uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-05-2018, 09:25 AM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Group Weekend

Any Qs on the fun weekend??? -- Took us 2 days to recoup!?
Old 08-07-2018, 05:59 PM

Default cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by capemaynj View Post
My wife had her monthly young bull come to please her yesterday,and She did something that I was shocked at,and I think they planned this between the both of them.She always has me clean her cum filled pussy up by her bulls,The more the better,but this time she had them use a condom.I looked like ok maybe she didn't tell me something about this bull,but after he shot to 2 loads in this condom,which was really loaded up.She took it off of him and gave it to me and said drink all his seed out,and make sure its clean beyond clean.To my surprize I did it and OMG I loved it.So now I don't know what I like better eating out of pussy full of seed,or condom seed?I cant wait til she does this with her BBC Cub.

Any pics of wife???... what is she like as a normal person outside sex?
Old 08-10-2018, 11:18 AM

Default Cape May County NJ-Sharing Wife,Humiliate Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by truenorth View Post
Try it straight from the spigot. Bet she'd like to watch that!
Thats my next move.
The Following User Says Thank You to capemaynj For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2018, 10:33 PM

Default Wife & Friends

Mr. here,

Just got back from a 4 day trip to visit friends in Kentucky... They are friends from our "swing Group", who invited us to their horse country home in Kentucky... Beautiful farm place, w/ 4 horses, a few sheep, and great views of the countryside from their log Cabin big house...

We arrived to find another couple there, also from our "swing Group"... it ends up being a 4 day trip of, country living, horseback riding, BBQs, and a lot of sex by 3 couples.

First night, was a outdoor naked patio/hot tub party... everyone was jumping in and out of the hot tub, and lounging on the patio under the stars no cloths required.. lol …. a lot of touchy /feely stuff that later resulted in a lot of hot tub and patio chair fucking and sucking...basically all the group sex was like that outdoors. The wives were moving around from one hubby to another riding them ….

Second night, was a Key Party... the guys picked a name out of the hat, and went to that wifes bedroom in the house and spent the whole night... you could hear everyone fucking in the next bedroom all night. .. I was w/-- "S"... 39, 5'7", med build, long blonde hair... I opened the door and she was laying on her stomach naked smiling & horny... we just got right into it w/ foreplay, oral, touchy/feely, and a lot of fucking... This wife can fuck!!!!……. there is nothing she doesn't like or willing to try/do...seeing her on top w/ her tits bouncing was hot, and every time I shot my load in her, she had an orgasm from the feeling.... we fucked till midnight then fell asleep.. but I woke her twice during the night for a quickie... everyone returned to their own wife @ 9am the next morning...

Upon return to my wife, I told her I could hear her orgasming thru the thin walls.... she told me the same... She was w/ the hubby who invited us.... I saw ropes on the bed? and asked whats that???... she said that he tied her to the bed and used her bondage submissively....

Third night-- was a general group sex party.. First was the hot tub foreplay,,, then everyone was in the master bedroom, fucking everyone elses wife & hubby... the wives were having lezzy fests between us guys recharging,.. all the wives were taking DPs, and triple Ps all holes airtight. w/ the other wives sucking her nipples....( my wife favorite) so everyone got involved in sexually pleasing one person.. .... my wife took cum in all her holes, several times.., as did the other 2 wives...
Picture seeing your wife w/ 3 cocks in her and 2 wives sucking her tits all at the same time!!--resulting in extreme orgasms...... loved seeing my wife walking around w/ cum dripping down her thigh-- HOT!!… … after the nights sex ended, we went back to our room.. the wife climbed on top of me and slide her cum full pussy down onto my cock and asked me, -" you guys all pumped your cum in me"... "do you like feeling everyones cum in my pussy?"..... I replied, -" I like seeing it & feeling it"..... she then raised up off my cock and let it drip out onto my cock for me to see, then slid back on me and we fucked one more time leaving another load in her.

The last day everyone did country stuff around the farm, and left for home in the late afternoon.... A nice summer naked getaway in the country.

Last edited by GRITS; 08-17-2018 at 10:43 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 11:07 PM

Default PS

PS we did go horseback riding....
Old 08-22-2018, 01:34 AM

Default Mrs, Grits

Mrs. Grits here,

I haven't posted anything myself for a while, while noticing hubby has been kissing and telling a lot lately.... our little trips to Pidgeon Forge and Kentucky were really fun, and hubby told the story pretty well and correctly....

