Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2019, 11:48 AM

Thanked 1,256 Times in 31 Posts
Default Amazing

fheath, you sir, are a hero. I just finished reading through this entire thread. Thank you for sharing with us your experiences with your amazing wife! I seriously need to get a pool.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ak_Sparky For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2019, 05:30 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

With cold weather and work things have been slow on the adult fun side of things. That changed a little last week. My wife was approaching spring break at work. She requested that I spend some time at home. She said she was dying to do some teasing. In this conversation i can truly say my wife loves to be seen and really enjoys the Male reactions to her exposing. I agreed.

After work on Monday I arrive home to my wife in a short leather skirt and tight res blouse wearing her sheer bra and no panties. Very prominent nipples poking. We went to a sports bar in the next town. She received plenty of attention as guys found reasons to pass by ogling her nipples poking. After several hours she was ready to go. She was disappointed that she didn't get the desired attention she wanted. I mentioned the guys continously passing by but she remained disappointed.

Tuesday night she said we should have someone come over so she can unintentionally expose and tease. I could not come up with an agreeable candidate. She was also struggling. Requirements were single Male with unintentional exposing. We both fell asleep with no idea who. She called me Wednesday and said we haven't seen Wayne in a long time.

Wayne is the father of a close friend of my wife. My wifes friend and her mother died in a car wreck years ago and we have stayed in touch since. He has actually done some consulting for me over the years. We will randomly call each other over time, mostly him calling me to check in and just catch up. It had been months since our last contact.

I asked if she was sure. She said he is single and always attentive when shes around. She gave a list of reasons but mostly he is safe according to her. I believe he is 70 so I agreed. She said I invite for a afternoon cookout. She will handle all from there.

I did as instructed. Wayne was excited I called. He talked for a solid 30 minutes till I said he should drop by tomorrow that we were both off work and grilling, it would be good to catch up in person. He quickly agreed, asking time and what to bring. 11 a.m and bring an appetite.
Old 03-20-2019, 12:39 PM

As I am an early riser I was up and drinking coffee when my phone rang Thursday morning. It was Wayne, he is an early riser also. He was asking again if he should bring anything for the cookout. I laughed at him asking why he was up at 7 a.m. thinking about this. He said he is up at 5 a.m. every day and today he had something to look forward to. I again said we have all covered but if he was still a scotch drinker he might bring his own as I do not have much in that arena in my bar. He said he already put a bottle in his car.

We continued talking to the point I said, look, if you want to come on now we can actually visit face to face. He quickly agreed and said he would be there Within an hour.

A little background on Wayne. His daughter and my wife were best friends in college. They visited each others homes and she was in our wedding which Wayne and his wife attended. Later my wife was in her wedding and this was really when I got to know Wayne and his wife. We stayed in touch. They lived a little over an hour away from us so not too far. Several years later his wife and daughter were in a car wreck where both passed away. Wayne was left with his son and a granddaughter. His son is in the military and visits when he can and the grandson visits rarely as he has a stepmother now. As I said earlier he is retired and I would hire him as I expanded my company to assist as a consultant on several occasions. He and I stay in periodic contact by phone but it's been many months since we last met for an evening meal.

After we hung up I felt bad that I had not kept in more consistent contact. Just by the two calls I could tell his excitement to have the invite. I then woke my wife to tell her that Wayne would be here earlier than expected. Over coffee she said she was going to shower in the far bedroom. If I would sit where we are now with Wayne she would give him an accidental show. She got up, moved her chair to face my chair. She said you sit here and Wayne sit where I'm sitting. She will come out of the shower into the kitchen. She said just tell Wayne she was in the shower and you forgot to tell me.

Wayne must have driven 120 mph. We were still drinking coffee when he pulled into our drive. My wife ran to the far bedroom as I walked out, coffee in hand to greet Wayne. He was elated to be at our home. We talked for some time in my driveway. He asked about my wife and I said she was still In the bed but we can talk over coffee. We headed in. We sat as placed by my wifes earlier instructions.

We are having a nice visit. Maybe fifteen minutes I hear the bedroom door as we talk. Wayne's chair has an unobstructed view of our kitchen. My back is somewhat to the kitchen. We have two pictures on the wall with a mirror in between. She placed the chair where I see the kitchen as a reflection in the pictures and I can see almost half the kitchen in the mirror. I dont recall what Wayne was saying but in midsentence he stopped, staring past me. I see my wife in the reflection.

