Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2022, 01:51 PM

Thanked 1,828 Times in 122 Posts
Default Bottomless Stories

As much as I love a nice set of tits, there’s nothing sexier than a woman naked from the waist down. My wife knows this is my kryptonite and teases me this way. She sleeps bottomless almost every night and often will just do her morning routine that way. She’s blonde, with large D cup boobs, round ass and wide hips. I’ll get up first and she’ll enter the living room in a t shirt that ends around her waist. The hint of her bald pussy and bottom half of her cheeks moving as she walks by. Watching her large rack seat under the shirt with no bra adds to it. The best bit is when she reaches into the cabinet to retrieve her coffee cup. The shirt goes up and her full round rear is on display. We usually have a fuck in the morning and this usually is what gets me going.

There are other instances where this has happened with her and others. Here’s another story.

In our mid twenties we had a group of friends and we played several games of beer pong. Someone got the idea to up the ante and any time you made a ball in the cup not only did they have to drink from it but they had to remove an article of clothing. The first round was me and my friend against my wife (then girlfriend) and my friend’s girlfriend. She was tall and fit, small tits and long legs with a muscular but still round butt. From the jump my friend and I nailed a few balls and the girls removed shoes and socks. They laughed knowing it wasn’t looking good for them. Another ball went in and my wife’s pants came off. She was in a tank top and her boy short underwear with her round cheeks out the bottom. Our friends who weren’t playing were all glued to her butt. Another shot goes in and the other girl removed her jeans. She had on a thong and her ass looked great. They had made a couple so we guys were shoeless but that’s it at this point. Another shot went in and I figured one of their tops were coming off but because of the table obscuring the view, my wife (much to my delight) opted to remove her panties. I remember a lump in my throat as my then girlfriend removed her underwear in front of six people including four guys. There was a good amount of hooting and hollering. Glimpses of her bare butt and shaved pussy here and there. After the next ball the other girl followed suit. She had a trimmed black bush. It was so hot these two lovely ladies naked from the waist down. Thinking it was the way to go because they were “hidden” but every time the ball bounced off the table one would have to come out to retrieve it. And in the flow of the game this was done quickly so their asses would jiggle as they went. Another couple turns and their shirts were off and the game was over. They still both had their bras on as they laughed and accused us of cheating. Bad math I guess. Ten cups, two girls, shoes, socks, pants, underwear, shirts… that meant no tits on display. Regardless like I said it’s almost hotter this way to me. They got dressed and the next game started with the other girl and her boyfriend but they dominated and the two guys they played got all the way naked. Unfortunately didn’t get to see the other girl beyond her taking shoes and socks off.

Please share stories where you’ve seen or been around a woman naked from the waist down. I have more to share later.
Old 09-27-2022, 03:34 AM

Thanked 26,531 Times in 1,275 Posts

It wasn't beer pong or strip poker, it was strip charades, 3 guys against three girls, my GF became my wife a few years later. Charades is a game where I think women have an advantage, the deal was if the other side guessed your movie, TV show or whatever, your team had to take something off. We were at a beach house with inadequate AC, so no one had a lot of clothes on.

The guys went first and we were able to guess their movie title, the girls took off sandals or flip-flops. They got our movie, so the same happened. Then we screwed up because we never heard of the movie, then they got us again, off came our shirts. We got theirs next, so shirts off, all had on sexy bras, not ugly foams cups like today. Of course, we lost again, so we were down to underwear, they were getting a lot of fun at our obvious boners. Then we caught up, likely due to some serious spiking of drinks, bras came off, 2, not my GF, did hand bras for a minute. But we lucked out and the girls were naked, of course we were too without prompting.

I still remember that I had never seen a light blonde bush one of the girls had, it was practically invisible, so her innie was a delight also. My GF said I had the biggest cock, but we all looked the same to me. The fun part was that this broke the ice, the condo was clothing optional the rest of the week. I
Old 09-27-2022, 01:42 PM

Thanked 4,767 Times in 427 Posts

A few years ago, my girlfriend and I went to float the Buffalo River in canoes. We stayed at a bed and breakfast for the two nights we were there. The first night we stayed at the BnB We sat out on the large balcony that over looked a courtyard of small restaurant that had outside seating. It was really quite romantic for both us and the customers eating because of the way the lighting was. As we sat outside on the balcony, we had a few drinks. After a few drinks she changed into one of my T-shirts and nothing else. Because of the angle of where we were sitting no one could see her but me. It was really a beautiful sight. Her perfect round ass hanging out of the bottom and her tits visibly free and jiggling every time she moved. And every once in a while, she would sit un-lady like and her beautiful pussy was very visible.

