uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2016, 10:24 PM

Thanked 16,197 Times in 1,124 Posts

So, I am sure my last post is buried many pages back, but I told about this other couple that we have started having sex with.

It's been a few months, and my wife has still been having shower sex with the Husband almost every Tuesday and/or Thursday after the weekly walks with the Wife (and sometimes Husband joins them walking).

I am not jealous, though, because the Wife comes by frequently and I get my turn with her almost as often.

I am inspired to update y'all today, though, because a few nights ago, I got to watch my wife and the Husband go at it. They have become quite comfortable with each other and it was nice to see my wife very relaxed and comfortable. Of course this led to the Wife and me doing it, too, but this thread is about sharing wives, not sharing ourselves.

Sometimes I am actually more turned on knowing that my wife and the Husband have sex without me being there, although when I have done it with the Wife, I prefer when my own wife is there. I actually don't enjoy being with the other Wife alone with her. The only exception was when we were out on an errand together and I could see her nipples hard through her thin bra and dress in public. Knowing I could stare at her seemed far more naughty than actually the sex! My wife has said similar things, like going on a walk with Husband and Wife seems naughty, but the shower sex after doesn't seem naughty at all! (I figure it's the "spending time with someone" vs. "just the sex", so maybe we all should be having sex with our friends and not spending time with them!)

Anyway, the two women haven't been together, although my wife has mentioned trying it, but doesn't know how to bring it up to the Wife.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2016, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Last chance before Sat nite....
I like the red dress. You can your nips and leaves a lot for the imagination. I like rompers with no underwear with side boob..... i know thats not the choice. How about a sport coat with nothing underneath, make sure its low cut.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2016, 07:42 PM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Stive837

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.... I decided to take Stiv837 advice as the outfit, BUT changed the color to the below posted.... Thankk you Stiv,,,,,,,,, (my blue-one had a rip in it.)

And thank you all for participating..... xoxo
Attached Thumbnails
chek.jpg   chek6.jpg  

c6.jpg  
Old 10-22-2016, 08:45 PM

Thanked 2,616 Times in 96 Posts
Default First time couple tonight***

That was the title of our Craigslist ad......
Obviously I like showing off my wife's sexy little figure but we have never really been all that adventurous about things until we went to the water park last week. I was really surprised when she played along and flashed her tits to me throughout the day and allowing me to take pics of it. I'm straight but I've always had the fantasy of sharing her with another guy and I've brought it up a few times but she never seemed interested in actually doing it and always saying I only want to be with you...
On the way home from the water park as we drove along we had our hands on each other's legs and we teased and talked sexy and I brought it up again..... She agreed to do it asking if I REALLY wanted to share her. I said yes and that we should do it tonight! She asked if I really wanted to do that and said that she would if I wanted her to. I couldn't believe my ears but I had my doubts about it telling her that she would back out of it. She insisted that if I wanted to and that if I had a friend over that if things began to happen that she would go along with it!!
We talked a while more about it as I rubbed her crotch through her tight shorts.... I asked if she had anyone in mind but she said that I could choose but they have to be hot.
When we got home she was going upstairs to shower and I said you're going to flip out when I have someone here in a little while and she walked off laughing saying that I was the one that would back out...
I quickly placed and ad on Craigslist saying that we were a first time couple looking for straight male to have some fun tonight, I expressed that this was new for us and that it was all about her and that it was up to her how far things go and to include photo
When she was out of the shower I showed her the ad and told her that it was ours and she seemed a little nervous.
She asked what to wear and I asked that she put on a tank top and skirt....
When she came downstairs we sat on the couch and had some beers while we read emails from interested guys....
She liked the looks of one young fit guy and told me to contact him! I was shaking as I responded back to him and included my phone number!
We talked for a bit on the phone and when I hung up I told her that he was on his way! She seemed nervous but very turned on and she straddled me and kissed me and rubbed her tits in my face then stopping and saying that's all for now.
I was surprised to see him as I opened the door because I could not believe it was even going this far! I introduced myself and we walked into the dimmly lit living room. I introduced the 2 of them and he had a seat on the sectional sofa beside her but a few cousins away and I sat close by on her other side.
We talked for a bit about this and that and ultimately about him being there and how we have NEVER done anything like this! We all laughed a little and then it got very quiet....
I knew I needed to do something so I leaned in and gave her an easy soft kiss asking her if she trusted me...she nodded yes and I kissed her again....longer and slower. I felt her lips part and her tongue on mine and as I opened my eyes I could see our new friend watching. I began rubbing her tits through her shirt and I could feel her breathing deeper. It was just then that I felt him move right up beside her! I invited him to feel her tits telling him how great they were, he agreed and began massaging her left one as he leaned over and started kissing her neck!
I watched her close her eyes and lean her head back as I began to lift her shirt. He helped me raise it up and over her head as I reached behind her and I clasped her bra letting those big beautiful tits spill out right in front of him!!!
He immediately began licking and sucking on her left tit and I started working on the right one. I could see his hand squeezing her left thigh and her skirt slipping further up her leg so I took my right hand and pulled her right leg open and raised her skirt to her waist exposing her pink lace panties! I watched for a few minutes as he sucked on my wife's tits and rubbed her pussy through her panties....
There she was between us topless and with her skirt up around her waist I couldn't believe what I was seeing it was so fucking hot I could barely stand it!
I turned and slid back against the arm of the couch and she leaned backwards into my chest with her tits pointed right at him and her knees up and legs spread wide open!!!! I reached around her and began massaging her tits and squeezing her nipples as I watched his face slowly disappear between her sexy thighs! I watched as he licked her pussy through her panties and then using his fingers pull them to the side and start licking and sucking her swollen clit...
I played with her tits and whispered into her ear that I loved her and how sexy all this was. I asked her if she liked feeling all these hands on her and she nodded yes as she worked her hips to meet his eager tongue.
I reached down and pulled her skirt all the way up and off as he slid her panties down and over her sexy little toes and tossing them to the floor....
I couldn't believe it as watched him eat my wife's pussy while I kissed her and she played with my cock !!!
I'll leave it up to your imagination as to how the rest of our night went
It will probably never happen again but My wife is incredible and so awesome for doing this for me.
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading !!!
Old 10-23-2016, 02:56 PM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 61 Posts