In Kentucky, he didn't mention much as to why there were ropes in our room when he came back from his sexual encounter on Key party night... because he really didn't ask what went on?. so he couldn't tell much.....

I was with the guy who was giving the party, as he picked my name out of the hat... (read the above post about it),,,,, …… He came to my room w/ the ropes and restraints & small whip, and asked if I wanted to play??… I said yes, but no real hard pain... ok he said, just real hard submissive fucking!!!! We agreed..... he knew I like submissive... I was wearing a little red bikini w/ cover skirt outfit w/ pink heels I had brought along...…

.He tied me standing w/ an " I" hook he had in the ceiling, (I hadn't noticed it before)…. He blindfolded me, and started caressing my body and orally pleasuring me... then he started whipping me with the small 9-tail whip... nothing too heavy, but with enough sting to make it erotic feeling....I liked it a lot.... he was telling me that I was a bad girl, and I was telling him to punish me like his sl*t.... he did !!… He went between oral pleasure to getting behind me and fucking me restrained from the ceiling standing.... I just spread my legs standing and welcomed him in my pussy and he soon exploded his cum in my pussy... He then started whipping me again while his sperm was running out of me... to total feeling of restraint, whipping, orgasm, and his sperm in me was WILD FEELING !!!...…
He untied me from the ceiling hook, and put me on the bed and tied my hands to the bed.... he told me to spread my legs and put my knees up "M" pose so he could see my pussy and play with it while recharging... he sat in a chair at the foot of the bed looking at me tied and spread, and we talked dirty to each other for a while... very erotic stuff. Then he played with my body to an enjoyable pleasure, and was putting his cock in my mouth to get him harder while pulling my hair to control.... He whipped me somemore, before getting on top of me missionary and fucking me while tied to the bed... he flipped me over and fucked me doggy pulling my hair while still tied very hard and rough... I liked it!!..especially when he put another load in me...…

He later tied me to a chair, and orally pleased me,, even though my pussy was full of his sperm, and he'd kiss me often..... more whipping, and he was fucking me in the chair tied ….

After about 2 hrs of tied , restrainted sex in a lot of positions , he untied me, but continued rough hard sex together.... including me being rough with him, ie: ball squeezing, nipple squeezing, and whipping him & more.... he liked it.. …. He was filling my holes w/ sperm all night long, and I kept begging for more.... I stood over him @ one point, and dripped his sperm from my pussy onto his mouth & face... he was into it..!!………….. we finally went to sleep exhausted @ 3am.... he told me he liked sleeping w/ a women full of his sperm, and I was pretty full... lol …. we had one last sex session w/ me on top before all the hubbys went back to their wives rooms....
My hubby came back just as he was leaving to go back to his wife.. he left the ropes and stuff.. as I stood there saying good by to him,,, and saying hello to my hubby, hubby took notice of the sperm running down my thigh.... he asked me when was the last time he fucked you,, and I told him just 5 min ago.... Hubby threw me on the bed, and started fucking me doggy, pulling my hair and asking me if I enjoyed getting fucked by him???... I told him I most enjoyed when he pumped his loads in my holes,, and that made hubby orgasm and fill my pussy w/ his sperm mixing w/ his..... that felt good for both of us.......

A fun night w/ friends... I like the "Key Party " games our "Swing Group" plays when we're together.. you never know whos going to walk thru that door w/ a big cock for me???!!!!.... lo.. and though this was a small 3 couple house party, it was still exciting to wonder who picked my name randomly...l

PS== this past Sunday , we had a "select" friend, pre-season Football game afternoon part @ my request to hubby... mmmf fun for me... lol
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2778.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 08-22-2018 at 01:48 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2018, 10:17 AM

Default Good Morning..

Good Morning this sunny Sunday morning to all..... did everyone either: give or receive sperm last night ???

My girlfriend stayed over last night after a night our the town... we both received sperm from hubby.... their still in bed cuddled together, while I'm up early making coffee & breakfast for myself.. I'm going to leave them alone this morning so the'll have morning sex together.. my hubby likes waking up w/ a boner and a nice pussy next to him, only this morning it won't be my pussy... lol

We're all going to the swim club later
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7421.JPG  
Old 09-04-2018, 11:36 PM

Default Labor Day

Labor Day weekend, Sunday fun,

Wife wnted to get together w/ some "select" friends for the day.... so we invited 3 male "select" friends, and 1- female "select" friend... so we ended up w/ a-- mmmmff group.
That's what the wife ordered, as did her girlfriend... 2 boys for every girl--- opposite of what the Bech Boys sang about....lol

The girls wore Bikinis and Heels for the Miss America look, the guys were naked and ready..
Cocktails for everyone, and the girls started w/ lap dances and blowjobs for all... to get the guys going and hard... the girls were looking forward to the guys in multibles, and the guys were up to the task at hand...