She walked into the kitchen completely naked with a towel wrapped in her hair. I pause a second. She is walking from the refrigerator to sink back to the refrigerator. I sort of whisper, are you ok? Wayne says nothing, he is staring past me. I hear the dishwasher door open. I turn in my chair to look behind me. My wife has her back to us. She is bending over doing something on the lower rack in the dishwasher. I am looking directly at her pussy and butt hole. A full on clear view as she is standing legs apart bent over. I turn back to face Wayne. He is in the same position staring.

He finally looks at me. I smile and put my finger to my lips signaling to keep quiet. He looks back at her. She finally stands and continues moving about in the kitchen. Wayne silently watches as she moves about. Her reflection is clear enough to show her nipples were hard as diamond cutters. Throughout her movements she gave Wayne many different views. Full frontal, sides, back, etc... After a good three or four minutes, she finishes a drink. She opens the dishwasher and bends further with her legs opened wider placing her glass as far back as she could holding that pose. I turn again. I'm thinking good lord, we had a view of every detail back to front.

As she stands I turn back in my chair. Wayne has not taken his eyes off her. I see her pick up a magazine and start our way as she opens it. She stops a few feet from us. She is facing directly at Wayne looking at the magazine. She pauses and looks up. My wife has become quite the actress. She does a startled shock dropping the magazine, her tits bouncing as I'm looking at her in the mirror. Not quite a squeal but she added a noise for effect.

She stands with both hands on her tits. I found this funny because I'm looking at her in the mirror at the same time looking at Wayne. His eyes are moving from her pussy to her blonde strip to her tits to face then back. She has her fingers open so both her hard nipples are clearly visible. She starts apologizing saying she did not know he was here yet. After apologizing for being naked a second time still standing full frontal. Wayne finds his voice and sense of humor. He said, honey, you have absolutely no reason to apologize to me, you just made my whole year in five minutes. She is somewhat fidgety crossing her feet then opening again as they interact. She said, how long have you guys been here. She is stalling. Wayne, eyes still moving up and down her body, said, since you walked into the kitchen. She again put on a good embarrassed acting job continuing to fidget. After relaying her embarrassment, Wayne said, smiling, no need to be embarrassed by me, I should be apologizing to you.

At this point it was an awkward pause of silence. I also turned my chair so I can see her. She is standing about five feet facing Wayne. First thing i notice is looking at her pussy. Shes standing normal but I'm looking at one completely smooth pussy. She still has a hand on each tit but nipples clearly seen between her fingers. After the somewhat long pause, she sighs and as she drops her hands said well I guess you have seen everything by now. Wayne, still looking her up and down responded smiling, very clearly. She put her hands on her hips, stuck her tongue at him and walked past bouncing her tits.

As she passed by headed to our bedroom. Wayne looked at me and said you are one lucky man. I smiled and said yes I am. Wayne said pardon my forwardness but I've always thought she had a great body but she is perfect. As he finished saying this she comes back casually walking naked. She said I forgot my magazine. Wayne watched her walk towards him and she turned. Ass to him. Shes sort of facing me and winks. Legs apart, she bends down and pauses as she retrieved her magazine. He now has her pussy fully exposed to him from maybe three feet. She stands, turns and said now I'll finish getting dressed. Wayne quickly said. No need on my part. She slapped him on the shoulder as she passed by.

Wayne was ecstatic. I said well I guess you got to see everything that time. He smiled and said I have every detail etched in my mind. We continued talking. One thing he said though was he has always had the impression that my wife was ultra conservative. We talked a lot about life, business, family, etc....
Old 03-20-2019, 03:21 PM

My wife came back wearing a tight blue under armor tshirt and black tight workout pants. Her nipples were poking hard against the tshirt. This was thirty minutes or so after her naked episode. Wayne said, well I think you are almost as beautiful wearing clothes. She hit him on the shoulder as she passed. She said that next time announce ourselves and she would not have put us through that. Wayne said sarcastically, "if" I get another invite, I am sneaking in the house praying for a repeat opportunity. My wife said, really? Wayne responded, absolutely, when you get my age one doesn't get those opportunities.

