Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2018, 03:13 PM

Thanked 7,377 Times in 552 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathonDavies View Post
Anyone got a picture of last years winner ass?
A lot of people asked about pictures of her ass, but after scanning the whole 2017 thread, the best ass pictures seem to be partial. I couldn’t tell you offhand if any of the videos also linked in that thread have ass shots. If you haven’t seen the 2017 thread, go check it out. There are dozens, maybe hundreds, of great pictures. If you have seen it, the 2017 thread would be the right place to ask a 2017 question
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=211522

Welcome to the forum! Please click Thanks on some posts you like, and when you find good pics elsewhere, please share them here! (It’s generally frowned upon here to make requests before you’ve contributed and/or thanked contributors)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to schlubby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 06:08 PM

Thanked 17,996 Times in 487 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graeno View Post
what a sleaze... thats how these things get ruined for everyone, and just because she's naked doesn't mean she should have to put up with that
She said she didn't care, that was reported to be one of her best friends. Seems like a non-story, as usual from this newspaper, which is most possible the most unreliable clickbait site in the kingdom of Denmark.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilas123 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 10:25 PM

Thanked 2,271 Times in 249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskimojoe View Post
Looks like there was some controversy over a random guy grabbing the winner's ass:

https:// ekstrabladet.dk/roskilde/lily-er-helt-noegen-her-bliver-hun-raget-paa-roeven/7224812
Well, since this site is an add hell, here is the video to download:

https://www17.zippyshare.com/v/ZW9K5evD/file.html

Rodela
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rodela37 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 01:32 AM

Thanked 10,944 Times in 289 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilas123 View Post
She said she didn't care, that was reported to be one of her best friends. Seems like a non-story, as usual from this newspaper, which is most possible the most unreliable clickbait site in the kingdom of Denmark.
I was wondering about that, she seemed totally nonplussed about it. I just like the fact that she stayed around and took photos with people after the race.
Attached Thumbnails
00.jpg   01.jpg  

02.jpg   03.jpeg  

90F6D9AA-D136-422E-AF6E-B10AD94DF12D.jpeg   299897-h1000.jpg  

299898-h1000.jpg   20180705+WEN+-+NØGENLØB+034.jpg  

36135894_260451511177706_2343109074641485824_n.jpg  
The Following 81 Users Say Thank You to eskimojoe For This Useful Post:
adam01, aftadark, Athletebutts, AtlanticWave, aus guy, ausguy, avril, baggo, bare65, bobbyqq, BoneDry, BURRUS, chagall, chandran1, Christophe89, dark12, DenisKaki, diamond59131, Dragon unborn, dragon14, ECUpirate, exloverboy, Fango, fluffytail, freebeaches, fubar8103, Highway X, hilocrc, huevon, Iamsailing, ilas123, Jairzinhode, jazzr, jenib, jklk611, kaiserlee, Karaganda, knifevalley, kp1234, krullbagge, leinader, leonidas22, LOON, m4x9123, machjock, mak1ba, mauricie3, mavfan909, maxdelmax, mejican22, messenger1, mm1921, mogarth, moonlover76, motorbreath085, peterfink10, pikis21, placebo_addict, ProfGer, ratbol, relaxed2018, retrac55, richardsh9, rodela37, rr9281, sam77sam77, schlubby, SGreenwood, sirfax, slammerkin, snahdru, srode, star88th, stevin6, tetrak74, thehollowman, Unamitagatdgwal, WalnutSolo, Wunderlichman, xp2, zipp21
Old 07-11-2018, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlubby View Post
A lot of people asked about pictures of her ass, but after scanning the whole 2017 thread, the best ass pictures seem to be partial. I couldn’t tell you offhand if any of the videos also linked in that thread have ass shots. If you haven’t seen the 2017 thread, go check it out. There are dozens, maybe hundreds, of great pictures. If you have seen it, the 2017 thread would be the right place to ask a 2017 question
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=211522

Welcome to the forum! Please click Thanks on some posts you like, and when you find good pics elsewhere, please share them here! (It’s generally frowned upon here to make requests before you’ve contributed and/or thanked contributors)
Good advice. And I know it's the wrong year, but I think this is the only one out there:
Attached Thumbnails
201706_Roskilde_017-me.jpg  
Old 07-11-2018, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Good advice. And I know it's the wrong year, but I think this is the only one out there:
It was actually rumoured that she would participate again this year, as she was at the festival as she won the ticket in last years run, and there was two in this years race, that has participated before. But for some reason she didn't run. It's not because there wasn't a slot, as it's always hard to get enough girls to do the run.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilas123 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 08:28 AM

Thanked 9,297 Times in 379 Posts

Quote:
Champion
That girl in the background on the right is having a close look
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tainted For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2018, 01:16 AM

