. The email said the pic was taken at her apartment (which I recognized) and that a few hours later the outfit was off and she was servicing. I’ve never brought it up to my fiance’ then or now. Part of her past.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to buddha1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2020, 05:27 AM

Default My daughter's wedding

This is slightly off topic and way tame compared to the other posts here. At my first daughter's wedding she was jokingly telling me about the male guests who had seen her breasts. It included the groom, two ex-boyfriends, AND the doctor who did her breast reduction surgery.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eagleb1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2020, 01:25 PM

Thanked 3,136 Times in 254 Posts
Default Should have posted here, instead of "Fucking my Bride" thread

Once she became my bride, she stopped fucking other guys. But until then,...

When we first met, she was fucking quite a few other guys, and told me of them, even naming the ones she thought I knew. She had already eliminated many earlier ones who couldn't handle the idea of sleeping with someone who had been fucking someone else earlier that week, or maybe even earlier that day, and might have someone else lined up for that evening or the next day. Those fellows didn't last long with her. She didn't tolerate jealousy, so you got eliminated unless you didn't mind her fucking other guys while she was fucking you.

Or, if the sex wasn't compatible, you became just a friend she fucked only once. She enjoyed sex and wanted to get that part of the relationship right, before moving on. She told you right away that if she liked you on the first date, you could fuck her on the second, and then you could keep on fucking her as long as you didn't mind her fucking other guys, or until she married.

She added more guys to have intercourse with even after we met, but eventually those and the earlier ones fell by the wayside, leaving only one claimant to the prize. For our wedding, she invited only some of them. Most showed up, including all the ones I knew. She danced with each one. This was years ago, and in spite of geography, some have remained friends.

Then, not too long ago, she pulled out the guest list and asked me to mark the guys that I knew she'd fucked. Then she marked the several additional ones I didn't know she'd fucked. Finally, I now had an explaination for the group photo of her surrounded by only certain of the male guests! In that picture she has the front of her gown hiked up just far enough to suggest the absence of panties.

Last edited by MFN; 09-23-2020 at 01:36 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2020, 12:33 PM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 107 Posts

My wedding was pretty small but still had a few guests that know my wife's charms very intimately. My best man had fucked my wife a few days before I first did (and another time while we were dating). There was also another guy there whose dick she has sucked and a woman she had gone down on. Ironically since the wedding, 2 more guys that were at the wedding have also had the opportunity to fuck my wife as well!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2020, 05:49 PM

Hm nobody she had fucked. But there was a friend of her who had tried to fuck her once but she blocked him. And yes, she was my fiancée when that happend.
Also there was an old friend of her, who she gave handjobs and maked out a lot but nothing more.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shinohouse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2020, 06:03 PM

There were women I fucked at our wedding, no men that she fucked. Too bad, it might have been entertaining, but her numbers are pretty low.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrBrummell For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2021, 09:46 AM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default Posted nudes so.....

Since I have posted nudes, completely spread open,of
my wife on OCC, I can say all of you have seen her naked. If OCC had a convention at a stadium somewhere and I asked all who had seen my wife completely exposed, everyone would stand up. I know I would like that and she might be surprised!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2021, 09:05 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts

My ex-fiance was at my wedding (we didn't get married). Matter of fact, she worked for me for about 10 years. My girlfriend who became my wife and now, ex-wife didn't care much for that. I should have been more considerate of her feelings. Probably one of the reasons she's my ex-wife.

As for my current girlfriend, she's been with close to 50 guys. She's still friends with many of them. If we get married and invite friends, I'd be surprised if she hadn't been with at least a few of them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s