We went out last night and she said she was down. Ending up going back to some college kid's apartment where I watched him fuck my wife. I'll have to be more descriptive later when I get on a computer. It was a fun time.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2016, 04:31 PM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 61 Posts

So, last night my wife and I went out with some of her friends. Earlier in the day, we tried to meet up with a guy she's been talking to for a week or so but he flaked on us. I asked if she was still interested in doing anything and she said that she would be drinking tonight and didn't care what we planned. So we get out with her friends and it's a dud. Plus, the place was charging way too much for drinks so she ended up not even drinking (except some vodka we bought earlier in the night). We consider even going to a bar and having her find someone she thinks is attractive to pick up. I decide to post a CL ad for someone to host us and let me watch. I only get a few responses which is unusual, maybe it was just too late at night (this was around 1am at this point). So one guy is decent but not the most attractive. Another prospect responds and we go to his motel but then he stops replying. My wife says she's just getting tired at this point and just wants to fuck. I respond back to the other guy who was okay and he responds immediately and we head over to his place. He's a younger college kid and he's nice enough.

We go to his bedroom and I give him the run down... she likes to kiss but no tongue, no anal, don't cum inside her. He says he's got some condoms if we want and she just says 'Just do whatever you want.' She sits on the bed and starts stripping herself and he takes off his shirt and says 'So, could you start by giving me a blowjob?' She says okay and pulls his cock out and starts sucking. After he gets hard, he gets on his knees and spreads her legs as he starts to go down on her. To my surprise, she's moaning and writhing pretty quickly even coming to orgasm in a few minutes. After her orgasm he shoves his cock inside her still on his knees off the bed (no frame, just box spring and mattress on the floor). Again, he's a young kid so he's just pounding her pussy pretty fast and hard. She seems to be loving it, moaning and shaking. He stops for a minute and asks if it's okay if he cums, then wipes himself clean to keep going. We tell him that's fine. He goes back inside for a few minutes and then cums on her stomach. He lets me snap a pic then wipes her off. They start to go again. I recommend letting her get on top because she rides pretty good. She gets on top for a while and I can tell she's having even more orgasms (once you get her off she pretty much continues to orgasm the rest of the time). He pulls out and tells her doggie and she obediently gets on her hands and knees and he starts to pound her from behind. After a few minutes he pulls out and cums on her back (this I got a quick vid of). I ask if he'd like to dp her but he says he's a little exhausted now. I ask if she could blow him some more and let him cum on her face but he says he really can't go another round. They get dressed and kiss and we part ways. The whole thing lasted about an hour. It was a great time.