We spent the morning and early afternoon visiting and catching up as I said. Around 2 p.m. we grilled and ate. Afterwards Wayne excused himself. My wife finally asked me what I thought of her earlier performance. I said you just need to listen to Wayne's continued references throughout the day to know he loved it. She was beaming. I asked if she was planning anything else. She said she was not sure but if the opportunity presented itself to go with it. Soon Wayne returned with a bag. Out came a bottle of scotch, crown royal and vodka. My wife half jokingly said, good lord Wayne, you trying to see me naked again. He stuttered some this time but gathered up to say, whatever works.

We again spent the next several hours drinking snacking and talking. Weather turned a little nasty so we moved inside. We ended up in our casual den drinking talking and watching television.

Skipping through the small talk as visiting continued. Now its later in the afternoon. We are watching some movie half ass drunk. Wayne had put away a third of his bottle. With blinds closed and curtains drawn this room can get dark in mid day. I look over. Wayne is asleep in the oversized chair. My wife leads me to the kitchen. New idea. She said she will go put on a robe and lay on the sofa. She will pretend to pass out and that I could lead it from there. Well we made drinks and she changed into her green silk robe. As she walked in she opened the robe flashing me and a still sleeping Wayne. She laid on the sofa feet at Wayne's chair head at mine.

I couldn't really tell she was naked lying there but as she took a drink or moved it was definitely obvious with her tits moving under the robe. We spent the next several hours talking and drinking while Wayne slept and snored. My wife looked at me and said I'm really going to nap/sleep so if Wayne wakes up have fun. Maybe ten minutes I'm the only one alive. I go around opening curtains and blinds to light the room. Ten minutes later still sleeping. I'm wandering around for some time drinking and bored. There's nothing on television I can find. I finally sit and find a channel with spring baseball.

As i watch i did take an opportunity to open the top of my wifes robe some. Just enough to show that she was braless. Skip ahead Wayne finally snores himself awake. He sits up looking disoriented. I ask if he was ok. He asked how long he slept. I said a few hours. He started apologizing. I said no problem we continued till my wife passed out too. He then noticed her. He was looking at her not saying anything so I volunteered. I said, yep. She spilled her drink all over her so she ran and put her clothes in the wash. After some small talk Wayne asked permission to make himself another drink. I laughed and asked since when do I give permission. He smiled and said I guess you are right.

He returned drink in hand. I asked if he was drunk. He said he slept off most of it but not too bad yet. We both laughed at the term yet. As we talked and watched baseball he kept looking over at my wife sleeping. I could tell he wanted to ask something but was working to it. I guess he finally woke up enough and the scotch gave him some courage. He asked me if she was only wearing the robe. I played dumb. I said, I dont know why. He again trying to find the right words said, it looks like she is and her top is close to falling off. I glanced at her. He was correct. Her movements had opened the top a little further showing a whole lot of cleavage and really close to her right nipple being exposed. I thought to myself how did I miss this.

I said it sure looks like she just put on her robe to me. I offered to get a blanket and cover her if he liked. I think he said no repeatedly five or six times. I offered to adjust the top to cover her exposed area in a sarcastic tone. He said one more drink and I'll request to loosen it. We held up our drink as if to toast and we drank. I was hoping that she would move a little to release her right nipple but no. We continued but Wayne was distracted.

Later on his second drink Wayne again was distracted. Like a kid wanting to ask but afraid I waited. He made several comments but I waited. About half way through his drink he just blurted out, well on my second drink, let's loosen that robe. I was actually kind of shocked at how forward he was. I smiled to myself. I said, damn Wayne you must really want to see tits. He held his drink up too a big gulp and said I sure do. I laughed with him. I said Wayne you are drunk. He again held his glass up and said I sure am, drinking the rest. I said you might want to slow down. He got up and returned with a full glass smiling said this is my last one. He was standing in front of me looking down at her.

I asked what he was doing he said I'm waiting for that side of her robe to fall off. He was pointing at her right tit. I said that may take awhile without help. He said I'll wait as long as it takes, shes perfect. So yep, Wayne is hammered. I said you want me to move it so her nipple is out. He looked at me like a kid again and said will you. I scooted forward in the chair. I reach over and gently tugged. The robe slipped across her right nipple exposing it to Wayne standing the staring. After a second or two he said that's just beautiful.
Old 03-20-2019, 05:03 PM

Sorry for breaks in this...

