photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2021, 06:47 PM

When my wife was much younger she would regularly go braless. She has amazing 34DD/E tits, on a slim body.
I used to buy her thin t-shirts and blouses and encourage her to wear them outdoors. She has always had an exhibitionist streak.
We stumbled on to a nudist beach once on our holidays. She was surprisingly quick to strip naked, followed by me. We've since been on naturist holidays many times. We went to Cap d'Agde naturist resort in the south of France a number of times. She just loved going to the resort's shops and bars naked. So braless for her was never a problem.

We would go shopping, with her braless, in loose tops you could see down if she bent over. Sometimes I would warn her that people could see her tits quite easily if she bent forwards. She would deny it, and then say that it didn't matter even if they could. I knew it turned her on, as I would often be in for a 'treat' when we got home, and she'd have a very wet pussy.

Once we went to a big motor race meeting, for an endurance race of many hours. It was a hot sunny day and she wore a vest type men's t-shirt with very low cut arm openings. If she lifted her arms away from her sides you could see a lot of side boob.
We positioned ourselves on a grass bank to get a good view. She had a camera with her and was lifting her arms to take shots. Pretty soon I noticed that the area either side of her, and just higher, was crowded with young guys. I moved back and up a bit to find out how much they could see. When she lifted her arms to use her camera you could easily see down into the side of her vest top, and see most of her ample braless tits.

Later we sat down on the grassy slope and I noticed a couple of guys below us keep giving furtive glances behind them. I leant across to my wife and said "I hope you've got your knickers on". She just looked straight ahead, her chest visibly heaving up and down, and said "No". I was in shorts, so I soon had a massive boner to try and conceal. I slid down the slope very slightly and glanced under her short denim skirt. I could clearly see her naked and shaved pussy.

Even now, in her sixties, she will go braless, no knickers.
She normally wears a bra during the week, but I insist she's braless evenings and weekends. She does still sometimes go out with no bra or knickers, in a light summer dress. I never get tired of seeing and playing with her magnificent tits.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to trecital For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2021, 05:43 AM

Thanked 4,674 Times in 559 Posts
Default Vaccation in the former GDR...

When I was just three years with my wife, we went with a group of four people - two of my best friends (boys), my wife and I to Dresden, which was then still in the former GDR.

It was a hot day, and at the border crossing the Volkspolizisten searched us closely. My wife was not wearing a bra at the time - like many young girls back then - so her nipples were clearly visible through the pink shirt.

The Volkspolizist - a young man of about 25 - looked at her shirt just as my two friends did.

Then he asked my wife to take off her sandals. While bending over, the neckline of her shirt - a rather large V - neckline - fell forward and both the policeman and my friends and I could see her breasts and her nipples.

Then we were allowed to continue and my wife asked the other two, "Well, did you see what I have under the shirt?" and laughed.

The two blushed a little and nodded.

In Dresden, she didn't even wear a bra, and she didn't mind that her breasts and nipples were seen more often by my friends and also other people.

Since the apartment had only one bathroom, she also showered when the guys washed, for example. She also walked around the apartment naked a few times because it was so hot.

However, it remained that she only showed herself to my friends. I hoped at the time that she might sleep with them, but she wasn't ready then, not until many years later. I would not have minded...

Sorry for my bad English...
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2021, 04:25 PM

