Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2018, 04:38 PM

Thanked 74,904 Times in 2,619 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
I didn't see a change in expression - what did she do?
She looks as if she blows out her cheeks before turning round and doing the dance, as if she is nervous. I did wonder if it was the first time she had done the act. After all, she is also the only one up there wearing a thong!
Old 01-23-2022, 05:50 PM

Thanked 24,870 Times in 1,257 Posts

Check out this Youtube channel. The wife is a babe and hubby loves showing her off in the Austrailian Outback. She has shown nipples in some epidodes, but he always is showing teaser shots .
Their Youtube channel is UNIMOG ADVENTURES
Attached Thumbnails
Unimog Adventures 001.jpg   Unimog Adventures 002.jpg  

Unimog Adventures 003.jpg   Unimog Adventures 004.jpg  

Unimog Adventures 005.jpg   Unimog Adventures 006.jpg  

Unimog Adventures 007.jpg  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HDTour For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2022, 12:13 PM

Default Vai Quem Quer - New Imperial Gres Festival (2022)

This I came about by chance on You tube. It's one of those Samba videos that seem to be popular on there, but this one was set to adult rating. Intrigued, I was able to save it, and this is the video you can't see on You tube (unless you sign in, that is). It involves some women dancing in skimpy costumes with very little on, but I'm not sure why this was set as adult rating - especially when I've seen a few on there where the women are topless save only for a decoration to spare their blushes. Still, here it is, so enjoy. (By the way, Vai Quem Quer translate as Who Wants to Go in English, just in case you wondered).
Attached Thumbnails
Vai Quem Quer (1).jpg   Vai Quem Quer (2).jpg  

Vai Quem Quer (3).jpg   Vai Quem Quer (4).jpg  

Vai Quem Quer (5).jpg   Vai Quem Quer (6).jpg  

Vai Quem Quer (7).jpg   Vai Quem Quer (8).jpg  

Vai Quem Quer (9).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Vai Quem Quer* - Festival Gres Novo Imperial (2022)_mpeg2video.mpg (99.86 MB, 397 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-28-2022, 06:59 PM

Default Snow White Samba Strip - Gres Batoque (2022)

Another Samba video from You tube, and this one sees a girl dressed in what I can only describe as "Snow White" clothes. At first she is quite nervous standing by the stage (top right corner), as you see another girl give her a pat of reassurance. Then she goes on stage, starts to dance - and then tears off her dress to reveal a very skimpy leotard type costume, complete with just a thong to cover the backing, and then dances to the cheering crowd. Clearly stripping off and showing off her booty was a nervous thing for her, but it seems to be compulsory for samba dancers that the bottom has to be bared, and it certainly is here. Enjoy this surprise treat!
Attached Thumbnails
Gres Batoque - Snow White (1).jpg   Gres Batoque - Snow White (2).jpg  

Gres Batoque - Snow White (3).jpg   Gres Batoque - Snow White (4).jpg  

Gres Batoque - Snow White (5).jpg   Gres Batoque - Snow White (6).jpg  

Gres Batoque - Snow White (7).jpg   Gres Batoque - Snow White (8).jpg  

Gres Batoque - Snow White (9).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Gres Batuque* - Catarina_mpeg2video.mpg (129.12 MB, 281 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-02-2022, 06:27 PM

Default Passistas Socios Da Mangueira (1st video) (2019)

Another Samba video, and one of two I'm uploading tonight. The title is what it was called, and the two videos are both from Globos Da Samba events, where a group of nervous looking girls - some in skirts - get ready to perform a dance for the cheering audience. You can tell some are nervous by their expression, in particular the blonde in the skirt nearest the camera, as she is seen holding hands with one of the girls before their routine begins. And the expression and blush on her face when halfway through the dance they have to remove their skirt is a treat, as it leaves the girls in just a thong and only strategically placed sequins to (barely) cover their blushes. Considering the Vai Quem Quer video I uploaded here two weeks ago was age restricted on You tube, it's remarkable this video is not, as you see a darn sight more of these girls than the other video! Coincidentally, if you are eager to see more of the girls on the other side of the stage, then luckily for you someone else was filming there that day, and that video I will upload after this one. This is the better quality video visual wise, but both are enjoyable videos for both the amount of nudity on show, plus the girls embarrassment. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
PASSISTAS - Globos da Samba (1).jpg   PASSISTAS - Globos da Samba (2).jpg  

PASSISTAS - Globos da Samba (3).jpg   PASSISTAS - Globos da Samba (5).jpg  

PASSISTAS - Globos da Samba (6).jpg   PASSISTAS - Globos da Samba (7).jpg  

PASSISTAS - Globos da Samba (8).jpg   PASSISTAS - Globos da Samba (9).jpg  

PASSISTAS - Globos da Samba (10).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg PASSISTAS SÓCIOS DA MANGUEIRA (1st vid) (2019)_mpeg2video.mpg (81.06 MB, 210 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-02-2022, 06:57 PM

Default Passistas Socios Da Mangueira (2nd video) (2019)

