uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Old 03-03-2017, 02:28 PM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts
Default Daily Images of my Hotwife

Daily posts of my wife, having fun with some of the friends she makes along the journey as a Hotwife. She enjoys posing and obviously like all women, she loves attention. The more likes and positive comments the more she likes to pose. (We will continue to post as long as there is an interest in seeing more of her.)

Her Stats:
  • Age 51
  • Height 5'4"
  • Weight 116 lbs.
  • Hair Blonde
  • Eyes Blue
  • Breast Natural 34A Now 34C

Background:

Married for over 30 years with three grown children. We began actively participating in the Swing Lifestyle roughly 12 years ago when we had an unplanned encounter with a male neighbor/friend. Since that time we have actively participated in the Lifestyle and traveled to Resorts, Clubs and events regularly around the world. We are active nudists and both enjoy sex. She favors men and having at least two at the same time is her true desire. Over the course of the years she has had sex with countless men.

Her Desires:
  • MFM
  • "Average" sized cocks
  • "Cougar" Activity
  • Group/Gangbang Activity
  • DP
  • DVP
  • light bondage
  • light spankings
  • Dominant manly men.

Looking forward to exposing her talents here.

I will begin with a few of the older images to show where we started. This is one of the first other cocks she enjoyed during an overnight stay at a Marriott Hotel with a 24 year old Marine on leave. Other posts will be from current day and some older.
Attached Thumbnails
Jeremy.jpeg   Jeremy2.jpeg  

Jeremy3.jpeg   Jeremy4.jpeg  

Jeremy6.jpeg   nude and used.jpeg  

Old 03-03-2017, 02:34 PM

Thanked 37,332 Times in 2,750 Posts

Now that's a good starting point for a thread. She looks really nice and they both seem to be enjoying themselves. I hope you keep going and this little thread develops into a nice collection of your wife's photos. Perhaps you have some videos you'd like to share as well. If you don't have access to the video section you might want to check out the Ladies of the OCC for an all access free pass to the site. Have fun posting.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost67 View Post
Now that's a good starting point for a thread. She looks really nice and they both seem to be enjoying themselves. I hope you keep going and this little thread develops into a nice collection of your wife's photos. Perhaps you have some videos you'd like to share as well. If you don't have access to the video section you might want to check out the Ladies of the OCC for an all access free pass to the site. Have fun posting.
Thanks for your post. She had a blast this night, we were traveling and had gone out for dinner and to a small downtown bar afterward for a drink. She was waiting in the ladies room line when this guy approached her and really put the moves on her. It made her feel really hot to have this young guy hitting on her and making her feel sexy and hot. She definitely rocked his night in return.

We do have a lot of video but I have not seen the link to post anything other than the image files. We will check out the thread you mentioned.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2017, 03:37 PM

Was clearing pictures from my phone and came across two taken as she was getting ready to go out to a lifestyle dance on Saturday February 18th. She was in a friends camper and her friends husband took these and texted them to me. Too good not to share on a Friday afternoon.
Attached Thumbnails
Getting ready to party.jpeg   a.JPG  

Old 03-03-2017, 04:22 PM

Thanked 4,033 Times in 403 Posts

Very nice. We're in the LS as well. Cheers!
Old 03-04-2017, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
Very nice. We're in the LS as well. Cheers!
Awesome, it can be a lot of fun for both. We sent you back a PM with some of our LS sites and profile name. Have fun out there!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2017, 12:58 AM

Talking

Some images of her for Saturday.

A good friend dropped by our RV tonight and she tried her best to seduce him as he and I talked. She got his pants off and gave him a blowjob. She covered his cock with chocolate syrup and whipped cream and sucked him until he blew a load down her throat. She then lay on his lap working to get him hard again telling him she wanted us both to fuck her. (Poor lighting in the Camper for photos) She called us into the bedroom and was in the last position telling us we can share any hole we wanted.

Guess which one we chose?

Have a great rest of your night!
Attached Thumbnails
giving head.jpeg   After his blowjob.jpeg  

04 BJ.JPG  
Old 03-05-2017, 11:59 AM

Nothing beats a having friends and Friend's With Benefits are the best to have around. Outside of good FWB's nothing beats a Sunday BlowJob from my wife like our friend enjoys!
Attached Thumbnails
1.JPG   3.JPG  

5.JPG   8.JPG  

12.JPG   23.JPG  

27.JPG   31.JPG  

33.JPG   35.JPG  

Old 03-06-2017, 01:52 AM

Two couples in a hotel room spending Mardi Gras after partying hard all night. My wife is sleeping while our friends husband is drifting off. His wife and I are playing and we find my wife and her husband starting to catch their second wind begin to play around.
Attached Thumbnails
Foreplay.jpeg   fuck me.JPG  

God you taste amazing.jpeg   Just fuck me.JPG  

That was a lot of cum.jpeg   Which Hole can I have.jpeg  

You are so deep nside my ass like this.jpeg   You in my ass.jpeg  

You woke me up.jpeg  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2017, 02:10 AM

Default My Wife Getting Pantsed In Public

Saw a good story on line earlier about a hot mom getting pantsed in public and wanted to share one of our own stories about a similar situation.

My wife was 8 months pregnant with our first child and we were out on a pontoon boat with two other couples on a lake for a weekend afternoon lake cruise and picnic. This was early on in our marriage and all vanilla friends. We had done some swimming and ate earlier in the day and were pulling an inner tube behind the pontoon for a few hours around the lake. My wife was the only one not drinking and staying in the boat all afternoon. Finally, she decided to get into the water and let the guy who owned the boat pull my wife around the water, slowly. That was all good times as we made our way around the water and busy lake a few times.

My wife had on a lifejacket and a pair of white maternity bikini bottoms. The last few turns he took with her I could see her having to hold on to the tube as her body was being pulled off by the force of the water and speed. We had stopped and he asked if my wife was ok and she said yes, she just felt like she might loose her bottoms in the turns. He told her ok, no more fast turns and then pulled the boat to the point of the line being tense when he pulled back full on the stick. This time she struggled to get up on top of the tube but once she puled herself up she was loving it and having fun. She did not realize that the drag from the water had totally peeled her bottoms off her and she was now starke naked below the waist.

I think all of us guys on the boat along with several other boaters enjoyed the sights that day as we pulled her around the lake showing her off for probably about 20 minutes. We never did find the bathing suit bottoms in the lake anywhere.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:

Tags
hotwife, milf amateur, moms, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s