Default Water park downblouse

The day started quite uneventful, I usually expect to see a nipple when at a water park but it's usually just a quick glimpse of an unsuspecting girl walking by or sitting down. I was with family for my sister's friends child's birthday party and hung with them for the first ride. As soon as I got there I noticed a girl with her friend an family sitting down with a bikini too big for her breast. I walked near to get a good glimpse but was a brief one. I'm standing in line with the family for a waterslide and I noticed the girl with the loose top is just a few people behind us in line. I pass by her in line and got a really good view of her boob and areola. I tell my sister's husband's son who is about 17 at the time that you can see her titty as we pass her in line. We did so about 4 times getting a nice quick view each time as the line zig zag to the front. We were in a large party so we couldn't all fit in the same tube and somehow the girl and her friend wound up next to us in line while we were figuring out the tube situation the girls were talking to my sister for some reason so I jumped in curious to what was going on. I don't exactly remember how but they were going to ride with my family so I quickly said they could ride with us and they agreed. The line was just to get the tube then we had to stand in line for the slide. So the whole time we are just talking to these girls and you can clearly see the ones nipple. Her bikini was so loose it was just on constant display. So I end up talking to her and my brother in law son is talking to her friend. He's only 17 I'm quite a bit older than him but I pass for 17-18 usually as I still look young. I start talking to him for a bit and ask if he saw her nipple too? He definitely did, It was hard not too honestly. So I got to stand in line talking to this really pretty girl who seemed oblivious that her entire boobs were on display. She was a good foot shorter than me so I had the birds eye view. This girl was super cute maybe a bit Hispanic but fairly pale skin trying to tan. probably a B cup or big A. Her boob where the bikini was supposed to cover was white with a slightly darker areola. Her nipples were soft and puffy when I first saw them but after the slide they were erect and more defined as it's really cold water in the Denver area. I asked if they wanted to ride more slides with us as we could carry the heavy tubes for them. We spent the rest of the day with the two girls and I could not help but stare at her nipples the whole time. At one point she said she had to go put on shorts because she didn't want guys staring at her butt. How could she not be aware her little breast were on full display the whole day and be self-conscious about her butt? Which was a nice tight little ass she should've been proud of. If she looked down she could see her whole chest, nipples and all from her POV her bikini was that loose. So I spent a good 5 hours admiring her lovely little titties switching from side to side to get a nice long look at both her nipples while we were in line. Not once did she ever try to cover up or even seem like she could tell her bikini was popping wide open all day. Best day at a water park I've had. Sadly I left my phone at home that day so I could not get any pics. Since that day I have always brought my phone to the water park and have got several good pics/vids
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Voymann88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2021, 04:53 PM

Default Water park downblouse

The day started quite uneventful, I usually expect to see a nipple when at a water park but it's usually just a quick glimpse of an unsuspecting girl walking by or sitting down. I was with family for my sister's friends child's birthday party and hung with them for the first ride. As soon as I got there I noticed a girl with her friend an family sitting down with a bikini too big for her breast. I walked near to get a good glimpse but was a brief one. I'm standing in line with the family for a waterslide and I noticed the girl with the loose top is just a few people behind us in line. I pass by her in line and got a really good view of her boob and areola. I tell my sister's husband's son who is about 17 at the time that you can see her titty as we pass her in line. We did so about 4 times getting a nice quick view each time as the line zig zag to the front. We were in a large party so we couldn't all fit in the same tube and somehow the girl and her friend wound up next to us in line while we were figuring out the tube situation the girls were talking to my sister for some reason so I jumped in curious to what was going on. I don't exactly remember how but they were going to ride with my family so I quickly said they could ride with us and they agreed. The line was just to get the tube then we had to stand in line for the slide. So the whole time we are just talking to these girls and you can clearly see the ones nipple. Her bikini was so loose it was just on constant display. So I end up talking to her and my brother in law son is talking to her friend. He's only 17 I'm quite a bit older than him but I pass for 17-18 usually as I still look young. I start talking to him for a bit and ask if he saw her nipple too? He definitely did, It was hard not too honestly. So I got to stand in line talking to this really pretty girl who seemed oblivious that her entire boobs were on display. She was a good foot shorter than me so I had the birds eye view. This girl was super cute maybe a bit Hispanic but fairly pale skin trying to tan. probably a B cup or big A. Her boob where the bikini was supposed to cover was white with a slightly darker areola. Her nipples were soft and puffy when I first saw them but after the slide they were erect and more defined as it's really cold water in the Denver area. I asked if they wanted to ride more slides with us as we could carry the heavy tubes for them. We spent the rest of the day with the two girls and I could not help but stare at her nipples the whole time. At one point she said she had to go put on shorts because she didn't want guys staring at her butt. How could she not be aware her little breast were on full display the whole day and be self-conscious about her butt? Which was a nice tight little ass she should've been proud of. If she looked down she could see her whole chest, nipples and all from her POV her bikini was that loose. So I spent a good 5 hours admiring her lovely little titties switching from side to side to get a nice long look at both her nipples while we were in line. Not once did she ever try to cover up or even seem like she could tell her bikini was popping wide open all day. Best day at a water park I've had. Sadly I left my phone at home that day so I could not get any pics. Since that day I have always brought my phone to the water park and have got several good pics/vids
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Voymann88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2021, 07:57 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts
Default Mrs. HedoRocks

