photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-27-2017, 02:30 PM

Default Those glorious pussies I've had

Inspired by the 2300 page Erotic Novel “My secret Life” by a Victorian gentleman called “Walter”, I thought I would try and do something similar and catalogue some of my own conquests in a kind of blog.
I might write a fuller account of all those encounters and liaisons that I have had over the years in another thread. However for now I will focus on the much shorter task of describing some of the amazing pussies that I have seen, touched and tasted. I will also try and rank them according to my own preferences as to what makes the perfect pussy. Moreover where I was lucky enough to gift a climax to the lady in question, I have described their orgasm and moments of pleasure too.

By all means leave a comment about my own adventures, but can I kindly ask that if you have your own stories then you write them on another thread?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2017, 03:35 PM

Default How did I go about putting them in an order ?

For my ranking the categories are as follows and go from highest and most desirable to the lowest
  1. 1. A fully shaved pussy with permanent piercing or tattoo etc.
  2. 2. Fully waxed/shaved
  3. 3. Partially waxed/shaved
  4. 4. Permanent piercing or tattoo etc.
  5. 5. Tanned lines, temporary dyed hair or a vagazzle
  6. 6. Blonde/ ginger pubes
  7. 7. Black haired rug
In this blog the names have been shortened to just their initial. In this way I know who they are but no one else! Any number which are in bold next to a lady indicates the order in which I bedded them. Some ladies had no number and I only wish I had bedded them!
Places like names have also been anonymised and partially appear as CAPITALS.
The Following User Says Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 01:14 AM

Default A bit like Christmas, full of excitment and anticipation.

Before starting with the details of my favourites, I will dwell on the thoughts I have in the few hours and minutes before I am likely to be having sex with a lady for the first time. From a woman’s figure you can often get a good idea of the boob size, will they be more than a handful are they saggy etc. The length of the legs is obvious but what is downstairs is often be a complete mystery unless you happen to meet for the first time on a beach and she is wearing a very tight and wet bikini.

Don’t get me wrong a camel toe can be great when you get to know someone, it draws your focus and reminds you of what’s on offer but for the first time I like it to be the same as Christmas, full of excitement and anticipation. When you first see your presents under the tree do you size them up and feel the packaging before hand, waiting for premission to open them, or do you just unwrap quickly and just dive in. The way your present is wrapped can also be as special as what’s inside. Ideally for a new lady, I like to get a lady topless and play with the puppies for a little bit so that extra distraction is then out of the way.

When I have had my fill on these I can then can put my full attention to her love jewel . How has it been wrapped, is it all covered up with lacy ribbons and bows in shades of pink and red. Will it be dressed up in a simple pair of patterned panties or maybe there will just be lightly covered with a small thong similar to a present just been left under the tree with a small label tied on with fine twine.

With luck it will not be a big faded pair of the Bridget Jones Sunday knickers. A saggy dull grey pair of these is akin to a badly wrapped gift bundled inside brown paper with bits hanging out of the wrapper. This last package is not what you really want to see on Christmas morning when you delve into the stocking.

When the wrapping has been evaluated , linger for longer outside ( common on you have all gently squeezed and prodded those wrapped boxes in the hope of trying to work out what’s inside?).

Still above her panties , I will brush my fingers over her mound to see if there is any sort of wiry resistance from below . Then gently I take gradual dips into the top of her knickers with a couple of fingers. Slowly dipping further and further down, the longer and lower I can dip before coming across some hair , the more excitement I feel.
Whilst she is still partially clothed I may also dip in from the sides of her underwear and size up her channel, if you are lucky you can hit the mark without touching any possible pubes and so keep the suspense of what sort of rug may be gifted to you .

Most often the pants are then slowly pealed off and I get my first full view of her glory. A long session or oral sex is then often the order of the day for sizing up the lips and cliterous, no need to rush
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 12:08 PM

Default Category 1: The fully shaved cat, with piercing or permanent tattoo.

No pussy I have encountered has so far fallen into this group. It is the holy grail for me and one day I may have to fix this and make it happen. However I may need to join the swingers scene or pay for this. At the moment I’m happy with the way things are going, there is plenty of pussy out there for me.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:25 PM

Default Category 2 Fully shaved (or waxed)

A full wax is of course better than a shave as the stubble does not come back as quickly. I'm lucky to have had 3 women in this category who have cast their spell on me with their naked charms.