The next day we floated the Buffalo River and she wore a pink thong bikini. It was a beautiful sight. So, because of the thong bikini we made lots of friends that day. Hahaha! here is a picture I took from that float trip. As you can see someone else was taking a picture of her as I took his picture. Lots of fun that day with lots of flashing, drinking and joking.

That night after the float we were tired and sunburned and just wanted to relax. As soon as we got back to the BnB she put on that same T-shirt and nothing else. So, we sat out on the balcony again. Just as it was dusk the lights came on in the courtyard of the restaurant, I stood up to get another beer and I seen one of the people we met on the river earlier that day. We were probably about 10 feet way. I called out to him and he said Hi, where is *****? I said she is right here. At that point she stood up and walked to the railing that did not hide anything. The shirt did not cover her pussy or ass and he was looking upward so that meant he was getting a perfect view of her shaved pussy.

She was tipsy from drinking all day and started drinking heavy when we got back to our room. Of course, the guy tried his best to keep her in a conversation as long as he could. I eventually went to get that beer I mentioned earlier. When I got back, they were still in deep conversation. I just pulled up a chair and sat next to her and started rubbing her ass and running my hand to her pussy from behind and started fingering her pussy. She acted as if nothing was happening and never skipped a beat the whole time. I do not know if the guys could see what I was doing but the whole incident lasted about 15 minutes. Afterward we went into the room and fucked like rabbits.
Attached Thumbnails
11-30-2010 08;52;51AM_1.JPG  
Old 09-28-2022, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuk View Post
After a few drinks she changed into one of my T-shirts and nothing else. Because of the angle of where we were sitting no one could see her but me. It was really a beautiful sight. Her perfect round ass hanging out of the bottom and her tits visibly free and jiggling every time she moved. And every once in a while, she would sit un-lady like and her beautiful pussy was very visible.
This is what I love about my wife doing this. Just the relaxed nature of it. I guess she would probably rather be naked but feels she should wear SOMETHING. And just a t shirt allows her body to be unrestrained.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2022, 03:41 PM

I have a few more instances of this from our younger partying days but this quick story I think is hotter because it was more recent and a true enf moment

A couple years ago we stayed at an Airbnb in the city with a couple we know. It was a new build on a tiny lot so they really maximized the home by making it three stories. You walked into the main area, a living room and kitchen. Then there was a basement bedroom and an upstairs bedroom. We took the basement and gave them the upstairs. After the weekend on the way home my wife said she had something to tell me. Early that morning she had awoken around 6 and needed to pee. She was bottomless of course and and stepped into the bathroom at the bottom of the stairs. There was no reason for our friends to be down there so it was totally private. However when she came back to the room, our dog got out and ran up to the kitchen. She quickly hurried up the steps to retriever her. I can only imagine how hot this would be. Her scurrying after the dog with her buns jiggling and her tits swaying beneath the shirt. The dog headed straight for the kitchen and behind the island counter where she caught up to her. It was this moment when she looked over to the living room area and saw our male friend sitting with a cup of coffee wide eyed staring at her. She was hidden at this point but he got an eyeful of her butt as she reached the top of the stairs and turned to the kitchen. He said good morning and she apologized and said she didn’t think anyone would be up. He politely averted his eyes and she dragged the dog back to the stairs by the collar. We got up shortly after and she went up first. She told me that he asked if they could keep it between them because his wife can be jealous easily. So she agreed. But she told me. I laughed it off and she got red faced with embarrassment. I told her she’d only need to be embarrassed if she was unattractive but surely she had made his morning. Then she suddenly gulped as if realizing something. I asked what’s up. She said “I was chasing the dog trying to grab her collar so I was leaning way over. Do you think he saw my pussy?” I shrugged and said who knows. When we got home we went to shower and I told her to get in the position she had been in and as she re-enacted the situation there were peeks here and there of her mound poking from beneath her buns. I told her he would have been too far away to ease her mind but I dunno. He may have seen it. If so good for him. I’d have loved the role be reversed and it were his wife.

A while later he and I grabbed a pint and I brought it up. He again reiterated he didn’t want his wife to know. So weird. I don’t know why she’d care. He also kept trying to appease me that he “barely saw anything” but the way my wife tells it, he was wide eyed and glued to her when she turned around. I told him it didn’t bother me and that she has a great ass and the world should see it. He had a laugh, relieved I wasn’t jealous or mad.
Old 10-04-2022, 07:53 PM

I was hoping this thread would be more lively. Anyway heres one more story.

