uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Old 08-11-2017, 08:52 PM

Thanked 8,019 Times in 289 Posts
Default Post Limit

Has Admin or the Mods ever considered limiting the number of posts that one individual can make in each of the different main Forums in one 24 hour period? There seems to be some members that like to post after post just to keep their material on the front page and drive all the other posts to the back pages where they are rarely seen.
10 posts per Forum per day should give everyone a chance to have their post on page one for a few hours so that it will be noticed. Very few people go past the first three or four pages before going to a different Forum.

I'm not trying to start a war... I just think everyone should have a chance to have their post on page one for a while.

Gomer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1Gomer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2017, 02:19 AM

Thanked 30,252 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Gomer View Post
Has Admin or the Mods ever considered limiting the number of posts that one individual can make in each of the different main Forums in one 24 hour period? There seems to be some members that like to post after post just to keep their material on the front page and drive all the other posts to the back pages where they are rarely seen.
10 posts per Forum per day should give everyone a chance to have their post on page one for a few hours so that it will be noticed. Very few people go past the first three or four pages before going to a different Forum.

I'm not trying to start a war... I just think everyone should have a chance to have their post on page one for a while.

Gomer
I know some forums limit the amount of threads you can have in each section. If you can only have two or three threads it helps somewhat with flooding. They can still post the hell out of each of their threads, but it would be only three.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom_cat For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2017, 05:23 AM

Thanked 36,827 Times in 886 Posts

Quote:

Gomer
I think I know the one you're on about, If he keeps it up he'll have more posts than "thanks", and those posts are taken directly from another forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew1993 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2017, 08:58 PM
Former Moderator

Thanked 366,063 Times in 15,317 Posts

Quote:

Gomer
Unfortunately, there are no rules against flooding or built-in safeguards to prevent it.
I suppose we think that our members would have more respect for one another by not hogging the board, so other people can post and not see their efforts disappear off the first page quicker than a 4chan/b/ post.
40 posts in one thread or a single post in 40 threads; it's all the same.
If you feel someone is flooding, send me a PM if I'm online. You'll remain anonymous. I'll take a look.
I have no problem with temporarily closing a thread or two to cool someone's jets.
The Following User Says Thank You to openthe4thseal For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c