Lady number 1 in my novel pussy index

J11, I only had her once, but she was the first fully shaved one that I had seen. I would not see her again and so I never knew her as a hairy women. Thus she beats the gorgeous N20 on a technicality as I would always see J11 as a smooth goddess, rather like some of those classic works of art such as “Leda and the swan” by Francois Boucher . So she scores very highly in the way that I’m scoring.

We met in CAM when I was in my early twenties and had just started work, it was at one of the famous TRd parties of the early 90s . These were very drunken affairs, but sadly in a time prior to digital cameras.

J11 had been invited along by her mate (and my house mate) LtS . It was LtS who I was really after and I had been for some time due to her large tits and a to die for accent . However fate played a hand as J11 grabbed my cock in the middle of the dance floor. Not wanting to be shown up in front of my mates any longer than necessary I took her to my room so that I could quickly remove her tight black body con dress that could not really hide much of her rolls of fat. Her boobs were bigger than LtS ’s and easily popped out.

In our keenness and during the intensity of undressing her stockings and black lace knickers were unceremoniously rolled down and discarded in a crumpled untidy heap on the floor . The sight I then saw made me forgot about the unsubtle and hurried unwrapping as I was greeted with my first fully exposed and hairless pussy.

I suspect that she waxed as there appeared to be no stubble and she was smooth to lick.

The outer lips of her “delight” were not massive and these easily rolled back to expose the inner lips. From what I remember of my drunken state 20 years on she had short pink inner lips. I did lick her out intensely . In part I was just too drunk to ask about contraception so I smothered her in tooth paste and licked her all over. I did linger on the top of her left inner thigh and gave her a love bite which then bruised . She later told LtS , who in turn told me, I wonder if she showed it off to LtS too?

Although we were both drunk, I was still in the mood to party so left J11 to dose , or so I thought….? My bedroom was next to the bathroom along way from the main party rooms . She probably thought it was safe to quickly sneak from boudoir to the loo without getting dressed. Sadly another lady who lived in the house called EH recounted a tale to me a year later. EH said that she had walked into the bath room as the door was not locked. On the can a naked pussy was sitting there it all its glory.

I didn't care (I had my alibi) I was down stairs making out with LtS playing tonsil hockey in the kitchen.

Over all J11 was a bit on the large size with excessive rolls around her stomach. Had she been hairy she would have been long forgotten. But she remains a visionary goddess from the classical period, besides everyone remembers their first .
Old 06-29-2017, 09:24 PM

Default Almost perfection and she did refer to it as her "PUSSY"

Lady number 2 in my novel pussy index - and yes she did called it her PUSSY

Now N20 does have the best pussy out of everyone I have had. However as a novel index she is second as I did also see her glory both with and without a black wiry rug topping it.

To help with an understanding of the events, I should point out that this lady was a citizen of another country that would require a complex and long VISA application to come to my home country and stay. Therefore to meet up we had to travel on frequent city breaks to meet up over the course of a year. She was 9 years younger than me ( the biggest difference in age of any of my partners) I was in my late forties she approaching her 40th year. We were together for around a year from 2015-2016. We were introduced by a trusted mutual friend ( no agencies, no go betweens, no websites ) who wanted two single people to find leach other.

The first time we got intimate it was in a darkened room in STP but given it was mid summer and the evening was light. Once I had slid off her pale green lace undergarments, I could see a thin wiry brush of short dark hair that was covering all down below. She rubbed this over my face and tongue over the course of the night to give herself pleasure. This caused me some irritation in the morning and I would have suggested that she might consider a shave to please me. However as it was our first night together and her English wasn’t that great I didn’t say anything.

Too my delight on our second meeting she was bald through out our stay in WSAW. It was a warm few days and she wore some very well fitted but floaty summer dresses ( she favoured these over tight jeans which were equally delightful). It was only at the end of our first night out, that she told me she had gone out with no panties on. The next morning after we made out on the bed I made her wear nothing to the breakfast table but a short loose pink dress. Knowing there was a delightful hairless pussy just under the table within that her teasing frock, gave me a hard on. Seeing that people we looking at such a pretty lady in such bright clothing made my dilemma worse! If only the guest had the whole picture. Yes they got a slight view of her small cleavage as she leant over the breakfast bar, her pert bust fighting against the inadequate spaghetti straps that kept up what was no more than a night dress really! If only they knew of the bare delights down below.