At the beach with my joe wife, then girlfriend and her cousin. We had been there all day both girls liking good in their bikinis. Her cousin was very pretty but Josiah so I was surprised when she showed up in a bikini that was quite small. We decided to head to dinner and both girls opted to change at the car. They asked me to sort of keep watch and alert them if anyone came. They were blind the hatchback I was by the driver door. Her cousin put on a t shirt and then wrapped a towel around her and I snuck a few peeks as she shimmied down her underwear. As soon as it was off my wife called my name, grabbed hold of her cousins towel and ripped it off. For about three seconds she was there in a t shirt with her trimmed pubes facing me. No sight of lips but sexy nonetheless. Wish I had caught a view from the back as she had a nice ass too. All in good fun to embarrass her cousin. Not sure if she thought of the show it was giving me though.
Old 10-28-2022, 12:51 AM

About 15 years ago, I was on vacation in a very touristy city and stayed in a room in a small hotel. I went alone, but my room had two single beds. Later that first day, I was in the lobby talking to some employees. Then a woman in her mid-30s showed up looking for a room. I don't remember exactly how this happened, but the staff asked me if I could share my room with her. It looked pretty weird, but as the woman was a little hot, I accepted the offer. Even though I knew I might have trouble doing that. The wife would stay 3 days and I 5 days. So I would share the first 3 nights at the hotel with her.

There was nothing sexual between us during his time there, as we slept in separate beds. But there were some hot moments: after taking a shower, she would come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, get her clothes and go back to get dressed in the bathroom. At least, everything went well, given the risk of sharing a room with an unknown woman.

But on the last day, the key story that fits that thread happened. Early in the morning, she went to take a quick shower and appeared in the bedroom wearing nothing but a towel. She asked me to cover my face while she got dressed. I was in my bed, still waking up, very sleepy, and the first thing I did was cover my face with a pillow. Of course, I was very excited about what was happening and woke up quickly, but pretended I was still sleepy. After about a minute with my pillow to my face, I pushed it away a little, still pretending it was fully covering my eyes, and saw her naked from the chest down. She had just put on her bra, but it was bottomless. I saw her pussy lips and black pubes just 2 meters from my eyes. Then she put on her panties, a very sheer one: I could still see most of her black pubes. So, she put on a pair of pants and a blouse, and I was "free" to get the pillow out of her face. So we said goodbye to each other. It really came to my mind that she knew I could see her naked, but she didn't care.
Old 10-29-2022, 12:26 PM

Thanked 12,184 Times in 453 Posts

The first time my first wife went to a nudist resort, she'd made it abundantly clear that she didn't want anyone seeing her completely naked. So when we arrived I got naked right away while she put on a long sundress she'd brought for that occasion.

We hung out at the far end of the resort, picnic'd, and went on a short hike. After a while she decided that the long sundress was uncomfortable, so she announced she wanted to change into "something else" so that her movements weren't so constrained. So we return to the car, she forages around in the trunk, and when I turn around I see that she is only wearing the tank top she'd arrived in. The tank top is pretty long, but you can still see her cookie peeking underneath. In spite of my surprise at that moment, I keep my mouth shut. But after some time the "logic" behind it gets the best of me; so I ask. Why would she choose to be bottomless after making it abundantly clear that she didn't want anyone seeing her naked? And she rationalizes it by saying that her body is still mostly covered; and when she's sitting, no one can see her cookie with her legs crossed. But what she doesn't realize (or chooses to ignore) is while she's walking or doing activities, her tank top hikes up and reveals her butt and cookie in their entirety. And that was entirely more distracting to other people than her simply going naked.

I hadn't expected that she'd end up being comfortably bottomless. I guess a lot of women too see it as more innocuous than complete nudity. But it really isn't lol! My wife eventually realized that after interacting with other nudists, and finding that their eyes wandered to the part of her body that wasn't covered.
Old 10-31-2022, 11:33 AM

Back in my younger days when I would go to nude beaches I would watch people come and go. Watching women dress or undress is a delight. One thing I noticed was that many women when getting ready to leave the beach, would put on a swimsuit top or a t-shirt and then go about gathering their stuff, bending over picking everything up. After all the belongings were picked up they then put on panties or their swimsuit bottoms. Many of these same women would lay on the beach with their legs tight together, but were not worried about what anyone say as they were leaving.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2022, 10:28 PM

Thanked 1,492 Times in 114 Posts
Default looking for a story

I read a story a while ago (I think it was Yahoo groups). It was about 2 couples and the women were sisters, there were playing strip poker one night and one couple got owned and both ended up nude. What I remember was that the wife was stripped from the bottom up.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to carbilz For This Useful Post:

Tags
bottomless, true stories, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Jimena Perini chunk 5 4

0m:49s

11-09-2006
SRoom 22

3m:30s

11-04-2018
Hotwife fantasy Fucking BBC

2m:33s