On the ride home my wife tells me she was surprised with how good he was and he really knew how to fuck. This guy did say he'd be down to do it again sometime so my wife says she'd be glad to be his fwb. We get home and I go down on her, though he pussy doesn't have the taste of cock at all. Then I proceed to fuck her for about another hour even dp'ing her with her vibrator. This morning she said her pussy was very sore and completely worn out from all the activities.
Attached Thumbnails
cumshot.jpg  
Old 10-24-2016, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Hello,
Well the weekend is over @ the Westin Hotel in Huntsville, Ala... @ Bridge St. Town Ctr. Beautiful Hotel w/ floor to ceiling windows...so if you saw something going on.. lucky you.... lol

Re-read the above post #465..for starting details... the game update is, each guy drew 3 seperate room #s to be sure he didn;t get his own wife. No one says what room they got.. but when they get there the "do not disturb" sign goes on, and if another guy gets there soon after w. the same room #, he knows to go to another room he picked out of his 3 rooms... eventually you will find a room you picked w/o the "Do Not Disturb" sign up.... trust me, it all works out in the end.

Soooo, I got my 3 rooms, and went to the first wife room...."G" --as we'lll call her greeted me at the door wearing black stocking, garters , bra & heels outfit. Very classic look for her, being 5'7" 135#? brunette.... her words were , "well, this is different, we have 2 hours together?",,, she had 3 small bottles of champaign, (one for each husband encounter)...
We sipped, we talked some, we carressed & kissed in front of the full window, she got on her knees and sucked my cock in front of the window.. & I did her standing doggy in front of the window... shes quite the known exhibitionist in our swing group. I told her I only wanted to cum once, because I had to go too 2 other rooms in 6 hrs and didn't want to "peter-out" on the 3rd wife which wouldn;t be fair... actually all us guys sort of agreed on that when we were picking room numbers. She agreed.....

Sooo, I held back till close to the end,,, but until then, I gave her a few orgasms fucking her just the way she liked, and orally pleasing her alot.. we were on the bed mostly , but she liked being in front of the window too....her long silky legs were feeling great in any position fucking and sucking her, and she liked posing her legs spread pussy exposed on the bed for me telling me to fuck her..... I asked toward the end of 2 hrs, where she wants my cum???.....she got on top cowgirl and said when I'm ready, she'll get off and suck me dry.... so she rode me hard to her pleasure while I watched & played with her bouncing tits... and when I couldn't hold back anymore she jumped off and sucked my cock to a fantastic orgasm swallowing every drop......1 down , 2 to go.... I cleaned up before I left for my next wife.

Wife and room #2... reminder, > no one knows whos going to be on the other side of the door, which is the erotic side of the game.........

So I knock, and am greeted by -- "T" as we'll call her.. --5; 4" 117#? , brunette, --. is a personal friend of my wife outside of our swing group... She was dressed as a sexy schoolgirl in blue plaid skirt, white thighhighs, button top and heels.... appearantly being my wifes friend they talked, because I know my wife is also dressed as a schoolgirl tonight for her encounters..... So we talked, and she told me the last husband didn't cum in her pussy, so she wants alot of oral from me... OK!

(note: we husbands really don't like going down orally on someone elses cum load..)

So she wanted to role play the innocent schoolgirl roleplay, and we did... She started walking around giving me a view of her silky panties and asking me what she needs to do to get an "A" in my class @ college... (I played the teacher) .. I threw a pen accross the room and asked her to get it for me, and she did a beautiful straight leg bendover exposing her silky panties while picking it up... "come sit on my lap" I asked, as I played w/ her ass cheeks under her skirt... she opened her legs and lifted her skirt and asked if I liked her panties... then she straddled the chair over my face and told me to lick her thru her panties... so I stuck my tounge hard against them and rubbed her clit thru her panties... she was grinding on my face, until I pulled her panties to the side and devoured her pussy until she had a moaning orgasm...... Then she knelt in front of me, unzipped my pants and sucked me to wonderful hardness... then told me she should take my pants off to be more comfortable... ok.... she then went over to the full window leaned forward against it w/ her panty ass perfectly positioned , and asked if this "helps her get an "A"""?".. I walked over and pulled down her panties to her knees and slide my cock under her skirt and slowly fucked her w/ long slow strokes to her moaning approval.... It must have been a sight to see from outside?!! ... I held back cumming, which was difficult... we kissed and caressed, and we went to the bed where she face -sat me under her skirt to a screaming oral orgasm, then climbed on my cock and just sat there impaled?... she started roleplaying again -schoolgirl style asking me questions, and telling me about all the boys she fucks afterschool... hot talk to listen too.!!...she didn't move on my cock but I was hard as a rock inside her throbbing.. she told me she can feel my cock pulsing inside her pussy..... and got off me so I didn't cum yet.... she knelt next to me on the bed and I caressed her pussy and ass under her skirt , and fingered her to another orgasm.... at that point I told her I can't hold back much longer, and she eagerly smiled and layed back and spread her legs for me and I slide into her missionary fucking her hard holding her high- heeled ankles in the air thrusting her while she talked innocent dirty schoolgirl talk to me untill I unloaded a huge load in her pussy!!... wow!! It was really good!!! REALLY GOOD!!! She had a hard moaning orgasm too feeling my cum explode in her.
We played some more, as I was still hard for a while... then I cleaned up again before going to the next wife.