The girls each picked out 2 guys each to start with each... everyone went into the guestroom and enjoyed each other... we started w/ a lot of oral sex to plesse the girls.. they must have had 4 orgasms each from our tounges….lol I enjoy pulling those bikinis bottoms to the side and slipping my toungue in there...…..the girls were so turned on they started doing each other for us to watch...they were 69 each other.

After that it was a fuck me session for all.... 2 guys for every girl to start, and they enjoyed it a lot.... I was with the girlfriend w/ another guy and we spitroasted her to start w/o cumming, then she got on top of me, pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and her bikini cups to the side and rode me while sucking him... she le him go to ride me solo, and I exploded my cum in her pussy while holding her 34 C tits in my hands...wow it was a big one!!!.... She then told me to get up and he layed down and she climbed onto him and rode his cock the same until he exploded in her too!!!!…. she just stayed on his hard cock for about 5 min. enjoying the feeling of all that cum in her and his cock...…… Meanwhile, my wife was taking cock from the other 2 guys in a rapid fire fashion... they were taking turns getting ontop of her missionary, while she was sucking the other switching back and forth... they both expodled in her mouth and pussy.... wow round 1 was really good.... the girls were doing their lezzy fest stuff between recharges all afternoon... they had a double dildo,, and it was erotic to see them use it....

Beyond that, it was everyone fucking anyone they wanted... (remember the guys are all straight)….. the girls were taking cock from all ends... at some times they each were taking all 4 cocks at once, use your imagination because there were many options happening w/ that!!!....lol ….. us guys were cumming in all their holes, and they were taking it w/ pleasure...
The bikinis fell off at one point of another, piece by piece, by they kept their high heels on the whole time.... I love watching my wife high heels wabbling around in the air while shes getting fucked.... She often was looking at me in a cuckold style throwing kisses to me. And she got behind me pushing my ass into her girlfriend while reaching around me pulling on my nipples and kissing my back,,,,,,,,,,...... They were both leaking our cum out of their holes while we kept fucking them for more. Both of them were constantly telling us guys, to give them our sperm.. and we did everywhere.... They wore us guys out, but they knew how to keep us hard.. I know my wife is good at that...lol...……… in the end they both knelt on the bed legs apart comparing to each other who was dripping the most cum and telling us guys, "look what you guys did to us!!""... erotic!!…..

The girls gave us intimate showers, scrubbing our bodies and us scrubbing theirs in an erotic wet & soapy way.... the girlfriend stayed the night for a lezzy fest w/ the wife... I slept in the other room to let them have fun together....BUT @ 1 am, they both came to my room and woke me for sex... I was wiped out, but was able to get one more load out of me and I gave it to my wifes pussy, while sucking her girlfriends pussy to orgasm... them they quietly went back to the bedroom and I quess continued their lezzy fest... The next day, Monday, they went shopping together for the Labor Day sales in their short skirts and heels, and went downtown for drinks n the tourist district where I'm sure they flirted and made sure their short skirts got them their drinks paid for...…

A good labor Day Weekend.....
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0155.JPG   DSC_0151.JPG  

Old 09-09-2018, 12:09 PM

Default Wife & Friend

Another Sunday morning waking up w/ my horney wife giving her a mouthload she dribbled onto her tits.... next thing she says, "I wanna get fucked today while you watch"...…..Why do I have to watch? and not be part of it?

She tells me she wants to cuck/tease me,=====.. and after he leaves she wants a very horny husband to fuck her after shes been used by another......so I;m on the phone now getting a "select" friend to come over hopefully??

I told her only if she wears a little schoolgirl outfit......she will.

We've written a lot lately??… does anyone want to hear the dirty details later ????/
Old 09-09-2018, 05:11 PM

Thanked 5,390 Times in 170 Posts
Default Silly Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post

We've written a lot lately??… does anyone want to hear the dirty details later ????/
Duh!?! Of course we do! At least I do. Why do you think this is one of my subscribed threads?

I know it might feel boring writing what seems like the same thing all the time, but, just like every encounter you have is new and exciting, hearing (reading) about it is exciting each time too. I for one am happy you do take the time to write as much as you do.

Any chance of getting an "after" picture?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s