Quote:
It was actually rumoured that she would participate again this year, as she was at the festival as she won the ticket in last years run, and there was two in this years race, that has participated before. But for some reason she didn't run. It's not because there wasn't a slot, as it's always hard to get enough girls to do the run.
Not to bring this thread down, but you have to wonder whether the increased exposure of the digital age leads to fewer participants. This has been an ongoing debate in the wnbr threads, on a forum that is supposed to be about voyeurism there have been a lot more signs of morality creeping in lately, perhaps for the better. I think the relative scarcity of these kinds of events being documented 10 years ago led to an aggressive search for these kinds of "girl next door getting naked for no reason" that has since turned into a kind of obsession for some. I sympathize with the last year's winner, why would she go out there again in the age of social media?
Attached Thumbnails
htaZChC.jpg   HWQmhBs.jpg  

I7XH7XO.jpg   j7Zwjuu.jpg  

M0XAJtR.jpg   mjhMwvc.jpg  

nEGcSp4.jpg   NAjiffM.jpg  

3CNBrS6.jpg  
Old 07-12-2018, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Not to bring this thread down, but you have to wonder whether the increased exposure of the digital age leads to fewer participants. This has been an ongoing debate in the wnbr threads, on a forum that is supposed to be about voyeurism there have been a lot more signs of morality creeping in lately, perhaps for the better. I think the relative scarcity of these kinds of events being documented 10 years ago led to an aggressive search for these kinds of "girl next door getting naked for no reason" that has since turned into a kind of obsession for some. I sympathize with the last year's winner, why would she go out there again in the age of social media?

She actually shared a naked photo of herself on her Facebook-page last year and was pissed that Facebook deleted it, so she shared the link to a gallery on a newspaper instead. Didn't think she cared that much.

Denmark is very free in mind on this matter but getting exactly 12 girls and 12 guys have always been a problem, since the race started. Seen multiple from this years race, share the naked pictures of themselves on their own Instagram profiles, one of this years girl participants, even ran with her brother.

When you participate in the naked run at Roskilde, you know that medias will come and take pictures and send live. When your'e topless by the festival lake, you know the media will come and take pictures. People know that you can't do anything at Roskilde, without the risk of media taking pictures, because they have photographers and reporters all over.

I know the problems with WNBR, but thats maybe because the people taking pictures actually can be creepy and some photographers focuses heavily on specific girls. You don't often see medias bring pictures from these events.

Roskilde naked run is about being naked for fun and having no problem in showing your body to everyone, it's a protest against censorship of the naked body. WNBR is about something else and maybe that's what upset some of the people attending the WNBR events.

The organizers of the naked run actually invites the media. The organizers of WNBR (at least in Byron Bay this year) tried to keep them away.
Attached Thumbnails
roskilde-festival.jpeg  

Last edited by ilas123; 07-12-2018 at 08:02 AM.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:24 PM

Thanked 14,626 Times in 1,500 Posts

Quote:
She actually shared a naked photo of herself on her Facebook-page last year and was pissed that Facebook deleted it, so she shared the link to a gallery on a newspaper instead. Didn't think she cared that much.

Denmark is very free in mind on this matter but getting exactly 12 girls and 12 guys have always been a problem, since the race started. Seen multiple from this years race, share the naked pictures of themselves on their own Instagram profiles, one of this years girl participants, even ran with her brother.

When you participate in the naked run at Roskilde, you know that medias will come and take pictures and send live. When your'e topless by the festival lake, you know the media will come and take pictures. People know that you can't do anything at Roskilde, without the risk of media taking pictures, because they have photographers and reporters all over.

I know the problems with WNBR, but thats maybe because the people taking pictures actually can be creepy and some photographers focuses heavily on specific girls. You don't often see medias bring pictures from these events.

Roskilde naked run is about being naked for fun and having no problem in showing your body to everyone, it's a protest against censorship of the naked body. WNBR is about something else and maybe that's what upset some of the people attending the WNBR events.

The organizers of the naked run actually invites the media. The organizers of WNBR (at least in Byron Bay this year) tried to keep them away.
Personally, I think that we are seeing the calm before the storm. Look at how common it is for regular girls to wear thong bikinis to the beach and to post pictures of the same to social media. Even high school girls think nothing of showing their butts in public. At some point (i'd bet within 5 years), Instagram and Facebook will relax the rules on breasts. At that point, there will be a lot more public and social nudity and it will become so common that it won't be looked down on (thongs aren't looked down on), and many girls with great bodies will proudly bare as much as the social media platform allows.

I'd bet that by 2025, toplessness will overtake the beaches and social media - events featuring nudity may grow or may fade out, hard to say - but in any case, the incidence of regular people showing more skin is increasing daily and will continue to increase as the younger generations continue to ignore and/or rebel against previous socially acceptable standards about display of their bodies.

Fun times ahead I believe
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post:

Tags
initiation, naked run

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s