Wayne eventually sits down as we talk he stares at her nipple. I eventually say you know it's just a tit. Wayne said yes to you it is. I haven't seen a tit since his wife passed. His response made me feel bad again. My wife made a big movement with her shoulders and legs. The right side of the robe fell off completely. The left side now has most of her nipple exposed. Her legs are almost all exposed with the front covering her pussy completely. Wayne half whispered, I wish that left breast was out. Still feeling bad about his previous statement, I didn't make him work for it. I had to stand this time and slipped the robe completely off her tit. Her tits are now completely exposed. I really wanted to kiss one but held back.

Wayne was on a talking roll. He was talking about when the girls would come to the house from school and my wife always dress so conservatively even her one piece swimsuit was conservative. He even said that he had fantasized about her body and how good she would look naked. Most of the time he is talking to her tits rather than looking at me. Well I announced I need a cig and asked if he wanted to join me. He excused himself to the restroom. As I walked away and he turned to the restroom I said shake it too much or you might get a surprise. He said I wish laughing.

We reconvened to our chairs. Conversation turned to casual talk. Skipping forward. Out of the blue Wayne asked if i thought she was completely naked. I said probably. I said when she has on a robe she is normally nude under it around the house. Long quiet pause. I was waiting on him to ask but he could not either find the courage or the words. I turned back to the baseball game. I waited several minutes. Nothing. I finally asked why. He said after seeing her fully naked this morning, he really wanted to see everything again.

Our furniture in this room is all oversized. The sofa is huge built custom to the chairs. She is laying flat on her back left arm straight and her right around behind her pillow. The robe is completely open on the front to where it is tied. Her left leg is slightly bent and her right is bent and pulled up and out. This caused most of her legs to be exposed but the front of the robe was gathered and had fallen between her legs covering her pussy completely. I took a mental picture of this to remember. There was no way any movement by her would have exposed her further.

I jokingly said, damn Wayne I thought you got a up close mental picture this morning as she bent over, you were right there staring. He smiled and said he sure did and tried to take in every detail, crevass and fold. He also said that he had never seen a pussy so smooth and hairless. I said, wax. He said he had another mystery answered today. I asked what. He said she is a true blonde. I laughed. He then said, So? I stood, walked to her hip. The sash was tied with a loop so a gentle pull and it was off. I lifted the left side and slipped if off her hip. Her full left side of her body was exposed but the right side of the robe was still covering her pussy.

I sat back down. I said I guess that mystery is solved. Wayne looked puzzled. What mystery. I smiled and said if she was naked or not. We both chuckled. We both went outside so I could smoke again. I refresh my drink as I passed, Wayne said hes over done. As I smoked Wayne was talking and talking about how he was so excited to come visit and see my wife naked was just a dream come true. Awkwardly I kept accepting his thank yous over and over. It was mainly the scotch talking. Wayne would never be so forward in his descriptions and requests sober. I finally told him I would remove the robe when we return.
Old 03-21-2019, 11:27 AM

I was hoping you would have another update before the pool opened up and you didn’t disappoint. Hot story so far. I love how your wife just gets the itch to play around and you just have to suffer through it. Just kidding....I hope that someday my wife will be just as ambitious as yours but right now we are pretty much at the start of your story. I’m not complaining by any means but until she gets as comfy with showing off as your wife has, Im afraid I will have to live that part of my life vicariously through you.

Wayne sounds like a good choice for her to show off her charms. It’s sad that his wife and daughter passed away but good to know he’s got friends like you and your wife. It’s especially hot to know that he knew your wife in college and most likely was curious to see what was under that suit. I don’t think he has to wonder anymore though.

Looking forward to the rest of the story after her robe comes off. :-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 11:56 AM

The thing I have come to enjoy most is that patience is a virtue. By this I mean that for years I would try an orchestrate situations that "might" entail her being exposed or anything as little as a nipple poking through her top.

She has become the instigator. I have found myself wanting to make suggestions but I wait. She loves the act/performance and reactions of the other party. If I wait she will inevitably come up with something. If we go out and she is wanting to flash or be overly exposed but does not get the desired reaction or any notice she wants to try harder. I honestly think she enjoys the process and event as much as I do, if not more. By our conversations she at least enjoys them as much as me.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 01:43 PM

I can finish Wayne's visit now.

I left off we were outside. When we returned, Wayne stopped off to visit the restroom again. I sat down my wife was in the same position. Robe completely open both tits exposed. The left side of the robe was laying on the sofa exposing her hip. Her entire left side was exposed from shoulder to toe. The right side continued covering her pussy completely. I wanted to say something to verify my suspicion that she was awake but I didn't. I guess I was enjoying not knowing for sure. I just sat there enjoying the sight.

