Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-10-2024, 02:38 AM

Thanked 5,802 Times in 771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongster View Post
A couple of years ago we had a long family weekend. An uncle had rented a couple of cottages suitable for 6-8 people
We shared a cottage along with the aunt I wrote about here and her new boyfriend (my uncle passed away a few years before). As well with another uncle and aunt.

We arrived on friday afternoon and to our surprise the cottage came with a small sauna cabin, located in the bathroom. If we knew we would have brought our large towels with us.
Anyway, my wife loves the sauna and immediatly wanted to try it out. She convinced my aunt to go with her and took the rather small towels that we had packed. After a while my wife and aunt appeared topless holding the towels around their waiste, heading through the livingroom to the semi secluded garden to cool off (it was autumn and rather chilly). Once outdoor they both removed the towels and strolled around fully nude in front of the window giving me and the rest of the family a nice view of their boobs, butts and pussies. My wife has a landing strip, and the pussy of my aunt turned out to be bald.

After some 5-7 minutes they came back inside, not bothering to cover up with the small towels, to shower off and get dressed again. I could tell the boyfriend of my aunt, and my uncle were enjoying the view as much as I did. But the older aunt had a somewhat disaproving look on her face.

My wife confessed that while she isn't a prude. Being naked for more than 5 minutes in full view of people, knowing that she was being checked out, gave her a little thrill. And she reckoned that it was the same for my aunt.
It must have been great seeing your aunt nude again (after seeing her skinny dipping in another you posted earlier). More to add to your memories for later “alone time”.

The boyfriend and other aunt/uncle sure enjoyed seeing both ladies naked. Too bad your nephew wasn’t there again to see like before.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2024, 03:22 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife hates to wear a bra in the summer, she is a B cup, so she really doesn't have to, but does if she goes out. I pulled into the garage on a hot day and she was immediately got out of the car, taking off her top and bra, she walked right into my BIL (my sister's hubby) who came over to borrow my chain saw. I had told him I wouldn't be home, but just to let himself in to get it.

I think he was more embarrassed than she was.
Old 01-12-2024, 06:16 PM

Default Fantastic story

Awesome story! Has your wife shared more details or any other stories about her nudity around her house growing up in front of her brother? Did any other family ever see here nude? Or the neighbors?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2024, 06:42 PM

Sorry it's taken so long but this is the next part of the story of my exhibitionist younger sister, previous parts earlier in the thread.

I had been regularly spying on Angela undressing for her shower through the downstairs bathroom window. Each time seeing her naked for about a minute or so as she pretended to be unaware I was watching. But it seems she wanted the exposure to last even longer than this and came up with another plan. I still can't quite believe how far she was going to take things but this is what happened a few months later when she was about 19/20.

One Thursday evening it was about 8pm and dark outside. Dad was at his club and it was just me, Mum and Angela at home. I was in the living room watching TV with Mum and Angela had been in the shower (without me spying on her). She obviously noticed this so needed to get her 'fix' another way. She came into the living room in her dressing gown with a towel on her head and was quite conspicuously carrying a bottle of moisturising lotion.

Our living room had a large bay window with curtains which faced the back garden and a smaller side window with just a roller blind. While making small talk with Mum, Angela went to the bay window and started to draw the curtains. I thought she was doing this just to keep the heat in. Then she went to the side window and started to roll down the blind. But she didn't roll it down the whole way and left a good four-inch gap at the bottom. Then while standing beside that window she turned and asked me to leave the room as she was going to do her moisturising.

I knew that meant she was going to get naked so I said I didn't mind. But just to reinforce the point she said with a giggle 'Nooo I'll have no clothes on!'. Then I suddenly realised the situation. All I had to do was go outside and I'd be able to watch through the gap in the side window! I knew Angela was aware I wanted to see her naked but she always pretended that she didn't want me to. So I was amazed that she had 'accidentally' created a way for me to do so. At the time I just put it down to her naivety/innocence but she knew exactly what I was going to do. She even said 'go into the kitchen or something'.

So I did and went straight out the back door and round the side of the house. Because it was dark I was confident she wouldn't see me and didn't really try to hide myself. But now I know she almost certainly could see me and once I was 'in position' she was ready to start the show. She still had her dressing gown on but I was delighted to see she had chosen to stand in direct line with the window about eight feet away and in side profile to me. I would have a perfect view of what was about to happen. I remember thinking 'is she really going to do it?' And then she did it.

She untied the dressing gown and it dropped to the floor. Her beautiful naked body was on full display for me. She picked up the bottle of lotion and squirted a dollop of it onto each breast just behind her erect nipples. Then she started to rub it into them, massaging them and lifting them as she did so. She knew I would be absolutely loving this. She seemed to spend at least three minutes on her breasts alone then started to do the rest of her upper body.

When she moved onto the lower half she turned to face away from the window so I could see her rub the lotion into her ass cheeks. It was then I noticed the way she was standing with her legs tightly together and her feet crossed. I didn't understand this at the time but now I know it was to prevent any view of her pussy from the back. I explained earlier that she sported a thick bush which blocked the view of the front. It seems that pussy was 'out-of-bounds' but she was happy to display everything else.