--->>>-I'm going to take a break now and not tell about #3 wife & room.... let me know if you want the details and I'll tell in a day or two... its just late now and I have to go to sleep...

BTW- this game was fun , but somewhat exhausting trying to pace yourself --as a guy-- the girls obviously don't have that problem.

So close to home, wish i was able to watch from Bridgestreet. Funny you mention the window. I have seen someone having fun a year ago there. How did you like the weston, been there for events, but never stayed there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2016, 07:03 PM

Default Welee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
So close to home, wish i was able to watch from Bridgestreet. Funny you mention the window. I have seen someone having fun a year ago there. How did you like the weston, been there for events, but never stayed there.
Great Place for a sex party!!... lol
Old 10-25-2016, 08:36 PM

Default Fetish Event

We attended the fetish event Sat. night w/ 2 other couples ,.. it was a tease & be seen drinking and expose your fetish event... it could have passed as a fetish costume party.. no sex allowed because it was at a catered establishment venue, but there was alot of groping & spanking between couples. You saw what the wife wore above and the other 2 women wore leather outfit & the other wore schoolgirl too. Us guys were in dominate leather outfits. Alot of sexy socializing and teasing all evening.. I think maybe ? 150 folks attended.

After the party ended, we all went to one of our houses and continued our 3 couple party!!..lol
Since we were all dressed for fetish, it was easy to just get into our mmmfff fun. The girls started w/ a little lezzy fest... being drunk as everyone was they were really going at it heavy licking pussy and sucking tits...

Then us guys moved in, and playing musical wife moving from pussy & mouth.. to mouth & pussy wife to wife to wife.... so after they warmed us up like that, we just started fucking each others wives at random.
Cum was flying everywhere pretty quickly and the girls were taking it all w/ pleasure.... their outfits never came off, schoolgirl and the leather outfit was a skirt type..... I watched my wife on her back on the bed with her head hanging off the edge sucking cock with her knees up getting fucked at the same time.. the other wives enjoyed DP too... the leather wife enjoyed some spanking and fucking all 3 guys at once in a forceful "take me" way....and we took her hard and filled every hole with cum.... then one wife licked her cum filled pussy while she was kissing the other wife passing mouth cum to her... it was one hot sl*tTY scene watch. We all continued fucking and sucking and fetish roleplay passing our wives back & forth to each other for hours... the dirty talk was extreme.

We all went home @ 6am and the Sun was starting to rise. The wife couldn't find her panties?.. which was a problem in the car w/ 2 cum loads in her used sore pussy... we were sooooo tired when we got home we just collasped in bed naked w/o a shower and slept till 4pm.... Fetish events are fun and set an erotic tone for after party fun....
Attached Thumbnails
c1.jpg  
Old 11-05-2016, 07:29 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts

Last weekend my wife and i were going grocery shopping, she said she was hungry so we stopped at a fast food joint. after we got our food, we sat in a booth behind two early twenty something males. They were the hat turned around backwards types , they started talking to my wife and she said it was painful to talk to them that way and did i mind if she sat with them. I told her to go ahead and she moved to their booth. She stayed with them till they were finished eating and then came back and sat with me . My wife said the guy she was sitting beside was rubbing her leg and pussy through her spandex jeans and she had unzipped him and was playing with his cock. She had told them about our open relationship and they wanted to play with her and was i interested.

I was very interested in them playing together , so we decided to get a motel room , instead of taking them to our house since we didn't know them. They followed us to the motel , i went to the office and paid for a room. I then sat in chair and watched while they both used her , i was disapointed because she made them use condoms , but i guess it's better to be safe. After they were done using her and had left i went down on her till she came , she tasted like latex. This was the first time i got to see her with two guys at once , i hope it won't be the last.

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017