uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2024, 03:56 PM

Thanked 57,871 Times in 2,220 Posts

Variation on a theme. I had a fwb, who had a slightly exhibitionist streak. One day we were earing at a nice place. She had on dress that would gap open to show her bra, occasionally tots. I mentioned that the waiter was getting a bit of a show. She seemed pleased, went to restroom and came back without bra. Waiter spent a lot of time serving us, standing to her left, getting an eyeful of her still perjey 40 year old tits. That night she was insatiable in bed.
Next Dat, I got her to wear peasant dress, no underwear. At right angle, if she bent over to "look for change" you could see tits and shaven pubes. We went to area with several fast food restraints. I posed as the customer behind her, on the premise of making a call, I filmed the faces of the guys serving her, as they looked down her dress, or had to jockey for the right angle to liik down her dress. She was purposely sliw to give them good look, and we had practiced how mych she had to bend over to give a good view. Two of them even grabbed their package.
Later, back in the room, we reviewed the videos. She was soaking wet, and came and came and came.
So, my conclusion is that at least some women get off on letting you have a downblouse.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2024, 11:33 AM

Thanked 1,226 Times in 66 Posts
Default Peek Down My Blouse!

I love to open the door with a couple of buttons undone when the delivery guys ring. I did this one day when I was expecting a package with a delivery guy that had looked down my blouse before. Knowing this I opened my blouse a bit more than I did the last time. When I opened the door and he looked at me he dropped the package! I bent down, showing both my boobs and my nipples standing straight out for him to see. As I stood up with the package in my hand I could see his stiffy bulging against his pants just inches away from my face. I thought he would cum in his pants when I smiled at him and I slowly pulled my blouse closed. I had to sign for the package and let my blouse slip open again and watched as his hand shook whilst he held the signing pad for me. I again smiled at him and said thank you! As he left I could see he was rubbing his crotch getting into his van! By this time I was really turned on and was rubbing myself as well!! The delivery lads all ring the bell now and I try and accommodate them as best I can! Any of you who don't think we ladies let you look and enjoy it are very wrong. I look for times when I can do it and get away with it, whilst you guys think you got an accidental nip slip or down blouse view. It makes my panties wet!
Attached Thumbnails
WilmaJeanB Down Blouse 1.JPG   WilmaJeanb Down Blouse 2.JPG  

Last edited by wilmajeanb; 04-08-2024 at 11:47 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wilmajeanb For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2024, 06:00 AM

Default Volunteering experience

A few years ago, I volunteered for a charity where volunteers were bustling around, preparing for the main event the next day. Among them was a beautiful Latina with black hair, petite body, beautiful eyes, with whom I work with to fix something. We both sat on the floor, and as you might expect, she had to kneel to reach certain things. As she leaned forward, I noticed her dark brown nipple from beneath her blouse. It was a beautiful brown pair of nipples, elegantly adorning her. In that moment, I found myself captivated, pretending to be occupied just to steal glances at it and prolong her stay in that position. I engaged in conversation, though I can't recall the topic. I doubt she realized her nipples was visible. Fast forward to today, she's my girlfriend, and I find myself admiring and playing with that pair of nipples endlessly. I never told about her this experience by the way. Also, she was only 18 at the time and virgin.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Acgwill For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2024, 07:51 PM

Great story! Were you her first time?
Old 04-23-2024, 08:56 AM

Default Bank tellers nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyeurlust View Post
So it’s been a while you know winter and all. I live for seeing a woman’s nipple down blouse is the best so yesterday I had businesses at the bank I’ve been going there for years and know all the girls this day while working on a problem another girl was right next to my teller working on some machine as she stood bent over trying to figure out what was wrong her v neck sweater opened up and so did her padded bra showing a beautiful red nipple nice and pointy as she worked I could see her nipple rubbing her bra it was bending just right I couldn’t help but wonder if she could feel her nipple bending I know I could feel my dick straightening. I have known her a couple years and I finally got a view of her nipple. When I got home I promptly released a nice cumshot thinking about her nipple
So it happens again after a few weeks of seeing her nipples every time I go to that bank I always look for her this time she is fooling with that same machine so I walked right up and started talking about how she’s working on that thing again looking down her shirt the whole time she’s wearing a white scoop neck top with a little camisole top underneath as she’s bending over I can see her whole tits a nice firm b cup with poking nipples I could see little freckles on her areola I was loving every minute my doc getting a hard I could hardly wait to get where I could stroke it. Amazing how a little nipple could make me feel so good
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2024, 06:26 PM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts

A long time ago, I ran my older yet beautiful and always ummaculately dressed neighbour out in the car for some reason that I've long since forgotten. She was a flat chested lady in her forties who didn't always wear a bra.

At one point, we waiting together in the car for something. As we chatted, she leaned forward and turned slightly to give me a nice view into her blouse. I saw her dainty light pink soft left nipple. I was fascinated to see that her boobs were so different from my partner's big tits that had huge dark brown areolae and seemingly permanently errect nipples. I found both pairs equally appealing.

We made embarrased eye contact and she clearly knew what she had just shown me. However, she made no attempt to hide her boob. At the time I passed it off as an accident. Looking back now, I think she'd purposely left a button or two unfastened. It was a deliberate flash.