Wayne took forever. I made a trip to the kitchen and returned. As I entered the den I turned on the overhead lights above the sofa. This lit her up like a spotlight. I sit. Her position had changed some. Her left leg was more over, partially under the back cushions. Her right leg was bent more and pulled up and out. I even got up to look. The silk robe was still gathered between her legs but opening her legs wider had a hint of skin exposed but just barely. Wayne returns. He said he had not pissed so hard for so long since his 50's. I said it's the scotch. He agreed saying her hadn't drank this much since after the funerals.

He is standing over my wife sipping his scotch just looking. After a full minute of him taking in her tits and partially exposed body, he looked at me. He said, can you remove the rest, pointing at her pussy. I acted like I forgot that I said I would. I stood at her hip with Wayne directly beside me. I reached down and gently pulled. The silk just slithered off. My wife is now fully naked and exposed. I'm also taken aback by how much she had opened her legs. Granted she almost always has a gap between her thighs but this position has her stretched and completely exposed. Wayne and I are now both taking in how much she has exposed and silently covering every detail.

I finally speak. I said damn Wayne, I guess there's no secrets left. He said this is just fantastic. She is so smooth and beautiful. I said, well I guess I can guarantee you can get as much detail now as your memory can handle. He bends forward. His face is hovering maybe a foot above her pussy. He paused then said, you are absolutely right. I turn and sit. Wayne continues standing over her. I was looking at her while he would talk and con not recall exacts but he was mumbling something talking to himself I guess. I attributed this to the scotch. I swear he stood at her hip for a solid five minutes. In between many positive comments he would bend down and have is face what looked to be inches away from being buried between her legs. She had to feel him breathing.

I sat there quietly watching. I assume he finally got all the up close and personal inspection he needed. He turned to me and said, you my boy are a lucky sob. I smiled and agreed. He asked if he could sit on the sofa at her feet. I said sure. I sarcastically asked if he was done and wanted me to cover her again. He must have took me serious. He responded almost begging, please no.

He sat at her feet and turned angling towards me. He is looking straight up her body. An unobstructed view of her pussy, every millimeter and of her tit. We sit talking casually for another hour. Periodically he would make a comment about what he was seeing and thinking. Lots of small talk. Most of the time he was talking to her pussy instead of me. I dont blame him. My wife would make small movements adjusting legs, shoulders, etc.. we would stop talking. When she would stop, Wayne would say something like oh good I thought that she was waking up. After several of these, I said, you still haven't got enough. He smiled and said, this old man can sit here all night looking at this beautiful sight.

Once I have a cigarette while drinking, I want one about every twenty minutes. So about every twenty minutes I would excuse myself to have a cigarette and relieve myself outside. After about five cigarettes my wife started moving groggily. So had to be about an hour and a half of Wayne thoroughly inspecting her naked body she started moving around groggily. She would mumble and flail to get into positions. Funny, but at one point she had her left leg bent up resting against the back of the sofa and her right leg swung off the sofa and foot on the floor. Wayne is sitting there bug eyed looking at her pussy practically doing the splits. I smiled and asked, is that a better view? To my surprise, Wayne leaned over on his right hand towards her pussy, a little over a foot away, paused inspecting her pussy. He leand back and said, any and every view is perfect.

She did the flailing and moving wakeup process for several minutes pausing in between positions. At one point she was in the fetal position knees to chest on her side giving Wayne a view of her pussy and anus. Eventually, she ended in a somewhat sitting position, legs open straight out laying back into the cushions. She had her head straight back eyes closed. I asked her if she needed help. She did a incoherent mumbling response. I laughed and said I need English. She rolled her head toward me. Way could not see her face. She opened both eyes. Her eyes were bright, she smiled and winked at me. Now I knew. I asked again. She slurred a yes. In the process of her flailing the silk robe was was off but holding on around both her elbows. She did her noodle arm flailing till she was completely naked still in the sitting/laying position.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 03:20 PM

At least now I know she had been awake and was not the least bit drunk. With the smile and wink I was now following her lead. Wayne is still sitting just watching her tits bounce as she moves saying nothing. I said, you know you lost your robe. I get a guttural mmmhhumm. I'll take that as a yes. She did it again. I asked if she wanted to go to bed. Same guttural response. I asked if that was a yes. She smiled and slurred a yes eyes closed. I asked if she needed help. A drunkenly sarcastic yes was slurred. Now my turn. I asked Wayne if he was sober enough to help. He said in a gentleman's tone whatever I need. I said I'm a little drunk so, before i could finish, Wayne was standing and said, no problem I can help. Good.