It was her birthday during our visit and I had got her a pink pair of walking sandals. In the same way as I insisted that I orgasm J18 when I gave her a new bikini , I was determined that the same would happen here with these new shoes.
She was a little unsure but she agreed and now has the memory of what she did when she first wore those shoes. For my part it was a joyous sight to see her legs spread apart on the bed. Her inner hidden areas a bright pink similar to that of her shoes. My tongue immediately set to work

She orgasmed in WSAW for me but this wasn't in the typical manner whilst touching her or whilst in the act of having sex. This happened some two minutes after I had cum over her tits and she was lying belly up on the bed next to me . Her hands above her head with her palms slightly closed. This positioning of the arms extenuating the smallness of her pert breast whose erupting nipples were still pointed skywards sparkling with the remnants of my spending. Her Venus Mons was highly pronounced and her legs were slightly open to reveal her glistening wet pussy that my tongue had moistened.

She looked to be resting and asleep. All of a sudden there was the gasp and a short "urgha" her back began to slightly arch upwards and a jerking spasm would then radiate out all the way out. Her thighs twitched upwards along with her stomach. This excitement would also go upwards and go all the way to the slightly closed palms where the fingers twitched and open the palm as her pleasure moved to all her extremities. This happened again 10 seconds later but to a lesser extent.

The best minge I have every had falls to N20. Until my dying day I don’t think I will see a more delightful pussy ( and she did call it her pussy too) There were virtually no outer or inner lips so to speak of, these can be a nice touch but too big and they become untidy and get in the way. Her cliterous was very small and not pronounced and it was high up on her slit. She did have a high nice mound rising above her slit that focus your attention.

No other lady had such small or non existence pussy lips that I recall. Perhaps it is for these reason she rates so highly as there was nothing uneven or saggy in-between which could make the pussy look untidy, it was just smooth fleash that pushed forward and up into a mound. (unlike J18 where the mound was there but due to childbirth she naturally sat slightly open to show the wrinkled undersides of her flaps between her outer skin)

N20 had a very smooth pussy , it was definitely waxed as she spent the best part of 40minutes in STCK using a kit that I latter found in the bin . Possibly she was so long as she was washing the pubes down the drain. However she was not too through as I did manage to collect a small amount of her pubic hairs that she missed clearing away. This sample is one of only 2 that I have acquired from ladies and kept.

After the waxing, she then asked me to kiss it. I wish I had done this for longer now rather than finger her anus. The STCK experience was interesting as she waxed midway through our stay. I had her once whilst she was hairy on the first day and then again after waxing. This is a delightful experience rather like having two different women. I would recommend everyone tries this.

She was an all or nothing lady. IE fully bald or in a state of growing, there were no other styles. Her This ying-yang approach would drive me crazy. Often the first few hours of our meetings before we got to the bedroom would normally involve me fantasying about the state of her mound and whether it would it be furry cup or otherwise? Either way she had an amazing “gap” when she occasionally wore jeans. Her thighs were slightly bigger than J18’s and her hips only a little bit wider but the sight was just as amazing even. Get her in a bikini and the “Gap” show was even better. The route to her womanhood was well pronounced and inviting!

On other occasions when her gash was “rugged” it wasn't bad even then ( partially as it hadn't really grown back much after a waxing and perhaps as she was not naturally hairy and had only a thin low crop of dark hair).

One of my favourites hairy days was when she went skinny dipping at the beach in TEN. Her mound rose above the water and her hairs shinned in the moon. I made her go back to the apartment bra and knickerless. I felt the abrasiveness of those short hairs through her tight bodycon dress as we walked up the hill to the car. Her nipples still hard from the cold water

We always had better sex when she was waxed, I got the impression she was ashamed if her pussy was hairy and wouldn’t let me look at it. Incidentally, she was a committed church goer with strict beliefs of no sex before marriage. As such we never had full penetrative sex but only brushed the tip of my cock against her muff on a few occasions. On one occation I did directly offer her half a months wages to go further but was told that this would not be enough, she really wanted a diamond ring and a passport.

Mostly it was fingers and tongues to her honey pot that made her climax. I enjoyed splashing my love juices all over her tits and arse. At times and certainly in the later stages of the relationship, she was less keen on receiving my seed ( I don’t know why as seed is thought to have anti aging properties). Often she would slap me in disgust after I discharged as she then rushed to the shower to rinse her milky white skin. As our visits continued I would try to help her maintain her complexion, by offering her massages. During long extended sessions I would rub into her naked body and enjoy as she rubbed into her face, an exclusive moisturiser that I had brought over for us that contained a special component.

She is one of only two ladies who's fanny batter I have sampled fully. This I did on several occations and have to say it was delicious. Not bad considering I didn’t full insert, but then her sn*tch was so glorious it really was made to be looked at, stroked and tasted rather than blindly poked.

