Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2019, 08:36 AM

Thanked 1,719 Times in 317 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella87 View Post
Obviously not every time. But maybe because i’m not an old bald fat perv girls become looser.
The Brad Pitt of OCC
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2019, 02:55 PM

I’m like 30 years younger than brad Pitt
Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
The Brad Pitt of OCC
Old 09-25-2019, 09:23 PM

Thanked 1,274 Times in 183 Posts
Default so?

i am like 20 years younger than B.P., and not even my mom would say I look better than him
The Following User Says Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2019, 07:08 AM

Default After sports...

I've been to my regular gym recently and I saw a real hottie working out. She was running a bit on the thread mill. Spot right next to her was free. I could see from afar that her C sized breast weren't held up as strongly as they could have been, as she wasn't wearing a bra but cotton body! She was quite petite, wearing black leggins with some nylon openings. Blond hair, straight, down to her shoulders. Hot, curvy ass. The Threadmills are facing a wall of mirrors. Each time I was trying to look longer at her breasts jumping up and down, she was looking at me smiling, knowingly.... After about a quarter of an hour I moved on to lift some weights. Later in the stretching area, I saw her again, bending sideways on the floor. I couldn't really look at her as some lad had joined her. But I could see that her breast wanted to jump out of that body. Often girls with boyfriends will go to the Sauna after gym, thought I would do the same...

I was already in the sauna cabin when she entered. Seems her boy was a bit slow. Hottie chose to wait by the door, so she just stood there - completely naked, the towel in her hands. There was not a trace of hair between her legs, a perfect shave. her pussy lips weren't visible at all, just a small slit between her legs. The breast were big, very nice nipples. Unfortunately they didn't get too close to me. Light wasn't too bright where they settled, so I only could get an occasional gimps of her free moving breast, but these were good... Another younger woman - tall, brunette, short hair, was wrapped up tight in a towel. She sat a bit closer to me. After some time, the wrapping started to bother her. She started to unwrap the towel, but the towel between her back and the back of the bench. She was very skinny, small breast. Nipples erect. Leaning back. From the side I could see her landing stripe, nicely trimmed, last shave a few days ago...
Old 10-12-2019, 06:35 AM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts
Default Sauna

Went to the sauna again last week. There are a LOT of pretty naked girls there, it's not possible to tell it all.

But one situation stood out:

I saw a girl and his boyfriend about to take a shower. She was about 30, very pretty. Slim brunette. I figured they would go into the sauna, so I went to the sauna first. I'm alone there. I sat down at the end of the sauna.

Then they came in. They thought they were talking low, but it's really quiet there so I heard. He said: "You should lay down with your head toward him". She: "Why?" He: "You know so he doesn't see ..". She: "Ahh I understand".

When they laid down, I looked over. I figured there would be nothing exciting due to what I heard, but to my surprise she did the opposite and her pussy was towards me. I saw him noticed I looked over, and whispered something to her. She laid there for about 15 minutes, I looked over every now and then. Sometimes she was laying flat, with a trimmed but quite hairy pussy visible. Other times her legs were up so I saw her entire slit and a hint of vagina.

At the end she sat up with knees under chin towards me. He seems to be trying to tell her I look every now and then, but she didn't seem to believe him. I looked over again at her pussy and then she smiled and believed him, lol. Then she kissed him for 10 seconds while I studied her pussy, which was very hot, then they left the sauna.
Old 11-11-2019, 01:22 PM

Default Sauna visit in sinnsheim

Went to several aufguss sessions a few days ago.

