uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-15-2013, 10:24 PM

Thanked 4,432 Times in 269 Posts
Default Ex wife braless.

When my first wife and I were dating we went to an amusment park. My wife was Italian, had huge tits, with big nipples, that were already starting to get saggy at the age of twenty. She never wore panties, but she usually wore a bra. On this day she had on a pair of cut off blue jean shorts and a tan T-shirt, for some reason she went braless that day. We were on a ride where you stood against the walls and it would spin fast and hold you to the wall while the floor of the ride would drop out from under you. While we were pinned aginst the wall I noticed her tits were getting higher and higher, until they were pressed against her chin, also the front of her t-shirt had rose up to where it just coverd her tits. As the ride slowed her tits fell back down to their usual position.

Later in the day we rode a ride called White Water Rapids, it was a big round raft that went through rapids and water falls. We both got soaked by one of the water falls, It made my wifes shirt almost transparent. You could see her tits, and her nipples where hard as rocks, being that it was a cool fall day. When we got off the ride, it took quite awhile for her shirt to dry. As we were walking around, I noticed quite a few men checking her out. I told her about her shirt being see thru, and guys where checking her out. She told me she didn't care, and said let them look. This was one of the first times I got turned on by having my wife show off for other men. It must of also turned her on because on the ride home she actually gave me roadhead, and let me finger her pussy.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:40 PM

Thanked 26,353 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife was always up for a dare or a bet which resulted in her flashing, tits or pussy, to someone, friend or stranger. But then I asked her once "do you ever go commando or flash without telling me?"

"Oh, yes, maybe more then you want to know".

That was 14 years ago, many interesting stories followed.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
When my first wife and I were dating we went to an amusment park. My wife was Italian, had huge tits, with big nipples, that were already starting to get saggy at the age of twenty. She never wore panties, but she usually wore a bra. On this day she had on a pair of cut off blue jean shorts and a tan T-shirt, for some reason she went braless that day. We were on a ride where you stood against the walls and it would spin fast and hold you to the wall while the floor of the ride would drop out from under you. While we were pinned aginst the wall I noticed her tits were getting higher and higher, until they were pressed against her chin, also the front of her t-shirt had rose up to where it just coverd her tits. As the ride slowed her tits fell back down to their usual position.

Later in the day we rode a ride called White Water Rapids, it was a big round raft that went through rapids and water falls. We both got soaked by one of the water falls, It made my wifes shirt almost transparent. You could see her tits, and her nipples where hard as rocks, being that it was a cool fall day. When we got off the ride, it took quite awhile for her shirt to dry. As we were walking around, I noticed quite a few men checking her out. I told her about her shirt being see thru, and guys where checking her out. She told me she didn't care, and said let them look. This was one of the first times I got turned on by having my wife show off for other men. It must of also turned her on because on the ride home she actually gave me roadhead, and let me finger her pussy.
I wish I would have been at Kennywood that day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mclellan83 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2013, 08:19 AM

Thumbs up practically naked on holiday

Mine does often go out without any underwear on holiday. I suppose because she feels safer in a country where nobody knows her.

When she does, she normally put on a really tight top and a short skirt. Then we go out and have dinner quitly and afterwards we go to a club or a public place and then she 'accidently' flashes her pussy whenever she sees a chance. She knows that turns us on both. First time she did that was in Paris some 10 years ago. But she has done it ever since.

We especially enjoy doing it in quiet city parks where we just go and sit on a bench facing preferably a group of guys. Only once we were followed by a guy in Poland, calling here a dirty wh*re.

Last time she did it was last summer in Spain. She went to a shop to by a nice coton summer dress. When she put it on the next day, she decided to wear it without any underwear. As you can see in the pic she kinda liked walking around like that in the beginning, but after a while it seemed to be a miscalculation from her part because:

1. in good sunlight the dress was quite seethrough
2. it was hot, when she sweated it sticked on her body revealing even more
3. her tits really looked saggy and her nipples poked through, which turned me on, along with a lot of spaniards and tons of tourist, I noticed
4. the dress was quite short, she really couldn't bent over without revealing a bit of her pussy

Unfortunately for her we had a long day ahead and were miles away from our hotel, so she couldn't go and chance until the evening. By then all of Barcelona had seen my wife practically nude
Attached Thumbnails
dress.jpg  
Old 08-16-2013, 01:35 PM

Thanks for all the detailed replies so far, everybody - I love reading your stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to sparrow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2013, 04:50 PM

Thanked 23,776 Times in 1,299 Posts

My wife will go without panties on a regular basis. One time that comes to memory (and i may have written about this before) was in Vegas. She was wearing a light sundress and we were going through the M&M "factory tour". It was one of those interactive tours and at some point there was swoosh of air and it totally blew her skirt up. No idea how many people saw, if any, but it was fun. Same thing happened walking down the strip, it was a gusty day, and the wind caught her dress again. That i'm sure plenty of people saw.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:28 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Mine never wears panties. On one of our Las Vegas trips we were going to dinner from the MGM to NY,NY and we went up the escalator to the bridge going over LV Blvd. Of course it was very hot and there was a slight breeze. She was in a very flowly dress that has the uneven hem. She was in some very high heels which always helps with the vision. It was dark but it's never dark in Las Vegas. Her dress blew up a few times going cross the bridge and I'm sure there were people that got an eye full both on the escalator and on the bridge.
Old 08-16-2013, 09:42 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

My wife never wore panties in Las Vegas. She has this skin tight short dress, and flashed her pussy to everyone when she got out of the cab at Bellagio.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2013, 09:46 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

DRD she's a very good sport.... Very nice!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2013, 02:16 AM

Default my wife rarely wears panties

My wife has worn panties no more than 20 times in the last 20 years. With my encouragement she gave up wearing any underwear around the home many years before that. She loves showing herself off and flashing and I love watching her doing it. The first time happened one day when we were out on our boat. We had a small half cabin that we used to go out fishing in whenever we could find someone to babysit our kids. She used to wear a bikini that was very see through and I had a similar brief costume that showed off my cock and we,ld take photos of each other and end up fucking more than fishing. One day we were approached by another boat looking for help as he had left himself short of fuel. He was beside us before we knew it and was quite surpised when he saw what we were wearing. We helped him out with a little fuel but he wanted to stay chatting and perving. I thought my wife would be freaked out but as soon as we got rid of him my wife grabbed my cock and told me she needed fucking now. She was hornier than I,ld ever known her and kept telling me as I fucked her how hot she thought it was that some stranger had seen me like that with a raging boner. Of course he had been more interested in her display than mine. After that she became less and less worried about passing boats and was happy to strip off or fuck quite openly with boats nearby. I hadn,t really understood till then how much she enjoyed being watched and perved on. Since then there have been to many flashing incidents to count and even though she is now more than 60 years of age she still loves doing it.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s