Looking back I realise how I will always miss her silky pussy. Travelling to meet her often for an entire day and also paying for all her travel and accommodation was very expensive. I also really did put up with so much cr@p from her that I might not were she a true h00k3r, but it was worth it to get a taste of that lovely smooth slit . I would do so all over again given the chance, one way or another you might pay with your time , money or emotions to have the ultimate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 10:33 PM

Default Number 3 would called it "C*nt", and said that it belonged to me

Lady number 3 in my novel pussy index - she called it a “cu*t” and at one point she even said that it belonged to me

J18 Naturally she was quiet hairy and that was how I first saw her as she lowered her satin black, smooth panelled panties for the first time. It was a fairly bushy chestnut coloured, tightly curled full mat of hair that she grew long and unkept for long periods of our 6 year relationship ( a razor was always in her swim bag). That was the minus, but in the plus column I got to have her whilst she sported many pubic styles. From the neatly waxed , runways, brazilians all the way fancy to tiger strips.

She said she felt sexier and closer to me when she was shaved.

Most of these styles I was lucky enough to shave for her, some she would do as part of a lost bet (which I usually cheated at . Basically she would have to guess my beard style before I arrived, little did she know I would shave in a layby en route then drive fast)

Waxing was a bit difficult due to her having big long outer lips which were difficult to shave round. Her c*nt as she let me call it was deep and wide following child birth. Occasionally if the positioning was right and she had been worked enough you could see right up her womb. After giving birth to two large babies her channel was rather loose and it was easy to slip inside her in the night whilst she slept in the spoon position. Sometimes I was even lucky enough to not even wake her up.

Given the width to her passage, the folds of her “special place” would naturally just be visible between those large outer lips, which was in complete contrast to N20 . Given that I’m more of a fan smooth skin I would often close her lips together when I snapped keepsakes or her bald slit ( and no I’m not putting them on this thread) . Her clit which rested between those big inner lips was large and easily satisfied. I often gave her multiple orgasms and tasted her fanny batter many, many times.

I managed to make her orgasm once by kissing alone. I made her come whilst we sat in a crowded train with people all around and fully clothed by just rubbing the zipper on her jeans. I also made her climax in the health-spa Jacuzzi whilst others swam only metres away ( a hot tub I might add where she would take her team the following year as a treat). She would even orgasm during anal sex!

She was a delight to see reaching a climax, she had spasms around the abdomen which were easy to spot, internally I never felt a thing and so doesn't rate as highly as the multiple orgasm of A16.
It was like having a switch and she was that easy to trigger, that I even gave her 24 orgasms in 24 hours.

“Oh god , oh honey” she would cry out if we were alone and she would arch her back up if she masturbated for me. Once she did this with one of her children was asleep in the room next door. Sadly they said something along the lines of “did you hurt yourself last night?” so from then on sessions became quiet unless we were alone in the house.

Given she was fairly hairy and needed cutting first before I shaved her, I have large samples of her pubes. Sadly I didn't keep them from the time she dyed them pink for me.

We would have endless fun having bets and playing games of what style she would have. She was happy to play along as it was my c*nt to style as I wished. We would play for sexual favours and she would often be my sex wh*re for a week if she lost

One such game was that I had to guess what sort of pubic style she had on when she picked me up from the airport. I would have to make my choice in arrivals and text her before seeing her. She would then have the thrill of knowing if she has won or lost the bet 2 hours before getting home. For my part I asked that she wore light black leggings and that she ditch her panties. I would have the thrill of her driving home with some sort of shaved style next to me barely hidden under a short skirt.
To heighten things further I would then insist on taking her from behind to start with so as to a have a mystery fuck. I can not remember what she did for this bet but the styles was typically bald or a very thin strip.

To show the power I had over that c*nt which she said was “mine”, I would make her shave around the lips and keep a small but lengthening mass only at the top of her mound. For one year she maintained that forest a top her mound whilst keeping smooth lips. On the anniversary I then told her to shave it all off which she duly did for me within the hour .

Over the six years of the relationship I would buy her countless swimsuits and bikinis. Sadly perhaps too many as I never got to take her to the pool in a pair of tight bikini shorts that would have showed off a camel toe. She had too much choice and would wear what she thought I wanted rather than what I really wanted her in. Digressing a little she did have very long legs and a great arse that fitted snuggly in a pair of jeans. Given that she have thin thighs, her jeans were perfect fodder for showing off her “Gap” second only to the camel toe as a decent means of sizing up a covered pussy and often over looked.

