Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-16-2018, 01:43 PM

Default Have you ever pimped out your wife ?

Have you ever taken cash for her without her knowing it ,then passed off the encounter as some kind of swing encounter ?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohioredlover View Post
Have you ever taken cash for her without her knowing it ,then passed off the encounter as some kind of swing encounter ?
My ex used to love getting paid for giving blowjobs. Or trading sex for things. You would think she would have been better at it but was lousy.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 14sailor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 11:27 AM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts

When married to my first wife she was cheating on me. But she thought that I had know clue of it. A friend of mine was always checking her out, and it wasnt hard to tell that she was interested in him. One day I gave him the whole story on her, and all the other details about her cheating, wich I hadn't told anyone about before him. He sort of laughed, and wanted to know what the going price was for her pussy. I jokingly told him three hundred dollars, and that he could try to fuck her, and the price would also allow us to stay friends. To my surprise, he pulled out his wallet handing me three hundred dollars. I told him to go for it. A week later he met up with her at a park, and they ended up going to a motel. I was shown the proof that he had got into her panties. She was totally clueless about what transformed between us on her.
Old 09-17-2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
When married to my first wife she was cheating on me. But she thought that I had know clue of it. A friend of mine was always checking her out, and it wasnt hard to tell that she was interested in him. One day I gave him the whole story on her, and all the other details about her cheating, wich I hadn't told anyone about before him. He sort of laughed, and wanted to know what the going price was for her pussy. I jokingly told him three hundred dollars, and that he could try to fuck her, and the price would also allow us to stay friends. To my surprise, he pulled out his wallet handing me three hundred dollars. I told him to go for it. A week later he met up with her at a park, and they ended up going to a motel. I was shown the proof that he had got into her panties. She was totally clueless about what transformed between us on her.
Awesome story ! Thanks , did he come back for seconds ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 05:26 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default no pimping, but I reaped benefits

I wrote about this at length a year or two ago.
We were very young, first wife, she left for another guy, he dumped her and we got back together because we were both broke, it became a marriage of convenience, but sex was still great. She got a new job, and her boss started treating her real nice, then TOO nice. It became totally obvious he was banging her. I confronted her, we even talked about it, and it just became a part of our lives.

I got used to sloppy seconds now and then. After he fucked her silly she came home still horny. It went on for a long time, she got big raises, he bought her wardrobes and tons of lingerie, later even a company car. The boss was married with kids and it was clear he'd never leave them for my wife, so that helped quell my jealousy. After he knew that I knew, he started giving the wife stuff that I needed! For me! Audio Electronics, TVs, etc. By then we were living like real middle-class folks.

It got to the point he invited US to go out to dinner with him. He was middle aged, fit and handsome. I actually got to like the guy. After a while he and I got comfortable in each other's company. So comfortable, as a special treat for the wife, on a few occasions he arranged for us to meet him at a high-end hotel where we double-teamed her all afternoon. She really enjoyed that! Yeah, she was one insatiable woman. He accepted us as husband and wife, and we accepted him as her sugar daddy.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:50 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default pimp

Why would you want to Pimp out your wife???.... w/ or w/o money?????...… the momentary thrill, is not worth what your creating in her... or other obvious dangers....
Old 09-17-2018, 08:54 PM

Default Pimping out wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Why would you want to Pimp out your wife???.... w/ or w/o money?????...… the momentary thrill, is not worth what your creating in her... or other obvious dangers....
$$$$ talk . If she’s easy and swings a lot of guys would want to cash in
The Following User Says Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 05:13 PM

Default Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
For the same reason exhibitionist like to wear rebel flag bathing suits and have strange men send them comments. Everyone is different, judgemental, ignoring the fact that he said she was sleeping around anyway. He was reacting to not instigating her behavior.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 14sailor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 10:10 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Well!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
For the same reason exhibitionist like to wear rebel flag bathing suits and have strange men send them comments. Everyone is different, judgemental, ignoring the fact that he said she was sleeping around anyway. He was reacting to not instigating her behavior.

Good luck w/ that......
Old 09-19-2018, 02:16 AM

Thanked 8,369 Times in 553 Posts

Writing it sounds weird now, but it was the 70’s before we were married so I’d blotted it out. I tried to keep it short but it needs context otherwise seems a bit sleazy.
The conversations actually played out over several months so it’s not as quick as it seems.

