Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2022, 11:29 AM

Thanked 2,966 Times in 232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi-town8080 View Post
The updates of your adventure with "L" are great! Thank you for sharing. I'm looking forward to reading more, especially with "S" involved.

On a side note, I met the love of my life when I was 32, and she was 24. I know it's not the same age gap you have, but we had 19 wonderful crazy years together.

My only advice is to have fun and love each other as much as you can
Thank you for the kind words. At the start of our relationship, I worried about what others would think more than I needed to. Easy to say that now and probably easy for others to read about it and think it, too. I thought about it a lot, and I'm confident that I wasn't worried about myself. I didn't want others giving L a difficult time and passing judgment that she might not have been equipped to handle. We've had a couple of women get catty with her, and I made a mental note to always stay on L's good side!

The relationship with S is hard to explain. I'm a guy, and I think she is very attractive, without a doubt. She purposefully teases me and sometimes is oblivious that she is doing something that is very sexy. She is L's best friend, and I've never seen a hint of jealousy from L, but I feel like I could ruin that quickly if I'm stupid. Hopefully, you get a sense of that dynamic. There is one thing for sure, though, L is the one that controls it. There are days that L wants to tease S and is happy to put on a little show. A few times when she wants S to be involved. Most days, it is just the two of us, and those days are great! I've told them both how difficult they make it for me, and they love it.
Old 02-26-2022, 12:31 PM

Thanked 10,424 Times in 522 Posts

Probably pretty common but my ex girlfriend Stacie was my fwb for a while after we broke up. Our arrangement lasted even after we both started dating the people who ended up becoming our spouses, but ended when we got serious about our new relationships.

Because we were still close we would talk a lot about our current relationships so Stacie was aware that my future wife Lisa was still a virgin and I know she took some pleasure in the fact I wasn't "getting any" except from her.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2022, 08:38 AM

Thanked 2,651 Times in 613 Posts
Default more panties

It's about time to ask my fwb for another pair of her dirty panties
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2022, 11:22 AM

It has been a while since I posted about L or S, and I plan to share an update over the next couple of days. L and I are getting married at the end of the month, she is done with school, and it feels like we have been going non-stop getting ready for it, her graduation, and bachelor/bachelorette parties.

I was sharing with a friend from OCC a mishap from last week, which made me think of a couple of funny things that happened.

I love L beyond words, and she amazes me with her poise and her soul, which most of the time is far beyond her actual age. I forget that she is an early/mid-20s person most of the time. Then something happens that cracks up both up and honestly makes her even more adorable to me.

In no particular order...

The Lost Sandal

We decided to go to the movies and see Top Gun. I've not been to a theater in quite a while, and we had never gone to see a movie together. We both got ready, and L had on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with sandals. Pretty typical summer attire, and it didn't occur to either of us that she would freeze in the theater, which she did.

I'd say L lasted about 15 mins before she was snuggled up to me, trying to keep warm. At first, it was just scrunching up to me, and then it was trying to stick her arms under my shirt to stay warm. About the halfway mark, she was fully on my lap, half-frozen. Nothing was going on, but a theater employee walked past our row a couple of times. Maybe just a normal walk-through, or maybe not.

So L is on my lap like a little kid, and during her twisting and turning somehow lost her sandal. Of the things I didn't expect to hear when she put a hand on my head and raised her mouth to my ear, "I lost my sandal!" I asked "where," and she answered, "I don't know!" For the rest of the movie, she tried to peek down at the floor to spot it, and I finally convinced her to wait until it was over and the lights were on.

Credits roll, and the lights come up... L slips off my lap and starts frantically looking for her sandal, and I'm starting to think that I am going to be carrying her out and to our car. People from our row are coming, and she is now looking behind the seats in front of us. Ass in the air, a little bit of her panties showing, and people stacking up with the look of WTF is going on.

She finds her sandal and pops up with her hair slightly messed up. She slips it on and gives me the funniest smirk and shoulder shrug. All I could think was that I love her, and if we have kids... this is exactly what it is going to be like!

Messed up my pants

L likes coming to my office and picking me up for lunch at least once a week, now that she is home. I love going with her, and we always fool around a little before she drops me off. I'm too old and too tall for full-on car sex, LOL, but a blow job and some fingering usually are on the lunch menu.

She likes swallowing, but during normal sex rarely does it. We like to finish a different way. In the car, she always swallows. She is doing an unbelievable job, and I tell her that I am close to cuming, which usually causes her to kick it up a notch! L is taking me in as far as she can, and I cum. Normally not a problem, but this time it was a lot and apparently with a bit of force. She starts coughing, gagging, and sputtering... and proceeds to spit cum out on me and my dress slacks! She starts laughing and giggling so much that I think I'm going to get a second wave!