My partner at the time told me that the lady was self-conscious about her small boobs. I wonder if the woman was looking for approval from a man used to dealing with much bigger tits. I wish I'd had the presense of mind pay her a suitable compliment. I did try unsuccessfully to persuade my partner to flash her magnificant tits at the lady's husband.

More recently, a woman friend spoke disparagingly about her own small boobs. This time I made a point of complimenting her. I had learned from the earlier experience that a woman who airs her percieved deficiencies is looking for reassurance.

Another time when I was dropping off one of my wife's divorced friends at her home, she took my hand and pushed it into her blouse and loosely fitting bra and onto one of her boobs. They were very similar to those of the neighbour whom I previously mentioned. My wife's are more like those of my earlier partner. The friend was another one who dressed well.

My wife's friend orgasmed purely from contact of my hand on her left tit. It felt gratifying that I had that effect on a beautiful woman in her fifties. She'd have liked to take it further on a subsequent occassion. That did appeal to me, but I declined because I value my marriage too much.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 04-23-2024 at 06:30 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2024, 11:43 PM

Thanked 1,691 Times in 81 Posts

My older sister has much bigger tits than me

When I was a teenager (18 years old), my mother didn't want to spend more money buying bikinis for me: I had to use the bikini tops that my sister had been using.

As her tits had grown even more, the bikini tops didn't suit her anymore, but they still were way too big for me!!

They had firm hard cups. Nothing was on display if you were infront of me, but if the onlooker was above myself, nothing could hide my tiny titties and my nipples.

Very soon I realized that all the boys of my group of friends used to stare when I sat down on the beach or the swimmingpool. I was very shy, and I used to close with my hands the gap between my top and my chest

Our beach appartment neighbourhood was a very conservative background. No topless around, no thongs, nothing.

One day, the girls told me what was going on: the boys were staring at my nipples, eyefucking me all the time, because my boobs were always on display.

I told them the truth: I already knew it, but my mom would not spend any money on new bras for me. She used to downplay it. I had complained to my mother dozens of times, but she would always retort that it was not a big deal: "You are a very pretty girl, boys will stare at you anyway. Two nipples, not a big deal!!"

My hands were tired.

I had never thought that I could ever relish all that attention. However, surprisingly, something started to change in my inner feelings.

At first I used to pay a lot of attention to my nipslips, covering myself at every time. However, as time went by, I started to dare me to don't covering me, even if I was aware that a boy was staring at that very moment.

I was unable to speak. My mind was blind. I was soaking wet. What the fck was going on!! That was completely new for me...

Day after day, I was becoming an exhibitionist. Each and every time that I was aware that any boy had been enjoying the view, I couldn't help going to the loo (or inside the ocean) to masturbate me as soon as possible.

Sadly, one day my father realized what was going on. He was livid! He urged my mother to buy me smaller bikinis.

All the boys heard that discussion between my conservative father and my laid back mother. I was bursting red!

However, as my father had to leave for a whole week on a bussiness trip, my mother waited several days more to buy me the new tops before his arrival

It was hard to pretend that I had never known.

That week, I just gave up: I didn't even try to cover the nipslips with my hand.

"You have already seen everything, fucking perverts. It is pointless to cover me anymore..."

I was mad at my parents.

My mother had neen exposing my titties for everyone to see, without my permission.

However, it was my father who had behaved the worst. He had shouted me infront of my friends, accussing me of being an exhibitionist and ordering me to cover myself inmediately

Hence, when my father came back from that bussiness trip, he almost underwent a heart attack:

I had gone topless for the first time before my friends.

- Cover yourself! What are you doing!!
- Shame on you, dad! My body, my rules.

I have never covered my tits again in the neighbourhood's swimmingpool

Last edited by rsghbb; 04-23-2024 at 11:49 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rsghbb For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2024, 02:35 PM

Default Delivery Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmajeanb View Post
I love to open the door with a couple of buttons undone when the delivery guys ring. I did this one day when I was expecting a package with a delivery guy that had looked down my blouse before. Knowing this I opened my blouse a bit more than I did the last time. When I opened the door and he looked at me he dropped the package! I bent down, showing both my boobs and my nipples standing straight out for him to see. As I stood up with the package in my hand I could see his stiffy bulging against his pants just inches away from my face. I thought he would cum in his pants when I smiled at him and I slowly pulled my blouse closed. I had to sign for the package and let my blouse slip open again and watched as his hand shook whilst he held the signing pad for me. I again smiled at him and said thank you! As he left I could see he was rubbing his crotch getting into his van! By this time I was really turned on and was rubbing myself as well!! The delivery lads all ring the bell now and I try and accommodate them as best I can! Any of you who don't think we ladies let you look and enjoy it are very wrong. I look for times when I can do it and get away with it, whilst you guys think you got an accidental nip slip or down blouse view. It makes my panties wet!
I sure wish I could deliver to you! Those titties of yours are incredibly nice!
The Following User Says Thank You to relysunrise For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Jeanne Gets a Facial

5m:49s

10-02-2014
xham occ exhib 112

4m:17s

10-16-2022
20170226 155950

0m:58s

01-12-2018