A married friend and colleague Mick had had said to me how much he would like to bed my (then) girlfriend Maggie. He had never said this in front of her, it was just a bit of an ongoing joke between guys, and Maggie liked him anyway. I liked the idea that other men fancied her, but she was my girl. I returned the compliment about his wife Lee to be polite. There tended to be a lot of this kind of banter among our group at that time, as everyone was young and horny. His wife knew what he was like, but it was all just fun, so she didn’t mind as they had engaged in a bit of mild fondling with other friends after a few drinks.
Maggie was very attractive and drew a lot of admiration, however there was never any question of sharing I was happy she was my girlfriend.

When Mick used to say things like “I’d love to touch Maggie’s tits, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind”, I’d just laugh and say, “dream on”. He asked if it would bother me and I said they were her tits not mine and he had to get past her not me. He said he reckoned she would let him but only if she thought it wouldn’t bother me. He said I need to know you won’t get mad, maybe help me out a little. I regarded this all as pure fantasy and said good luck with that.
We were due to go around to his place to collect some easy chairs I was buying from him and he has suggested we stay for a bite to eat and a few drinks.
He said it might provide his opportunity for a little fun and asked if I’d play along and said there would be a bottle of Malt Whiskey in it for me whether he succeeded or not. I laughed and said, “OK Deal”. If this sounds weird, that was our standard currency for bets at the time so the prospect of relieving Mick of a bottle was too much to resist, especially when he was going to lose.

We sat down to eat with Maggie opposite me and Mick beside her with his wife opposite him and on my right.
After dinner we chatted and after a while the conversation turned slightly flirty with Mick talking about his wife’s boobs and how firm they were. The conversation ramble about bodies and boobs till Mick mentioned how nice Maggie’s were. Lee laughed and told him to behave himself. Maggie said something like “I’m afraid I can’t match yours Lee” and laughed it off. Maggie was a neat B cup and was wearing a white cotton dress and no bra in typical 70’s fashion.
At this stage I could see what Mick was up to. He could hold his drink as easy as me, but he was acting slightly more drunk than he really was, and I felt fine. Maggie was driving so was quite sober
After a few more asides about respective boobs, the punchline came “I’d love to feel yours Maggie”
Shrieks of laughter from the girls, Lee said “Mick, you are outrageous”
Maggie teased and said she already had someone to feel them for her. He didn’t give up and said, “Yeah but we are mates, I’m sure he wont mind, will you Ferg?” I said, “I don’t own them I just feel them” More laughter.
“Maggie would you mind if he doesn’t mind?” he said looking at her with these Labrador eyes.
Lee who was a little tipsy said in an affected accent “I apologize for my husband”, then collapsed in giggles.
“I don’t know, I suppose not” Maggie teased thinking this was all theoretical.
He looked at me “Ferg, mate?”
It was only at this stage that the bottle of whiskey deal came back to me. I felt bound to honour the deal but didn’t want to appear too enthusiastic to Maggie,
In a faux legal manner, I said “Those are Maggies boobs and she may allow them to be touched by anyone she wishes without interference from me”
I figured this satisfied my side of the deal without putting her under any pressure.
I think it was to everyone’s amazement that she turned to face Mick, pulled her shoulder back and said “OK, but be gentle”
Right up until that moment I thought this was all talk and fantasy, but the reality gave me a rush. Mick cupped a hand on each of her boobs and gently stroked around them, expertly drawing his thumbs over her nipples. It lasted no more than 5 seconds and he took his hands away to leave her nipples erect beneath the white cotton dress. “Thank you both, that was lovely” he said seriously, then everyone collapsed in laughter.

So yeah, I suppose I traded a grope of my girlfriends tits for a bottle of booze.
That sounds really bad Doesn’t it?

Epilogue
When he said, “Thank you both,” I didn’t know whether he was addressing Maggie and me, or her tits.
I must have been so wrapped up with Maggie that it didn’t occur to me to trade a feel of Lee’s tits.
Maggie and I had a laugh on the way home about events but never discussed the matter again.
(On reflection this seems odd)
Mick and I would make the odd reference to it, but always subtle and never in front of anyone else. He never tried to push things further.
Mick produced the Whiskey, but I ended up sharing it with him.
Maggie never knew about the whiskey
We all stayed friends till Mick and Lee moved away a couple of years later and we lost touch.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2