Not too much of a story, but my wife loves wearing tops out that promote downblouse moments. One of her favorite things to do is tease other guys while we're out dancing. I just posted a quick video showing one of her typical blouses she wears when we go out dancing. She wanted to demonstrate just how easy it is to get a downblouse moment from it! https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=246025
Old 11-11-2021, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voymann88 View Post
The day started quite uneventful, I usually expect to see a nipple when at a water park but it's usually just a quick glimpse of an unsuspecting girl walking by or sitting down. [...] Since that day I have always brought my phone to the water park and have got several good pics/vids
That's a great story! If you want to share some of those images, and tell the story behind them, you are at a great place to do it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kjkjkl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2021, 06:37 AM

Thanked 1,145 Times in 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voymann88 View Post

I remember a few months ago, when I was at a water park I saw slim girl about 23 years old. She has short blonde hair. I met her at food court. She was sitting with her boyfriend. Her bikini was padded and very loose. She doesn't mind that her nipples were visible for everyone. She has small tits with big puffy nipples. They were very sweet. Her boyfriend must knew that her nipples are showing but he doesn't said to her.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sloxeiro For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2021, 05:15 PM

Thanked 1,082 Times in 65 Posts

Went to a park for a break recently, and was having a smoke when a fit milf brought her dog back from the park. She had on a set of tight 3/4 jeans and a baggy shirt. I watched as I smoked leaning against my car, She was about 6ft away (the next parking bay over) and pointed her ass completely over in my direction and bend over to to dry her little dog.

The area is very windy and I was "busy on my phone" knowing there'd be a chance of an upshirt as she was in such a pose that she wouldn't notice. Sure enough one gust came and I was treated to almost a minute of nipples. Wasn't sure what to make of it. Got in my car as I had to go and the show was still on. Here's an idea of what she was doing;
Attached Thumbnails
images (67).jpeg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sails For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2021, 07:52 AM

Thanked 1,145 Times in 51 Posts
Default What a puffy !!

Spotted this girl while shopping. She was trying on shoes and gave me and other guys fantastic view. She was about 25 years old, beautiful blonde girl. She was with her boyfriend. She was wearing oversized black bra....waaay too big. She needs a lesson how to wear fit bra. It was amazing how puffy her nipple was. I don't have a photo but when she was bending over her pink thong was showing. Nipple slip + thong slip !!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20211209_133339.jpg  
Old 12-09-2021, 07:12 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts

I posted this in a thread I made earlier this year. It's appropriate for this thread. I saw under boob instead -

I pretty much look at every woman I can while I'm out. Sometimes I might get a quick down blouse view or just admire a good looking woman but this was the first time having an experience like this.

I saw a woman bending over looking at meats at the deli. She was slim, about 5’7/5’8, wearing 2-3” heels and a nice dress with a matching top. The top was only a half shirt and it was very loose fitting. So when I first saw her, she was bending over and her top was hanging open providing very clear view to see her breasts hanging down. I’d say she’s a full 34B maybe a small C. She was in that position for at least 20-30 seconds so I admired her every second that I could. Later on I looked up an isle as I was walking by and saw a woman in a half shirt reaching up to get something off the top shelf. I took two steps back after I passed the isle. Then I realized it was the same woman. Now I got to thinking. A few minutes later I walked down an isle she was in. She was bending down for awhile to “get something off the bottom shelf”. Another great view looking up the bottom of her shirt. I got views like this over the next 10 minutes so I knew it wasn’t by accident so I was loving life! I saw a guy with her about a minute after I admired her at the deli then he disappeared. I saw a pineapple in her carriage. It wasn’t upside down but I figured that was close enough. I ended up talking to her after I got another great view in the soda isle. We discussed specials and how they make us buy more than we want. She then pointed out the old school Pepsi I was looking for. I really wasn’t planning to buy it but I ended up with that and a bunch of other things that I only picked up to get a good view.

Now I know what it feels like when guys get to view my wife when she's wearing something revealing. Heart racing and feeling in the stomach as the anticipation of seeing something builds. Or better yet, actually getting the view! I find things like this or maybe a quick view as a woman is getting something out of her carriage much more sexy and arousing than seeing people fucking at a swinger's club.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s