As I stood, I put my drink on the edge of the coffee table. Wayne took the left arm me right. We are each straddling an open leg. I look down and thought damn she looks good naked. Strange what you think and recall. Our first attempt was clumsy at best. She should get an academy award. She went limp as we lifted causing her to flop back down in the sofa giggling at us. She is drunkenly making fun of us and giggling. I blamed Wayne. Wayne said he was having trouble with his grip. I said you will not break her. He just looked at me with this I'm trying to just touch her arm look. I smiled and said. You'll be ok.

As we got her to her feet on the second attempt I moved my leg back knocking the coffee table causing my drink to fall and spill on the rug. I faked panic. Wayne got behind my wife holding her up as I fake the urgency to clean. My wife is giving him some trouble struggling. I look up. He has his left arm hooked under her left arm extended straight. His right is wrapped around her just below her tits. His left arm sticking straight out looked funny. I fake quickly picked up the ice and glass. I look up and she is doing the knee wobble causing him to struggle more. She is giggling and teasing Wayne about not dropping her. Hes actually laughing saying he has her but a little help on her part wouldn't hurt. I ask Wayne if he has her so I can get a towel from the kitchen. My wife drunkenly answered giggling, sure he does. He said I'm good right now.

I walk to the kitchen and go through several dish towels till I find the one I want. I walk back. I can hear both giggling and laughing. As Im walking in the position has changed. He is struggling holding her and shes dropping to the left. He does a hop lifting her. At the same time he wraps his left arm across her chest. His hand lands flat on her right tit squeezing her chest to him. Now he has his right arm across under her tits and left across her chest pulling her to him upright. His left hand has her nipple square in his palm and is actually squeezing holding her to him. Before I can say something my wife giggling said, I guess you got me now. He apologetically said I do now. I started cleaning my mess. I look up and she is giggling saying dont pop her boob. He laughing saying I'm trying not to. They go back and forth. I take my time.

She said wait, hows this. I'm getting up. She is standing better. He said yes, much better. He did not release her tit as far as I could tell. I said smiling, I guess I can put this away while you guys finish. I didn't wait for a response. I took the glass and towel to the kitchen. I take my time, slowly. I rinse the towel, I rinse the glass. I put the glass in the dishwasher and slowly return. As I walk in I'm looking at his hand. He has her hard nipple between his fingers and slowly massaging till he sees me and stops. I politely ask if they are ready. Both said yes. She does another great acting job all the way to the bedroom.

We get her on top of the bed and we have to pull her up onto the pillows. She is on her back talking and fake slurring. She thanked us for our help and was apologizing to Wayne for her behavior. He accepted all but kept telling her he should be the one apologizing and thanking. We left her in that position. After awhile maybe another hour I had Wayne agree to stay the night. As we were going to bed wayne asked if I thought my wife fell asleep again on the bed. I say no idea and why. He said it would be great to get to see her a last time naked. I could tell he had sobered up. I said I'll go see. Nope, my wife was waiting for me. I told her his request. She smiled and got on top of the bedspread. She put both arms behind her head under the pillow and opened her legs. She asked hows this. Good. I went back and said shes somewhat in the same position but definitely out.

We walk in. He just walks up to her and looks down. After a good minute, I asked Wayne, well. Not looking away he said another minute. After his minute we set him up in the guest room and I headed to bed. Next morning we are up drinking coffee. I was not going to mention any of last night we were actually talking about my business. During a lull he said, thank you. I asked for what. He said allowing me to see you wife naked and all of last night. He went on about how much it meant to him. We discussed some of the night. He even apologized for touching her. I laughed and said no problem, damsel in distress comes with hazards. He smiled and said I would take all those hazards.

My wife eventually joined us wearing flannel pjs. We were disappointed. She was apologizing for her drinking too much and behavior. We all laughed it off. Eventually Wayne headed home but promised to return the invite soon.
Old 03-22-2019, 06:37 PM

The conversations.

After I set Wayne up in the guest room I returned to my wife. Not much was said. We were both so worked up we tore into each other. Working with a drunk dick, I was exhausted and fell asleep afterwards.

