Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2019, 02:27 AM

Thanked 3,381 Times in 246 Posts
Default Hot Tub Fun

We have been friends with this couple for many years. He has said for years that he wanted to get into my wife's pants. She had let him kiss her tits, but nothing any further, Well, on this visit to their place I think he still had his same goal in mind. We started drinking Tequila shots early in the afternoon. By the time dinner was concluded, we were still downing those shots, and their effect was taking place. We all agreed that a trip to the hot tub was in order. The clothes came off. Naked we all were. Nothing much happened other than a few erotic touches and some innuendo while in that tub. However, after getting out and staying nude while talking and joking, the visuals of our naked bodies began to cloud our judgment. Pretty soon the two women were making out, and the two men were getting horny as hell watching the display of kissing, tit sucking and general feeling each other off by the wives. They were getting quite aroused on each other, and the guys decided that two naked female bodies writhing before them in sexual desire was more than they could bear. The males moved in and exchanged partners while working with each of the wives. Within minutes, the women's attention turned to the males, and what they could offer. All four individuals experienced awesome sex with the traded partners. Our friend achieved his long-term objective of exploring the treasures offered within my wife's pants. He was not disappointed, and neither was I with his wife's bounty. We all walked away with the promise of more to cum.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 06:06 AM

all my friends
I love to expose her to everyone. If you want to see her... https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=227565
but don't warn her
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to domyos74 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 09:39 PM

Thanked 5,752 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by domyos74 View Post
all my friends
I love to expose her to everyone. If you want to see her... https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=227565
but don't warn her
She. Is. Hot!
Old 04-25-2019, 03:28 AM

Thanked 1,640 Times in 73 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Have any of your friends seen your other half naked or topless? Either on the beach or on your phone pc etc? Does your partner know?

Or have you seen your friends other halves in the same situation?

A few friends have seen my wife topless on holiday and I saw their other halves. I've also shared a few pics with friends too. If this takes off I'll tell the stories.
Not only have a few eriends seen my wife naked, a few have even enjoyed her body. We enjoyed the MFM threesome lifestyle for a few years.
Attached Thumbnails
New 04.jpg  
Old 05-05-2019, 02:55 PM

Four of my friends have seen my wife naked the first time started off as accident her boob popped out of her top before she was persuaded to get naked the second time she did a striptease for us
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20190504_210958.jpg   IMG_20170910_030236.jpg  

1410787577697.jpg   IMG_0015.jpg  

Old 06-09-2019, 11:22 PM

Thanked 1,321 Times in 66 Posts

My wife and I are nudists and we've been naked many times around friends who are not actually nudists themselves. We were at a local nudist resort one weekend and we ran into one of her male co-workers who didn't know she was a nudist.

A couple we knew were splitting up and the wife moved in with us for a few weeks. She joined us for a trip to the nude beach so she got to see us both naked. From that point on we stopped closing doors around the house and let her see us naked several more times.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kutmzm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2019, 09:41 AM

Thanked 4,661 Times in 559 Posts
Default It makes me horny to embarasse her

I love exposing my wife to someone else. Sometimes I lift her skirt, sometimes I pull her neck down far, then I open her top again in the pool.

It was also very cool, when I slipped "by mistake", holding on to her while pulling down her bathing slipper in front of everyone ...

Sometimes she laughs about it, sometimes she is angry ...

The other day I showed pictures of her masturbating to a couple in her presence, she did not talk to me for 3 days!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2019, 10:15 AM

Thanked 5,653 Times in 235 Posts

I dress to show off.....see thru tops....unbuttons dress top & bottom buttons.......short shorts, no undies or bra ever.....so hubby's friends get a good view....how do I get them to touch me.....they "respect him".....but I want it.....what do I do
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5428m.jpg   IMG_5448m.jpg  

IMG_5462m.jpg  
Old 06-14-2019, 12:28 PM

Thanked 5,752 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
I dress to show off.....see thru tops....unbuttons dress top & bottom buttons.......short shorts, no undies or bra ever.....so hubby's friends get a good view....how do I get them to touch me.....they "respect him".....but I want it.....what do I do
Does your hubby know you want this? If so, have him suggest it to his friends. Or if you catch his friends looking, give them an approval smile.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:48 AM

Thanked 2,088 Times in 97 Posts
Default Fit gf

I briefly dated this cute girl G. She was a rock climber and super fit. She was very shy and reserved even though she knew I wanted her to show off a little. She was even nervous having her tits out in her kitchen or basement because her neighbor may random walk by.

We went to an out of state party at a friends house and planned to stay the night there. As the party started to wind down she decided to go up and change.

As she started to change the friend who lived there opened the door. He was treated to the view of her bent over in her tiny black thong. He apologized, said it was an accident, and closed the door. She was embarrassed but didn’t let it ruin the weekend.

I know he did it to try to see her naked and he sometimes still talks about her nice her ass was.

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017