She turned back to stand in side profile again as she bent down to do her legs. The whole show lasted a mesmerising ten minutes or so. I was rock hard and desperate to relieve myself but I didn't want to miss a single second. When she finally reached down and picked up her dressing gown I knew the show was over so I raced back into the kitchen and turned on the TV to pretend I had been in there the whole time. She knew I had been watching and when she came in she decided to play up on her innocence and tease me with the prospect of more shows.

'You can go back in now. What you watching?' she said. My mind was such a mess I had no idea what I was watching so I said 'Uh just flicking around'. I shot a glance at her and she was looking at me with the same half-smirk I'd seen her do before. 'Do you mind if I moisturise in there? I normally do it in my room but it's so cold upstairs!' 'No' I said 'I can watch TV in here instead'. 'Ok' she said 'because I might need to do it in there again'. 'Great' I thought. Then she went to the fridge, took out a can of Coke and disappeared upstairs.

True to her word she repeated the exact same performance at least four more times in that room over the next couple of months. But it was the fifth time (which I think was the last time) that she decided to up the ante even further. Again she must have decided to tease me by making me think I wouldn't get to see anything but then letting me see her even more clearly than before.

She came in with the lotion and I got excited but this time she went to the side window first and rolled the blind all the way down to the bottom. 'Dammit no show tonight' I thought. But then she went to the bay window to draw the curtains and left a three-inch gap at the right hand window. Then she turned towards me and asked me to leave the room. Again I was amazed she had 'accidentally' left another opportunity for me to watch. So I went into the kitchen and then out the back of the house. I was expecting her to be standing in her usual place in the middle of the room but she had a lovely surprise for me. Angela was full of surprises.

Instead of being in her usual place she was now standing inside the bay window! Just two feet away on the other side of the glass. She had her back to me and already had her robe off and had started rubbing the lotion into her chest. 'If only she was facing the other way' I thought. But of course Angela knew that's what I would be thinking so after about a minute or so she decided to give me what I wanted.

She was looking at the TV and without taking her eyes off it she suddenly turned around to face the window. I was now watching her rub lotion into her beautiful breasts from just two feet away! I had never seen them this close up before. I bet she loved being able to do this so blatantly while still pretending she didn't know I was watching. I was so overcome I immediately pulled out my cock and started stroking it. I didn't last long and spurted a huge load all over the wall of the house. Fortunately it was painted white!

That might do it for now but I've barely scratched the surface of the various ways Angela created for me to see her naked over the years. It probably seems ridiculous that I didn't realise it was all intentional but I was very naive about women back then and it seemed totally unlikely due to her 'innocence'. She was (and still is) the best little sister I could have ever wished for. She's 40 now but still has a gorgeous schoolgirl figure. I haven't seen her naked for several years but I live in hope!
Old 03-24-2024, 02:35 AM

Thanked 3,448 Times in 336 Posts

First to set the back story, a couple weeks ago my 19 year old niece by marriage (Wife's brother's daughter) got kicked out of the house by her super socially conservative fundamentalist christian parents when her mom searched her room and found a vape pen and a vibrator. She also was not feeling the whole college thing and was wanting to quit which was another issue with her parents. So my wife came and picked her up because she was literally thrown out with nothing more than a duffle bag of stuff she was given like 20 minutes to pack while her parents were shouting brimstone and fire at her. We made a deal with her that she could stay at our house in exchange for working on the ranch and helping with the kids. I am paying her some on top of room and board too so it is being treated as an actual job.

Anyway you guys aren't interested in those boring details. To describe her, she is probably 5' 6" and maybe 115 pounds with probably B cup boobs. She has light brown hair, green eyes, and a freckled nose that kind of turns up at the tip. Super cute. The first morning she came down to breakfast wearing these loose PJ shorts and a white ribbed wife beater like I wear for an undershirt. Now this shirt was TIGHT and she was not wearing a bra. I could clearly see the outline of her nipples/areolas. I am talking color, not just poking out. She either did not notice or based on what I have observed just did not care. She is a real free spirit. This same type of thing has happened many many times since and I could not write about each one. She told us that she does not wear bras unless absolutely necessary because she believes they are bad for breast health.

Another example of a peek I get on a semi regular basis... She will wear super short shorts of various types and will sometimes sit Indian style/cross legged even on the couch watching TV. Sometimes I will get a view up her short leg which in some cases is pretty much non-existent. Often this gives a view of some kind of underwear but if it is at night or when she is lounging around the house she will have those soft PJ shorts on with nothing under them and I have pretty much gotten a full view of everything. For the record, she is a baldy down south which surprised me a bit being she seems a bit earthy.