As with each of those sets of swimwear it was a given that when worn for the first time she would be given an orgasm without fail. If she wore it for the first time at a crowded pool, then so be it we would (and did) do it in the changing rooms.

Needless to say she had many bikinis (perhaps 5-6) for a week long holiday overseas.
For another bet I would suggest some styles and then she would index the bikinis assigning a pubic style to each one. The styles ranged from not shaving, landing stops, mound bushes right through to fully shaved. I would then close my eyes and pick a bikini from her bag. Hand it to her without looking and go to the pool without knowing the style, or bikini chosen. I would then wait about 30 minutes for her to appear at the pool.
In the period of waiting I wanted her to appear with her black Ann summer's sexy outfit. Perfect for nipslips and also it would be good to view the style as it always offered a nice bikini bridge. To satisfy me the most I was hoping for was only a small amount of hair on her mound. With the bridge one could then get some context as to her slit been close by.
Half an hour later she came down for the apartment and sat next to me on the lounger. She dropped the robe. Result! part one completed she had on the little black number. I asked her to lay down beside me so I could see what she had styled for me. Sadly I couldn't see any hairs but had the consolation of a bald pussy for the rest of the week which I then styled with diamanté studs. ( a decoration I did to her on many occasions including an Olympic logo for the time we went to watch the 2012 games in LD.)

Some of the more outrageous styles I gave her include
  • The first style this took some persuading. But in my large bath I managed to give her an arrow that pointed to her slit.
  • She had a fir tree bestowed on her for Christmas and had several letters also cut into her mound at different times
  • My favourite style was the tiger stripes which were a series of "V"s nested inside each other. Her c*nt lips obviously clean shaved.

We would sometime make love with her wearing some fairly small and sexy undergarments, these she would then leave them for me to find a few days later in a works trouser pocket or in my wash basket These were all crusty and stained with our juices on them. I liked to make these discoveries and would often rummage in my laundry bin . To my great delight on days when we hadn’t had sex she would leave panties in my washing and I was always amazed that she would still discharge copiously most days . Weeping from her moist pussy to leave stains on her sexy lacy briefs.

I would like to think that my styling of her pussy has remained a habit of hers and she now shares it with others. The reason I suspect this to be the case happened when I went to collect some belonging some 2 years after we broke up. She allowed me in the house but did nt want to see me so she left and I had free rein for 30 minutes. I had the pleasure of quickly riffling through the laundry one last time and discovered a very small bright red thong that had a white smear running along the crutch.

What fun and plenty of variation I had from J18 but as the hairy times became longer and longer and the nice styles get stubbly fairly quickly, she doesn't score highest but the legacy lives on.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:44 PM

Thanked 3,726 Times in 192 Posts
Default My pussy list

I've had a few in my lifetime, here's the list of pussies

1. Indonesian woman with very little hair down there. Tightest pussy ever even after fucking her 15 minutes earlier. I’ve fucked her over 1000 times (at least) in the car, park, hotel, her place, my place, Vegas, elevator, airplane (only once). She let me do anal as well as vaginal sex. 10 out of 10
2. Hungarian lady I hooked up with from work. She had a full brown bush and even had hair around her areola. Fucked her 6 times in a 2 1/2 hour span, dated for 2 months. She had the strongest pussy muscles ever. 9.5 out of 10
3. My previous massage therapist who I showed my cock to after she told me she had not had sex in over 4 months since her divorce. I had trouble getting my cock into her pussy as it was so tight. Most hair I've ever seen on a pussy. Fucked her about 4 times and will fuck her again this summer. 8 out of 10
4. A Hong Kong fashion store manager I met and fucked after the second date. She was tasty and tight with a landing strip pussy. She knew how to fuck and she knew how to scream. I found out after I fucked her she loves to fool around so it was a one fuck thing for me. 8 out of 10
5. Very skinny Chinese chick I met and fucked for a couple years. Tight pussy with a trimmed bush and no tits what so ever. She was a moaner. 6.5 out of 10
6. The French Canadian girl (16 y.o.) that stole my virginity. Was friends of the family, she tricked me in going into the basement then into her room. I was 15 and had no clue about sex. She sucked my cock then had me insert my cock into her average tightness pussy. 6 out of 10
7. Philippine lady I fucked once before work. She was young with a normal bush. Tight pussy but I ran because she was looking to get hooked up right away after fucking her. 6 out of 10
8. A Phillippine girl I dated when I was 17. I took her virginity, both ass and pussy. Full bush for a young lady. Pussy was not super tight and she became a bit weird after a while. 6 out of 10
9. Vietnamese lady I hooked up with for several years. Full bush and smallish tits. Not very tight so fucking her was only about a 5 out of 10
10. Italian lady about 12 years older than I am. She’s totally shaved with massive tits. Pussy was not very tight but a fuck none the less. She used to work for me and I was able to fuck her about a dozen times. 4.5 out of 10
11. A Chinese girl I dated for a year. She had a normal bush with not a lot of hair. Pussy tightness was average but sex with her was so boring that I left her. 4 out of 10
12. Child hood Taiwanese friend. Took her virginity from her at 17. She had a trimmed bush but a very loose pussy even though she’d never been fucked before. When I went down to eat her I thought I was eating bad seafood. 2 out of 10