The same video of the Globos Da Samba event as above but from another angle, where it captures the girls that were at the other end of the stage. And it seems the dark haired girl in the skirt was equally as nervous as the blonde in the previous video, as she also holds hands with one of the 'backing' dancers before the start of the dance. Not as good quality visually as the first, but still as good and just as revealing. I wonder if their blushes was the realisation of actually doing it in front of a crowd with barely anything on, or the moment they saw the crowd had video cameras and realized that they were all going to be filmed and not be able to do a thing about it? Either way, it was their blushes that made these video events a real treat for me, and I hope it is for you all too. To think this sort of stuff is free to see on You tube!
Attached Thumbnails
Passistas - Globos Samba (1).jpg   Passistas - Globos Samba (2).jpg  

Passistas - Globos Samba (3).jpg   Passistas - Globos Samba (5).jpg  

Passistas - Globos Samba (6).jpg   Passistas - Globos Samba (7).jpg  

Passistas - Globos Samba (8).jpg   Passistas - Globos Samba (9).jpg  

Passistas - Globos Samba (10).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Passistas Sócios da Mangueira (2nd vid)_mpeg2video.mpg (82.40 MB, 173 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-05-2022, 06:33 PM

Default Madelena - Novo Imperio (2022)

This popped up on You tube about a few weeks ago. As with the other few videos I've posted on here, it's a Samba video, but this time it seems to be a contest to see who is the best dancer. Also in the rules seem to be the skimpiest costumes possible so that the audience can judge all the girls talents, so thongs and strategically placed sequins abound. This girl seems to be called Madelena, and is one of three (I think) I have of this contest. I'll post the other two over the week or so then I'll leave it at that for the Samba videos. Anyway, enjoy this girl's talents - for dancing and for sexiness.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (471).jpg   Screenshot (476).jpg  

Screenshot (475).jpg   Screenshot (477).jpg  

Screenshot (483).jpg   Screenshot (481).jpg  

Screenshot (484).jpg   Screenshot (488).jpg  

Screenshot (485).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Novo Império - Madalena (2022)_mpeg2video.mpg (65.02 MB, 150 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-08-2022, 05:48 PM

Default Mafalda - Novo Imperio

This is the 2nd of the Novo Imperio dance offs videos I mentioned previously. This girl is called Mafalda, and like Madelena she has very little costume to cover her blushes - indeed, I'd say she shows more skin than the other girl and might as well of been topless. She is an energetic dancer (which at times makes it harder to screenshot), but she obligingly comes near the front of the stage, so you get to see more of her. I don't know if she knew there would be cameras, but at the end when she looks straight into camera (Pic 8) she looks mildly embarrassed about it being there. Still, not a lot she can do about it now. The last video I have of these involve both girls and two others on stage strutting their stuff. I'll upload that probably at the weekend. Until then, enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Novo Imperio - Mafalda (1).jpg   Novo Imperio - Mafalda (2).jpg  

Novo Imperio - Mafalda (3).jpg   Novo Imperio - Mafalda (4).jpg  

Novo Imperio - Mafalda (5).jpg   Novo Imperio - Mafalda (6).jpg  

Novo Imperio - Mafalda (8).jpg   Novo Imperio - Mafalda (9).jpg  

Novo Imperio - Mafalda (10).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Novo Império - Mafalda (2022)_mpeg2video.mpg (67.35 MB, 101 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-13-2022, 06:38 PM

Default Novo Imperio Dance Off

The 3rd and last of the Novo Imperio Samba contest, this sees the above two girls along with two others dance off on stage. Have no idea if it's just a group dance or if there was ever a winner from this thing, but the two new dancers are less scantily dressed than the two we've seen previously, which is why I didn't include their videos here. Expect to see four barely dressed dancers with bare bottoms shaking their stuff on stage for the audience's enjoyment.
Attached Thumbnails
Novo Imperio Group Dance (1).jpg   Novo Imperio Group Dance (4).jpg  

Novo Imperio Group Dance (3).jpg   Novo Imperio Group Dance (5).jpg  

Novo Imperio Group Dance (6).jpg   Novo Imperio Group Dance (7).jpg  

Novo Imperio Group Dance (8).jpg   Novo Imperio Group Dance (9).jpg  

Novo Imperio Group Dance (10).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Novo Império - Group Dance off_mpeg2video.mpg (59.59 MB, 122 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-14-2022, 06:31 PM

Default Beatriz - Gres Novo Imperio

My final Samba video upload, and this is a separate Novo Imperio video from the others. I upload it merely because it has a scantily dressed girl dancing away with sequins barely covering her bosoms and a thong that shows off her booty to the cheering crowds. A couple of times she points to people in the crowd (were they being cheeky with their call outs, I wonder?), but she completes her dance before exiting the stage. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Gres Novo Imperio - Beatriz (1).jpg   Gres Novo Imperio - Beatriz (2).jpg  

Gres Novo Imperio - Beatriz (4).jpg   Gres Novo Imperio - Beatriz (5).jpg  

Gres Novo Imperio - Beatriz (6).jpg   Gres Novo Imperio - Beatriz (7).jpg  

Gres Novo Imperio - Beatriz (8).jpg   Gres Novo Imperio - Beatriz (9).jpg  

Gres Novo Imperio - Beatriz (10).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg GRES Novo Império - Beatriz_mpeg2video.mpg (62.54 MB, 92 views)
Streaming Videos

Tags
enf, flashing, youtube

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s