I am glad I keep the house super warm with two wood burning stoves. She is super fun to have around. She has a great sense of humor. Kind of a fucked up sense of humor like me. She acts kind of flirty but I do not think she is actually trying to go anywhere with it, I just think she likes to tease a bit. I try not to show any reaction but you should see my son's jaw hit the floor sometimes and she laughs at him but he is oblivious I think. It seems like she teases him on purpose. The weather is warming up and I cannot wait for the summer outfits and swimming in the pond. I have a feeling this is going to be fun. She also told me she might want to be a firefighter so I am going to let do some ride alongs and shadow me a bit.
Old 03-25-2024, 09:28 AM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
The weather is warming up and I cannot wait for the summer outfits and swimming in the pond. I have a feeling this is going to be fun. She also told me she might want to be a firefighter so I am going to let do some ride alongs and shadow me a bit.
I assume she will be skinny dipping in the pond in no time!

Regarding the earthly but bald thing...I knew a very earthy woman in college...hairy legs, hair pits, everything...but she was shaved down below. Why? I have no idea. Seems like dividing by zero, but whatever works for her!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2024, 10:00 AM

Awhile back (years ago, already), I wrote about spending a lot of time out of town and staying with my female cousin while cleaning out a relative's house after their passing.

Things got interesting and comfortable with my cousin, to say the least. Nothing too weird, but we had no problem changing in front of each other regularly, and we even stayed one night further out of town at a hotel with a fancy double shower and showered at the same time while laughing so hard that our stomachs hurt for a day. Anyway, that was a long time ago.

More recently, but still a long time ago, my cousin stayed at our house a few times during a huge cross-country move for her. We were attached at the hip, so even when one person showered the other would be in the bathroom chit-chatting, etc.

Fast-forward to last night, and I start getting all of these texts from my cousin and another cousin of ours (male) at the same time. I was confused what was going on and had a hard time keeping up.

To make a long story short, my cousin is visiting a long-time classmate in Florida, so she was staying two nights with our cousin down there before she gets to her classmate's house. Well, yesterday morning, apparently she was walking from the shower to the guest room naked when she stopped in the kitchen to talk to our cousin's wife. At some point, our cousin came around the corner and saw our cousin nude and freaked out.

Then, at some point after dinner, my cousin was changing into pjs with the guest door open, and our cousin's wife saw her and stopped to talk to her, and my cousin stayed topless while chatting. Our cousin came by and saw her and again freaked out. Apparently, this led to my cousin talking his wife into getting topless, too, and they went downstairs to watch NF, both topless.

Our male cousin came into the living room and just stared at them both topless. This led to my cousin telling them all the stories of my cousin and me being very comfortable and getting dressed together and even taking a fancy shower together. Our cousin's wife said it sounded like fun while our cousin freaked out about hearing about it. Apparently, this led to both my cousin and the other cousin's wife getting totally nude on the couch just to watch our male cousin squirm.

And that's when the texting started like rapid fire. Like 100 texts from about 10pm until 1am, on a weeknight while I was trying to sleep, but it was worth waking up for!

So, I played along by playing-up what really happened between my cousin and me--no lies, but flirting with implied ambiguous exaggeration. The last text of the night was at like 1am from the male cousin's wife saying, "thank you. I needed that. Best night of my life in a decade. Made me horny, won't lie, but hubs won't fuck me because he said he can't stop thinking about your cousin's weird nips. So, I used some toys in bed and made sure to be as loud as possible. he didnt like that either."

I have to admit that it's fun to be mid-40s and get moments of acting like immature 20-somethings sometimes. It's good for the soul! I just wish I had been there...!
Old 03-27-2024, 01:17 AM

Thanked 3,448 Times in 336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I assume she will be skinny dipping in the pond in no time!

Regarding the earthly but bald thing...I knew a very earthy woman in college...hairy legs, hair pits, everything...but she was shaved down below. Why? I have no idea. Seems like dividing by zero, but whatever works for her!
Maybe earthy was the wrong word. She shaves her legs and her pits. On the other hand she does the whole no bra thing and wears no makeup or anything like that. Usually her hair is just a pony tail or a braid. She is free spirited and such. Kind of hippyish but politically conservative in a lot of ways. I guess more libertarian probably.

I don't know about skinny dipping. I think my wife would draw the line there. My wife is a bit of a prude it feels like sometimes so I am kind of shocked she has put up with her so far. Then on the other had she is kind of an equal rights type too so I really don't know. To tell the truth watching things unfold and the family dynamics of this new person in our household is almost as entertaining as the views. My oldest son is all the sudden working super hard and acting five years older clearly to impress her. My wife is going out of her way to make sure she is feels at home. She had me take her out on a horse today and start teaching her to ride. That was fun with her free boobs under a t-shirt.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2024, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
Maybe earthy was the wrong word. She shaves her legs and her pits. On the other hand she does the whole no bra thing and wears no makeup or anything like that. Usually her hair is just a pony tail or a braid. She is free spirited and such. Kind of hippyish but politically conservative in a lot of ways. I guess more libertarian probably.
My wife is 45, never wears a bra (99% of the time these days again, yippie!) and hasn't worn make-up in over 25 years. She is far from earthy, though. Maybe she'll get more earthy as time goes on.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s