Koi Sauna - super big + daylight brightness
Several hot girls all of them with their partners
1. When i enternt and turned to the left i checked the seats in the frot row nd there was ist alrady the first wow! More like Wwwoooowww! Pale skin super big full tits big pink nipples long brown hair and opend legs and bend knees so first i saw saw a fully shaved pussy, she had a really long gap. To sit like this is really unusual for a girl, idk if she was not aware that everybody had a clear view of ther vagina or she just didnt care. Her face was not to pretty but the body was spectacular, the tits just gave it thrill plus her boyfriend looke really young so i asume she was also not too old. When the saunamaster mentioned that shoes has to be left out of the saune she had to clime down the bench to get the shoes out. Meanwhile doing so her tits dangled around like crazy even she tried to hold them with her haands. I saw the couple again in the shower afterwars wher i checked out her tits from close. So big danggers! there i noticed that not just her tits where gigantic also she herself was like 185cm.
2. A Fit couple I saw in a several of aufguss sessions she was taned about 28 about 173cm stong legs firm trained ass no hair at all sixpack nice firm a cups because of er low bodyfat average face and darkblonde middlelong hair. She really kike showing her body in the koi saune she was sitting next to me as she was sitting down nowt to me she turned her ass to me while placing her towel, where i could check out her pussy from behind for a little bit. Also met them in the shower she looked realy sexy in the cold waterfall.
3. Tanned girl with a guy 23 yrs old super nice b to c cup tits 160 cm short a little belly super pretty face and her brown hair bind together on the top of the head. She sat in an angel that i coundt see that she was with a guy. She caught me often checking her out and actually i caught her even more often checking me out i think she had fun having ey3contact.. lager she walked naked to the waterfalls to get refreshment still having some eyecontact with me.

Steambath
Steambath was almost empty i sat in the end of it. A girl entered alone some places in the front where taken so she came 1 seat away from me. She actuqlly was ugly had short dark hair no butt at all was skinny a really small but she hat fantastic tits. I would compare dem with emrats just a bit smaller. After a while she was rubbing her body the the salt peeling. Ofcorse when she came to her tits i had to watch. On this part i would have liked to help her. 👍
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to boss12 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2019, 07:17 PM

Great story, the first girl seemed really hot and sexual. Often girls sit in this way to be watched or to tease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss12 View Post
Went to several aufguss sessions a few days ago.

Koi Sauna - super big + daylight brightness
Several hot girls all of them with their partners
1. When i enternt and turned to the left i checked the seats in the frot row nd there was ist alrady the first wow! More like Wwwoooowww! Pale skin super big full tits big pink nipples long brown hair and opend legs and bend knees so first i saw saw a fully shaved pussy, she had a really long gap. To sit like this is really unusual for a girl, idk if she was not aware that everybody had a clear view of ther vagina or she just didnt care. Her face was not to pretty but the body was spectacular, the tits just gave it thrill plus her boyfriend looke really young so i asume she was also not too old. When the saunamaster mentioned that shoes has to be left out of the saune she had to clime down the bench to get the shoes out. Meanwhile doing so her tits dangled around like crazy even she tried to hold them with her haands. I saw the couple again in the shower afterwars wher i checked out her tits from close. So big danggers! there i noticed that not just her tits where gigantic also she herself was like 185cm.
2. A Fit couple I saw in a several of aufguss sessions she was taned about 28 about 173cm stong legs firm trained ass no hair at all sixpack nice firm a cups because of er low bodyfat average face and darkblonde middlelong hair. She really kike showing her body in the koi saune she was sitting next to me as she was sitting down nowt to me she turned her ass to me while placing her towel, where i could check out her pussy from behind for a little bit. Also met them in the shower she looked realy sexy in the cold waterfall.
3. Tanned girl with a guy 23 yrs old super nice b to c cup tits 160 cm short a little belly super pretty face and her brown hair bind together on the top of the head. She sat in an angel that i coundt see that she was with a guy. She caught me often checking her out and actually i caught her even more often checking me out i think she had fun having ey3contact.. lager she walked naked to the waterfalls to get refreshment still having some eyecontact with me.

Steambath
Steambath was almost empty i sat in the end of it. A girl entered alone some places in the front where taken so she came 1 seat away from me. She actuqlly was ugly had short dark hair no butt at all was skinny a really small but she hat fantastic tits. I would compare dem with emrats just a bit smaller. After a while she was rubbing her body the the salt peeling. Ofcorse when she came to her tits i had to watch. On this part i would have liked to help her. 👍
Old 11-20-2019, 08:02 AM

As winter is slowly coming and temperatures go down, I started to go to the sauna a bit more frequently than in summertime. The last few weeks were pretty good for looking a naked women, I ended up sharing a sauna once as the only male guest with 5 other women. Normally it is the opposite - 20 males and one or two women.