Next morning early Wayne and I had coffee and really talked business mostly. During a lull Wayne said he really appreciated last night and me allowing him to see my wife naked. I laughed and said well after you arrived it wasn't much that could have been different. He said he has her entire body etched in his memory. His words here, "If I had to describe your wifes private area in a year it would be identical". He assured me that he has a mental picture even to the point she was a little wet. I had him go into detail. He said that she was obviously having a really good drunk dream. He said he noticed that she was wet and that her, his word, clitorius was swollen so that's why he had to get closer looks. Most everything else I knew. He did say the actual highlight was having her naked body against him. I said so it wasn't copping a feel. He went to stuttering but agreed reluctantly.

Eventually, my wife entered wearing flannel pjs. I was a little disappointed. Heres the academy award. She immediately apologized for her drinking last night. Wayne said that we all drank a little too much so no apology needed. My wife said yes but you two got to visit while I passed out in bed missing everything. Wayne was looking at me puzzled. I was a little confused. I said what's your last memory. She said, Wayne sleeping and us drinking watching a moving then I guess I went to bed why. I said just curious, I couldn't remember if you were awake when Wayne woke up. She again apologized to Wayne for not having stayed up to visit. He was actually beaming. He went along saying that he will have us over soon. Wayne soon said his goodbyes and left.

Over coffee I am laughing at her. I asked why the lame I dont remember anything. She said that she did not want Wayne acting different around her. I was confused now. I said that if he was going to act different because he saw you naked or touched a tit we should have a different conversation. She smiled and asked how drunk was I last night. I said just enough to function I guess. So heres her recollection. She said she did fall asleep waiting on the sofa. She said that she woke up around the time that we had her tits out but before I untied the sash. She couldn't remember what we were talking about. According to her we were both all over different topics most of the time.

Looking back I would have to agree. She said either I'm slow or I was really making Wayne ask directly for what he wanted to see. I told her it may have been a little of both. She said she couldn't decide how to place her legs so she decided to just open them as wide as possible but where she could be comfortable laying on the sofa. I told her she absolutely left nothing to the imagination in her chosen position. She smiled and said I know.

In our conversation what helped was her listening to him talk about her. She love it. I left out a ton of conversation Wayne and I had throughout. It seem to excite her hearing him talk about noticing her at nineteen years old. She said she was expecting me to remove her robe totally so she tried to open her legs wider ahead of time. I told her I did notice. I kept asking why the memory issues. She said she was getting there. She said when Wayne sat at her feet her left leg went deeper into the cushions and she said she knew he had an intimate view of her entire vagina. This I assumed was the first notice of her being wet. She said he was essentially sitting at her ankle. I wasn't aware of that.

So she is listening to us talking and I guess relaxed naked. She said that at some point I excused myself to go out and smoke. As I left she said she could feel the sofa cushions move. She said he was leaning forward between her legs. At one point she said she could feel his breath on her thighs. She said that tickled. Another reason she was wet. When he went to sit up he put his hand on her calf and straightened up. She said he left his hand there just below her knee slightly rubbing I said damn I did not even think about him being alone with her as an issue. She smiled and said no issues at all. I felt better. All the conversation in between I recalled most that she heard. She focused on conversation about her not much else. I told her he rarely took his eyes off her even in conversation.

She said not long I excused myself again to smoke. She felt the cushion move but this time a hand gently touched her thigh above her knee. She said he would say thing like, so soft, smooth, beautiful, fantastic, etc... she said just one word statements. She said he slowly worked his way to her upper thigh but stopped short of reaching between her legs. She said she knew this was getting her aroused but she continued being passed out. She said she scared him at one point because she moved and he almost fell face first into her vagina trying to straighten up. She said I was back faster on this trip. Again she talked about our conversation. She said she waited to see if he was going to ask to touch her thigh or leg and at times she said he sounded like he was about to ask but stopped. I did not recall but who knows. I asked how many times did I leave to smoke. She said four.

I think she may have left out the first smoke break or he just didn't move till I returned. So off I went for break three. As she said this I recalled break four. I refreshed my drink at the bar outside, relieved myself and ended smoking two. She said as the door closed Wayne scooted down the sofa and his back has at her knee. This pushed her knee to foot under and into the back cushions. I did notice this but I thought it was to give Wayne a view. She said he did the same. Small light to the touch circles all the way to her upper inside thigh. His fingertips would lightly brush her lip on occasion. She said he was not putting any pressure on his hand just lightly touching. She said the longer I took the closer he came. She said that he eventually lightly started touching her pubic strip. She said not rubbing just brushing the hair top to bottom and bottom to top.