We cleaned my pants the best that we could, but I had to walk back to my office with a big wet spot on my light-colored slacks. When it dried, it looked worse and going to the restroom to try and wet the spot and whip it off just made it worse. No one said anything, but I felt like it was obvious what it was. I expected my admin, who is somewhat attractive and completely crazy, to say something and not let it drop. Not a sexual comment, but call attention to it unnecessarily. She would be the one going around the office and calling the other admins to see if someone had a Tide pen, telling them the entire time that I had a stain on my pants.

When I got home that night, her mom was over, and as soon as I walked into the kitchen, L says, "You have a stain on your pants ."L's mom then proceeds to semi-kneel down, inspect my crotch, and tell us what we need to put on it. "What did you spill"... Ummm, something at lunch. Thanks honey, I appreciate that

Splattered

I'm not sure how often this happens to others, but L is relatively small, and I have the tendency to fill her with air, especially in the doggy position. The first time it happened to us, L was really embarrassed... like she had some control over it. It was actually really endearing because she thought she needed to explain it to me, lol.

L and I were having a "spirited" reverse cowgirl session, and after filling her up, she stayed in that position, waiting for my cum to start to drip out. Maybe this is not your thing, but we both love it, and we both get turned on when I tell her what I am seeing, and she starts to feel it running and dripping out.

So... she is straddling me, leaning forward, and I am rubbing her ass and holding her open. I can start to see the white pearly fluid... just a tiny hint and then more and more working its way out. I pull her ass apart even more, and with no warning, she has a massive queef that shoots my cum all over my belly. Not a little bubble or partial load... the entire thing spatters me like she hit the eject button!

I start laughing, and she looks over her shoulder at me with a "really???" look on her face. When I told her what happened, she spun around and almost simultaneously ran her hand across her pussy as if she didn't believe it/wanted to feel for cum leaking out of her. L laughed so hard that her eyes were watering. L has two really close girlfriends (S and her other roommate) and proceeded to tell them both about it.
Old 06-10-2022, 06:39 PM

Thanked 8,893 Times in 974 Posts
Default Hilarious

Three very funny stories!
I hear that a Tide laundry pen works well on protein type stains!
I can see it now..."Rub it in well, mom (in law). Yeah, right there!"
BTW, L sounds like a real doll!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2022, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indym View Post
L and I are getting married at the end of the month, she is done with school, and it feels like we have been going non-stop getting ready for it, her graduation, and bachelor/bachelorette parties.

I was sharing with a friend from OCC a mishap from last week, which made me think of a couple of funny things that happened.

I love L beyond words, and she amazes me with her poise and her soul, which most of the time is far beyond her actual age. I forget that she is an early/mid-20s person most of the time. Then something happens that cracks up both up and honestly makes her even more adorable to me.
Congratulations! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mythryl1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2022, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythryl1969 View Post
Congratulations! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!
Thank you! Sexually we checked that compatibility box a long time ago, but every time I stop and think about how well we mesh together, I can hardly believe it. I bring out her old soul, and she brings out my young one.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2022, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Three very funny stories!
I hear that a Tide laundry pen works well on protein type stains!
I can see it now..."Rub it in well, mom (in law). Yeah, right there!"
BTW, L sounds like a real doll!
When mom mode kicks in, what can you do?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2022, 11:47 PM

Thanked 23,814 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indym View Post
L and I are getting married at the end of the month,
WOW.... I mean really WOW.

Following this thread and your story with her since the beginning and have to say I wouldn't guess that. I mean who could.

Huge congrats to you both. I wish a long happy life awaiting you ahead

And hopefully this also means we would see more pics and hear more stories from you
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2022, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlet View Post
WOW.... I mean really WOW.

Following this thread and your story with her since the beginning and have to say I wouldn't guess that. I mean who could.

Huge congrats to you both. I wish a long happy life awaiting you ahead

And hopefully this also means we would see more pics and hear more stories from you
Thanks! I didn't expect us to go down this path, but I'm thrilled that we are on it.

I ran out of time this weekend to write about S, but I plan to post something as soon as I have time. No pics of S that I can share, though.

S is L's best friend, and the three of us have spent a lot of time together. We are all, at least I am, thinking about what things will be like post-wedding and careers taking off. L and S have degrees in the same profession, and I've honestly thought about if it would be a good thing if they worked together or close enough where we are around each other all the time.

The reason I say that, and most likely the reason I haven't posted much about it, is that I don't want it to sound like a "Dear Hustler" letter! L and S played together before me, and they played together with me. It seems to mess with my head more than it does them, and I'm shaking my head right now just typing this.

L has just a little bit of a jealous streak. Nothing horrible, but the claws have come out a few times. With S, no jealousy at all, though. L told us both (at the same time) that it was ok for the two of us to have sex. We've played a few times, but it is far from a regular thing, especially how often we are together. I'll write about that as soon as I have time.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ebru Sertbay

4m:01s

01-17-2013
wet 9

0m:54s

02-06-2014
PTBS s8e04 TeenSex 2

0m:41s

08-28-2011
webcam laura anal