uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2021, 03:17 AM

Thanked 2,788 Times in 211 Posts

Last was my wife's girlfriend and her girlfriend.
The two girls came over for a swim and as I later found out wanted to try and seduce my wife.
The two girls started by talking about their oral skills and how they could get a guy to bust their nut in just a few minutes. All three girls had been drinking a bit and my wife said they were full of BS and wanted to see them make a guy cum within a few minutes. Being the only dick available the challenge was on. The two girlfriends started tag teaming me but had nowhere near the skills my wife has. After more than thirty minutes the girls talked my wife, into the mix and were trying to make out with her while working my cock. I had my tongue in all of them. I kept my focus on their orgasms which helped me keep from blowing my load. They each had several orgasms and I hit the wall where my dick went almost numb, because they had been working it for so long.

My wife then mounted me and tried to get me off cowgirl, then she got a cramp and rolled off. Girl 1 was next and I just laid back and enjoyed it, then it was Girl 2 and my wife started the dirty talk and telling me fill the girls pussy with my cum, she repeated this over and over while making out with me. Until I finally told them I was going to cum and Girl 2 started grinding harder like she was rubbing my dick against her cervix. It almost felt like I slipped past her cervix just before I came.

This was the only time for this as my wife told me this was a one time thing after she sobered up the next day.

These two gals were almost half our age while my wife went back to college to refresh some stale courses.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:15 AM

Thanked 1,418 Times in 238 Posts

For me it was during the summer holidays 2 years ago. My wife and I trekked to a scenic place and by the time we left it was early afternoon. Too early to go back to the hotel, too far from any other place we wanted to visit, so we decided to go to a nearby beach and stay there until the evening. Though remote, the beach was relatively crowded, and there were a few topless hot girls (no-one was fully nude).

A bit tame, I guess... Then covid happened, so no further occasions materialized.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2021, 01:37 PM

A Venezuelan massage therapist in her late 40s. She was divorced, and during a massage she just happened to drop that it was her birthday tomorrow, and she was gonna get drunk on tequila with her girlfriends. I basically offered her to go down on her as a "birthday present" and while shy at first, her smile suggested she was into the idea. A couple of minutes more of convincing and she stripped down to her underwear and lay on the massage table. I took off the rest and went to work.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to james_king For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2021, 03:06 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default After work

I stopped off for a cool one after work a couple weeks ago. The bar had about 5 customers. I was stressed after a hard day at work and was just relaxing and enjoying a drink at the bar. The bartender, who I knew well, said I looked stressed to which I agreed. She responded that she knew the feeling and had been stressed all week.

The server came up to get other customers drinks and chatted with us for a couple minutes then went about her serving. The bartender jokingly said an orgasm is probably what we need. I responded that it was an excellent idea. The server was back behind the bar and the bartender whispered something in her ear and she nodded ok.

The bartender came around the bar to me and said she needed help moving some stock in the backroom. She had a smile on her face as she said it. I followed her back and she closed the door behind us. She turned to me and planted this tongue-deep kiss on me. She then said she wasn't going to fuck me, but we were both going to get that orgasm we needed and she stroked my groin through my pants.

Now get those pants off now she said as she lowered her pants and panties. She spread this pad of some sort on the floor and invited me to lay down on it. Soon we were 69ing like there was no tomorrow. I licked and sucked on her clit as she sucked on my dick. In no time she was covering my face with her love juices and I pumped a load in her mouth.

Ok, let's dress and get back out there before we are missed. Back to the bar we went each with a case of beer in our arms. A little later the server came up to me and acted like she was going to whisper something in my ear. She sniffed and said, "I know where your face has been. That is some good tasting pussy isn't it?"
Old 05-16-2021, 12:20 PM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

Pretty tame, but I guess it would have been the lady that sunbathed near us most days on our last holiday. It didn't seem to matter where we sat on the beach, after about half an hour she would turn up and put her beach towel within view, sit down, and pull her vest top up over her head. She never wore a bikini top. She had great tits.
Sadly this never encouraged my wife to follow and her top stayed on.
This was all pre pandemic. And like I said pretty tame. In the back of my head I'm hoping we'll come out the other side of all this much more chilled out, and things like widespread topless sunbathing, flashing, etc becomes much more common. I live in hope.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416