She said he stopped and got up. He walked to the kitchen and returned. She said he then touched her nipple with a finger. He stopped. She said her nipple immediately jumped hard. She said she was waiting for the cushions to move with him sitting scared she woke up. She didn't move. She said she felt his single finger touch her nipple again and stay. She didn't move. He started moving his finger around her hard nipple and tight areola. She said maybe ten fifteen seconds and stopped. She felt him slightly squeeze and tug her nipple with two fingers and stop. He walked back to the kitchen. She said at this point she honestly wanted me to stay outside and him to come back and play with her nipples.

I assume I'm on cigarette number two now. She said he walked back in and sat at her knee as before. She said this time he went straight to her pubic strip. After several seconds of petting he moved down. She said she was so disappointed he left her nipples. She said he started on her mound and ran his fingers everywhere. She said it felt like a blind guy reading braille. She said he got to her clit and was just barely touching down one side then the other. He eventually stopped on her clit and did small circles with his fingertip. She said it was everything she could do not to push her hips up. She said his touch was really soft but she assumed he was trying to touch but not wake her. She said he left her clit. She thin felt a very slight touch to the left of her opening. She said her heart started racing. She was trying to decide what to do. She said before she could thing she felt the flat of this thumb across her opening slowly moving up and down. She said she could feel him spreading her wetness from top to bottom of her opening. She said she was ready for him to bury his thumb when the back door opened and Wayne almost fell off the sofa.

I was sitting there with my mouth open. I said I'm so sorry. I told her I wasn't thinking. She stopped me smiling. She said that she was sober as could be unlike me and knew everything going on around her and had control of the events.

She said she couldn't believe I could not smell her or tell the difference in Wayne's voice. She said why do you think he would suggest a smoke and say have two. I recalled that but thought he was being nice. On my last trip out I knew I was going to turn in after.

So, she said on the last exit he returned to her nipple. She said he was not as soft and gentle this time and gave her tit a full hand squeeze twice. She said he seemed rushed. He sat again at her knee. She said when he got up she moved her bent knee as high as she could giving him as complete access to explore as much as he could. She said he took his thumb up and down her slit over and over with no idea the number of times. He would pause at her opening then take the wetness up and down. She said he stopped went in the kitchen and quickly returned. Rather than sit she said he placed his entire hand between her legs and just let it sit. He then rubbed up and down. She said his whole hand had to dripping wet. She said he must have gotten used to her occasional inadvertent moan. She said it would slip but he kept going. She said he would pause his middle finger over her opening and apply pressure. As soon as his first knuckle would penetrate he would take his hand back up and do it again. She said this went on seven or eight times till the back door beeped. She said he almost drove onto the sofa.

I again knew nothing. She said he had to enjoy the view of her spread open, dripping wet, aroused as hell from his position on the sofa. She said that I didn't even notice he had moved up closer each time. She was correct and from her description I would have to agree. The last thing I missed. I knew that Wayne had his hand squeezing her tit holding her up. She said when I went towards the kitchen the last time, she told Wayne he didn't have to squeeze it so hard. She said he relaxed squeezing. As I walked to the kitchen he started slowly massaging. She said she almost stood up for this but didn't. She said he started lightly squeezing her nipple and pulling then back to a full hand massage catching her nipple between his fingers squeezing her nipple while pulling and using his hand to squeeze her tit. She said he alternated between until I, in her words, "finally" returned. I had suspected this because of my long delay in the kitchen.

My wife said why do you thing I was so aroused when you got in bed. I just played dumb. She said she came up with the memory issue that morning. She did not want Wayne feeling guilty and avoid us and it gave her an excuse if it ever came up. Shes very smart. After the discovery of the events it did not take long for the flannel to be off and me having my way all over the den... twice.

Wayne did call me the next day. He thanked me profusely. I jokingly asked are you thanking me for my invite, my naked wife or you groping her tit. Long pause then can I say all. I laughed and said yes you may. I did tell him now that he has seen her nude if he ever feels the need to do so again just come by the house this summer and walk around to the pool. He said you my see too much of me this summer. We both laughed.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143

3m:05s