Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2023, 05:11 PM

Thanked 30,637 Times in 1,276 Posts

Click the pic to stick it in her.
Attached Thumbnails
1844923463.gif  
Old 11-29-2023, 05:13 PM

Friend she graduated with and she was in a sorority.

I wonder if the saying on her hat has anything to do with really big dildos.
Attached Thumbnails
College-Graduation-svsxIfr5.jpg  
Old 11-29-2023, 05:15 PM

Thanked 101,936 Times in 3,100 Posts
Default went to catholic school

my 7th grade teacher never looked like this

hope he got an "a"
Attached Thumbnails
qAW1gr7w.jpeg   pmhdj6fV.jpeg  

Q35aVX4K.jpeg   Fglsl373.jpeg  

3t8FuZjv.jpeg   TXhWnf4r.jpeg  

Old 11-29-2023, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpme View Post
my 7th grade teacher never looked like this

hope he got an "a"

Thanks. I hope you understand that I don't want anyone posting pics of her in this thread until I have completed posting all of the pics that I have which is around 250 photos. I have approximately 50 videos which I am posting in my video thread. When I am done posting then please feel free to post any pics I haven't posted as long as they don't show identifying info as per forum rules.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tom_cat For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2023, 07:37 AM

Thanked 12,627 Times in 331 Posts
Default Backstory

At some point can you fill us in on the backstory? What do we know about the exposure? Did she post? Hacked? Revenge of a jilted boyfriend? How did the exposure affect her? Did her friends or family see them? Former classmates? Students? Fellow teachers/school board members? Employment ramifications? What’s she doing now?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CityWolf For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2023, 09:34 AM

Thanked 5,681 Times in 484 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityWolf View Post
At some point can you fill us in on the backstory? What do we know about the exposure? Did she post? Hacked? Revenge of a jilted boyfriend? How did the exposure affect her? Did her friends or family see them? Former classmates? Students? Fellow teachers/school board members? Employment ramifications? What’s she doing now?
Id love to know some backstory too; withing guidelines of course. Makes the photos more "intimate"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deluxxxe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2023, 02:34 PM

backstory

She was a middle school teacher. Apparently she willingly took nearly 400 photos and 150 very explicit videos of herself and shared them online. I think maybe in gonewild/reddit and perhaps in private. She wasn't too careful and her name is fully exposed on at least 4 of her photos. Some of the info is clearly in the background and one pic she is wearing a name tag with her full name and it's hanging between her fully exposed tits facing the camera. Not too smart for an honors student when she was in HS and she apparently did well at her University as well. She has a boyfriend who is in some of the pictures and she is sucking him off and riding his dick in a couple of the videos that I have and will be posting over time in my Purrfect Videos thread. She has many videos and pics of her playing with rather large dildos that she can stick to the wall to pleasure herself.

How was she exposed. I can't verify this, but I read that she tried to sell her pics and vids to some guy and he was the one that exposed her. Most of the time these things are hard to verify unless you actually talk to the source and even then people tend to try to make themselves not look so dumb. There is no indication that her bf shared anything.

Once the school discovered her indiscretion they probably quietly discussed this with her and she probably got a lawyer and they settled with her and part of that was her resignation. This is only an assumption on my part, but I know in cases like this she did nothing illegal, but it may have been a breach of contract. I assume they could no longer retain her under the circumstances and paid her a settlement to leave. Again, that conjecture on my part.

I know she was teaching from 2019 to sometime in 2022 as far as I can determine. I think it was done pretty low key as the board didn't want to make front page news.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to tom_cat For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2023, 03:07 PM

set 5 .....

I believe her bf enjoys giving her tits hickeys by the looks.
Attached Thumbnails
DQSYKg2h.jpeg   DuNtokDu.jpeg  

e1UouYOP.jpeg   FdQLlBFF.jpeg  

fe2909df3135d077a8002790170fb2b224fe0a498c9f8dca2b2dc7c6e60905c3.jpg   FFAMEpb5.jpeg  

Fglsl373.jpeg   FHZMilt7.jpeg  

forums-norm-1288181.jpg   gasstove.jpg  

Old 11-30-2023, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityWolf View Post
Those are good questions and I gave the backstory as much as I know it, but the info I have doesn't answer all of the above questions.

At some point can you fill us in on the backstory?

Answer: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...1&postcount=17

What do we know about the exposure?

Answer: She has been doxed on a few websites. Here entire collection is supposedly available on only one site and it's a pay site $$$. Have have 250 or so pics and she supposedly has 391 but they may be similar to the ones I have and perhaps a bunch of fully clothed crap. I don't know as I haven't seen the full set yet. I'm working on it with a buddy of mine. As far as her family I don't know for sure, she has kept low key so it's not that easy to find. They obviously know she resigned and maybe they know what happened but I can't verify that information and I certainly wouldn't inform her family even if I could. It's bad enough being exposed and I'm sure most of us agree there is no need to humiliate her any further.

Did she post?

Answer: It appears all the photos and videos are self shot or her bf took them. I believe she posted them herself completely exposing herself to anyone who recognized her face. She was not bashful at all exposing everything including her face and identifying info.

Hacked?

Answer: I have no reason to believe she was hacked. If she posted in public her nude photos and videos became public property. I believe she was 25 to 26 when the pics and videos were taken.

Revenge of a jilted boyfriend?

Answer: No evidence of that. In my backstory I explained that she may have sold her content to someone who exposed her to her employer. (This is only from one source and I can't verify that info.)

How did the exposure affect her?

Answer: She had to resign from her teaching job. I am not aware that any of her students ever saw her photos or videos. It appears they were very discreet about the entire episode and no evidence that her students have seen her photos or videos. However, I'm sure they would be extremely excited to see them and it would be the talk of the town. I see no evidence of this so I assume not and I hope if stays that way.

Did her friends or family see them?

Answer: I don't know, but she must of had to explain her resignation to family and friends. I think it was kept closely guarded by her employers. But again I don't know for sure.

What’s she doing now?

Answer: She is very good at keeping low key and I have no current info on her status.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tom_cat For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2023, 02:53 AM

set 6

Let's talk about dupes. Where there are several sources for photos it is very difficult when the file names are different and giving the large amount of photos there is a good possibility that may be a few duplicates. I try to weed them out to the best of my ability but I don't have a photographic memory. Thanks for understanding.
Attached Thumbnails
5DA3A8D.jpg   74EECE6.jpg  

A0FC20A.jpg   before after hot.jpg  

FB5BE70.jpg   O5sZSxWN.jpeg  

81eb5351c4b07f74dc9283b898768f786fd003d0bb6ff1bb6f4624a80fb49bbf.jpg   CJCXMX7t.jpeg  

DbkbuszK.jpeg  
Attached Images

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12