uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2018, 07:08 AM

Thanked 11,083 Times in 719 Posts

Great story and you made another vow that day too.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
The evening reception was held in a club next to an RAF base as my step father was in the RAF. We had a small hall set up with a disco the rest of the club was full of RAF personal. I wanted to wear my wedding dress for the first hour of the evening and then change. When Kev and I arrived at the club everyone turned to look. I got a lot of wolf whistles from the guys in the bar.

The evening was very slow to get going so I went home and got changed hoping it would liven up a bit later. I wore a full circle skirt and a lacy top. I wore stockings and suspenders and I kept the same knickers on that I had been wearing earlier. When I got back it was still pretty quiet in the hall as some people who were meant to be there had not arrived. I suggested to Kev that we invite anyone at the club to join us. We kind of knew most of them any way as we went to the club a lot with my step father. Now that the hall was a bit fuller the party picked up. I don’t know how much I had to drink but my glass was never empty. I was not drunk and I remember everything clearly.

As always at wedding parties all the guys wanted a dance with me and with all the RAF guys there were a lot of guys to dance with. There was one RAF guy that kept coming back for another dance and he seemed to time it to the slow dances. I was really enjoying the attention and I was still turned on by my earlier fun.

I wanted to get some air so I went outside for a bit I sat at a table at the side of the club. After a few moments I was joined by the guy I had been dancing with and a couple of his friends. He asked if I was OK and I said that I was fine just needed some air as it was getting warm in the hall. He said something like “it’s not as hot in there without you” I laughed His 2 mates started paying me compliments as well. The compliments turned to flirting. The first guy said that he really liked my skirt and he said he liked the way it moved when I danced. He said he had really enjoyed watching me dance to a faster dance earlier he said that he could see my stocking tops as the skirt flared out. The other two guys said that they had missed that. They asked me to do a spin for them there. To start with I refused but with a little bit of encouragement I stood up and spun around letting my skirt flare out. I knew that by doing this in the open my skirt would rise up enough to not only show my stockings but also show my knickers. All three of the guys asked me to do it again. I said just once more or I will get dizzy. They said OK as long as I spun a few times for them. So I spun 4 or 5 times then sat down saying I was bit dizzy. The first guy mentioned that he also liked my top he added mainly because he could see through the holes in the lace. He said it was a shame I was wearing a bra. I laughed at him and said I didn’t think some of my relatives in the hall would have liked that much. One of the other guys said they might not but we would have done, I sat with them they kept saying nice things about me then the first guy turned round and said straight out that he would really like to see my tits. I joked and said I bet you would, his mates looked a bit shocked to start with but soon joined in. After a little more encouragement I said I would go round the corner and take my bra off but only for a moment and I said I would keep my top on.

I stood up went around the corner I took my bra off and called them round. They all said that they liked what they could see. My nipples were poking through the lace the first guy pointed out that I might as well take the top off as it was hiding nothing now. I protested for all of a second or two and then said ok but only for a few seconds and I said they would have to keep a look out as well. I took off my top and stood in front of these three strangers topless. One of the guys said I might as well lose the skirt as well as they had already seen what I had on under it when I had done the twirls. So I took the skirt off as well. I was now standing at the side of the club in just my shoes stockings suspenders and knickers with three horny service men. The first guy came over to me and cupped one of my boobs in his hand and when I didn’t object he cupped the other one as well. He tweaked my hard nipples. He bent down and took one nipple into his mouth I held his head to me to show I was enjoying the attention. His hand went down to my nickers and he was soon rubbing my pussy through my knickers. It wasn’t long before he pushed my knickers to one side and was fingering my by now very wet pussy.

One of the other guys came over and started to suck on my other nipple I think it was at this point that I half came to my senses I said that there was no way I was going to have sex with the three of them. The first guy replied “that’s OK as long as you will have sex with me” and at this point he gently lowered me to the ground on to my clothes as soon as I was on my back the first guy removed my knickers he knelt between my legs and started to lick my pussy. I was coming in no time at all. Whilst he was licking my pussy he must have gotten his cock out as he was suddenly on top of me with his cock slipping into my very wet pussy. At this stage there was no way I was going to stop him I wanted it as much as he did, he started to fuck me had almost forgotten about the other two guys that was until a cock was forced into my mouth I opened my eyes to find both the other guys either side of my head I tried to suck them both in turn but it was difficult like this so I said that we needed to change position. I took advantage of the short break and reminded them that I was not going to fuck them all. I got on my knees the first guy was soon back in me fucking me doggy style and I had the other two in front of me so I could suck them both. After a while the first guy started to fuck me harder he got faster and then he filled my pussy with his cum. He pulled out of me and one of the other two went to take his place but I stopped him and said I would finish them both off but I didn’t want to fuck them. I carried on sucking them both in turn. One of them started t cum in my mouth the first spirt made me choke and the rest of his cum went over my face and over my tits. Almost at once the last guy started to cum as well most of his cum went over my tits.

I put my clothes back on only wiping a small amount of the cum off I went back to the party what I hadn’t noticed was that there was a lot of cum on the front of my skirt. Kev saw it first he said that it looks like I had spilled something down myself I looked and said to him oh I hadn’t realized and then said it’s only cum. The look on his face was priceless but not as priceless as the look on my mums. I quickly said I must have spilled mayo or cream. When I had a chance I told Kev I would tell him what had happened. I danced with all three guys at least once more before the end of the night and ended up promising the other two that I would arrange a time so they could fuck me as well.

The twist to this story is that Kev never got to fuck me that day so the only people that fucked me on my wedding day was not my husband.

And the promise was kept
The Following User Says Thank You to doublefister For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2018, 12:13 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublefister View Post
Great story and you made another vow that day too.....
Yes another promise/vow was made that day and kept but as that was not a wedding day story we can't share that one on this thread. I think we have told the story before just not sure when or where.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2018, 02:50 AM

Thanked 11,083 Times in 719 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
Yes another promise/vow was made that day and kept but as that was not a wedding day story we can't share that one on this thread. I think we have told the story before just not sure when or where.
Very true. I'm wondering if I know that too.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublefister View Post
Very true. I'm wondering if I know that too.
I'll have a look and see if I can find where it is posted or find a thread that I can re post it in
The Following User Says Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2018, 06:48 AM

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...08#post2683808

Just posted in a similar thread I started some time ago
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s