uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-14-2011, 10:29 PM

Thanked 9,450 Times in 481 Posts
Default Family members see the wife/girlfriend

I'm curious, how many of you have shown you wife/girlfriend to your brothers or other family members.
Can be in pictures or in real life.
Since seeing my sisters picture on her computer of her boobs, I have been wondering about this.
I actually ended up showing my brother the pic. We sat there and talked about it for a couple seconds. Then the talk evolved to our wives boobs.
I chickened out, but it was a great chance for me to do it.
My father really likes my wife too. I have to imagine it would be quite wrong, but wild to show my dad my wifes tits.
so, have you done it? Do you keep the pix?
Old 03-15-2011, 07:01 AM

Thanked 31,144 Times in 1,366 Posts
Default Showed to my brother

I showed photos and videos(several of her in action) of my wife to my brother. He really loved the vids of her giving head.

I don't know which one of us enjoyed it more, him or me. We had copies of his favorite pics of her made and he kept them. He told me he had a few of her posted up in his locker at work and several of his coworkers got a good clance at her.

It was a huge turn-on for me to watch him looking at her and listening to his comments. It was an even greater thrill when we were all in the same room together and he was looking at or sitting close to her. All I could think abot was she had no idea he knows exactly what she looks like under her clothes.

We often talked about him getting a turn with her in bed but unfortunately the opportunity never developed. I would have loved it if he could have pumped a load deep into her.

Here's a photo of what she looked like back then:
Attached Thumbnails
b5.jpg  
The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to dirtyharry11 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2011, 11:50 PM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

My wife is nursing again and she and her sister have never seen each other in any state of undress. Even though they are sisters, they are prudes around each other like that. Well, yesterday I talked my wife into nursing the baby in front of her sister without covering up. My wife's own sister stared at her breasts like a 15 year old boy. It made me so wild. My wife didn't think anything of it at first, but later that night we talked about it and it kinda turned her on a bit that someone was staring, regardless of who it was that was staring. My wife's breasts and nipples look the same while she is nursing as they do when she isn't, so now her sister will always know what they look like. She has pretty unusual nipples, so I am sure her sister will tell her husband all about them.

About a year ago, my wife was wearing a skirt and I saw my dad staring right up her skirt at her yellow underwear. I didn't tell her that he could see. He got 20 minutes to see and I didn't say anything. I felt kinda weird about it later, though, because my dad is a gross perv in the worst way.

Last edited by Gnome72141; 03-17-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyharry11 View Post
I showed photos and videos(several of her in action) of my wife to my brother. He really loved the vids of her giving head.

I don't know which one of us enjoyed it more, him or me. We had copies of his favorite pics of her made and he kept them. He told me he had a few of her posted up in his locker at work and several of his coworkers got a good clance at her.

It was a huge turn-on for me to watch him looking at her and listening to his comments. It was an even greater thrill when we were all in the same room together and he was looking at or sitting close to her. All I could think abot was she had no idea he knows exactly what she looks like under her clothes.

We often talked about him getting a turn with her in bed but unfortunately the opportunity never developed. I would have loved it if he could have pumped a load deep into her.

Here's a photo of what she looked like back then:
Harry, She deserves her own thread. Very hot lady. Am I the only one who would love to see her vids?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bigsid For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2011, 06:14 PM

Thanked 3,812 Times in 457 Posts

My brother in law saw my gf totaly naked.. in real life and on pic's/vid's.

I went out for some errands and forgot to turn of my pc, and my brother in law known we into taking dirty pic's and stuff, from conversations on msn and so.

So the moment i closed the front door he was behind my pc and went looking for pic's.. to bad for him i forgotten something and headed back in 3mins later.. i found him there looking true our "hidden" folder of dirty pic's of my gf ...with a boner

It kinda started there, my gf is really into showing here self and seeing others likeing it (it runs in the familie).
After founding him like that i told here about it and it got here hot, knowing some1 seen here like that and got turned on by it. She started flashing him the boobs in silly accidents way.. like having no bra on and bending real deep to serve him a drink or food with a really short top on and let him walk into the bathroom while she having a bath saying i dunno wtf she doing upstairs go have a look :P

One thing led to the other..
The score atm is a some tittie play,sucking here nips, jerking him of and some fingering.

But the awsome thing is... it runs in the familie so i get my fun with here sister.... and we did a bit more then them already

first 2 pic's if my gf so thats what he playing with and the other 2 pic's are what i play with, we aint picture perfect.. we we enjoy it.. and no.. brother in law doesnt know iam doing his wife.. he's the only 1 not knowing it all ^^
Attached Thumbnails
2.jpg   CIMG0298.JPG  

CIMG0140.JPG   IMG.jpg  

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 68 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2011, 11:16 AM

Thanked 3,812 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsid View Post
Harry, She deserves her own thread. Very hot lady. Am I the only one who would love to see her vids?
you not alone...

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2011, 03:23 PM

Thanked 1,104 Times in 60 Posts

This morning my family got to see my girlfriend's tits. We overslept because of a party the night before, and so we missed the breakfast. As our "bed" is in the living room of my parents, we wanted to watch the Formula1 race this morning on their flat screen. I got up and managed to get a shower, then I brought her the breakfast and we started watching TV. Soon my father, then my brother-in-law came in to join us watching. My girlfriend stayed in bed.
If you've read my other stories you'd know that my girlfriend isn't shy and likes going topless on the beach, for example, but my family hadn't seen her naked, so far.
While we were watching, I noticed that the linen of the bed had fallen down a little and her nipple was on display. I smiled and gestured to her that she'd pull it back up. She did, but seemed to forget about it a few seconds later. When she grabbed her coffee the next time, both of her small but perky tits were on display for us. She didn't seem to mind, as she must have noticed this. She didn't pull it up again but left them out. My father and brother-in-law got an eyeful of her titties. I noticed them watching from time to time.
After the end of the race they both left the room for a cigarette. I asked her if she hadn't noticed and she said she wouldn't mind, as it's in the family. I kissed and caressed her tits and told her how much I liked when she did things like that.
After her coffee, she then stood up, put the bedcloth away and went into the bathroom topless with only a g-string on. She smiled at me we she got out, because she really knew that she would have to pass the kitchen, where all the others were sitting and could be watching her through the open door... She stopped there, looked in and said: "I could have another coffee after the shower". Then she went to the bathroom. I had a big grin on my face.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:09 PM

Thanked 2,891 Times in 298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny1 View Post
my girlfriend isn't shy and likes going topless on the beach, for example, but my family hadn't seen her naked, so far.
I think your girlfriend would go down a storm on here, maybe you should ask her if its ok to post her?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2011, 04:04 PM

I will.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 02:35 PM

I showed her my posts and she really got a blast.
She's quite turned on but doesn't want her face to be shown on the internet...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2