uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-29-2017, 12:08 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts
Default Micro Bikini versus Nude on the beach

I find it interesting that a lot of ladies that wear Micros are mature. I wonder if it's because they grow more comfortable with their exhibitionist side as they become 35 and over?
I know my wife certainly has. She has several Micros that range from standard to just the outline.

For those who have wives/GFs/sex friends etc. who wear micros on the beach and also go nude on the beach, what do they say is the difference in how it makes them feel (it can be either on populated beaches or secluded beaches)?

My wife has done both on secluded beaches many many times and says the micro makes her feel more naughty while being nude more free and open.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2017, 11:58 AM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default Micros are just plain sexy.

Micros are just plain sexy.
But on a nude beach? Personally, I'd think that a woman wearing a micro with a top on a nude beach is trying to draw attention to herself. Is that a bad thing? No.

Because lets face it, with a tiny micro, especially see-thru, she might as well be nude.
If a woman is substantially over weight, probably more attractive to be nude.
just my opinions..............
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2017, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Micros are just plain sexy.
But on a nude beach? Personally, I'd think that a woman wearing a micro with a top on a nude beach is trying to draw attention to herself. Is that a bad thing? No.

Because lets face it, with a tiny micro, especially see-thru, she might as well be nude.
If a woman is substantially over weight, probably more attractive to be nude.
just my opinions..............
Remember once I was at Rio's Spa in London. There were naked ladies around. But, when a Japanese lady came into the sauna in a micro bikini, I could not take my eyes off her. The bikini barely covered her nipples, quim lips and anus. She looked incredibly sexy.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 04:23 AM

Default Micros make her feel naughtier

My gf, now 31, says that she perfers wearing her micro bottoms when we are on clothing optional beaches rather then being completly nude. And the reason she is giving for that is that it makes her feel much sexier and naughtier and I think so too . I can as well see a strict difference in her behavior when she wears a micro compared to when she is nude. When wearing a micro she becomes a bit more b*tchier in her attitude especially when walking on the beach I have noticed. It is hard to describe but her face expression and walking style is much more "look at me" compared to when she is walking nude. I think she sees her self more like a model when wearing the micros and the beach is then her cat walk. And one thing for sure, she becomes much much hornier when wearing her micros.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:13 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Oh yeah a micro bikini is much sexier then being naked. I think it's because they are so small they draw attention to her and really highlight her tits, her ass and her pussy. If she's naked you just don't get the same effect.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 12:42 PM

Thanked 12,158 Times in 453 Posts

If your significant other can pull off a micro bikini...congratulations!! That's hot!

At the nude beach though, micro bikinis can be frowned upon. Naked nudists often don't like them because they do bring attention to the vag or breasts.
And then not everyone can pull that off that look. Unless the bod is tight it can end up looking like sausage wrapped up in string. It can actually emphasize the "rolls" more so than the vag or breasts. Not to be sexist; but that's not a good look.

My fiancée, who doesn't have rolls by any means, prefers the bathing-suit cover-up. Her favorite one ends right at the butt crack in length, and the top part is so wide that her long nipples usually end up popping out on the sides. So people looking can see her vag peeking out from underneath the cover up, or her boobs "nipple-slipping." That makes her feel sexy; while not really naked. And that seems much more acceptable - for some odd reason - to other nudists. But if she's going to go swimming she prefers to be completely naked; and all she has to do is untie the cover up and it just falls right off her.

So if your significant other can't pull off the micro bikini for whatever reason, there's the cover-up, pare or sarong. They come in different variations - from tame to really sexy. You can get the same effect from both.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 10:53 PM

In our younger years my wife had a very small blue bikini bottom that was 2 very small patches of fabric held together by 4 straps clipped on both sides. It was cut so low that she had to constantly pull up the front if she wanted to stay decent.She didn't like g strings anyway because the rear string annoyed her. Except for a slightly wider back it revealed the same amount.

At the time we mainly went regularly to a nude beach where she always was nude. Normally when we went to a nude beach she only wore a short dress or oversize men's singlet any way so she had to be nude as she had no other clothing.

On this day we went to a clothed beach, but topless was OK but rare, so she went topless with the very small bikini bottom. When it was time to go she wanted to take one more walk up the beach so I climbed the steep hill with our beach gear while she went of down the beach with nothing on but the brief blue bottom. I waited a while and she didn't come and from the car park at the top of the hill I couldn't see her so I went looking. I found her between a rock wall talking to a naked guy. Nude was illegal here but someone had built a low wall out of rocks so he couldn't be seen from the only beach access. She was laying next to him having a great time, her bikini bottom unclipped on both sides and barely visible between her spread legs. It didn't cover much at all and it wasn't even a token to modesty.

Lying next to a guy with spread legs wasn't unusual for her and she'd done it many times on a nude beach where she would chat to a guy with her legs wide open but I found the very little fabric cover much sexier than totally nude, even though there was so little covered that she might as well have taken it off. Or maybe she had before I arrived?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stillplayingmore For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 09:56 PM

There's nothing hotter to me than a "regular" female with the confidence to wear a sexy suit. The young tight girls with fake boobs are certainly allowed to wear them too, but more often than not, it seems like these are the least confident and often needy. The older milfs showing their sexy side in spite of their imperfections are so much hotter to me because they are willing to say "I don't mind if you know I am a sexual being". And when they're wearing a tiny suit it can even accentuate their boldness, because when you're in a setting where nudity is allowed, there isn't usually a blatant sexual component to the lack of clothes. A woman wearing a provocative suit and doing so in a situation around other people wearing swimwear is leaving no doubt about her desire to be seen as a vixen.
Of course nude or micro bikini, I'll take them as they come.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wtrski For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2023, 06:52 PM

Default Changes

Interesting to read this thread after a 5 year gap and see how things have changed. It seems micro bikinis, certainly at the ass and tits, have gone from riske to just totally normal.
Still prefer the nude beach, but you can pretty much see everything everywhere at the moment and the tiny bit of fabric is making less and less difference. Probably still room for a bit more to go from the pussy area...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2023, 02:47 AM

I like it when my girlfriend is more naked than the others. Having her topless and wearing a thong on a normal beach turns me on way more than when she is completely naked on a beach where others are also completely naked.

It's even more exciting when she goes topless and wearing a thong in a hotel swimming pool. (Just like these girls.)
Attached Thumbnails
water park 30.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MasterYoda For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s