I'm missing two of the women. I've had 14 but can't remember who they were....lol
The Following User Says Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 02:24 AM

Default A summary so far, those boxes that have paid a visit to the razor

In all honesty unless I want to pay for it or am prepared to become a serious swinger a simple shaved pussy is likely to be as good as it every gets. For me there might not be any tattoos or piercing on a naked woman jewel. At the time of writing only three ladies have “cats” who have reached this realistic mark of cat 2
  • J11 Is top purely on the technicality that I only saw her once and never knew her to have any hair down below. This level of hair styling no doubt could not be maintained in a long term relationship. In all likelihood she would fall from this top spot
  • N20 Really was the ultimate in a woman’s box, albeit at a price. A tight close slit with virtually no lips , she had a smooth and well pronounce mound that was smooth and silky. Fermenting and tasty fanny batter and spasms when worked all added to her loveliness
  • J18 Was certainly more sexually open and progressive and could be gifted orgasms on demand which produced plenty of tasty fanny batter . Over all her pussy was a very pleasant one that I “owned” which was smooth and was given a range of styles. However the after effects of child birth and her large lips naturally made her gash sit slightly open. This was good as it showed the folded delights of what is within but ultimately not a truly smooth mound. In addition the long periods of bushyness bring her down to third on the list.

My list is ongoing so there is room for others to join this top table, but it may be hard to dislodge the three already up here from thier positions.

Moving down a level are the partially shaved. This is a group that is strangely clear of many fine examples. Really it shouldn’t be difficult to get promoted into this category, just a partial shave to accommodate that sexy bikini once a year would be enough. However as my sexual journey started in a time when shaving wasn’t so fashionable and I had many short relationships at the start of my path , this might explain the lack of talent in this zone?

So far only two ladies make it here into cat 3
  • V8 Now I never saw her without her narrow landing strip, it never grew nor did it disappear. Her small tight lips and pronounced mound mean that she heads this category and I doubt that she will be toppled from its top. It wouldn't have taken much to have promoted her either, just a single stroke of the razor and she may even have gone above N20 as I did get my cock in V8
  • M14 Belatedly made it into this group but only just. For most of my time I was with her she was a very hairy woman.

Like I say this group is ripe for additions which I plan on welcoming in and expanding on.
Further details of those lucky enough to reach this level will be posted below……..
The Following User Says Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 09:17 AM

Default Category 3 Partially shaved - the thin runway

Lady number 4 in my novel pussy index was V8

I can not remember too much about the tightness of her c*nt as such due to the 25 years of passing, we were both at college in the late 1980s living in proper house. I would have been 20, her maybe a year younger . It was pre children so I would imagine that her passage would have been tight . Whilst time has passed by, I suspect that her minge was very similar to that of N20 she was slightly smaller but a similar build to her.

Whilst I don’t recall much in the way of pussy lips. I do remember her pubes. These were a very thin landing strip line ( of less than 1cm wide) that rose from the top of her slit for some 4-5 cm. She was shaved or more likely she waxed to the side of this thin strip.

We were together for around 3 months, in this time she had this annoying habit of asking me to leave after we had done the deed. She put this down to an unscrupulous friend of the family taking advantage of her when she was younger. As such we didn't spend a whole night together and I can not remember her climaxing.

I never saw her bald, but then she never got any more hairy either. She was also the first pubic style I had seen. So for this reason she ranks top of the partial shaven havens.

Maybe I wasn’t very adventurous or daring back then but with hind sight just one gentle sweep of the razor would have promoted V8 up a level and perhaps topped even N20

Tags
hairy pussy, pussy styles, shaved pussy, tattoos, waxed

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006