Last few weeks I saw a skinny early 20 year old woman on several occasions. She is about 1.70, has straight, red hair and blue eyes. Her eyes really stand out. She usually chooses a central location to relax and wait for her next round of sweating. She isn't the best at covering her goods: when she sits in a chair, she presses the towel against her breast, covering the front. She doesn't mind leaving her back and her tight ass uncovered. As she leans forward to read an "Illustrierte", and turn the page, she only leaves one hand pressing the towel to her front. I once walked past her, seeing her left boob uncovered. Two weeks ago, she entered the sauna, when I was already inside. She chose the bench in front of me. She wasn't really in a hurry to get her towel orderly put on the bench. The whole time she spent making everything perfect, I was looking down on her. Her boobs are small - A cups. Small areolas, the nippls pointy. Totally skinny. Fully shaved, not a trace of a hair. But I couldn't make out the pussy from that perspective. So I enjoyed watching her back and her naked ass for 10 minutes or so. At times she turned half way around, as if she was stretching... Last weekend, I saw her again. As I was walking towards the communal showers, she just exited (the showers are mixed sex). Instead of covering herself, she walked casually towards the water fountain, towel over her arms. I screen her body from toe (red) to nails (red too). Beautiful, how casual she is being all nude, when most other people d use bathrobes to cover there intimates... We pass each other. Unfortunately I was too late, and she left right afterwards.

When I was exercising downstairs in the Gym, I spotted a gorgeous 30-35 year old woman. She was working some weights. Wearing leggins, slender legs and a tight ass - funny see through top with a sports bra underneath.... Semi-long blond hair, blue eyes, a bit of a tan, rather bony face. Later that night, when I was already about to leave the steam bath, I saw a slender female figure approach the glass door. It was her, coming in. Her small areola where quite brown for a woman that blond/blue eyed. Her breast where not really full, sagging just a little bit. As other seats were already taken, she sat right opposite of me - facing me. First she sat down and immediately crossed her legs. As light was really low, and a lot of steam - I couldn't really see much of her and left afterwards. I tried to time my next Sauna session for her to be ready too and it worked. After 2 minutes inside, she entered the finnish sauna and sat down on the bench one row lower from mine, but a bit on my right side. Initially she continued to wear her bathrobe, but after some time, she let it slid down. She changed positions from time to time. When she sat indian style, she showed her very pale, smoothly shaved venus hill. Her left breast was visible most of the time... Once she turned around. Not sure if she looked at my dick.

Will try to write about other women when I have more time.
Old 12-15-2019, 04:14 PM

Default Sauna teen Opened her legs for me

I noticed 2 young teenage girls. Walking out of the shower. One black, one white. Both chubby. The White girl had amazing perfect natural round very large breasts. I could not take my eyes of her boobs bouncing while she walked over to where she had placed her towel. She had petite nipples. The black girl had ok boobs with big areoles. They were Giggly, as it was their first time in a public sauna.

I later saw them again at the infrared sauna. Which is bascily an alley with infrared lights on both end and a small bench in the middle.
I asked to sit in the place next to her. She said no problem and smiled in my direction. It was a small place so we sat hip to hip. I only had to look to the side to have close view of her big tits. She leaned back and stretched her arms over her head multiple times which gave me a perfect view.
After some minutes her friend left but she decided to stay. Because there was more room now she decided to lay down. Her legs in my direction. Because it was a narrow bench her legs were close together. Some time went by and the lamps turned off. She sat up made eyecontact and pushed the button to start another session. She had both legs now on one side. She then leaned back and instead of placing her legs on the bench again she kept her legs spread on both sides. The position she was in was very exhibitionistic which turned me on. I could see her smooth clit now very visible.. she was very sweaty which was highly erotic. Besides her clit i now had perfect view of her round tits which stood up. Her nipples were rockhard even tho it was very hot.

She kept her eyes closed so their was nothing holding me back from staring.

I get tired of typing. Does anyone want more details?
Old 12-15-2019, 04:21 PM

Thanked 29,771 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default must be more to the story

with her eyes closed and pussy on display what else happen. thinking the blood must have been flowing in you.
The Following User Says Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ISOKCK3 8

0m:58s

11-11-2004
Austria03e03

10m:02s

06-09-2020
received 10205097280663236

1m:04s

02-19-2015
barbara goenaga3