Register

Old 01-15-2011, 06:25 AM

Thanked 12,783 Times in 866 Posts

Attached Thumbnails
n36817940_33990677_7978.jpg   n36817940_33990678_9972.jpg  

Old 01-16-2011, 06:42 PM

Thanked 16,599 Times in 334 Posts
Default Rowing club calendar

Salcombe Estuary Rowing Club womens team 2004 calendar.
Finally managed to find this calendar I bought a few years ago. Apologies for the quality of the scans.
Originally got the calendar because I knew a few of the girls.
Attached Thumbnails
scan0010.jpg   scan0015.jpg  

scan0014.jpg   scan0018.jpg  

scan0016.jpg   scan0024.jpg  

scan0022.jpg   scan0054.jpg  

scan0026.jpg   scan0027.jpg  

Old 01-16-2011, 06:46 PM

Default Rowing Club cont'd

Some of the smaller images
Attached Thumbnails
scan0030.jpg   scan0031.jpg  

scan0032.jpg   scan0035.jpg  

scan0050.jpg  
Old 01-16-2011, 07:01 PM

Default Rowing Club cont'd

Sorry, missed one.
Attached Thumbnails
scan0017.jpg  
Old 01-16-2011, 07:17 PM

Thanked 15,418 Times in 564 Posts
Default great post!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstwnat View Post
Finally managed to find this calendar I bought a few years ago. Apologies for the quality of the scans.

the ladies seem to be having a good time
The Following User Says Thank You to zito34 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 12:38 AM

Thanked 12,139 Times in 523 Posts

It might be interesting to know what your friends thought of posing for this calendar, if you had the chance to ask any of them this.

Quote:
Old 01-17-2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjombi View Post
It might be interesting to know what your friends thought of posing for this calendar, if you had the chance to ask any of them this.
The girls were all keen to do a nude calendar to raise money for the brest cancer charity breakthrough. The only point of contention was the degree of nudity. they all wanted a tasteful calendar and the majority also felt that if they were selling it as a nude calendar then they should really be nude - not wearing pants or thongs as in some 'nude' calendars. A couple of the girls, including one of my friends, were rather shy and were given the option to opt out but after a few sleepless nights they all decided to bare all!
The calendar was shot over a few days by a female photograher who was a friend of one of the girls. Having a female photographer put my shy friend more at ease and resulted in her, in her own words, 'doing things in public I wouldn't have believed I would ever do!'
She said the group shots with the oars were the worst. They were shot in Salcombe at a very quiet time of day but even so, by the time they had finished a small crowd had gathered and the oars might have preserved her modesty in the calendar but they didn't help much at the time! They had started off wearing robes but after a while it became obvious that most of the crowd had seen everything so it was pointless to keep taking them on and off.
The other photos she didn't like doing were the covered in mud ones. No audience this time but loads of Devon mud.
The girls were all proud of the end result and were happy for their family and friends to see the calendar.

And my shy friend? She is on the front cover, bravely clutching her oar, and, as I've told her many times, looking great! (though just a bit nervous!) Can you guess which one she is?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to firstwnat For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 10:26 PM

Thanked 177,049 Times in 18,890 Posts

Quote:
The girls were all keen to do a nude calendar to raise money for the brest cancer charity breakthrough. The only point of contention was the degree of nudity. they all wanted a tasteful calendar and the majority also felt that if they were selling it as a nude calendar then they should really be nude - not wearing pants or thongs as in some 'nude' calendars. A couple of the girls, including one of my friends, were rather shy and were given the option to opt out but after a few sleepless nights they all decided to bare all!
The calendar was shot over a few days by a female photograher who was a friend of one of the girls. Having a female photographer put my shy friend more at ease and resulted in her, in her own words, 'doing things in public I wouldn't have believed I would ever do!'
She said the group shots with the oars were the worst. They were shot in Salcombe at a very quiet time of day but even so, by the time they had finished a small crowd had gathered and the oars might have preserved her modesty in the calendar but they didn't help much at the time! They had started off wearing robes but after a while it became obvious that most of the crowd had seen everything so it was pointless to keep taking them on and off.
The other photos she didn't like doing were the covered in mud ones. No audience this time but loads of Devon mud.
The girls were all proud of the end result and were happy for their family and friends to see the calendar.

And my shy friend? She is on the front cover, bravely clutching her oar, and, as I've told her many times, looking great! (though just a bit nervous!) Can you guess which one she is?
Great story! I love hearing first person experiences of actually making a naked calendar.

Is your friend the third one over from the left? She's the only one who strikes me as looking particularly nervous.

Thanks

Fango
Old 01-18-2011, 12:07 AM

Quote:

Thank you, firstwnat, that was a GREAT contribution to this thread - I loved the calendar, and I loved your friend's description of the experience ... But most of all I love those brave, caring, athletic, GORGEOUS women on the rowing team !!
Your friend ?? Maybe the one in the water, holding her oar straight up ... yeah, the one with the LUSCIOUS tush !!
Of course, that's just a wild guess: I can't tell who looks nervous, and they ALL look great !!

BCdave
The Following User Says Thank You to BCdave For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2011, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Great story! I love hearing first person experiences of actually making a naked calendar.

Is your friend the third one over from the left? She's the only one who strikes me as looking particularly nervous.

Thanks

Fango
Good call. She said the photographer took quite a few pictures of them holding the oars and the one they used was the only one in which she didn't look petrified!
The Following User Says Thank You to firstwnat For This Useful Post:

Tags
calendar, charity, charity calendar, cheerleaders, enf, naked, nudes, nudity, public, shy nude, student, tease

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida

1m:00s